News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Vira´s Apartment fights

• 2 Replies

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
Vira´s Apartment fights
« on: December 03, 2010, 03:34:35 PM »
Hi.

Any of you have watched anything from Vira's Apartment fights? What can you tell me about it?  Are there  good action (hard hitting, slaps, punches, etc)?. I have watched the site´s pictures and look great, but I'd like some oppinions. What can you recommend me from Vira´s? I like catfights  (slaps, hair pulling, trash talks, punches, scream, etc.), featuring beatiful girls fighting  nude or topless .

Thanks

Offline davetussle

• God Member
  • Wirmdd214@gmail.com on hangouts
Re: Vira´s Apartment fights
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 06:30:09 PM »
I dont believe that you would be disappointed with any of the video that Vira produces. 

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
Re: Vira´s Apartment fights
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2010, 07:04:58 PM »
I personally had a membership through Vira's site (had to stop though since I recently left my job, though I intend to go back).  Have to say that she has stuff for everyone.  If memberships aren't your thing, I would highly recommend her videos on sale through her store then.  I personally have a few of those as well, and you won't be disappointed.  The matches are intense and highly competitive.  I personally love Keri vs Vira (Keri is just so cocky, its hot) and the new one she just released.