Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
September 01, 2014, 03:35:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: anybody have any of the old sweetheart wrestling videos for sale  (Read 3074 times)
maniac mike

« on: May 24, 2011, 05:14:48 AM »

hi im looking for the old sweetheart wrestling basically the first couple if anybody knows let me know.im interested in buying them.
j9764o
God Member

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 05:08:43 PM »

i have 10 dvds

women interested in wrestling boxing f vs f email us you must be fit age 18 to mid 30s
jonnyyuma
God Member

always looking

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 11:02:52 PM »

WOW, Where did you find that many.?

jjb
ofecteau
God Member

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 01:57:53 AM »

I have fond memories of Sweetheart Productions. That is probably because after a series of periodic purges (if I haven't watched it in 2 years, it gets shit canned), I only have 2 SP videos left.  But they are really good.

Got them at the old LScott retail store on Chestnut in the Marina in SF back in the day.

The first features a performer calling herself Shelby. She is a Southern Belle tending towards sluttiness.  A serviceable face with a good sized pair of tits that she creatively applies at considerable length to the face of her opponent, the unfortunate LeeAnn.

The second is the real revealation.

Jan Mackenzie was a B-movie actress whose credits include such genre classics as "Gator Bait 2" and the wrestling movie "American Angels." She was a somewhat diminutive strawberry blonde with a face you either found attractive or you didn't.  But there was nothing diminutive about her rack or unattractive about her smoking body.

But most of her fighting output was substandard Golden Girls /Steel Kittens strip and giggle faire. Faux scripted silliness.

But in this SP match she does 3 things that shed a whole different light on her as an erotic wrestler: she gets topless, she talks serious shit and she attacks her opponent's ample chest con gusto. Jan Mackenzie has great tits. Full, round, with erect nipples under combat stress and a willingness to use them as weapons. They perfectly compliment her slim, hard toned body.

Trying to talk convincing shit in the context of a fantasy female fight is risky business. You risk coming across as Hollywood (silly) or, even worse, Stacy Burke, who thinks she is Jay fucking Leno. In fact, Stacy Burke may be the one person at least to me who is less funny than Leno. But in this video, Jan pulls it off brilliantly and convincingly. Maybe the best vocal performance ever other than the greatly missed Pettula of DWW, who didn't really talk, but moaned in an otherworldly sexy manner.

Jan's opponent in this particular match was Ginger Lynn. GL looked a little like a more compacted non-Latina Sofia Vergara in the same way that if you are in Puerto Escondido, and hold your nose and squint, you can pretend you are in Tahiti. Ginger Lynn's chest was a great target for Jan's attack, and that attack showed just how great she could have been had her output been more prolific. Jan attacked with skill and comittment. She sold it.

I highly recommend these 2 matches. They are in no danger of ever being shit canned.

This comment has violated our Terms and Conditions, well not really, but we're in a bad mood today and really didnít know what to make of it so it has been removed.
RedEnforcer
God Member

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 09:56:19 PM »

I have to admit, I'm a big fan of Jan Mackenzie's work although most times it involves me watching with the sound down and just admiring her form.  I have never seen her in a match with this Ginger Lynn, can you provide more info on it?

Let's hear it for Da Red Guy! Founder of the FCF's bWo, the boob World order!

"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other Smiley" --nutmeg78
j9764o
God Member

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011, 03:49:50 AM »

sweetheart dvds list on sale 2 dvds for $5.00 boxing sweet savge vs lisa  vs dovana oil match lisa machell lisa vs hedi jade vs meachell oil match lisa vs magen lisa vs lauren daine vs renne lisa vs heather apartment fight lisa vs heather oil match  lisa vs sexton page vs sexton jade vs cat page vs lisa lisa vs heather ring match  lisa vs shellby lisa vs barbie lisa and daine vs page lisa vs cassandra sound on this one is low interested get back to me will ship in u.s only

women interested in wrestling boxing f vs f email us you must be fit age 18 to mid 30s
jonnyyuma
God Member

always looking

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2011, 04:40:33 AM »

Wheres that sale at.?

jjb
BurningTicket  - Euro Fightgirls
Pages: [1]

Jump to: