Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
November 24, 2014, 10:02:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Ecnwc samples now on youtube...  (Read 5293 times)
nominal
God Member

I love catfights!

« on: November 29, 2010, 01:13:05 AM »

Hello everyone, I've managed to put some small samples of ecnwc matches on youtube.  All of you missing out on these great matches can get a glimpse of why they are so good.

Just search ecnwc on youtube.
rbb
God Member

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 06:29:47 AM »

Good news! When we can download your fight?
nominal
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 03:55:26 AM »

Baby steps, I am trying to get the producer to take that next step.  If you want him to make downloads available you can help me out by emailing him.  I know if he took this step he could reinvest the monies into doing a lot more dvds.
shgalac

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 06:39:28 AM »

Hן RBB

Thank you for sharing.

I have most of the DVD/tapes that Bob produced. One tape he don't carry anymore is number 21, with Holly at the begining of her carrier. Do you by any chance have that volume?

Thank you

Cheers
adzee
God Member

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2010, 07:46:38 AM »

I used to have their older Delta Tiger Lilies labels in video tape which had some good fights, has anyone seen the CF-47....Brittany vs Jemma fight? looks quite good, and is this their last release? if so how long ago?
MaskedBunny
God Member

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2010, 06:56:13 PM »

What is the producer's email?  I'd gladly email him to support him offering downloads.  I just looked up the archived version of the site and saw pics of Holly vs Taylor, and I'd buy it on download in a SECOND.  It looks amazingly hot (and Holly is my favorite wrestler/catfighter).
njcatfan
God Member

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2010, 12:12:35 AM »

i would also buy downloads to add to my extensive ecnwc dvd collection, it is hard to watch dvd's today in the digital age. is cf 47 available anywhere in uk
rbb
God Member

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2010, 12:18:50 PM »

Ecnwc user already closed on youtube!!
nominal
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2010, 05:44:23 AM »

Someone is pulling down the youtube samples daily as I put them back up while editing out nudity.  I am fighting the good fight, stay tuned.  Producer's email is ecnwc@aol.com.
rbb
God Member

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2010, 06:43:22 PM »

we all hope that the producer enters in the digital age!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doreen40

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2010, 06:53:55 PM »

shgalac...i have that volume ur referring to with holly.....its on vhs.....i'd be more than happy to forward to u...
shgalac

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2010, 10:07:33 PM »

Hi Doreen,

Thank you for your response. Please advice on how I can get a copy of that. Please email me at shgalac@yahoo.com   /

Thanks a llllllot

Cheers
nominal
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2010, 06:30:30 AM »

Clips are back on, search ecnwc on www.dailymotion.com.

Doreen, not to be a Debbie downer, but since the producer of these films pays $2,000 roughly per lady per match and never recoups his costs, I gently encourage you to not freely spread the material, but let others support the producer through dvd sales.
shgalac

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2010, 06:00:20 AM »

Dear Nominal,

I would like to state the following:
(A) I own about 95% of the Tapes and DVDs produced by Bob. So per your statement I would say that yes one should buy his stuff.
(B) Bob does not offer that specific tape any more. I have asked more than once but he said that he just don't have it any more.
(C) I am willing to pay for that.

Cheers
nominal
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2010, 07:07:08 AM »

Dear Nominal,

I would like to state the following:
(A) I own about 95% of the Tapes and DVDs produced by Bob. So per your statement I would say that yes one should buy his stuff.
(B) Bob does not offer that specific tape any more. I have asked more than once but he said that he just don't have it any more.
(C) I am willing to pay for that.

Cheers

My deepest apologies.  I would also like anything Bob no longer sells, what else is there btw?
Pages: [1] 2

Jump to: