News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Old cavalier or nugget story.

• 10 Replies

Offline femffan22

• God Member
Old cavalier or nugget story.
« on: November 19, 2010, 07:24:07 AM »
Does anyone remember  a story in cavalier about a young girl's mistress boxing the wife. Her name was Mrs. White If anyone can find the story and post it it would be much appreciated.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
Re: Old cavalier or nugget story.
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 06:28:38 AM »
I wished there was a way to find some ofthe old Nugget stories. The first catfight story Iever read was in Nugget. It was between a couple of hotel housekeepers. I read it and was hooked. It would be nice to read it again.

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 06:19:37 PM »
I'n starting to add some of the Nugget material to the Cavalier website.  I really can't tell from you're description what fight you're referring to.  Do you have more details.

Offline iceberg

• I love wife vs wife catfights!
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 07:40:21 PM »
If anyone is interested I just found about 50 of my old Cavalier and 20 old Nugget magazines and want to sell them. Let me  Know.

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2010, 11:59:31 PM »
Mrs White has a boxing match with one of the neighborhood teens who came onto her husband.  Mrs white was KO'd and because she had just had a baby was lactating and cumming at the same time.  I think I still have the printed verson of that story somewhere

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2010, 06:15:44 AM »
I'n starting to add some of the Nugget material to the Cavalier website.  I really can't tell from you're description what fight you're referring to.  Do you have more details.
In the story I read, the main character (who I beleive was Latino) has been promoted to head housekeeper. She has difficulty dealing with one particular housekeeper. Things come to blows and the sexy head housekeeper gets destroyed. I wish I could remember more, but it was probably in 97 or 98 when I read it in a new issue of Nugget.

Offline femffan22

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2010, 07:50:03 AM »
Warlock,

Thats the story Mrs White gets KO'd by a teen from town thats fooling with her husband.

Offline bandanna69

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2011, 02:00:56 PM »
Does anyone remember  a story in cavalier about a young girl's mistress boxing the wife. Her name was Mrs. White If anyone can find the story and post it it would be much appreciated.

I have that story - e-mail me and I'll send you a scanned version - YES, it's very HOT!!!

bandanna1

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2011, 05:02:06 AM »
Hi Everyone, It would be much appreciated if someone could post the Mrs. White Catfight story here. Thanks! Bob
ditto

Offline bandanna69

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2012, 07:43:37 PM »
ha - ok, I'll share the Mrs. White story with the class - but it's in a pdf format - just send me your e-mail and I will attach it and send it to anyone that wants it - by the way, it is very hot!!!

Bob

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2012, 05:44:48 AM »
It's always great to see the old stories again.  I have a ton of them up on the website, but it's very time consuming and converting 30 year old hard copy to electronic form isn't always easy.

Many thanx bandanna69!