Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
October 24, 2014, 06:50:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
BurningTicket  - Euro Fightgirls
News: PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Calling Heatherfights out, Fight for the right to stay or leave  (Read 4450 times)
Karen80

« on: February 27, 2012, 06:06:38 AM »

I Hate Heather so much and feel that I should have won and beat her, this is a poll to see who you all think will win, and its a FIGHT TO HAVE THE RIGHT TO STAY OR GO..........I HATE YOU BITCH, and cant wait to see your fat ass gone!!
heatherfights
God Member

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 06:08:45 AM »

HAHAHAH...
SEE YOU ARE ALREADY CHICKENED OUT..
"ALMOST TO DEATH"?? HAHAHA I LL KILL YOU BITCH..AND YOU LL LEAVE THE SITE...

DEAD BITCH WALKING
Karen80

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 06:11:45 AM »

RUN YOUR MOUTH ALL YOU WANT BITCH, I beat your ass in the last cyber fight, remember your ear that I bit off, thats going to look weak compared to what I do to you now........you want to fight to the death, fine BITCH, I will be glad to bury your fat ass BITCH
heatherfights
God Member

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 06:13:18 AM »

talk all you want...enjoy your last moments in the site..
YOU ARE DEAD GUTTER BITCH..

I LL FUCKING KILL YOU...
Karen80

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 06:15:01 AM »

Heather you fucking slut I will go into the room right now BITCH and kill you and then drag you around the room, nobody likes you here BITCH, they all want to see you gone, and guess what, I'm going to give them what they want!!!!!!!................your dead BITCH
BurningTicket  - Euro Fightgirls
FEMMEFIGHT
YaBB Administrator
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2012, 08:19:57 AM »

Gentle reminder to the two of you re forum rules. I know most of this is probably banter but please bear it in mind

3.No posting or discussion in whatever form relating to harm or terror being inflicted (rape,death,torture etc).

many thanks
John

azpaper
God Member

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 06:40:14 PM »

I voted based on History between the 2 beautiful women  If you go by past history  Heather gets the vote    this upcoming cyber ought to be a great even fight till one wears down the other   IRL ought to be even as well  both know the other now, no surprises
heatherfights
God Member

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012, 08:43:52 PM »

thank you azpaper..
I wont let you down
wivesfight
God Member

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2012, 08:50:35 PM »

Wow, these are two of the hottest and most well endowed women on this site.  This would be an incredible fight......although I would hate to see either woman too badly injured to never fight again.
I was wondering if the ladies would be willing to give their stats (height, weight, etc) before I make a decision on who might win.
william c

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2012, 09:16:06 PM »

since pete is in the hospital, i will venture to fill the void:

i voted

bill
Karen80

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2012, 10:23:35 PM »

I am a solid 5'8" 135 38DD 24 38, and my claws have ripped thru Heather in cyber and IRL before and I cant wait to do both again, this time I am holding nothing back, I know you very well BITCH, and you are going to let azpaper down.......in a very bad way!!!
HB
Global Moderator
God Member

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2012, 10:39:18 PM »

I've known Heather, casually, from a few years back - she fought a good friend of . She's very skilled. We've not chatted in some time but I'd hate to see her have to leave.

This is just a basic question, although there's obviously a deep hatred here...why does one have to leave for good?  Not to be presumptuous Karen but you've only been here a few weeks. And we've not met...so it is just curiosity.

If I were to watch this battle royale...at this point...am not yet sure who I'd pull for.

Interesting.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 07:07:51 AM by HB » Logged
charlie 41
God Member

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2012, 12:18:45 AM »

I think James will win in the end, but its going to be too close to call I think!!
speed
God Member

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2012, 01:55:38 AM »

thank you azpaper..
I wont let you down

Heather, I really need her 38DD bra to add to my trophy case, I'm lacking one in that size and while your at it could you slide her panties off her beaten body for me also? Thanks in advance.  Speed
azpaper
God Member

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2012, 05:00:57 PM »

As I have said very even fight  will history repeat itself or will more flesh be torn off? This time to a decisive ending  no less will be acceptable cyber and IRL     Chris
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Jump to: