Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
August 31, 2014, 02:14:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: milfs catfight : Nancy vs Dawne  (Read 7349 times)
bilboy12001
God Member

« on: December 17, 2009, 07:58:38 PM »

Nancy a well known milf fighter fights newcomer Dawne
who wins this nasty catfight ?

Nancy : 48 y.o. Usa 5"8 148p
Dawne: 43 y.o. Usa 5"8 160p

the thrill of the competition counts more than the result
DAN THE MAN
God Member

I love to hear The word..." CATFIGHT !!"

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 07:53:03 AM »

First of all...that picture of the two women wrapped up in each others ams and rolling around in the dirt, just feet away from the spectators is so fucking hot. I would have given anything to be one of those guys or gals who had the two milfs wrestling at me feet...Wow...I have a hard on just looking at that picture!!  Where was that taken and who are the catfighters?

Now... I know that Nancy is a very tough and sexy catfighter, and has beaten quite a few women in female battles...but...I think Dawn is equally as sexy and even though she's a newcomer, I think she will beat Nancy.
I think that they will pull each others hair out viciously, and will tear at each others clothes until they get access to each others tits. When they do, their mammeries and hard nipples will be brutally attacked by the other and as milfs are known to do (more than younger women)...they will pull the hair from each others ample bush !!  Each will receive injuries from her rival all over face and body in a back and forth, real vicious catfight, that only milfs can bring to each other, and loud grunts and yells of pain will mix with nasty ongoing trash talking...and after a long and brutal leg tangling rolling in the dirt encounter ( like the women in that hot picture) in the end I think the slightly younger Dawne will make Nancy submit by a pussy on  face sit !!! What a fucking great catfight it will be !!
jenn cf

mature catfighter and sexfighter

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2009, 06:21:28 PM »

i think dawn would beat nancy but the both of them i could kick there ass in the same day

catfighter to the finish after only one is standing the other on the floor
edfrompa.usa
God Member

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2009, 06:23:30 PM »

I agree Jencf, you would beat both.
bilboy12001
God Member

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2009, 06:28:13 PM »

i think dawn would beat nancy but the both of them i could kick there ass in the same day

Like to fight in mature catfight scene ?
Let me ..know !

the thrill of the competition counts more than the result
djcrash
God Member

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2009, 06:47:15 PM »

As for the first fight Nancy would do some serious ass kicking, now for the other fights i think that Jenncf would give Nancy a much better fight. I would have a tough time give either woman the win so i am calling it a draw. As for Dawne against Jenn i would vote for Jenn.
DAN THE MAN
God Member

I love to hear The word..." CATFIGHT !!"

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2009, 07:06:53 AM »

I think your right Jencf !!  You would beat both ladies ina good vicius catfight !!
jwgriffin2000

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2010, 11:19:03 AM »

This is nasty.  UGGUH come on.
rikkiocean27
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2010, 02:53:49 PM »

This is one the best milf matchups I've seen. both are tall luscious gorgeous and so sexy! What sexy bodies they have for middle aged women,they're awesome looking! I love that they're even matched in all stats and it's blonde vs brunette. Dawne is a bit cuter and more gorgeous. Nancy I think is sexier. I can imagine their long nude catfight for a huge crowd,both pulling their hair out and slapping eachother raw. I can see both women trying to pull their gorgeous tits off. I would pick the blonde Nancy to win but it would be very close and even throughout. Wink
bbwluvr82

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2010, 05:41:39 PM »

Dawner all the way.... Sure the brunette has longer hair(which is one of my ultimate turn ons) but the blonde looks like shes got it in all the right places... she'd dominate...
fryingpanorg

I love catfights!

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2010, 06:12:33 PM »

Nancy would prove to be a way too much for Dawne.
marcelit30
God Member

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2010, 07:01:27 AM »

what about   Dawne  vs  my wife CARLA?
martha
God Member

I and my husband love women catfights!

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2010, 12:00:05 PM »

Dawne would prove to be a way too much for Nancy.
trib2100

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2010, 06:19:22 PM »

Nancy would dominate her

General interest in catfights ladies,if we chat and get on we can chat through facebook or msn
luvgirlfites
God Member

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2010, 03:37:48 AM »

I would love to see Dawne take on your wife Carla but she might be a little to weak and spent to fight after Nancy is finished with her.
Pages: [1]

Jump to: