Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
November 01, 2014, 04:06:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Blonde vs brunette: Limited rules catfight!  (Read 2329 times)
CATZREVIEW
Approved Producers
God Member

Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!

« on: December 04, 2011, 08:59:15 PM »

Hi guys,

Who do you think would win a limited rules nude catfight between Chantelle Fox and Toony??  A few pics below to help you decide.

Toony 5'3" tall and a dress size 8

Chantelle Fox 5'2" tall and a dress size 8 to 10

« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 10:51:28 PM by CATZ_R » Logged

Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          http://www.catfightinguk.com
waslick
God Member

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 11:45:31 PM »

Toony has not been around for a while......but she has way too much experience to go down for a little girl with one fight under her belt......especially if it is nude with limited rules.....
TheWatchmen
God Member

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 01:25:30 AM »

Toony really knows how to get nasty in a fight with the hair pulling and hard slapping. I don't know who would win I have not seen Chantelle Fox fight yet but this is one I am really interested in. I wonder what are the limited rules?

No holds barred in real life cat  fights are the best.
CATZREVIEW
Approved Producers
God Member

Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 11:17:59 PM »

Toony really knows how to get nasty in a fight with the hair pulling and hard slapping. I don't know who would win I have not seen Chantelle Fox fight yet but this is one I am really interested in. I wonder what are the limited rules?

Kicking is allowed (not to stomach).  Breast grabbing/mauling as opposed to nipple tweaks.  It would be a pretty nasty catfight that would be produced for you hardcore fans.

Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          http://www.catfightinguk.com
rikkiocean27
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 02:33:48 PM »

I love the rough hairpulling hard slapping catfights at Catz R. These two are so gorgeous and adorable looking,the cutest babes and evenly matched.my fave also blonde vs brunette. Great matchup! I can imagine them both ripping some hair out for real and slapping eachother totally red and raw. It would be a wild long brawl I think because both sexy babes look like they won't back down an inch. I see the blonde Toony having a little more left to finish off the brunette Chantelle Fox in a brutal catfight. I also would love to see the hardest tit pulling,they have beautiful firm big tits. Smiley
Vassago
God Member

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 04:28:51 PM »

Toony wins after a very long fight. Possible rematch would be fitting.

UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://members.boardhost.com/bbuchat/
Grlwrestler
God Member

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 04:30:44 PM »

Toony  (Blonde of course! )  wins   Grin

Here for the 3 F's..fun,friends,fights..nothing else,all drama seekers will be ignored as trying to argue with pea brains leads to only headaches,no resolve!,lol Remember, don't ASSume,just ask !  Smiley
frankietrasktalk
God Member

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2011, 05:02:16 PM »

Tooney wins!!! BLONDES RULE!!!!

Also into male vs male fights in cyber and irl.
JimmyBondi
God Member

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2011, 07:37:26 PM »

Tooney will destroy poor Chantelle!!!   Wink
xixi

Asian Mist rules!

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2011, 02:16:00 AM »

Chantel wins!, well if it were a real fight she would lol

" Certified Blonde Hater and Breaker "
Hitcliff & Sandra P.
God Member

Sandra & Cliff, wrestling tag team

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2011, 10:12:38 AM »

Chantelle Fox will win 'though I'd cheer for the blonde!

Love is... teamwrestling!
catftkell
God Member

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2011, 03:07:26 AM »

Toony would wear her out...use those huge breasts against her. Blonde wins
rikkiocean27
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2011, 03:56:53 PM »

I just watched the whole match and it's well worth the price of it. WOW is all I can say! I was mentioning how I wanted to see a wild titpulling fight and it actually turned out to be the most punishing brutal titpulling I think I ever saw. Both even matched super gorgeous super sexy girls really went after eachother for real,the hairpulling was brutal too. It's the sexiest fight I think I ever saw and I so appreciate both women putting their incredible beauty on the line like that,makes me love them even more. Smiley
I thought Toony was the most gorgeous and cutest until I saw Chantelle Fox in action,she's the hottest cutest and most gorgeous babe. Blonde vs brunette makes it the sexiest match too. Thanks CatzR for putting on these fabulous sexy catfights for us.
waslick
God Member

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2011, 05:13:40 PM »

I just watched the whole match and it's well worth the price of it. WOW is all I can say! I was mentioning how I wanted to see a wild titpulling fight and it actually turned out to be the most punishing brutal titpulling I think I ever saw. Both even matched super gorgeous super sexy girls really went after eachother for real,the hairpulling was brutal too. It's the sexiest fight I think I ever saw and I so appreciate both women putting their incredible beauty on the line like that,makes me love them even more. Smiley
I thought Toony was the most gorgeous and cutest until I saw Chantelle Fox in action,she's the hottest cutest and most gorgeous babe. Blonde vs brunette makes it the sexiest match too. Thanks CatzR for putting on these fabulous sexy catfights for us.
well said Rikki and could not agree more......best fight to date from CATZR and hopefully ushering in a new baseline for catfighting tactics with the girls......Toony has been a long time favorite of mine and her return to the ring was exactly what i would have expected.......and Chantelle looked the best she had ever looked except i think there is little doubt that she was not quite expecting the ferosity of Toony.......the viscious kick Toony delivered in the first seconds of the fight both surprised and angered Chantelle but up to that point i dont think Chantelles head was prepared for the tough fight she was about to encounter......and Toony wasted no time in attacking those beautiful titties of Chantelles.......a very difficult situation for Chantelle as it made it difficult for her to mount an offense.....a truly awesome fight........Toony is back but rest assured her next opponent will be much more prepared for her tactics and my guess is we will see one hell of a match up.......
rikkiocean27
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2011, 11:00:21 PM »

I'm with you Waslick,I think it's the best fight yet at CatzR or any place. I was so surprised to see how rough and real it was made it more thrilling and exciting and sexy. But it was also the matchup,they're the two hottest babes. The sexiest fights have lots of rough hard hairpulling titpulling and pussy grabbing. I love hard slaps so much too. I wish they slapped their gorgeous cute faces hard would have been even better. But yeah you're right Chantelle's huge full tits took such a beating since they're bigger than Toony's. They are equally gorgeous,same body size and height and I love that. I wanna see a rematch hope they do it. Smiley Yes Toony is awesome would be tough for any woman her size to beat her.
Pages: [1] 2

Jump to: