Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
September 30, 2014, 12:19:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Karen vs. Traci (Two guys arrange for their girlfriends to catfight)  (Read 4802 times)
pollman
God Member

Catfight enthusiast

« on: January 08, 2011, 05:06:45 PM »

Traci has a new boyfriend who she has been seeing for one year now. Recently her boyfriend showed her some photos of Karen and told Traci that he thought Karen was sexy and he was impressed by how good a catfighter she was. Traci wasn't too pleased about this comment, and told him that she wasn't impressed with the photos of Karen and that she could easily take her in a catfight.

Traci's boyfriend has been in contact with Karen's boyfriend, and they have had a friendly disagreement about whose girlfriend would be the best catfighter. Each guy is confident that his woman is the better fighter, and neither can accept that their girlfriend would lose, although both admit it would be a particularly aggressive, bad tempered, and bitchy catfight if the girls got into a tussle with each other as both women would hate the idea of losing whilst their man was watching.

Traci has since told her boyfriend of the fights she has had with other women in the past, according to Traci, she has never lost a fight with another girl. Traci has had three real catfights, of which two of these fights occurred many years ago with the same girl who was of equal size to Traci. The other catfight occurred five years ago against a nasty blonde in a local pub who was bigger than her. She won all three. More recently Traci has also had one wrestling fight with a girl at a party who she managed to pin down and then force to submit. Traci says that her friends regard her as having a reputation of being a nasty little bitch when she gets into a fight. Traci has boasted to her guy that she would seriously fuck up a girl such as Karen if Karen started bad mouthing her in front of her man. All this talk has resulted in making Traci's boyfriend very proud of his woman and very confident that she could fuck up Karen in a real fight. Traci is now happy that her man regards her as a good fighter.

Karen is into the idea of catfighting and wrestling other girls. There were several occasions where Karen tried her best to setup a fight with other girls in order for her boyfriend to watch her go at it with an opponent, but unfortunately things always occurred that prevented the fight from taking place. Karen loved the idea of taking on another woman in a catfight to impress her man as she knew all about his love of catfights. Karen had numerous training but intense play fights with her boyfriend to see if she was any good at fighting. Afterwards, her boyfriend described her catfighting ability as 'intensely competitive', 'strong', 'bitchy', and having a tendency to cheat and play dirty by scratching, pulling hair, and biting. Karen had a preference for fighting women who were smaller than her, preferably blonde, (she hated blondes), as she liked the idea of dominating them and humiliating them in a fight. That said, Karen preferred for her ideal opponent to be confident and cocky rather than weak and submissive, as the idea of aggressively beating an arrogant mouthy bitch whilst her boyfriend watched was a turn on for Karen.  Karen also loved to get dressed up in tight fitting clothing items that she nicknamed her 'catfight clothes' which she told her boyfriend she would wear if she had a catfight with another woman.

Both Karen and Traci's boyfriends really like the idea of a vote poll being created to find out which of these feisty babes get the most votes, and to discover which woman impresses catfight fans most by seeing who wins in a catfight face off!

Please choose who you think would be the better catfighter by indicating either KAREN or TRACI in a reply post below, and if you wish, adding a comment on why you think your preferred woman would be better than her rival in this catfight matchup.

Here are Karen and Traci's stats:

Karen
Height: 5" 7"
Weight: 158lbs
Bust: 38D

Traci
Height: 5" 1"
Weight: 128lbs
Bust: 34B

« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 08:40:17 AM by pollman » Logged
fightfanatic
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 05:12:15 PM »

They both look pretty tough, I might give the edge to traci though on experience with other girls.

Any chances this could really happen?

Be responsible for your own likes and pleasures instead of looking to blame others for crossing lines.-Marydfights
pollman
God Member

Catfight enthusiast

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 05:23:37 PM »

They both look pretty tough, I might give the edge to traci though on experience with other girls.

I have been informed both these women have met each other in real life some years ago. So who knows? At least they have a realistic idea of their chances against each other in a catfight due to having met. Both women seem very confident. Smiley
fightfanatic
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 05:27:52 PM »

I have been informed both these women have met each other in real life some years ago. So who knows? At least they have a realistic idea of their chances against each other in a catfight due to having met. Both women seem very confident. Smiley

Well that certainly makes it more interesting.......Karen ought to be told of what Traci thinks of her lol.

Be responsible for your own likes and pleasures instead of looking to blame others for crossing lines.-Marydfights
tom73
God Member

Girls wrestling in tight jeans - ooooh yes...!

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 05:34:40 PM »

5.7/158 versus 5.1/128...?
Not very fair...

pollman
God Member

Catfight enthusiast

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 05:49:35 PM »

5.7/158 versus 5.1/128...?
Not very fair...

Yeah, Tom, it's just one of those things. Sometimes in real life matchups (of which this is, as both girls have met each other in the past) the girls aren't of equal size and weight.

That said, as I mention above, Traci does have a bit of a reputation for being a nasty fighter. So it would be interesting to see what happens if these two went for each other. Plus, Traci seems to think she could take Karen in a fight, so for Traci herself, the difference in size doesn't seem an issue.

I'll try and match both Traci and Karen with equally sized opponents for their next fights as I have a few potential opponents eager to have fights with both women who have said they could take them in a fight.

By the way, who do you think would win? Smiley
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 05:51:57 PM by pollman » Logged
indianguy

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2011, 09:05:43 PM »

Well Karen's 5" 7", 158lbs is quite unfair against Traci's 5" 1" 128lbs.

Its obvious that Karen will overpower Traci for sure.
Vassago
God Member

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2011, 10:48:29 PM »

Traci's experience could come from fighting a similary built women, but still despite being heavily inferior in size, she might surprise the bigger but less experienced rival. Then again, Karen could be much tougher and more skilled despite being less experienced and overall I think she would have the upperhand over Traci in the end...

UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://members.boardhost.com/bbuchat/
Tony aka T
God Member

I love watching women fight barefooted

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2011, 12:23:17 AM »

I remember Karen from Renee's ( Catfight Haven ) poll days. Cheers!

Cheers!
JOHNNY the DUECES
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2011, 12:28:18 AM »

I have written stories about Karen & Gail having a fist fight, & then Karen & Wendy having a fist fight.  I am quite busy now, but I will try to fit in a story of Karen having a fist fight with Traci as soon as I can.

Johnny
Ready5

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2011, 02:15:17 AM »

I think Traci wins this one, but it's probably a close fight.  She looks like she could be a real bitch in a fight.  If Tracy exposes and clamps onto Karen's chest, she could do a lot of damage.  Karen might have chance to take the fight if she gets in several stomach/crotch attacks, but Traci is probably too quick to allow that to happen.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 02:39:57 AM by Ready5 » Logged
Tony aka T
God Member

I love watching women fight barefooted

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2011, 05:59:53 AM »

Karen all the way

Cheers!
frankietrasktalk
God Member

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2011, 06:56:07 AM »

No comment, polls are becoming boring!!

Also into male vs male fights in cyber and irl.
rikkiocean27
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2011, 03:45:45 PM »

I love the background history on Traci,what a tough brunette babe! She is one of the cutest girls I ever saw,those eyes are so sexy! I think Karen is more gorgeous though tall beautiful shapely. If I had to choose I would probably pick her. Traci is really tough she kicked all those girls asses in catfights? You're right,in a catfight that's dirty any girl can win no matter the size difference with lots of rough violent hairpulling slapping and scratching and biting. I'd love to see these two go at it for real tearing their clothes off to shreds and fighting nude pulling their hair out for their boyfriends to watch and cheer. It would be a long rough sweaty brawl going by the backgrounds of both women. I chose the taller Karen to somehow outlast her little fiesty cute brunette rival. Wink It would be one wild fight!
tom73
God Member

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2011, 05:52:37 PM »

When Karen shows her massive 38D's off, Traci sees her chance - a tit grab...! She grabs them, pulls them, pushes them, claws them, kneads them and pinches them until a shocked Karen is down on her knees...! "Aaarghh...! Ooohh...! No...! Please...! Aaarghhh...! Please stop...! I give...!

Pages: [1] 2

Jump to: