Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
September 02, 2014, 01:20:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: wifes first arranged catfight. true story  (Read 20086 times)
simcock
God Member

« on: December 10, 2009, 10:28:17 PM »

my wife's catfight. true story.

chloe, my wife is 32, blonde and has 36b breasts with large nipples and 1 inch across aerola. she has a beautiful cunt she keeps shaved, and well developed womanly pussy lips. she's woman enough to understand the broad variety of sexual fantasies and not to judge people on them. we have a close relationship with a passionate sex life.

chloe has let me know her sexual fantasies which involve other men, though i found this painful at first but i'm glad she shared them with me. i've told her that if she really feels the need to live them out i love her enough to accept this though i can't accept secrecy. after making it clear to my beautiful wife i accept her fantasies she told me she loved me all the more for this and that knowing how aroused i was by other mens experiences of their wives catfighting she took my female fighting fantasies on board.
after 4 years, my desire to get chloe to catfight another woman became just too strong to only keep as a fantasy and i felt very much that this was something that must happen or drive me nuts with longing. after another 18 months or so i'd managed to persuade her that this was something i really needed her to do for me, and because she loves me and values my happiness agreed to meet another woman for a fully competitive rules catfight.
the first 2 'couples' we contacted through the internet turned out to be single men. the 3rd wife we made contact with was real but a week beforehand she couldn't go through with it and pulled out. even so, thinking that these 2 women were to meet to fight for their mens pleasure was a massive, massive sexual turn on and in the weeks before and after had me so excited i had to make love to chloe every morning before work, after work when i got home and twice when we went to bed for the night.
we made contact with another couple and exchanged phone numbers. talking on the phone with michael was so inspiring. he'd managed to persuade his wife carla to catfight a year previously and now was hoping chloe would be her3rd opponent and 4th catfight. carla and chloe talked on the phone and discussed a variety of subjects in a freindly manner before getting round to the subject of fighting. in private calls michael thrilled me with descriptions of carlas fights and saying how it had led to lots of exciting intense sex between them, bringing them much closer together. we agreed that because it was our wives fight they should decide the rules but we should pick the outfits.
since it was chloes first fight carla asked her if she wanted it to be just wrestling to submission, best out of 3, but chloe was prepared to go further. carla asked if chloe was up for hairpulling. she was. carla then suggesting slapping to anywhere on each others bodies except the face and head. chloe ok'd this including breast slapping but not squeezing or twisting. both women understood that the fight had to be painful to satisfy but limited to avoid injury. carla fully explained the difference between hairpulling to get position and inflict pain as opposed to yanking hair to rip it out, and that slaps needed to be short and fast rather than long travelling flat-palm punches. pain was neccessary to get the opponent to submit. pain not injury.
now my wife chloe's no fool and realised that though hair pulling and slapping were very painful and could cause submission, she really needed to learn some painful, restricting leg and arm holds if she was to cause her already proven opponent to surrender. so chloe joined a MMA training gym and with lots of flirtation received twice weekly 1-2-1 lessons from a male trainer for several weeks. determined to win the upcoming fight she practised her new moves on me every night till she was confident she could use them on her opponent when the time came.
then we had to meet michael and his beautiful wife carla socially to check each other out so we agreed to go out to dinner together. michael was in his mid 30s, good looking, toned and fit. carla was 33, a 34c brunette, clearly a looker with curves in all the right places and no fat areas. she was very sexy. likewise michael clearly enjoyed chloes good looks and figure. we had a good evening together talking about our lives. we only spent about 45 minutes talking about the coming fight. me and michael were both intensely thrilled by the idea of our gorgeous, sexy wives fighting but both of us knew either woman could cancel it and we'd have to accept it. we both admitted how lucky we were to have beautiful sexy wives who where prepared to fight each other hard just because we wanted the sexual thrill of watching them fight and hurt each other. both women agreed that it was remarkable that though there was no problem between them the next night they would fight hard and for real against each other, both giving and taking pain just to excite the men they love.
come the night of the fight.
we got to the other couples place at 6pm and sat with them and tried to relax but the womens nervousness  was clear. both carla and chloe agreed that they did want to fight. if either wanted to pull out now was the time. no recriminations but it seemed neither woman wanted to be seen weak in front of their husbands. if they didn't fight it would be an anticlimax but the level of pleasure me and michael had recieved was already so great that neither of us could claim we'd got nothing out of it. it was obvious both women were prepared to go through with the fight and both were determined to win.
carla led chloe upstairs and showed her the bedroom she was to undress in. carla undressed in a different bedroom. a few minutes lagter both came down in their fighting attire. carla looked fucking amazing. so hot. a set of black suspenders and stockings,  a shear nylon body stocking and no bra. fucking hell. she had really beautiful full tits with larger aeola than my chloe. chloe entered wearing a white bra, knickers that showed off her cunt mound and stockings and suspenders. michael smiled his appreciation.
it was fucking intense. no one could back out now.the women stood apart on the mats in the empty fight room. they nodded to each other. 'ready' asked carla.'ready' replied chloe. carla struck first, slapping chloes upper arm. chloe grabbed carla and attemted to take her down. carla slapped chloes thigh hard 2 or 3 times before both women fell to the floor, my chloe on top. carla slapped chloe hard on her belly 5 times which clearly hurt. chloe got the idea and started slapping back. after several blows were exchanged chloe deliberately slapped carla left breast. carla grabbed chloes hair with both hands and started pulling her head hard to the side and down to the floor. the pain on my wifes face was clear to both michael and me and i thought she was going to submit. carlo rolled on top of her opponent and releasing one hand from her hair delivered about a dozen hard slaps to chloes stomach then 5 to her breasts. chloe had fought hard but overwhelmed, she submitted. round 1 to carla.
chloe looked pissed at losing. carla was obviously releived that round 1 was over. chloe was actually very pissed and had tears in her eyes. both couples went to seperate bedrooms for a break. i could hear michael congratulating carla on her victory, telling her she was sure to win. meanwhile chloe shed a few tears and vowed to win the next round. i hugged and kissed my wife and told her how much i loved her and that i was so proud of how hard she'd fought and such strength and determination she'd shown so far. 'use your armbars' i reminded her . 'wrestle to win'. we heard carla and michael head downstairs and after a minute more we followed them down.
carla asked michael 'has she quit?' in a way that said she thought my wife was beaten not even bothering to look at us. michael looked at me for an answer but before i could reply chloe spoke. 'have i fuck'. round 2 was to begin.
both women grabbed at each other, before slapping at their opponents tits, bellies and arms. the pain and anger showed on both fighters faces. this was getting nasty. both tried to trip the other up and ended up going down side by side. they grabbed each others hair hard, both gasping in pain, tears on both women's faces. some really nasty breast slapping from carla made me think chloe was surely beaten but i hoped desperately she'd hang in there and find the strength to win the round. i didn't want her to lose 2-0. the fighters bodies were red with the slapping. using all her determination chloe managed to somehow get a painful leg lock on carla. amazed by this demonstration of skill by my wife, carla slapped chloes thighs as hard as she could then forgetting the agreed rules slapped her twice really hard on the face. 'no. stop' i shouted and moved in to break up the fight. michael smirked. it may have been against the rules but it was very exciting and took the fight to the next level.
both couples seperated and went to their rooms. i asked chloe if she'd had enough but she said no way, she was going to pay that bitch carla back double. she was determined to extract revenge for her face being slapped. i felt extremely proud and thrilled that my beautiful sexy wife had the guts to fight on when many a lesser woman would quit.
when we went downstairs michael said that he and his wife acknowledged that she'd broken the rules and that therefore round 2 was chloes victory. they then asked if chloe was going to fight on, pointing out the score now was 1-1 so neither woman was the victor. chloe insisted that she did and added that since the rules had already been broken face slapping should now be allowed. carla said this was probably a idea since it was probably going to happen anyway. michael seemed relieved the fight was to continue.
the 3rd and final round began.chloe let carla come in close before making sure she gave her right cheek a good hard slap. the women grabbed each other and went down. much slapping ensued. impossible to count the number of slape each woman received since they gave them with such speed. chloe grabbed carlas hair and put her full body weight onto it, pinning carlas head to the floor. carla responded with several hard breast slap. both fighters were cursing and calling each other bitch. chloe used her legs to lock carlas right arm. she then delighted in putting as much presseure on this hold as she could. carla cried out in pain. michael looked worried but let them fight on. chloe then delivered what must have been 10 hard slaps to carlas face which went bright red. in tears carla submitted. my beautiful wife had  won her first arranged catfight.
after a few minutes of crying both women composed themselves and let both of us men examine their reddened and bruised bottoms, thighs and bellies and then bared their breasts to show us the redness there.
despite repeated offers of a rematch my wife hasn't fought again since. if she does i'll ficking love it but if she never fights for me again at least i've got the memory of my beautiful wife fighting hard against another mans wife.
RCW

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 09:25:22 PM »

nice story, thanks for sharing.
petelv
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 08:15:22 AM »

This was a great story.  Thank you for posting it.

pete
Mike H

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 08:46:02 AM »

I have a wife that I'd like to set up a fight with your wife.
kelcey

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 12:30:08 PM »

Fantastic fight! Wish she would reconsider not fighting again. She was excellenr.
Boundfighter
God Member

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2011, 01:56:46 PM »

Thanks for posting

I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing Smiley and THINK POSITIVE Cheesy Carpe Diem
dfoulup
God Member

Love the rolling around!

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2011, 12:13:16 AM »

Very good story.  You are lucky to have such a wife.  And thanks for sharing the story of her fight with us.
tokamr

I love catfights!

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2011, 02:46:41 AM »

Great story. You are extremely lucky to have a wife so devoted.
Mike H

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2013, 06:29:04 PM »

Quote from: Mike H link=top[color=red
[/color]ic=5543.msg109446#msg109446 date=1316587562]
I have a wife that I'd like to set up a fight with your wife.
Mike H

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2013, 06:58:07 PM »

I have a wife that I'd like to set up a fight with your wife.Toughcj
sinclairfan
God Member

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2013, 01:22:58 PM »

Good for them--but wish one of the rounds coulda been stand-up style.
Corbin2012
God Member

Getting ready to watch a catfight

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2013, 07:47:48 PM »

thanks for upping this again. always an arousing ride, greets C

I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat
samonline

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2013, 04:40:05 AM »

Lovely experience, lucky you. Good to have a gf/fiancee/wife who supports ur fantasies. I got one, but its hard to find a genuine opponent here in India. But search is on Smiley

Thanks a lot again for sharing this exciting incidence.

-I happen to like catfight..don't like it..?? Sorry, that's your problem ;-)
CFsupporter
God Member

Competitive mature woman looking for match

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2013, 03:12:31 AM »

Nicely told.  I can relate to your wife's reluctance to fight again.  I had a very tough arrange fight last March and it took weeks to fully recover from that one due to the bruises, scratches and a bit of lost hair, not to mention just overall muscle soreness.  I see her every so often but neither of us has offered a re-match.  It takes a lot of you--or it does me. I wrote up a summary of that fight in this forum earlier this year.

Always up for a one-on-one woman-to-woman challenge.
fightfanatic
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2013, 03:42:54 AM »

Nicely told.  I can relate to your wife's reluctance to fight again.  I had a very tough arrange fight last March and it took weeks to fully recover from that one due to the bruises, scratches and a bit of lost hair, not to mention just overall muscle soreness.  I see her every so often but neither of us has offered a re-match.  It takes a lot of you--or it does me. I wrote up a summary of that fight in this forum earlier this year.

sounds like you've hit a bit of a truce on the combat for a while huh?

Be responsible for your own likes and pleasures instead of looking to blame others for crossing lines.-Marydfights
Pages: [1] 2

Jump to: