Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
April 24, 2014, 10:43:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Grudge League 13th fight Tiffany_Fights vs Homewrecker  (Read 2009 times)
Homewrecker
God Member

« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2013, 03:54:46 PM »

I watch Tiffany as she gets back to her feet, trying desperately to hide how bad she's hurting from that kick to her belly. I smirk as she takes off what's left of that top. Swaying  her tits side to side as if that is gonna impress me. I start to circle to my right, fists up, slowly closing distance with each step. She acts like she got the better of that first exchange, but we both know she's hurt. As we near eachother's striking distance, I thrust my hands out as if to go for her head. As she brings her hands up to protect herself, I duck under, ramming my shoulder into her gut as I wrap my arms around the back of her thighs. I squat into it, picking her up, twisting, and slamming her back to the sand, leaving my feet while we are in mid air to drive my shoulder with all my weight behind it into her gut as her back hits the sand. Scrambling to my knees, I get ahold of her hair with my left as I rain down a few rights...first to her belly, a good one to that exposed left tit, and one for her face.

Ahhhh!! Hitting the sand as it jars my body causing me once again to gasp for air. Luckily it could have been much worse if it were blacktop or even solid ground.. The sand is very thick and of course soft so the impact only slowed me very little..  The punches do more damage as they should in this case.. The second hitting the hardest as her first buries deep in my breast. I'm tired and yes hurt but I'm far from done! And I saw the change in Homewreaker.. That cockiness was gone.. Replaced with frustration and uncertainty.

I reach up and return the favor grabbing hold of her hair pulling down.. I pull back my right foot back as I see HW body totally exposed.. I drive my foot hard over and over into her belly and hanging tits, holding her hair tight so she can't back away.. The grunts and yelps fill the air and fill me with delight! I smirk knowing I'm really starting to get to this bitch!

I see HW drop to her knees.. I pull her head closer.. I manage to wrap my legs around the side of her head and with all I have I twist my body to the right.. Pulling her hair and bending her neck to the right!! She topples over to her side.. I still have her hair in my clutches as I lean back and squeeze with all I have.. The crowd gasps as they see Homewrecker is  trapped between my sexy tone thighs in a vicious head scissor! I grunt as as tighten... Pulling her face up closer to my pussy.. Holding very tight!

"Come on bitch!! How do you like that?? Get use to it.. Your face will be spending lots of time between my legs when this is done!"

My hours in the gym pay off big as my abs absorb the kicks to my belly, not doing a lot of damage, then OWWWWW!!! I let out the audible scream as the bitch connects with my tit. I'm dropped toy knees, just to feel my face yanked into her pussy by my hair and her legs wrap around my head as I fall to the sand. This may seems like a bad position to some, but the fight is far from gone in me. I dig my nails into her thighs as I muscle my way back to my knees, forcing her onto her back. I use the momentum of her pulling my hair to get my face closer to her pussy, openly mouth, and sink my teeth into that cameltoe she is so proud of. Her scream is ear piercing.  Her body locks out rigid. I get my feet under me, start to stand up, pulling her with me by her pussy in my teeth, not lettin up on the bite as her body weight pulls her, the flesh and material of her thong slow slip from my clenched teeth. As she slips free I make it back to my feet.  I'm looking down on her. Not looking so confident now, are you bitch. She balls up on the ground clutching her pussy. I circle to get position and plant my right foot into her left tit. I feel her tit mold around my foot as it impacts. Another yelp from the bitch. I'm smiling. Almost gloating as I hover over her, picking my shots, then pounce on her. My ass crushing her tits as I mount her, grabbing a thick handful of hair with my left., pounding her face with my right. YOU...pow...FUCKING...pow...BITCH...pow...I'M GONNA...pow...HURT...pow...YOU...pow...BAD
Tiffany_Fights
God Member

« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2013, 06:45:01 PM »

As you swing wildly I'm able to keep my hands up blocking many of the blows but a few really rock my head.. I see the rage in your face as I look up doing my best to see where the fists are flying. Knowing your not thinking at all.. I calculate quickly in my head that your legs are spread wide open over me.. I bring up my right knee with wicked force... My kneecap crashes right into the slit of Homewreckers pussy with a massive THUD that sounds through the crowd. I reach up holding your hair with both hands now as I slam ONE... TWO...THREE.... more knees into her damaged cunt.

As she falls to her side gasping.. I stand over her sending kicks into her anywhere I see an opening. 

Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul and I'm yours forever.

"You love me for everything you hate me for"
blondi

« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2013, 06:50:31 PM »

Great action ladies.  No way to tell who comes out on top, but you've given us a terrific blow by blow of a mean nasty dirty catfight between two equal rivals.  That's what it's all about.
fem wrestle fan
God Member

« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2013, 01:12:25 AM »

Tiffany has taken some punishment but continues to dish it out as well.  It appears HW may have a few more vocal fans so I shout louder encouraging Tiffany!

"Give my compliments to General Hill, and tell him that the Yankee ammunition
is as wet as his; to stay where he is."  General Stonewall Jackson, Battle of Chantilly, 1 September 1862.
charlie 41
God Member

« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2013, 03:33:50 AM »

Tiffany wins this !!
DVP24
God Member

« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2013, 12:53:20 PM »

C'MON TIFF!
32KK_Rachel

jealous, bitch? come close and tell me tit to tit!

« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2013, 01:16:04 PM »

gogo girls!!! this fight isnt over yet.

i like it how they are attacking each others pussys. i like nasty fights like this  Grin

i can take anything you bring... but can you take what im bringing?
rikkiocean27
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2013, 03:00:50 PM »

How did I miss this one? It's gotta be the hottest matchup yet! This is my dream match Tiffany you gotta be the most gorgeous sexiest brunette! Homewrecker is the cutest hottest blonde you both look even matched I love this wild exciting beach fight and it's getting dirtier and hotter! Punches kicks the rough hard hairpulling makes it the hottest. I love that you rubbed her blonde face in your pussy Tiff. Wink I wanna see both of you take turns dragging the other by her hair naked across the beach. It was a hard chose I voted for Tiffany, usually the blondes finish off brunettes in evenly matched catfights. But I'm picking the sexy brunette to have a little but more left to finish off the hot blonde. Smiley You'll both be so beaten and exhausted by the end and that's the way I wanna see it,a close even fight up to the end.
Tiffany_Fights
God Member

« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2013, 05:47:38 PM »

Come on bitch!! Get out here and lets finish it!

It's your move with one hour left..

You can't hide until it's over hoping you'll win by not fighting me!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 05:50:36 PM by Tiffany_Fights » Logged

DVP24
God Member

« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2013, 08:52:31 PM »

This might have been the closest vote ever. Just 2 votes seperating these two beauties after almost 200 votes. Amazing!
Congrats to HW on her win. Thanks to both sexy vixens for participating and leaving it all on the line with this poll.
Tiffany_Fights
God Member

« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2013, 11:39:40 PM »

Thanks to everyone who commented and voted!!

Even though fights this brutal aren't really my thing, it was fun!!

sinclairfan
God Member

« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2013, 12:10:56 AM »

Good call, Tiff--HW ran out the clock.
No clock in IRL fights.
Vicky_35
God Member

Go ahead...Say something, BITCH

« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2013, 02:14:00 AM »

Good call, Tiff--HW ran out the clock.
No clock in IRL fights.

No suddenly kneeing someone in the pussy from being mounted either.

TIFF, I know what it feels like to lose to this bitch, but sometimes you are in the fight and it is too late to say she is too vicious and don't wanna fight her style.

Don't hate me just because I'm hot,  hate me because I'm hot and beat your ass!
tarrant999
God Member

« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2013, 05:56:18 PM »

Winner: Homewrecker!
check new stats in Grudge League
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,32900.msg258918.html#msg258918
Scottyb
God Member

« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2013, 06:00:28 PM »

Way to take the fight to her Homewrecker !!! You proved why your a top girl here !!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Jump to:  

BurningTicket  - Euro Fightgirls