Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
November 26, 2014, 12:00:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Website legal or not? old topic new thread  (Read 2917 times)
DWW copyright agent

« on: November 03, 2010, 02:49:09 AM »

REF ORIG THREAD: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,6065.0.html

Rather than reactivate that old thread I will start again only in respect to Chopper's post there mentioning girlzfight.com. Girlzfight.com is a reincarnation of Girlsfight.co.uk which I effectively shut down in Jan 2010 though the domain name remains in service. Girlzfight.com came on line about the 5th of Feb 2010. Same owner, same old piracy, new content. Nothing, absolutely nothing, on that site appears to be licensed for trade to/by that site owner.

I am DWW's copyright agent in the United Kingdom and I am working on shutting this site down again.

Chopper's original post mentioning girlzfight.com:
Another one I have just found I think - http://www.girlzfight.com/ looks like some foxycombat material on there too. Please correct me if I'm wrong. If not let's bring these fuckers down too!

All the content on the current Girlzfight.com pages belongs to either Foxycombat or DWW except for the following. Some of these we can identify and some we can not. If anyone wants to have a shot at the ones I have marked as either "possibly" or "unknown" any information you can offer as to the content / copyright ownership would be appreciated. Feel free to inform the content / copyright owner about this post and pass along my contact e-mail address. I am working closely with Foxycombat's agent as well on this problem site.

If you can identify any or if any of it is yours please contact me directly at: dragonfire45@blueyonder.co.uk

enter: girlzfight.com - or - girlsfight.co.uk - both access the same web pages

#8   [possibly - East Coast Cats]

#10 [possibly - USA Publications]

#11 [unknown]

#14 [Ultimate Surrender / Kink.com]

#20 [kickassgirlz.com]

#29 [unknown - possibly US]

#32 [unknown]

#33 [unknown]

#34 [Ultimate Surrender / Kink.com]

#36 [unknown - possibly USA Publications]

#37 [unknown - commercial adult production]

#38 [unknown]

#39 [unknown]

#45 [unknown - Asian - Japanese]

#50 [commercial production - All The Marbles -aka California dolls - MGM/UA]

#51 [unknown - possibly femalewrestlingzone.com]

#53 [unknown]

#54 [unknown - possibly ModelFight]

---

Thanks for your time and your help.
Panther100
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 05:04:19 AM »

" I am DWW's copyright agent in the United Kingdom and I am working on shutting this site down again. "

Good.

The sooner, the better.

(What's even worse is this smart ass had the shits to pirate his new content and still put it under the same domain name barely a month after you canned him.)

You shut it down, ... the pirate site pops back up ... you shut it down ... the pirate site pops back up ... and on and on and on ...

You have my full support and I know being diligent and observant and making it known wherever there's a wide audience is probably the best solution but if it's worth it, after you kill it this time, just prosecute his damn ass and send it to prison.  I know any recovery of illegally obtained money might not pan out but at least his damn ass is behind bars for property theft.

DWW copyright agent

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 01:26:24 PM »

DWW and Foxycombat are both working on this problem. This guy is a right Houdini and uses every trick in the book to hide - false domain registrations; proxy registrars; alias names and false addresses where a name and address has to be supplied; loading content with untraceable dial-up access to free hosting services where they do not verify the user identity; the lot. We take his site down and he's back, often within hours, with new free hosting user accounts on the same or a different host. Then he just points his domans to the new URLs of his pages on the hosting service. He also accepts payment only through PayPal and manages to hide his identity even there because their system can be manipulated in ways to do that.

He is everywhere on the web posting pointers or links back to his website - YouTube; dailymotion; MySpace; even twitter; and yet he is nowhere he can be identified. That's how he drives traffic to his site and can still effectively hide.

I am employing the resources of both the civil courts and law enforcement to put a stop to it. His little piracy business has gone well beyond just a joke for us.

Wilful infringement in the course of a business, in UK law, is a serious prison-worthy offence. I WILL get him eventually.

Panther100
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 10:30:20 PM »

So now this dude is the master of rip-off artists and PayPal is of no help ?

Amazing.

I'm well aware there have been complaints about PayPal's security and anti-fraud efforts over the years.  Although on balance they must have improved and be doing an overall good job, you can't get them to freeze this slimeball's PayPal account or the bank credit card accounts linked to PayPal for payments and find out this butt-brain's true ID so he can be exposed once and for all, prosecuted and sent to prison ?  It's that time-consuming and hard to do ?

This doesn't make sense.  I don't mean you.  I mean PayPal.  PayPal is registered as a bank for its European operations.

The Wiki on PayPal says  " In Europe, PayPal is registered as a bank in Luxembourg under the legal name PayPal (Europe) SÓrl et Cie SCA, a company regulated centrally by the Luxembourg bank authority, the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF)[47] (note that all of the company's European accounts were transferred to the PayPal's bank in Luxembourg on July 2, 2007. "

Dude, even though PayPal is fully under Ebay, there world-wide operations (as far as I can tell) are right here in 'Murkinland in the state of Nebraska.  Now, I'm not trying to interfere with your hunting expedition (and if so, just tell me; I hate making matters worse).  So (unless you've done it already) I'm going to go here (somebody on that page must know something to do) and see if anybody can help.

I'll post if I get any results ...
DWW copyright agent

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2010, 11:48:57 PM »

The problem with PayPal, and how it is manipulated in this case, centres around the use of "unverified" seller accounts. They are limited in amounts of money that can be transferred in a fixed period [one year] and number of transactions in the same time frame on the one hand, but, on the other, PayPal, completely within the law [in Europe], can allow a seller to operate such an account without PayPal actually knowing who it is. We have tested that process.

What this guy does is to open such an account using a name, any name, a man's name, woman's name, his dog's name, and with a free e-mail address that is impossible to trace. At one time it was a woman's name and an Australian web mail address. Then he monitors his seller account carefully. When it approaches the set limits, he closes or just abandons it and opens a new one with a new name and new e-mail address and starts over. We also suspect that the transfer of funds is going to pre-paid credit cards, not a bank or bank issued card, which are also available anonymously also with certain transaction / funds transfer limits. But, those pre-paid CC's, too, are available for the asking. I've tested that too and have obtained several of them in names that are not my own.

So, in practice it works like this... a buyer makes a purchase from him and PayPal raises an on-line invoice. The seller name and e-mail address? Use your imagination - he certainly does. The buyer pays by CC and PayPal credits the seller account. If those funds are credited to a pre-paid CC then it is a done deal and untraceable.

To get at PayPal's records we would have to obtain a court order for them in a country other than the UK. That is a very expensive and time consuming process, and knowing that it will likely lead to a pre-paid CC is equally useless. Then we'd have to start over again and sue the CC issuer, in the UK or in another country, for whatever data they have. Also likely to be completely phoney.

If PayPal shuts him down he will be back, at the most, in days with a new name, new e-mail address and new CC number.

On the up side I do know a hell of a lot more about this guy that he does not even suspect that I know.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 12:03:03 AM by DWW copyright agent » Logged
Pages: [1]

Jump to: