Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
October 26, 2014, 02:59:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: My Catfight Story (Part 2)  (Read 4817 times)
rocketman001

« on: November 09, 2010, 03:09:36 AM »

My Catfight Story  (Part 2)

It's been about 5 days since I last heard from Kim, which is unusual, we generally spoke everyday.  Our fight is still very clear in my head, as I'm sure it was Kim's.  It was day off for me, so I was casually dressed in jeans and one
my husbands old dress shirts.  As I was washing up the breakfast dishes, I heard the door open and close, then followed with a voice, "You home?"   It was Kim, it was her day off as well, she was casually dressed in jeans and white tee shirt.
She came into the kitchen, without saying a word, took two shot glasses down, and took a bottle of Grey Goose vodka from her purse.  Without saying a word, she pour a glass of vodka each, we each downed them. 
Still not saying anything to each other, we downed about another 6 or 7 shots each.  I guess we were both looking for some "liquid courage" to start talking.   Kim was staring daggers at me, and I know I was staring back with the same intensity. 
For about 4 or 5 minutes we just stared at each other, waiting for the other to start talking.   Not moving our eyes from one another, both Kim and I light a cigarette each, and step towards each other.  We move in so close to one another,
her thigh is between mine, and mine is between hers, our bodies are touching, our mouths less than inch each other.   Kim took a draw from her cigarette and let the smoke billow in my face "We still friends?"  I took a draw from my smoke and did the same to Kim, letting
her know, I not intimidated, " I suppose.....are we?"  "I would like to think we are", I feel Kim's lips almost touching mine as she blew smoke in my face and answered.  Still not intimidated, I did the same back "Well....I guess we are......Any regrets
about our fight?"  "No...you?" Kim replied....both us not letting down our guard.   "No....I wouldn't change a thing.....Something you want to do again?"  I asked.   "Yea....You?"   Kim asked.  "Yea." was my answer.  "No rules"
I said, "No rules" Kim agreed.

We just stared at each other, neither of us budging.   Slowly,  I bring my right hand to the back of Kim's head.  Kim brings her right hand to back of my head.  We each take a handful of hair, not pulling or yanking, but holding each
other in place as our faces are pushed to together.  Our lips are touching as we talk.  "Wanna go?"  I asked..."Yea...You?"  Kim asked.   "Yea."  I answered.   Kim yelled "Fucking slut!" "Fucking Whore!" I shot back.  Our mouths
pushed together as our teeth bang together as our trash talk started.  "You like me grinding your pussy, you fucking slut." "Not as much as you, you fucking whore."  Both Kim and I were grinding our thighs into the each other's
pussy.   Both of us now trying to bite each other's lip, our hands in each other's hair in a all out hair pulling contest.   Unbalanced, we crash to the floor.  The biting and grinding stopped now,  we were just trying to hurt each other
in a major hair pulling fight.   Pulling each other's hair for what we were worth, our heads and faces were very close, maybe little too close.  My large semi-hooped ear ring and  Kim's smaller semi-hooped ear ring got hooked together.
As we tried to pull apart, the pain was excruciating.  We almost tore the ear rings for our ears.   Reluctantly, we eased the grips on our hair, and untangled ourselves.   

I walked to the kitchen counter, lit a smoke, and Kim followed suit.   "Next time, no jewelery"   I chuckled..."No shit..." Kim chimed in.  "But that was a good scrap" she added.  "Yea it was....." I started "Are we going to fight every time
we have a few drinks?"   "Maybe" Kim answered.  "Then we should consider getting someone each to fight for us from time to time and give us a chance to lick our wounds."   With that, Kim took a long draw from her smoke, very
seductively walked over to me till our mouths were almost touching.   I took a draw and let the smoke billow in her face, and smiled "You've got an idea?" " Remember the catball movie, with the teenage daughters fighting then the
mothers?"   "Yea.....I see where you're going with this" I said.   "We find a smaller and little younger versions of ourselves.  Pretend that it's our daughters fighting."  Kim said.   " I love it" I replied.  "But where do we find two girls
who like fight, let alone, someone who resembles us and likes to fight?"  "Get cleaned up, you and I are going out." Kim blurted.

Later that evening,  Kim arrived, and we grabbed a cab to a local hot spot.  Once inside, there was no shortage of attractive girls.  Kim and I made agreements about the girls we chose, both had to resemble us, and  be petite.  No taller than
5' 2" or 5' 3".  Kim was to choose her "daughter" and I was to choose my "daughter".   Though we didn't see our "girls" right away, we did see some girls we would love see fight.   She would pick someone, and I would pick someone, then
debate about who would win.   After a few sour apple martinis each, our arguing got much louder and spirited.   We were yelling and getting in each other's faces, giving each other a few chest bumps.   "Excuse me" called out a waitress.
"How about I give you ladies some privacy?....Follow me."   We followed the waitress up over a set of stairs near the back of the club.  Opening a door, "This is a dressing room provided for the bands, but seeing there's no band tonight,
maybe you ladies would like settle your differences in here."  Both Kim and I got a good look at the waitress, she was about 5' 1" strawberry blonde, and looked to be about 21 or 22, though she could still pass off looking 18 easily.
Kim and I agreed that the room would be fine.  What she did next caught us completely off guard.  She turned around locked the door and said "By the way,  my name is Ashley, I hope you don't mind if I watch."  Kim knew she found the right one.  Kim said "Honey,
when I'm done with her,  you and I are gonna get better accquainted."  With that Kim and I went for each others tits.   This was short lasted as there was a knock on the door.  Ashley tried to make her go away, but the girl kept knocking.
Finally, Ashley opened the door, "What?"  A cute little bar patron who appeared to be the same height as  Ashley, stumbled in, clearly after having a few.   She had shoulder length dark hair,  and like Ashley, small tits,  with a well toned body.
 Kim and I still had our hands on each other's tits,  "Ewwww....is this a catfight?....can I watch?"   "No, now go back downstairs Courtney"   Ashley yelled and tried to push Courtney out the door.   But Courtney didn't like that answer,
"Fuck you, you slut....I wanna watch that brunette rip the tits off that whore" as she gave a Ashley a shove.  Ashley shoved back, "No you're not, besides, the red head is gonna tear her tits off."   Now it's  a shoving, screaming, and hair pulling match with
Ashley and Courtney.   I glanced at Kim as we were both squeezing each other's tits, I guess I found my "daughter."

As much as we didn't want to interfere,   Kim and I separated the girls.   We asked the girls to join us outside for a smoke, and because it's somewhat more quiet.  As the four of lit up our cigarettes, it was evident that Courtney and Ashley had
some unfinished business of their own.   They were in each other's faces again, and again Kim and I got in between them.   "If you ladies would like to settle a score, how about settling it at my place?"  I asked.  Within a heartbeat, both
girls agreed.   "And just to let you know,  We will be there with our husbands" Kim added.  "As long as they don't interfere, fine with me!" blurted Courtney..."Nobody interferes, not even you two" Ashley pointed towards us.
I looked at Kim and she looked at me, both untrustingly.   "I have an idea to make sure Cheryl and I don't get involved."  Kim said.  "Can't wait to see that" I added.

"So do you girls want any rules?"  Kim asked.  Both girls in unison "NO!"  "Okay then.....here's the address,Saturday evening 8:00 pm, make sure you wear something sexy but disposable, because, it probably won't be usable after." 
Kim and I made the girls promise not to start anything or do anything to each other until Saturday evening.   However, if they wanted, they could start the trash talk and name calling anytime they wanted.   As Kim and I were leaving,
we could hear them yell "Fucking tramp" Fucking Whore"    "Yea, we found our "daughters"....I thought.

When the cab arrived at Kim's house,  she invited me in, "C'mon, it's early, it's only 10 pm, and Derek won't be home till midnight....just one or two drinks."  "Sure sounds good" I thought out loud.   When we got inside, we slammed down
3 or 4 vodka shots each.  Then we made some really strong white russians, a lit up a smoke each.  "So what do you think of our "daughters" fighting?"   Kim asks getting into the role playing.  I stepped closer to Kim  "As long as Ashley
doesn't mind losing to Courtney, why would I mind?"   "Ashley is not going to lose to a little slut like Courtney"  Kim yelled as she moved a little closer.   I move in closer so our faces are pressed together...."That skank ass daughter of your's
is gonna get what she deserves."  "Certainly not from a little whore like Courtney" Kim yelled.  With that, we had one hand in each other's hair, and the other hand at each other's pussy.  "You fucking whore" I spat in Kim's mouth.
"You fucking slut" Kim spat back.   We were like two hellcats going at each other's pussy, screaming what our daughters would do to the other.."My daughter's going to jam her fist in your daughter's pussy" " Well I hope your daughter
likes it too....cause she's gonna get her pussy and ass fisted."    Both Kim and I were now down on the floor, and we were both fisting each other's pussy.  Before we  knew it, we made each other cum.  We both got to our feet, "I hope
you know what you're precious Ashley is in store for."  I blurted.  "Whatever Courtney can dish out, Ashley can give out more."  Kim stated.  "I guess we'll find out Saturday evening", "I guess we will"

Saturday evening finally arrived, Kim and Derek got there around 7:00.  We told Jeff and Derek we would have a special surprise for them....they assumed it would be Kim and I catballing.....boy are they in for a surprise.
The guys went downstairs to the rec room and watch some tv.  We told them that we were going to do a few things and would be back down in a little while.  At around 7:45 pm, Courtney arrived, and a minute later Ashley arrived.
Courtney was wearing a one piece black dress with a zipper down the front and spaghetti straps.   Ashley was wearing a one piece purple sleevless dress with buttons down the front.  Both of their dresses were very short, barely covering the
ass cheeks.  We invited the girls in and made some sour apple martinis, and did some shots of Jack Dainels.   We told the girls not to start fighting right away, we wanted to see them taunt and trash talk each other.  "Well that should be easy,
seeing that red head Ashley slut is here." Courtney blurted.  "Fuck you, you skank ass whore"  Ashley shot back.  Kim and I interjected..."Save it girls"....we sent the girls to separate bathrooms to fix their make up and stuff. And we
would call out when we were ready for them to come down.

When we went downstairs, we told Jeff and Derek to sit on the sofa on one side, and Kim and I would sit on the other sofa.   The guys looked a perplexed but why not...they figured we were going to catfight on the sofa.....When Kim and I sat down,
Kim grabbed my hair, my first reaction was to grab back.  "Relax, with that, she braided some of my hair with hers...."Now this should keep us from interfering.  I won't be able to get up unless you do."   So I gave a tug sideways,  Kim pulled
the oppsosite way....we both smiled knowing this has some future possibilites.   The guys were really fucked up now...."Girls come down" we called out.   First Courtney, then Ashley....came into the room....both lit a cigarette and moved into one another
just like Kim and I do.   We heard the guys comment "Jesus, it's just like watching younger versions of our wives."  Ashley started "You skank ass whore.....I can't believe you'd show up and miss a chance to be kissing it up with your
little slut friends....trying to get all the attention."   "You're just jealous I never picked you to make out with....bitch"  Courtney said with a smirk of confidence.  "Fuck you, you wish you could be with me."  Ashley responded.  "Fuck you, you fucking slut."
Courtney yelled and grabbed into Ashley's hair with both hands.  "No, Fuck you." Ashley grabbed Courtney's hair....the fight was on.  In no time, the girls were on the floor.  Both had wasted little time tearing down the front of other's dress.
Courtney and Ashley both had a hand literally destroying the other's boob and the other in their hair.   It was then both Kim and I noticed, Ashley has her right nipple pierced with a nipple ring.   Courtney has her left nipple pierced with a nipple bar.

First Ashley was on top, then Courtney.  When Ashley tried to roll Courtney over to gain the advantage,  they both started screaming.  The nipple ring and nipple bar got tangled up.  Ashley managed to get on top and was pulling upward trying to
hurt Courtney's nipple, but it was hurting Ashley just as much.   Courtney rolled over on top again, and this time she hell bent on hurting Ashley, with no regard to the pain she was feeling....I was wincing at the sight of it, but also, mesmorized.
I moved my hand under my shirt and started to pinch and pull at my nipple.  Kim was doing the same....We both looked at each other,  I moved my hand and Kim moved hers....we started to pinch and pull each other's nipple.  All the while
watching our "daughters" nipple fight.   Kim and I trying to watch the fight, trying to tear each other's nipple off, started to jerk our heads away from one another, giving each other a good tug of our hair .

The girls managed to roll around and untangle the piercings.  However, now they were lying on their sides in a 69 position.  No longer pulling hair or squeezing tits.  Ashley and Courtney are both leaning in licking and spitting into each other's
pussy.  They're both screaming names at each other.  First Courtney, then Ashley are working their fingers in each other's pussy.   Ashley has four fingers in and Courtney is still using 3.  Ashley started screaming then Courtney.  Calling each other
slut and whore.   They both were fisting each other's pussies.   They both had a finger in each other's ass.  Both were screaming. At the same time, they both exploded, cumming and giving each other a "golden shower."  First Courtney jumped up
then Ashley pulling hair and  punching each other, they wrestle each other to floor.  Kim and I let them tired themselves out.  When we saw no more swings, just the death grips on each other's hair, we knew it was time to stop.
I grabbed Ashley by the hair and Kim grabbed Courtney by the hair.   Yanking Kim by the hair braid, don't fucking touch Courtney, Kim did the same back to me.  We asked the girls if they wanted to kiss and make up...instead they spit in each other's
face.  I told the girls if they wanted to do this again sometime let me know.  "I'll be back" Courtney smiled..."So will I" Ashley said...."I want to have another go at her".....Kim and I just smiled.

Almost forgetting about Jeff and Derek, we look over, Derek and Jeff are jerking each other off.   Derek and Jeff are trying to make the other cum first.  Kim and I race over to help and encourage our men.  I'm leaning in on Derek's cock and Kim's leaning in
on my husbands cock.  "Need some help Jeff"....I placed my mouth over Derek's cock.  Not amused, Kim tugs with the braid hair moves my mouth so she could help Derek get Jeff off.  Now with Jeff's cock in her mouth,  she looks over, "Like seeing Jeff's cock
sucked?  You like watching me suck Derek's cock?...our braided hair were coming out by the roots I swear,  I didn't care how much it hurt.  Both Jeff and Derek exploded in our faces.  I wiped what landed on my face and slapped Kim's face hard with it.
Kim did the same.  When we look back,  Ashley and Courtney are rolling on the floor, viciously pulling each other's hair.    We quickly unbraid our hair, and head over.  I grab Ashley's hair,  Kim grabs Courtney's  hair,   Ashley still with one hand in Courtney's
hair, grabs mine,  Courtney frees a hand to pull at Kim's hair, and Kim has a hand buried in my hair and I have a handful of Kim's hair.  Ashley is on top of Courtney in a catball, and I on top of Kim in a catball.  All of us in one big hair pulling fight.
Ashley and Courtney started to bite at each other, smashing their teeth together, then I started to bite fight with Kim.  Between the screaming, cursing and sound of teeth smashing together, I don't know who's fight was more vicious.  We stopped after we tired out.

The four of us moved to the sofa to lick our wounds and lit a smoke each and starting talking.  Well Kim and I, the girls were exactly exchanging pleasantries.  We told the girls about the movie, the daughters and mothers in the movie.  We told them we went to the bar looking for
a couple of girls who might resemble us and weren't afraid to fight.   When we saw you two, especially starting to fight immediatley.  We knew we wanted you two.   It didn't take too long to figure who was chosen by whom.   Courtney smiled and asked if she could
come over again.   I told her "Sure, with Ashley, I hope?"  she said," well, sometimes,  mothers and daughters fight too."   Ashley smiled and winked at Kim.   Now we're wondering if we got played......

rocketman001

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 03:11:09 AM »

These are the first two stories I've ever written, so if it's lacking anything, let me know...hope you enjoy them both....
sidekick
God Member

I love catfights.

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 12:58:31 AM »

Thoroughly enjoyable.   Smiley    The only thing you are lacking is having another story ready for us to read.   Grin

Please keep writing.  We're glad to have you here. 

sidekick
raker
God Member

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 04:21:28 AM »

rocketman; great story,sidekick,would know. please keep writting,you are off to a great start. R

here for d catfights.
rocketman001

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 06:09:51 PM »

Part 3 as told by Kim is posted .
rocketman001

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 04:21:15 AM »

part 4 is posted. part 5 soon to come
rocketman001

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2010, 06:35:44 AM »

part 5 is posted
rocketman001

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2010, 05:43:13 AM »