Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
August 22, 2014, 09:51:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: A yahoo group for vintage catfight comics 'stanton, ram ect...)  (Read 11039 times)
thecatzman
God Member

« on: December 28, 2012, 08:36:09 PM »

Hi all,

Because it is now impossible to buy the illustrated stories from the past century (for example, the eric stanton website is closed since years ! ) and because it is impossible to buy every RAM's story, eneg story ect... I think it is time to stop to jealously guard our collection in our hard drive. It is time to share and  to collect all the pictures from the vintage artists to do not let their works disappear. It is time to create a single place to create a huge collection to let every one to have access to this old masterpieces.
I have a huge collection myself, so I decided to share all my collection from these vintage artists. But BE CAREFULL, it is not a yahoo groups to share picture from artists who sell their works at this time. It is a yahoo groups for vintage artists who do not sell their work anymore. only fem vs fem, no bondage.

At this time, I already share all my Stanton's catfight collection (more than 700 pictures). I am working on to add my Ram's catfight collection ect...
Please, read carrefully the rules of the group on the home page.
Don't be egoist, don't let your collection to die with you !

This is the link to the yahoo group (You have to create a yahoo group account and to suscribe to the group to have access to the pictures.)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ericstantoncatfights/

10count

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 03:32:44 AM »

Awesome collection. Thanks for putting all the effort into the group. Hopefully I have something knocking around here that you haven't already posted. Wink
thecatzman
God Member

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 05:57:27 AM »

Thanks.
But I have a huge collection because of persons who share their collection too. The only difference: I share all my collection in a  "immaterial museum".
njcatfan
God Member

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 12:34:22 PM »

Huge thanks for doing this, a lot of material that you cannot buy anymore. Love browsing this classic work.
krispin
God Member

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 04:24:11 PM »

Fantastic! May be I'll find something when I have a bit of time. But your material is superlative. Thanks a lot!!!
barbosa
God Member

I live for the blonde vs. brunette

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 10:10:54 PM »

Thanks cajman. This is a perfect newyear’s gift.

krispin
God Member

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2012, 02:15:45 PM »

Wonderful wonderful!!!

Your collection is a dream. Every artist is great but I do like some work of Stanton.
My fetish is a slim good girl beaten by a curvier bad girl and Stanton, sometime, did that. I mean: we often have women with similar bodies fighting, usually great tit vs great tit. I like it when the artist is great, but I like more when we have differences. A tall slim vs a short compact, a big titted vs a small titted... And when the good girl is dominated is fantastic. Stanton and also Eneg, I think, sometime are perfect for my tastes. But of course I love all their work.

Thanks and I hope my poor english is understandable.
Dave2213

I love catfights!

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2012, 09:11:56 PM »

Brilliant idea Catzman!  I do love catfight art and there is so much I never saw but heard about.   I'll be looking through my old stuff to see if there is anything I can add.

Dave
Hutch278

I love catfights!

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2012, 11:27:19 PM »

I just joined but have't browsed yet--if I find anything I can add to it from my collection, I will most certainly do so.

Much thanks to you for all you do to help our 'interest'.

thecatzman
God Member

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2013, 11:04:10 PM »

thank you everybody for your comments.
I missed some stories from Ram, so for those who have a lot of fem vs fem story from him, I think it could be a good start to help the group by uploading the missing stories/pictures Wink
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 11:12:58 PM by thecatzman » Logged
krispin
God Member

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2013, 08:13:07 AM »

I posted some pics. I hope you like.
CarlLuvsGirlFites

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2013, 08:37:55 AM »

thank you so much for starting this group, i'm a lifelong catfight fan & a huge fan of the artwork that's been posted on there...i'll have to go thru my own archives & see if i can contribute!

this shit makes my dick spit!
JT Edson
God Member

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2013, 11:38:48 AM »

There is some really wonderful art and stories at this group. Thank you for sharing.
Reggie100

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2013, 08:31:57 PM »

I'm sorry to say that I don't have much to add to this wonderful collection, but I thank each and every contributor just the same.  I've uploaded a couple of images from the European version of "Return of Gwendoline" which seems to be different from it's American counterpart insofar as it contains a second story.  I would love to get ahold of this.

In my mind, Eric Stanton has no peer when it comes to old-school catfight work - both in prose as well as art.  He possessed an incredible and uncanny ability to look fully into the sensuality of conflict between two females and bring that out in his work.  I can attest to this personally because I was well 'into' the fetish long before I ever encountered Mr. Stanton's work, and remember vividly the first time I did.  I believe a little background will assist in illustrating Stanton's unique approach...

Since 'girlie stuff' was considered off-limits to a pre-teen back in my day, naturally, I had no exposure to Stanton's material.  Instead, my first conscious introduction to the catfight world (although I was well-aware of impulses long before) was with the comic book cover on Anthro #6, which lit me up in a way that I had never felt before.  Thereafter followed the usual path of fascination with TV and movie catfights (nearly always disappointing, but for reasons I couldn't put my finger on - until later) and fantasizing about models in department store catalogs.  It's at this point where my future attachment to Stanton's really began to materialize.

An older friend of mine introduced me to a magazine called Sports Review Wrestling which featured bikini-clad models lamely going through a series of suggestive wrestling poses.  We all know these and the 'backdrop':  Dave Moll and his harem, most famously, 'Cynara' and 'Denise.'  Although I was thrilled at first with these spreads, I was also aware that even as a pre-teen, I found something lacking in all of it and became bored with it after awhile.  I was, however, aware of a strange and powerful draw to those tiny, mysterious ads in the back of the magazine offering photos and 'stories' about 'wrestling.'

I may have dropped the dime on Stanton's work a lot sooner if it weren't for a watershed event in my life:  my cousin letting me spend a weekend with his stash of Genesis, Cavalier, and Nugget - three publications that featured 'letters' from people detailing their female wrestling and catfighting experiences.  At first, I read through each and every letter word-for-word, fascinated by how powerful my imagination was and consciously aware that I was far more turned on by the letters than by Cynara and her pals.

After going through a couple of mags, I came across a letter that the editors simply tagged "Go Get 'Em, Tiger!" in a late-60s copy of Genesis and my life was changed forever.  All that had been missing (or so I thought at the time) from my catfight fantasies in previous experiences was represented by this letter.  Instead of girls, the letter spoke about mature, confident women.  Instead of punching and violence, there was close-body sexual competition.  Instead of bikinis or full nudity, there was low-cut bras and sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose and heels.  Instead of the setting being a backyard or ring, the fight took place in a bedroom.  Instead of the women fighting in front of husbands or a crowd, they instead competed in private.  The competition element in the 'story' escalated slowly and sensuously, as the two women tried to resist the urge to fight as well as literally licking their lips to get into it.

Although Genesis eventually moved away from the catfight letters format, Cavalier and Nugget increased their output, and I became hooked on the letters featuring this sensuous style of catfighting (especially those emphasizing nylons and legs intertwining).  I found that the descriptions provided in the letters combined with my virile teen imagination were - what I had believed - to be the most exciting catfight experience possible for me.  That is, until I decided to satisfy my curiosity in the early 80s and send for Stanton's (in)famous catalog...

Going solely on the miniature descriptions and tiny samples provided in the catalog, I ordered "When Cats Tangle" and was completely blown away by it.  Here, in illustrated form, were my fantasies brought to illustrated life.  I had never dreamed it possible.  Instantly, I discovered most of the rest of Stanton's work that zeroed in on this approach to female combat:  "Sheila's Search," "Quiet Village," "My Friend, the Enemy," etc.  I knew that I had found the holy grail of the niche.

Although it took me years (and aging) to become explicitly aware of exactly what Stanton was doing to bring all this out, with each revelation, I became more amazed at his ability.  He simply *understood* the importance of a properly-timed arched eyebrow, how to perfectly draw a hair-pull, how and when to have the women entwine their legs in a fight.  He perfectly assimilated the concept of the 'f**k-fight,' where the women are fighting from the waist up, but f**king from the waist down.  Even more amazingly, although the vast majority of his work centered around D&S, somehow he managed to created these classics of evenly-matched female struggle, saving victory until the end.

Stanton's women were, well...*women*, not girls.  He understood how to draw a fully-developed female form.  (Even as a pre-teen, I possessed a much more powerful draw to fully-mature and confident women than to younger girls.)  He knew that it was more than just about tits and ass, but by the rest of the female form.  Sure, he ventured into the realm of massive breasts and excessive muscles, but even these stories usually included a good helping of his knack for sensuality.

If the trends we see on the Internet are any indication, I'm afraid that Stanton's approach to the fantasy is basically on the way out.  Movie and TV catfights are now between perfectly-formed women who know four types of martial arts and 'catfight' in this manner.  There is a plethora of Internet sites that feature boxing, face-sitting, and prefer almost all of it in bikini underwear or nude.  Those who seem to want to address more of the Stanton style don't seem to 'get' it themselves (e.g., DWW, Catfight Haven, Napali, Double Trouble) - preferring to demonstrate the elements of the fighting directly rather than subtly, which negates the suggestive sensuality in the aspects.

Awhile back I corresponded with a guy named Nick who was slowly populating this website:  http://nicks.gmxhome.de/Forum/Stantoons-BooksOV.html.  He mentioned that he was in it for the 'love' of it, but quit because he felt he wasn't getting enough credit for his efforts.  This list, as far as I know, represents the whole catalog of Stanton stuff.  I wonder what has become of it all.
thecatzman
God Member

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2013, 05:20:22 AM »

Awhile back I corresponded with a guy named Nick who was slowly populating this website:  http://nicks.gmxhome.de/Forum/Stantoons-BooksOV.html.  He mentioned that he was in it for the 'love' of it, but quit because he felt he wasn't getting enough credit for his efforts.  This list, as far as I know, represents the whole catalog of Stanton stuff.  I wonder what has become of it all.

I corresponded whith him too ! Some of the artworks come from him.
I lost the contact so could you give to me in MP his email adress ?
Pages: [1] 2

Jump to: