Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
December 19, 2014, 03:48:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: BITING DURING CATFIGHTS?  (Read 9935 times)
DAN THE MAN
God Member

I love to hear The word..." CATFIGHT !!"

« on: December 18, 2009, 09:00:21 am »

I love catfights. I love alot of vicious hairpulling, tit clawing, nipple twisting, knees to the pussy, lovely locked together legs while rolling around on the ground....and  "biting."  But...when two women get into a real catfght...how often do they bite each other? And...on what part of the body do they bite more often than other parts?

I'd like to get your thoughts, and if you've seen actual biting in a catfight?
Do milfs seem to bite more when they fight compared to younger women?

I'd like some of the girls and womens thoughts on this also?

Have you ever bit another female in a catfight?
Have you been bitten in a catfight with another girl?
Where on the body have you bitten, or been bitten?
Has biting ever seemed to turn the fight around for any woman, one way or another?
Do you like seeing two women bite each other in a catfight?

Please give me your thoughts, both guys and girls.
rozczochrany
God Member

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 02:29:50 pm »

Biting in fight is for me too extreme. It is exaggeration. To happen maybe that some desperate woman will bite second in fight. For example in the reaction on the pain. But I think that this happens very little.

I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.
tough_fighting_chick

ding ding ding

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 05:22:31 pm »

i don't like biting in a fight and i think that it is a cheap tatic
rawhide
God Member

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 06:40:25 pm »

Hey Dan, Rawhide here. Although I didn't mention it in my account of Mom and Fran's third hairpulling duel ("Moms Battle in Hair Wars: The Grudge Match"), when Mom pushed Fran, face down, onto the floor and planted her feet on top of Fran's 3-foot long blonde hair lying beside her, Fran grabbed Mom's ankles and started clawing at them while raising her head and opening her mouth to try and bite Mom on her right calf.  Luckily for Mom, she grabbed Fran's hair first and jerked her head away. That's why Mom was so mad and why she kept jerking Fran's head by her super long locks, over and over again, until Fran gave up--she wanted to end the fight before it got out of hand and became too extreme.

If Mom and Fran's third catfight is any indication, I would agree with "rozczochrany" and say that biting is an act of desperation. My Mom would have also agreed with "tough fighting chic" that it's a cheap tactic.
DAN THE MAN
God Member

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2009, 10:42:17 pm »

Thanks to those who have commented so far. I wondered what the opinion was on women biting each other in catfights. And...if it happened that often. I thank you all and hope for more thoughts to be posted.
felix

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2009, 11:51:24 pm »

Not sure
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 10:17:30 am by felix » Logged
luvgirlfites
God Member

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2009, 04:38:25 pm »

From what I have heard a woman is forced to bite if her head is trapped between another woman's legs and her face planted firmly in the other woman's pussy.  What about girls....what would you do if you were  in that place???
martha
God Member

I and my husband love women catfights!

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2009, 05:20:47 pm »

hello, i like hard and drity catfight, but biting no!!!!!!!
djcrash
God Member

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2009, 06:56:21 pm »

I am in with the rest of the crowd, i do not like biting in a catfight. Although i do understand that it may come down to a final move of desperation.
Tanproduc
God Member

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2009, 07:32:44 pm »

In real fights that I have seen it occurs more often than most people would think.  Remember and REAL STREETFIGHT is no rules anything goes.

Personally I hate to see any blood or extreme viciousness( Bitiing, choking, eye gouging)  in a girlfight but it happens.
DAN THE MAN
God Member

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2009, 07:09:43 am »

Way to go Lauren. A girl who admits to biting in a catfight...I love Ya. I agree that in a recreational catfight it is a no no..but in a real life street fight between two girls anything goes to win the fight. Thanks Lauren...how about you other grls? Have you been in a real catfight/streetfight and bit your rival or have gotten bit by her?
bvvv

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2009, 03:02:42 pm »

in the past my wife has gotten bitten: thighs, back, breast, and also bitten (desperate to not lose) on the thigh, breast, ass
nonothing33
God Member

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2009, 03:58:55 pm »

I've only seen it once or twice during the holiday season while working 4yrs in retail. To be honest, I've only seen 3 catfights breakout between customers and the twice I saw it was in one catfight. One woman got desperate and bit the other woman and the other woman bit her in retaliation.

I think it's only a last desperation attempt really, like if you gotta nothing else to give you the edge and your feeling the strain of losing.
DottiD

I love TitFights, Hairpulling Fights, Catfights

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2009, 08:47:15 pm »

I have been bitten on a real fight few years ago still have a feint mark of the imprint she broke the skin enough to have the teeth marks and severe black and blue and purple with red in it no blood, that said it was the first and only time i resorted to biting  after to get her teeth from me, in case wondering she bit just above my bra cup line on my breast fleshy area my return was on her wrist/forearm less meat there
DAN THE MAN
God Member

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2009, 07:45:33 am »

Thanks to all of you for some good replies. To you women who admit to have been bitten or biting during a fight...thank you also.

bvvv...can you tell us about some of your wife's fights adthe biting??

AND...Lauren ...you got me honey !!  So, if I were watching you in a catfight, you would bite your oponant for my pleasure? Oh baby...you made my day. (hairpulling, and rolling over and over on the ground are two other of my favorite things in a catfight too.)  So...if you ever catfight with me there watching, please include all 3 and I'll love you forever !!!
That bf of yours hopefully knows how lucky he is? Hell...I'd love to get bitten by you in a play fight , any ole time !!  lol  Thanks.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Jump to: