Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
September 01, 2014, 01:13:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: best cf videos out there today.  (Read 2713 times)
raker
God Member

« on: April 19, 2012, 08:18:52 AM »

For my money catfighthaven got the best action videos on the net. ck it out.

here for d catfights.
thirstybeermonster
God Member

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 10:10:14 PM »

Capital City Catfights - they're new but have some good ones with really good face slapping, ECC is still really good though the face slapping has tailed off a bit. Of course ECNWC when releasing products have been putting out some great action.
LQQKING4CATFIGHTER
God Member

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 01:29:08 PM »

A old school Ingrid or Luzia DWW Catfight match is hard to beat, wild hairpulling and slapping fights by Playboy playmate type girls.... So others, Asian Connection, Crystal, Catzreview,  bitchfightuk, ECC, and can not forget ecnwc
bradw

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 02:52:20 PM »

DWW and ECC both have lots of real fights and lots of hot women. Eva, Luzia, Pandora and Lexie, all are WOW!!!
chopper

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 06:12:06 PM »

We should set up a poll of the best videos. Our own little version of the oscars. Decide different categories and then everyone gets one choice per category. The top three from each category are then voted on over a set period and the winners maybe handed a banner to stick on their websites? I'm all up for running it all if we get enough people interested?
KO Girlz
Approved Producers

Ding Ding!!!

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 07:03:10 PM »

DWW and ECNWC I'd say are amoung the best, it's what motivated me.

raker
God Member

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 12:53:35 AM »

I agree with a lot of the recomendations out there, they each have their strenghts. I sampled most of them over the years. For Asian cfs,  the AsianAnthology series is a standout. I think still avalaible through L. Scott Sales, thanks for the info.  R

here for d catfights.
JobberLvr75

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2012, 06:23:45 AM »

Lots of good companies listed, I'm a big fan of Vira's work of late. She is putting out some pretty good competitive stuff, I dig ecc and catfight angel as well
Pages: [1]

Jump to: