Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
April 21, 2014, 04:41:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: NEW SITE! ProStyle Fantasies! Wrestling + Forced Orgasms = HOT  (Read 11589 times)
AlexBettinger
Approved Producers
God Member

« on: July 15, 2010, 07:21:43 PM »

The producers of CatfightFantasies.com present the first installment in a new PRO-STYLE line of videos!

http://www.ProStyleFantasies.com

This site will feature prostyle wrestling videos with a heavy erotic charge--as well as brutal, cinematic action!

In our first video, "Three Falls," Paris Kennedy squares off against Akira Lane--at first, Paris seems outmatched, but the tables quickly turn and soon Akira is being absolutely DESTROYED!

Paris uses every move in the book: prostyle punching and tomahawk chops, breast attacks, suplexes, choke slam, power slams, elbow drops to the breasts...Akira is even busted open with a pedigree!  Then, to add insult to injury, Paris forces Akira to orgasm at the end of each fall!  Akira is seemingly turned on by being so thoroughly dominated!!

Check out the kick ass promo vid!!

http://www.ProStyleFantasies.com

AlexBettinger
Approved Producers
God Member

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 07:25:03 PM »

More vidcaps!

AlexBettinger
Approved Producers
God Member

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 07:28:14 PM »

Even more!  http://www.ProStyleFantasies.com

canadianlou316

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 04:02:51 PM »

Love the concept!  This could quickly become one of my favorite sites.  My only drawback here is the inclusion of blood, which was never something that I dug seeing (hey, we do live in a WWE TV-PG world!).  Overall this looks fantastic, and I can only hope that Cali Logan will be featured (and abused) in the future.  Best of luck with the new site!
AlexBettinger
Approved Producers
God Member

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2010, 07:17:48 PM »

This series definitely will not include blood in every video, or even very often--we just wanted to open with a bang, as it were, and really establish that in this series pretty much anything can happen!

Cali Logan will be on the roster for sure!
AlexBettinger
Approved Producers
God Member

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2010, 09:12:13 PM »

We have confirmed Cali Logan for our second match.  I'm thinking Cali vs. a much bigger opponent--one that can toss her around a bunch, heh heh. 

Feel free to post suggestions/requests!

Seakingsfemfight
Approved Producers
God Member

Life is good..

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 09:41:23 PM »

cough cough.. I'm ALL for back breakers...  poor victim helpless across the knee or shoulders.. helpless to what her stronger opponent can do to her..

Shame if that were to happen Wink

AlexBettinger
Approved Producers
God Member

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2010, 01:37:45 AM »

Consider it done!
canadianlou316

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2010, 04:28:36 PM »

Based on some of the stories I've posted for the site, I wouldn't mind seeing any combination of wedgies, spankings and a nice facesit.  Nothing wrong with the classics.
AlexBettinger
Approved Producers
God Member

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2010, 07:55:40 PM »

Consider it done!
krispin
God Member

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2010, 11:10:48 PM »

Please more onesides match. A strong big titted girl dominating a slim one.
canadianlou316

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2010, 04:15:21 PM »

Judging by your willingness to listen to the fans, your high production quality and your beautiful roster, your site has a legitimate chance to overtake the market for fantasty pro-style wrestling.  While there is a site like Ringdivas, they choose to not put on the kinds of matches that fans would actually want to see (no nudity, no real sexual content), and their desire to be treated as some sort of serious WWE style program just makes them look downright dilly.  This site, using the plethora of amazing availible talent, could really become a premiere destination for fantasty wrestling fans. 
Thanks again for being so receptive to my suggestions, and I look forward to being a fan for years to come.
Teldil

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2010, 08:35:50 PM »

Wow this looks insane!!!! What an awesome quality !

I would LOVE to see Kymberly Jane in this - hopefuly on the losing side....that girl is amazing....I know she is featured on some of your other websites.

Unfortunately for me in this Paris vs Akira video the wrong woman is dominating Sad
So I wont be buying this one.....but looking forward to new releases!!!

Thanks 

CFA Arena Master
Celebrity Fighting Arena
http://celebfightarena.blogspot.com/
Vote and join the fantasy!
AlexBettinger
Approved Producers
God Member

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2010, 10:57:48 PM »

Thanks guys--yes, Kym will most definitely be in upcoming Prostyle vids.  She IS fantastic.

Next up is Cali Logan--who is also incredible.

We've got some cool (and sinister) ideas cooking up for her!
esher

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2010, 06:04:36 PM »

Any chance we can see Diana Knight get dominated like Akira?  Would LOVE to see Diana get hers in a multiple KO, ragdoll and forced O movie...
Pages: [1] 2

Jump to: