Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
July 29, 2014, 04:33:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Illustrated catfight/wrestling stories  (Read 1752 times)
PaulineG
God Member

« on: September 04, 2012, 01:22:24 PM »

Hi Everyone,
                 I write and illustrate my own fighting stories but sadly the files are way too large to post in the forum so if anyone would like to read them drop me a line and I'll e-mail them to you in pdf format. Or perhaps someone more techy minded can tell me how I can reduce the file size of my art to upload here as even my simplest images are way over the 128kb limit?

Pauline
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 01:29:30 PM by PaulineG » Logged
LoveSexyJobbers
God Member

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 06:33:22 AM »

I personally do things simple , I just upload the picture to paint , hit edit , click on the stretch / skew button & shrink the pic , hopefully that will be all it takes for you

You never grow old until you stop being young
Boche
Global Moderator
God Member

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 01:02:57 PM »

Great work Pauline, thank you!
HB
Global Moderator
God Member

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 02:48:53 PM »

Hi Everyone,
                 I write and illustrate my own fighting stories but sadly the files are way too large to post in the forum so if anyone would like to read them drop me a line and I'll e-mail them to you in pdf format. Or perhaps someone more techy minded can tell me how I can reduce the file size of my art to upload here as even my simplest images are way over the 128kb limit?

Pauline

Grab a free download of Picsizer - I forget the site, but Google it.  It lets you reduce the file size of images.
PaulineG
God Member

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 06:24:20 PM »

Thanks for the advice I managed to reduce the pics and post them sadly can't do the same trick with the full illustrated stories
BurningTicket  - Euro Fightgirls
Boundfighter
God Member

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 07:02:42 PM »

Grab a free download of Picsizer - I forget the site, but Google it.  It lets you reduce the file size of images.

I personally do things simple , I just upload the picture to paint , hit edit , click on the stretch / skew button & shrink the pic , hopefully that will be all it takes for you

IrfanView works also fine to reduce the size Smiley

I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing Smiley and THINK POSITIVE Cheesy Carpe Diem
Pages: [1]

Jump to:  

BurningTicket  - Euro Fightgirls