Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
November 25, 2014, 10:47:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Ashley Graham Vs Vira Erotic Competition Sponsorship Available!  (Read 5410 times)
Vira Fights
Approved Producers
God Member

« on: January 24, 2013, 03:39:59 AM »

Hello Fight Fans,

I have been challenged by Ashley Graham to an erotic competition which will consist of a sexfight and a titfight. The shoot will occur this month and we're looking for fans interested in sponsoring the shoot. Please email if interested and I will let you know the details.

Vira  Wink

Rob45
God Member

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 12:30:22 PM »

Still waiting for the Jenn or Renee rematch.....Good luck!
angrmgmt
God Member

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 07:10:28 AM »

Still waiting for the Jenn or Renee rematch.....Good luck!

Aren't we all! I'd love to see a Vira vs. Jenn rematch. Their all-too-short battle in CF-32 is a classic.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 07:30:02 AM by angrmgmt » Logged
Vira Fights
Approved Producers
God Member

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 02:08:45 PM »

Fight Fans,

Due to travel limitations, a Jenn rematch is very unlikely. However, we are trying to make the rematch between Summer & myself. We're waiting to hear back from team Summer soon.

I'd love to shoot with Renee again but her availability these days are extremely limited. Hopefully we can make it happen before we retire! LOL

While I appreciate every one's enthusiasm for these matches, if we can't make them happen, we'll do our best to find new talent like Hollie Dunaway, Kasey Rain, & Vanessa Vilano. It's extremely difficult to find girls willing to do competitive, but we'll keep searching!

This year we'll shoot more erotic encounters than we have in the past, but I still prefer the competitive!

My 1hr sexfight challenge with Ashley Graham will be available for purchase within 10 days!

Sorry for the long winded message  Wink

Vira 
angrmgmt
God Member

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 11:12:11 AM »

...However, we are trying to make the rematch between Summer & myself. We're waiting to hear back from team Summer soon...

You're a class act, Vira. Although I'm not a fan of erotic encounters, I always keep an eye out for your competitive fights.
I especially enjoyed the fights you produced that involved Elaine...she was a sexy (and very tough) fighter.

Regarding Summer: I think your battle with Summer in CF-34 was among the best catfights ever produced.
I really hope the two of you can arrange a catfight rematch. I'm sure it will be another classic!
fightfanatic
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 11:15:47 AM »

Oh wow, yeah that would DEFINITELY be interesting......I'd love to hear from Summer on that too given she is here or last I checked was.......would make for a good build up to a rematch if she could weigh in.....

Be responsible for your own likes and pleasures instead of looking to blame others for crossing lines.-Marydfights
Rob45
God Member

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 12:01:36 PM »

Let's hear from Summer on your challenge Vira...
maebus
God Member

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2013, 06:50:11 AM »

more like lets see how summer is holding up. Its been a few years.
fightfanatic
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2013, 07:14:18 AM »

more like lets see how summer is holding up. Its been a few years.

Here see for yourself:

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=17177

Be responsible for your own likes and pleasures instead of looking to blame others for crossing lines.-Marydfights
Rob45
God Member

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2013, 07:53:01 PM »

Can't wait to see Summer vs Vira the Rematch
Rob45
God Member

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2013, 12:26:49 PM »

Vira , whats's the latest info on the Summer match?
Vira Fights
Approved Producers
God Member

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2013, 02:54:07 AM »

We're waiting to hear back from team Summer.

When I have news, I'll let everyone know. No news means no update.  Wink
fightfanatic
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2013, 02:55:55 AM »

I hope it comes off, would be a really interesting rematch to be sure, given the history and the time since your first fight. How do you think it'd be if it happens Vira? Think tensions would be as high as they were back when?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 03:02:00 AM by fightfanatic » Logged

Vira Fights
Approved Producers
God Member

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2013, 01:36:03 PM »

FF,

I'm confident we can make it happen, as long as we've got fan sponsorship. Summer knows everyone wants to see this, so she's willing to come out of 'retirement' for the right price. I plan to bring the intensity, it's been a rematch I've wanted for a decade! I'm expecting Summer to bring the same.
fightfanatic
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2013, 01:38:27 PM »

Sounds like no love lost here, been clamoring for it for a long time have you? Guess time hasn't healed this particular wound as it were huh? lol definitely look forward to the rematch if/when it happens.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 01:38:43 PM by fightfanatic » Logged

Pages: [1] 2

Jump to: