Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
September 30, 2014, 05:48:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: ECNWC hiring, pay averages $1,200 per match  (Read 7851 times)
nominal
God Member

I love catfights!

« on: February 16, 2012, 06:39:49 AM »

Hello everyone,
We are recruiting once again for our filmed female wrestling matches. That's right, get paid big money to wrestle! Our producer has organized these matches for the past 20 years and we provide a very professional environment.
We will carefully choose an opponent for you with the goal of having an even, competitive match. There is no experience required, you just need to bring enthusiasm and energy. All of our participants loved the thrill of the competition.
The pay scale starts around $500 for a 5 minute match, we don't control the outcome so you never know how long each match will last. On average, the pay is $1,200 per match, but can go up to $2,000 for 20 minutes of work! Sometimes we can arrange for two matches for you in one filming.
To start things off, please tell us a little bit about yourself and why you think you would be a good candidate.
If you need to travel for a shoot,those expenses can be reimbursed, our location of film depends on the women who are participating.
This is a legitimate opportunity to take home cash for about an hour or two of work, good luck!

j9764o
God Member

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 05:00:39 PM »

like to know why cant you get any one to fight if your paying all this money the web site has nothing new for last year other web sites that also do real matches pay half of what your paying and have new matches about 3 times a year

women interested in wrestling boxing f vs f email us you must be fit age 18 to mid 30s
nominal
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 08:41:36 AM »

There have been 2 filming sessions in the past year, 5-6 matches, but the producer takes a lonnnnng time to edit them into something he likes.  He is also particular in who he hires, probably 30% of applicants make the cut.
pstevo99
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 10:03:54 AM »

i am a big fan of  ECNWC you say their has been a couple of filming sessions when are we likley to so the results or do you need more material
nominal
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 03:44:57 PM »

Good question, I think there is enough material for a multi match dvd, so hopefully this year.
j9764o
God Member

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 04:24:51 PM »

do you guys have a demo dvd fans can order

women interested in wrestling boxing f vs f email us you must be fit age 18 to mid 30s
JohnMoog
God Member

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2012, 01:27:25 AM »

More Brittany, please.
DVP24
God Member

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2012, 02:23:25 PM »

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xiqxeu_ecnwc-cf-2-32_people

I was looking up another one of ECNWC's video's and came across this clip. Be advised, there is no sound, which is too bad because I remember (when I had the DVD) it only added to the intenisity.

I have bought 4 ECNWC DVD's and they are, I think, the best in the genre. This fight is a lot shorter than most that ECNWC produce, overall a little more brutal (which is probably a good thing) and the girls are hot. I wish that ECNWC came out with new stuff more often but I think this tape might show some why they take so long between fights.

Nominal- what ever happened to Camille? She is a brutal catfighter and so,so hot. Paying her even more than what you are offering the other women, would be an investment for the company. You could build the company around her.

As hot as she is, I might want to think twice about getting too involved with her. I wince at the thought of what would happen to me if I didn't take out the trash Grin

Enjoy- DVP
nominal
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2012, 05:25:23 PM »

Here is the good news and bad news to put this into perspective.  The producer controls everything.  The good news is he pays between $500 to $1,600 per match, unheard of in this industry.  The bad news is the business isn't necessarily run for a profit, and he doesn't break even.  I think it might if he went digital download.  Anyway, there isn't incentive to rush dvds to market.  However we should be grateful he funds this.
Tap Her Out

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2012, 02:39:33 AM »

Being grateful isnt the question! I am one of his biggest fans for amateur matches but the wait time he puts fans through is ridiculous. Something about being out of site and out of mind. Perhaps he should just switch to private sales and price them for high end collectors.
SDSfamfan
God Member

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2012, 07:47:23 AM »

I have  couple of the ecnwc dvd's and have enjoyed all.  Camille is awesome to back a earlier poster!  My big request is to make them digital download files!!!  Please, please, pretty please make them downloadable!!!
j9764o
God Member

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2012, 04:27:46 PM »

you should do like a lot of sites are doing just email it to the person in 24hrs after payment

LQQKING4CATFIGHTER
God Member

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2012, 10:05:39 PM »

Wish Camille did more matches.
nominal
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2012, 03:23:59 PM »

Hello "wrestlemodel", don't worry, I am making sure the producer follows up with you.
Asa3030

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2012, 04:36:22 PM »

Wow!  Maybe my Christmas wish will be answered after all.  Wrestlemodel would be a perfect opponent for my favorite catfighter Jessica, the contrast would be amazing!  Or Camille for that matter, although WM may be biting off more than she can chew!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Jump to: