News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A Quarter Pounder with Cheese

• 4 Replies

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
A Quarter Pounder with Cheese
« on: November 14, 2010, 04:03:56 PM »

“I have a good mind to call your manager, you incompetent tramp.” shouted the elegant lady standing before the counter at McDonald’s. She stood aggressively with a hand on her hip, dressed to the hilt in expensive clothing.

“Ma’am, if you want to be angry, that’s fine.” answered Marie, the small blonde girl taking the customer’s order. “But there is no reason to be verbally abusive.”

“There is, indeed.” said the lady with the snooty, New England boarding school accent. “My name is Jessika van Richstone. That’s right, you little trollop, I am THE Jessika van Richstone, she of the Fortune 500 pharmaceutical van Richstone family. When I tell you I want clams on my Quarter-Pound Cheeseburger, then that is exactly what you will provide!”

‘But, Ma’am,” said Marie. “McDonald’s doesn’t offer clams. I can’t give you what we don’t have.”

“You undersized BITCH!” hollered Jessika. “I am not in the habit of being denied. The repercussions to you will be severe, I promise you, young missy.”

“Please understand, Jessika,” said Marie, sighing in frustration. “I would gladly provide what you’re asking if we had it.”

“Jessika? Jessika? Jessika?” shouted Ms. van Richstone. “How dare you address me by my first name, you half-pint, sleazy-ass, tootle-snatched, crab-crawling little floozy! Don’t you realize that a person of my wealth, breeding and reputation is doing your seedy little establishment an honor just by being here? Who the fuck are you to address me so casually, you sawed-off little shit?”

Reaching her breaking point, Marie yelled:

“Oh, yeah? Well, tell me this, bitch. If you’re so high and mighty, how come you’re eating at McDonald’s? Is the lady slumming tonight?”

“Oh, my stars!” sputtered an astonished Jessika. “Oh my side and body! Oh, shit on the fates that allow a common street urchin like you to even speak to one as grand as me. You should be kissing my aristocratic ass instead of daring to address your superior in such a manner. Oh, horrors! Oh, fuck me!

Moving with surprising speed, Jessika reached across the counter. Marie blanched with fear when she saw that the larger woman meant to grab her, but before she could move, Jessika clasped both hands on Marie’s shoulders and hauled her forward over the counter. Noticing the small girl’s name tag as she pulled her over and tossed her to the floor, Jessika said;

“Your name is Marie, huh? Well, when I finish with you, your name will be SHIT! I doubt you’ll have a job here after I’m done with you.”

{alt}

Lying on her back, Marie realized she was in big trouble. Looking into Jessika’s eyes, she saw an all-encompassing madness that belied her elegant appearance. It was the look of a person who had been refused nothing in her entire life, a person who gave orders and never encountered anyone with the temerity to deny her what she wanted. In that single moment, Marie had time to wonder how far Jessika would actually go in teaching her a lesson.

“I’ll beat you bloody, Marie.” screamed Jessika. “No, wait! I’ll fuck you bloody. I’ll fuck you blind! I’ll fuck you sterile! I’ll fuck you so that no one will ever want to fuck you again! Ha ha ha Ha HA HAAAAAAAAAA!

Marie looked wildly around the restaurant, hoping that someone would help her. She saw a lot of people, some of whom were big men who could easily have interceded on her behalf. She quickly surmised, though, that no one was disposed to help the small girl in work clothes being beaten down by the well-dressed, elegant lady who was practically foaming at the mouth. Indeed, Marie caught the eye of one well-built young man. While sending him a silent appeal for help, she was dismayed to hear him shout:

“Girl fight! Girl fight! The big one’s gonna beat the shit out of the little one. Hey guys, come looka the two bitches fightin’ it out. YAAAAA!

Meanwhile, Jessika had gone to work in earnest on the poor counter clerk. True to her word, she seemed intent not on beating Marie up, but fucking her up. She viciously banged Marie’s head repeatedly against the floor and delivered sharp punches to her face. As Marie lay stunned, Jessika turned and saw a mop standing against the counter. She picked it up, inspected it for a moment, then turned to Marie with a cruel smile on her face and a wicked idea in her brain.

Gazing up in horror, Marie saw immediately what Jessika had in mind and the small girl acted instinctively to protect herself. Kicking out with both feet, Marie caught Jessika squarely in the stomach and propelled her backward and upward, her body sailing over the counter and into the kitchen as one high-heeled shoe flew from her foot.

{alt}

Grabbing the mop, Marie followed, climbing over the countertop and launching herself at Jessika’s body, lying prone on the kitchen floor.

Jessika saw Marie flying toward her. The rich woman had never encountered any form of adversity in her privileged life and she was, in fact, already defeated. She was accustomed to delivering punishment, not taking it, and as she watched Marie standing over her and examining the mop, Jessika suddenly knew what was in store for her.

“No, Marie, NO!” cried Jessika, her eyes wide with fear. “You’re not going to hit me with the mop, are you? I was just joking about hurting you with it…..I really was. Tee hee!”

“Hit you with it?” replied Marie, her eyes shining with sardonic amusement as a course of action jelled in her brain. “No, Jessika, I’m not going to hit you with it. I have something else in mind.”

Moving with speed too fast for Jessika to counter, Marie grabbed the rich lady by both legs and flipped her onto her stomach. Marie then ripped the lower half of the expensive dress from Jessika’s body, shredding it to bits. She roughly pulled down the rich bitch’s panties and left her ass exposed. Not bred for combat, Jessika had no idea what to do ......and therefore did nothing. Marie crudely inserted the business end of the mop up her ass and viciously rammed the cleaning instrument in and out. The wooden handle of the mop caused Jessika incredible agony as Marie scraped back and forth, swiping the rich woman’s ass as she might mop the floor of the restaurant. But it was the absorbent strands of the mop that caused Jessika an entirely different type of torment. They scraped coarsely against her inner anus and created a friction that had Jessika moaning with passion even as she writhed in pain. Despite her mind’s wishes, her body began rolling with the mop’s motion and adopted a back-and-forth, up-and-down rhythm of its own. Soon, Jessika's physical pain was almost overcome by the agonized pleasure of being butt-fucked in a public restaurant in front of many people. She wanted to break away…… and yet she didn’t want to……… and couldn’t have, anyway.

Meanwhile, Marie was gloating at her dominance over Jessika. Her arms soon ached from the pumping motion she used to anally violate Jessika. As she stroked, Marie felt an answering ache in the pit of her own stomach and realized she had better stop before she herself was overcome with sex, lust and power.

Standing, Marie tossed the mop aside while looking down at Jessika who was still moaning in pain and pleasure. The woman was helpless, but the small girl wasn’t finished. Breathing heavily, Marie yanked the unresisting Jessika to her feet and slammed her back against the industrial oven. With the impact, Jessika’s senses partially returned and she gazed fearfully at Marie. The rich woman’s eyes narrowed as she reached for the high-heeled shoe that had fallen off and waved it menacingly in the small girl’s direction.

“I’ll gouge your fucking eyes out with this shoe and then kill you with my bare hands.” growled Jessika, her voice weak and drained, yet still defiant.

“You won’t do SHIT!.” retorted Marie, her anger raging up again as she saw the rich bitch’s weak attempt to intimidate her. “You’re not used to losing, are you, Jessika? Well, you’re going to have to get used to it because I’m going to fuckin’ kill you if I have to.”

Marie sprang forward and grabbed the shoe from Jessika’s hand. Using her own body to bend the socialite’s back on the industrial oven, Marie shoved the two-inch heel into Jessika’s clitoris and initiated a grating in-and-out motion. The wooden heel of the shoe was tearing the soft tissue inside Jessika’s vulva, causing her mind-bending agony.

{alt}

“I’m pumping the pump!” recited Marie. “Pumping the pump! Priming the pump! Pumping the fuckin’ pump!”

With each stroke, Marie pumped harder until Jessika’s body slumped with the unbearable agony of being fucked into submission. She would have begged for mercy if she could, but her drained will left her unable to respond to the pain that permeated every fiber of her being. Despite the agony being inflicted, Marie could see the rich woman’s thigh muscles loosening in response to the passionate torture she was applying. Seeing that her victim was about to cum, Marie reached for an empty bowl that rested on top of the toaster oven. As Jessika boiled over, Marie placed the bowl under her vagina and captured most of the love juice that poured from her cxnt. Marie giggled with joy as she monitored the flow of Jessika Jizz.

As Marie put the filled bowl aside, Jessika seemed finished. Yet, she apparently wasn’t, as she panted;

“I’ll kill you, Marie. I have a gun in my purse. I’ll get it and shoot your little fucking body to death…… see if I don’t.”

For Marie, it was the last straw. While she knew that Jessika was helpless now, it would take only time for her to recover and come after her on another day, sparing no method and no expense to finish off the small girl who had defeated her today.

With that in mind, Marie grasped the helpless Jessika by the shoulders and steered her toward the deep fryer, which was currently being used to broil an order of french fries. The other McDonald’s employees who stood watching gasped in horror when they saw what Marie intended.

Climbing onto a table to gain leverage, she used a potholder to grasp the handle of the sizzling basket that held the fries and lifted it from the deep fryer. Grabbing Jessika by the back of the head, she thrust the frying basket forward to within an inch of Jessika’s terrified face.

“Okay, you rich bitch.” threatened Marie. “The next step is to throw this scalding oil in your face if you defy me again. You get the fuck out of this restaurant and never come back……do you hear me, bitch?”

“Yes, yes, I hear you Marie!” shrieked Jessika. “Let me go! Let me go! I’ll never bother you again.

Marie released Jessika and watched her flee from the restaurant, her hands waving submissively in the air as she beat a hasty path to the door. The other patrons of McDonald’s laughed out loud at the sight of the terrified, defeated rich woman in full retreat.

{alt}

Standing up and brushing off her hands, Marie glared balefully at the McDonald’s employees and customers who had gathered to watch the entire episode. They stared back at the small girl with looks of awe and reverence that told Marie they would all support her if Jessika returned and tried to press charges

“Well, let’s go,” said Marie to the other McDonald’s employees. “We have customers to wait on, don’t we?”

Turning to the counter, Marie saw a client waiting.

“Come on, come on, let’s have some service here!” shouted a young man.

Looking closer, Marie observed that it was the guy who earlier had stood idly by when she was on the floor; the guy who wouldn’t help her when it looked as if Jessika was going to hurt her. She walked to the cash register as he said:

“Hey, Marie, shake your bony little ass, willya? You gonna make me a fuckin’ cheeseburger or not?”

Marie cast a glance at the bowl of Jessika’s cum that still sat on the toaster oven. Turning to the customer, she smiled happily and said;

“I sure am, sir. Tell me…….. would you care for some of our special sauce on that?”

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
Re: A Quarter Pounder with Cheese
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 04:55:54 PM »
OUCH!!! mop fuck? you're sadistic girl!!! LOL

And to think all she wanted was some clams on her cheeseburger! what an awful employee you are! I always enjoy stories where Jessika's clock gets cleaned ;D ... but getting her arse mopped... that's something else!

Bless you and that crazy, wicked mind of yours :D

x G x

I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 10:18:17 PM »
“......you half-pint, sleazy-ass, tootle-snatched, crab-crawling little floozy!.......you sawed-off little shit”

Jessika really knows you well, doesn't she?!!!

;D

Very creative and funny story, Marie!  You have an imagination that rivals Gemma's and Howard's.  Good stuff!

Joni
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 05:06:28 AM »
great story, Marie. Your New York Giants could've used that sort of aggression and fight today, jk.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 06:21:34 AM »
Tee hee!  ;D :D Most amusing, sexily smutty & slutty - almost like a tasty Big Mac burger with all its carbs and fat! Winks!  ::) :P ;)

Enjoyed it!  :-*

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)