Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
July 29, 2014, 06:35:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Leah Remini - a fighter!  (Read 3968 times)
keano
God Member

I love catfights!

« on: October 16, 2009, 09:03:49 PM »

I love King of Queens and Leah Remini's character Carrie - always giving the impression she could kick ass at any point.  Disappointingly, over 9 seasons of the show, she never actually came close to squaring off with another female character, despite her confession to a Psychiatrist in one episode "I like fighting"  Such a feisty character would have surely got into a few scrapes and it seems she may have been the same irl:

I came across this quote from Leah from a Q+A session - probably ages ago but still interesting

You were a bruiser?
Oh, totally. I got in a lot of fights. A lot of people thought I just had a mouth and they were going to kick my ass. My older sister was very tough, so I knew if I couldn’t kick a person’s ass, eventually she would jump in and help.

http://www.leahremini.de
JOHNNY the DUECES
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 09:45:02 PM »

ONE OF MY EX-GIRLFRIENDS WENT TO JR HIGH SCHOOL WITH LEAH & THEY WERE CLOSE FRIENDS. MY EX-GIRLFRIEND IS TOUGH & SHE SAYS LEAH WAS TOUGH TOO.
DAN THE MAN
God Member

I love to hear The word..." CATFIGHT !!"

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 11:51:39 PM »

Hey Johnny...could you ask your ex to tell us about her fights, and Leah's fights?   That would be interesting. Yes, I would have loved to have seen her in a fight on the show. If I was a producer...whoa !!!
petelv
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 12:07:31 PM »

Sounds like Leah Remini had a few fights.

pete
FWO_Boss

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2009, 05:55:31 AM »

Too bad she didn't have any catfights on the set of Saved By The Bell.

Fandango
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2009, 07:21:09 AM »

I wish that Leah had a harsh Catfight against Renee O'Connor. Thrilling too see, who's winning that clash of two peer strong Opponents...
Renee O'Connor's height is 5 ft 4 in (163 cm). Renée O'Connor (born Evelyn Renée O'Connor on February 15, 1971 in Katy, Texas)
Actress Leah Remini pictures (pic) and photo gallery. Born: June 15, 1970 Brooklyn, New York, USA. Height: 5' 3" (1.60 m).

« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 07:31:16 AM by Fandango » Logged
simon1
God Member

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2009, 01:54:37 PM »

Johnny any update on leahs fights ?

personally i'd like to see Leah fight Patricia Heaton, from Everybody loves Raymond.
JOHNNY the DUECES
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2009, 08:10:50 PM »

VALERIE D, VALERIE S, MELLISA, ROBERTA & LEAH WERE BEST FRIENDS FROM AGE 11 TO AGE 13. THEY HAD FUN WRESTLING FIGHTS, MOSTLY LAUGHING & NOTHING SERIOUS, JUST A BUNCH OF KID STUFF. AT SCHOOL & ON 86TH STREET IN BENSONHURST LEAH WAS A TROUBLEMAKER, BULLY & ALWAYS STARTING TROUBLE & FIGHTS WITH THE OTHER GIRLS FROM THEIR JR HIGH SCHOOL. LEAH WOULD LEAD THE PACK INTO TROUBLE WHEN THEY MET UP WITH OTHER GIRLS FROM SCHOOL, LEAH WOULD SAY THINGS LIKE, "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT," OR "YOU GOT A PROBLEM."
ALTHOUGH THE 5 OF THEM WERE RELATIVELY SMALLER IN SIZE, THEY HAD A REPUTATION AS CRAZY & TOUGH, ESPECIALLY LEAH & THE OTHER GIRLS IN THEIR SCHOOL WOULD CROSS THE STREET OR WALK THE OTHER WAY TO AVOID THEM. THEY ALL THOUGHT OF LEAH AS "CRAZY, COOL, FUNNY & TOUGH." LEAH WOULD WALK UP TO OTHER GIRLS & GRAB THEIR BLOUSES BY THE COLLAR & ASK "YOU GOT A PROBLEM." MOST OF THE OTHER GIRLS IN SCHOOL WERE JUST TOO AFRAID TO DO ANYTHING. LEAH WASN'T AFRAID TO THROW PUNCHES EITHER, SHE WOULD DO IT JUST TO BE COOL & TO IMPRESS ALL OF HER GIRLFRIENDS. LEAH MOVED TO LA AT AGE 13 & THEY ALL LOST CONTACT.
keano
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2009, 08:11:58 PM »

I think that a fight/feud between Carrie (KoQ) and Debra (ELR) would have been great but fancy that Carrie would win it quite easily.

A more worthy opponent for Carrie would be Hilda (Ana Ortiz) from the current Ugly Betty series.  I could imagine a great, bitchy build up between these two characters with both confident that they would kick the other's ass and a very sexy hair pulling, knock down, roll around of a catfight
DAN THE MAN
God Member

I love to hear The word..." CATFIGHT !!"

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2009, 08:14:32 AM »

Owwww...that sounds HOT !!!
petelv
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2009, 08:22:14 AM »

I think that Renee would defeat Leah in a NHB catfight.

pete
Chec1223
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2009, 12:47:57 AM »

I have to jump in on this,Leah would beat that blonde bitches ass.I love her attitude,she would deffinetely be a tough fight.
Fandango
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2009, 07:51:30 AM »

In a  NHB-Fight both hot short Ladies fighting the best they can. One of them get beating senseless, Renee ore Leah, so hard should the fight taken over Hours. I wish that Renee has the power, to finished Leah in a right hot mercyless catfight after hours, both are strong dirty fighters. That would be a right Thriller to see, which of them tough lil' sexy Women could win and survive that heavy fiercely Brawl, when their strong sexy Bodies smacked and intertwined wedged together. Leah and Renee would fight eachother, like there's no tomorrow...

« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 03:03:04 PM by Fandango » Logged
djcrash
God Member

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2009, 06:36:40 PM »

A great fight idea, i would pick Renee to win in a close fight could go either way though.
speed
God Member

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2009, 01:37:18 AM »

Leah sure can talk the talk , but I think Renee can walk the walk. I don't think Leah can back up her talk and Renee would beat her ass. She would strip Leah completely naked and squash Leah's large breasts with her cute little ass.  Leah would continue to run her mouth, even after being defeated, so Renee would slide her panties off and plant her wet pussy on Leah's mouth and force Leah to tongue fuck her until she comes all over Leah's face. That sould shut her up once and for all.
Pages: [1] 2

Jump to: