News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Young power?

• 6 Replies

Offline hollywins

• God Member
  • bring it blonde bitches!!!!
Young power?
« on: October 21, 2010, 08:44:28 PM »
Is the new generation of fighters alot stronger? I have an 18 year old babysitter neighbor girl which is my best friends daughter. My hubby got us to wrestle one day she is a bit taller but 5 lbs lighter and she is just dominant in a match is it just her or is anyone else finding these younger girl just powerful?
Hollywedgiesu is my trillian name!

Offline Candace

• God Member
  • ~Hard Candy~
Re: Young power?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 11:59:12 PM »
Is the new generation of fighters alot stronger? I have an 18 year old babysitter neighbor girl which is my best friends daughter. My hubby got us to wrestle one day she is a bit taller but 5 lbs lighter and she is just dominant in a match is it just her or is anyone else finding these younger girl just powerful?

Or could it just be you?
That's ok, don't feel bad.  You have every right to be jealous.

Offline Lamia

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 09:00:39 PM »
In fact i think the older generation is stronger.

And i have 25 year old ^^. Why? Because we are too protected. 2 child fight, this is a drama. When i lisent older friend who tell me they often fight for fun and d'ont cause any problem. Not the case of children of my generation.

An other thing: A loot of people think they are doing martial art..or think mma is a good training for fighter...when in fact 80% of the martial art club are only a thing of money who d'ont really have good teacher. I have pratice in "old school" club and when i look at people from regular one..i could amost die of laught lol

That why i tink old generation was better fighter

Offline ripher_apart

• God Member
  • I love catfights, female boxing, female nhb .
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 09:26:22 PM »
One thing i feel is a lot of the younger people no longer have the thought in thier minds that fighting is only for boys.  Many many more girls wrestle and fight with each other than when i went to school in the late 60s.  They also know how to fight.  Holly did she beat you on technique also or was just too strong for you????

Offline hollywins

• God Member
  • bring it blonde bitches!!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 06:28:43 PM »
Mostly the holds and somewhat overpowering strength which made the hold unbreakable
Hollywedgiesu is my trillian name!

ls16grl

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2010, 04:49:11 PM »
plus a lot of younger girls may work out a lot more than the older generation

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2010, 06:28:02 PM »
Why in Olympics & all other games all youngs r participating?

Though I think there’s no age bar for competing…if 1 is better…can get selected at any age.

Or 1 sud enjoy playing in 1’s age group.

As simple as that isn’t it?

Best wishes!

“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”