Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
November 24, 2014, 12:52:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Catfight Magazines  (Read 10109 times)
petelv
« on: October 16, 2009, 08:52:24 AM »

Which ones were your favorite ?  I remember Cavalier Magazine , Nugget Magazine and Sports Review Wrestling Magazine.  Also Penthouse in the letter section where some catfighting letters were sent in.

pete
pingpong
God Member

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 03:48:49 PM »

Cavalier was definitely #1 with the letters and pictorials.  Swank had a couple of good pics.  I recall a blonde and a brunette getting in a throwdown at a cocktail party over the same dress.  Looked pretty realistic.
gmenn
God Member

I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 05:43:02 PM »

Catpats by Crystal Films
luvgirlfites
God Member

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 10:26:19 PM »

I had collected about every one of the catfight magazines that you mentioned as well as some others and threw them all away a few years ago when I got on the internet.  Wasn't that dumb.  Most would still be popular today.
npom

Love one-sided matches between mature women

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 04:11:53 PM »

Sports Review Wrestling when I was younger.   Couldn't wait for it to get to the store on the corner of my street each month.  First one I got was January 1977, Gail vs Kyla.  My favorite though was one I got through the mail, "Big & Busty Brawlers".  I still have both of those and quite a few others.  Luckily my wife tolerates my little fantasy and has never asked me to throw them out.
petelv
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009, 12:43:07 PM »

I have 3 Fighting Females magazines that are autographed by Hollywood.

pete
Bear
God Member

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 03:18:40 AM »

Many, and I mean like 40+ years ago, one of the pro wrestling magazines, might have been Wrestling Review, produced two "Girl Wrestling" magazines.  Both included only matches with women wrestlers.  One cover had the classic picture of Karen Kellogg walking back to her corner while removing her jacket and her opponent, Lola LaRay in the far corner with her back to the ring.  Sometimes, you can actually find this mag on ebay.  I got rid of my copies when I got married. 
ligbugs
God Member

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2012, 06:06:07 PM »

Just dug out my collection of "Amazons In Action" magazines and realised how much how missed them, and how glad i am that i didn't throw them away. Another mag which i believe was more of a fanzine was "Pow". Written and edited in Canada in 1996 by a chap called Cameron Scholes and published by "Draculina Publishing", but i only have No's 1 to 3. Does anyone know if any more more editions were published.. Mainly full of video reviews, it also had a comic strip story with photo's and profiles on fighters. A great cartoon story was by a company called "Pin & Ink" of NC called "Rumina, The Princess Of Pakistan". Never seems to be any value on magazines but it would take a lot for me to part with them.
bradw

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2012, 05:28:32 PM »

Is Catspats still published?
walt

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2013, 09:01:16 PM »

She-Fights magazine from the 1980s was a great catfight mag.
daz
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2013, 02:13:30 AM »

being from the uk, i use to buy amazons in action, fighting femmes monthly (i think) and claws.    unfortunately when i met my wife i got rid of them in case she thought i was a perv lol.   how was i too know she liked the idea of being beaten lol.
LUCKYODAY9
God Member

A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2013, 07:29:20 AM »

Cavalier was the premier men's mag during the 80's & 90's, offering a glimpse into the world of catfighting. They featured a special section (Fight Time) where reader's catfighting stories were posted. Some of the more popular stories, such as Maureen vs Dee, were later depicted in cartoon form, which made them even more popular. The mag also contained many catfight photo series which are classics in today's world. Many members here at Freecatfights.com were introduced to catfighting by Cavalier Magazine.
etcaaf
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2013, 12:44:38 AM »

Sports Review Wrestling was a pro wrestling Magazine in the 60's and 70's that introduced the concept of "Apartment Wrestling".
They featured photo-stories showing attractive women in bikinis wrestling in swanky apartments in front of rich influential types.
it started as a feature in the magazine and was so successful that they published a separate Mag entitled "Sports Review Wrestling's BATTLING GIRLS" which featured topless matches when the bikinis got ripped off.  They were mostly models but it was very well done!   They are of course collector's items now but there are several web pages devoted to them.  At the time it was a pioneer in its field!
JT Edson
God Member

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2013, 12:44:57 PM »

All the magazines mentioned were great in their day, but Cavalier has always been my favorite.
walker
God Member

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2013, 07:59:56 PM »

Does AMFem magazine still exist?
Pages: [1] 2

Jump to: