Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
October 26, 2014, 01:34:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: My wife fights a neighbor  (Read 7557 times)
VACockfighter

« on: March 08, 2013, 08:07:34 PM »

You know how when you've been married for a while the phrase "I love my wife" is more of a reminder than it is a profession of love?  Well, I love my wife.  I buy Cheryl all sorts of things to express my love - from the Mercedes G Series she drives to the 34D's under her shirt - and she's very open about expressing her love for me by meeting every measure of a trophy wife.

Really, I love Cheryl.  She's got the behavior of a 10 year old at times, and the morals of an alley cat.  When combined with the gym and the trainers and the other joys of being a housewife, it can turn into quite the explosive combination.

It turns out I'm not the only person in the neighborhood who has this volatile mixture.  Down the street of something between McMansions and real mansions lives a friend and his wife.  We're friends because our businesses work together a bit.  He's a civil engineer, and she's a rather uncivil housewife.  Cut from the same cloth as Cheryl, Mike's wife Marlene is tanned, toned, and tempestuous.  She's notorious for frothing about the smallest things, so much so that when the news reported that a woman brought a fun to the school bus stop and threatened some kids, we all thought it might be Marlene.

It wasn't.  As Mike pointed out later, his wife tends to low-key her physicality.  Honestly, Marlene doesn't low-key anything….but he's my friend, so I let him have his little fantasy.  It did cause me to make a remark about being low-key, and Mike told me he heard about Cheryl being beaten by our former housekeeper.

That kicked off a two week back-and-forth that revealed Marlene's desire to fight, and a penchant Mike has that's as twisted as mine.  I'm very okay seeing Cheryl fight, and fight hard.

So that brought us to the distant back yard of our home.  We've all got 5 to 10 acres of land, and most of it is heavily wooded.  A well-known but ignored truth is we put unapproved structures in our deep back yard, out of sight of the homeowners association Nazis.  In my case, it was a tennis court; Mike had a pool.

As the sun went down on a late spring day, Cheryl and Marlene, and Mike and I found ourselves together on the tennis court.  Now, it's sunken a bit so that it's level, and there's a low wall around the court with a fence atop the wall that tops about 10 feet.  Even the fence has that green ribbon material that blocks visibility, and helps to keep the wind down.  For this afternoon's festivities, it would keep prying eyes out, and prying ears would need to be lucky.

Why was it so important to keep prying eyes away?  Well, the back-and-forth might've gotten a little carried away.  Cheryl's 49, and at 5 foot 8 and just about 140 pounds, she's packed herself into an amazingly toned body.  Two hours a day or more at the gym, and a lifetime of good diet and good medicine along with the best cosmetic surgery my paychecks can afford have served her well.  But she lost a fight a while back, and she's itching for revenge against anything with a uterus.

So yeah, when Mike opened Pandora's box, the back-and-forth went from "oh, how interesting that we share this fetish for women fighting" to "each of our women like to fight? marvelous!" to "I think my wife can take yours in a ko only brawl, and the loser gets dragged back to the winner's house to get fucked all weekend."

Like Ron Burgundy once said: That escalated quickly.  I mean, that really got out of hand fast!

Marlene is every bit the trophy that Cheryl works to be, and while she's an inch shorter and 8 pounds lighter, and her aftermarket chest was a 32D according to Mike, there's no doubt as we stand there that Marlene is ready to fight.  Wearing perfume and the skimpiest pair of short shorts I've ever seen, she matched Cheryl's clothing to a T.  And in this tennis court, with a light breeze blowing the trees around us but not touching the court at all, all I could think is "how is this gonna end?"
fightfanatic
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 08:11:32 PM »

Very interesting start to this story......intrigued to see where it leads.

Be responsible for your own likes and pleasures instead of looking to blame others for crossing lines.-Marydfights
Leroy Veritas
God Member

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 10:10:55 PM »

You're quickly becoming one of the best writers here.  Excellent pacing, just enough character development to set the stage, and leaving us with a sense of anticipation.  Beautifully done.
VACockfighter

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 05:43:41 PM »

Thanks for the praise, both of you.  That's very kind!  Now, here's the conclusion.
VACockfighter

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 05:44:18 PM »

How it ends is nearly as interesting as how it begins.  I latched the gate to the tennis court after Mike and Marlene walked through, Marlene having left her Keds outside the clay.  Cheryl was similarly barefoot, and both women had walked to the deep back yard topless and wearing short shorts that outlined their mounds wonderfully.  I'd seen Cheryl in every position and every piece of clothing, and she always left me breathless…and seeing Marlene clad the same way, well that took almost all the blood from my eyes and put it further south.

Mike and I sat near one another; perched, really, on the low wall where the chain link fence was mounted.  And the two ladies began.

Marlene began: "You couldn't beat a cleaning girl, you silly bitch. And Mike wants me to make an example out of you!"  I looked at him with my eyebrows raised, and as he smugly whispered "She wants the neighborhood to know she's the top cat, you see." he missed Cheryl striking.

My wife has always been quick, and quicker still after her loss last year.  She smashed a foot into Marlene's midsection that I didn't even see coming!  "We'll see what example…" Cheryl snarled, as she clubbed the brunette in the face with a brutal left hook "I can set!"

Now Mike was slack jawed, as his trophy found herself scant seconds into a fight and already was bent forward, and reeling to the side!  My blonde wife wasted no time in games, as she darted to her right, popping two right jabs at Marlene's head as the younger woman recovered.  My trophy wife should've guessed her foes stamina would be good - after all, they shared a gym!  Marlene dipped her head, and Cheryl grunted as her knuckles struck skull, followed by a rush as the brunette lunged like a bull at my wife's belly.

Cheryl twisted out of the way, but Marlene was now standing, and she was pissed.  Toe to toe they began to slug at one another, two women who could be fitness models with their tone and, it turns out, both taking boxing and krav maya lessons!  Cheryl got the better of the first flurry, opening the brunette's cheek with a wicked jab just over Marlene's guard.  The second flurry saw my blonde wife backed up a step…two…three….by Marlene's effective body blows.

My wife's feet scuffed on the red earth of our tennis court, and Marlene kept close.  Those body blows had Cheryl's lips pulled back, so when she grabbed Marlene's shoulders, Mike crowed…thinking it was an early surrender.  He then gasped as he watched his wife take two amazing knee strikes into the midsection, my woman's toned, tanned right leg pumping furiously into Marlene's ribs.  What followed was a headbutt like none I'd seen before, my wife's cropped hair slashing forward and the brunette's mane rippling as she staggered back.

"My…..nodse!" I heard, the slurred word and the wet tone bringing a smile to my face.  Mike and I saw his wife's hands streak upward, touching a nose that was obviously disfigured.  Cheryl wasn't gloating, instead returning the body blows she'd just taken with interest.  Big, booming hit that landed….and my topless wife, her short shorts riding up her ass, looked like a pro as she pushed forward, until Marlene was just two feet from us, her back against the fence, grunting and spitting blood and saliva as she took a beating that sounded like a drummer angry at his instrument.

Mike looked pained, and I couldn't blame him.  His wife's lower face was dripping with blood, and her tan couldn't hide the pale tone of fear on her skin.  As the fence rattled, she grabbed Cheryl's hips, trying to hide her ribs.  Even though she exposed her kidneys, which Cheryl took advantage of, she roared with rage and started kneeing upward.

My wife yelled suddenly, a high pitched yelp…and I realized she'd taken a knee low in the belly, and was unprepared.  The brunette marched forward, off the fence, my wife gasping for air.  Nearly a knees to chest move, Marlene, dripping blood onto her store-bought tits, was pounding my wife's belly and breasts and thighs and hips with her knees.  As they moved, I watched Marlene's strong back and bulging thighs roll and flex, and soon I saw Cheryl's feet leave the ground.

"Christ almighty," I muttered, and Mike muttered back "I don't think he's here right now for your wife, friend."

Another big knee came up, and I couldn't see where it hit but I heard Cheryl's short, sharp scream of pain, followed by Marlene's yelp of pain herself!  I saw Cheryl's heel stomp Marlene's grounded foot, and the two started a stomping dance for a few seconds.  Wicked bare heels landed, feet darted, and heels kept hitting earth, until Marlene screeched again…and again.

They twisted a bit, and I saw some of the welts on Cheryl's torso left by the brunette's knees - red marks, some already a deep red that worried me.  But I also saw Marlene's ass jutting backwards as Cheryl pounded her right heel into Marlene's left foot twice…and then my wife let her opponent's shoulders go, she stepped back and launched a kick that would make a field goal kicker proud.

One thing to understand: when Cheryl practices kicking like that, she kicks a heavy bag.  A 100 pound heavy bag.  And she rocks it up on its' chain like a damn forklift gone mad.  Her kick to Marlene was spot on - it was the top of her foot, not her toes, and Marlene jumped back and upward….and fell flat on her face!

"Fuck!" Mike yelled, and stood quickly.  His wife was dazed, but not out. She turned to her side to try and stand up, really a stupid move.  Cheryl was waiting, and began dropping her heel onto Marlene's tits.  One bad thing about good cosmetic surgery - the tatas really do stand proud, no matter the angle.  In this case, Cheryl got her heel onto Marlene's left breast, nearest the ground, and stood on it with nearly all of her 140-some pounds.

Marlene's mouth opened, and absolutely nothing came out. Her head jerked back like she was being electrocuted, and I saw the muscles in her neck stand up like she was trying to pull her head off her chest.  Of course, she was trying to pull her tit out of a glorified vise!  Cheryl smirked, and as soon as Marlene's head pulled forward, Cheryl pivoted and kicked her square in the face.

Mike got to watch his wife piss herself as she went limp, the urine drizzling onto the red clay while blood sprayed from her mouth from the power of my wife's foot.

The stakes got paid, for sure.  Marlene learned to wear a dildo gag immediately after the bleeding in her mouth stopped, and Cheryl and I took turns tearing up her ass and her pussy for a full day.  I heard from Mike later that the "repair bill" was considerable.  Both breasts had to be replaced for them to match right, and her nose had to be fixed, and she got a new set of veneers to cover the chipping from the kick that ended the fight.

It seems to have ended her 'career' in fighting, too.  She won't stay at the club when Cheryl is around, and everyone has noticed.  Mike's enraged, and he tells me he's draining his pool to invite us over…for a rematch.

Revenge ebbs and flows, it seems.  So he hopes, anyway.
BurningTicket  - Euro Fightgirls
fightfanatic
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2013, 08:32:57 PM »

Holy shit what a brutal fight! Can only imagine what a rematch would look like.....Marlene (and Mike evidently) would sound as if they'd be out for major blood and payback.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 08:34:41 PM by fightfanatic » Logged

Be responsible for your own likes and pleasures instead of looking to blame others for crossing lines.-Marydfights
VACockfighter

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2013, 12:04:15 AM »

I fear you're right.  Thanks god for our cadillac medical plan!
fightfanatic
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2013, 12:09:08 AM »

I'd be very interested to hear how it'd go to be sure......it'd be something especially in that setting you describe.....when did this last fight take place?

Leroy Veritas
God Member

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2013, 04:14:57 AM »

Brilliant writing.  A little brutal for my tastes, but everything flowed perfectly.
samonline

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2013, 07:24:51 AM »

Precise and awesome Smiley

-I happen to like catfight..don't like it..?? Sorry, that's your problem ;-)
BethanyCats

Fighting is SUCH a rush!

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2013, 04:51:30 PM »

Wow, that was a fun read!
VACockfighter

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2013, 08:57:22 PM »

Thanks, both of you.  Next up, I think I'll visit one of the first fights...a much tamer wife, but still a wild woman!
simon1
God Member

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2013, 04:38:46 AM »

Good story, thanks for the post. It made me go and read your first. Well done keep them coming!
VACockfighter

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2013, 06:05:08 PM »

Thanks, Simon!
tokamr

I love catfights!

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2013, 06:41:37 PM »

great story.  will the rematch be like a cage match in the pool?
Pages: [1] 2

Jump to: