News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My Bar Fight

• 54 Replies

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
My Bar Fight
« on: January 04, 2011, 06:21:51 PM »
So many people have asked me about the fight I got into with another girl at a bar in March, 2010, that I decided to write this short story, from my point of view.  My boyfriend and I were at this bar that we frequent with our friends.  We were all having a great time.  I was dancing with my girlfriends while my boyfriend was having a few beers with his friends at the bar.  All of a sudden, one of my friends told me that a girl was putting the moves on my boyfriend.  I looked over and she was definitely trying to pick him up.  She was dancing in front of him, right at his barstool, and all his friends were egging her on.  I went over, all calm and everything, just to let her know he was with me.  I kind of slid in between him and her and just stared at her.  She said, "get of my face bitch, unless you want me to fuck you up."  I told her he was spoken for and that's all it took.  She slapped me across the face and charged at me, pinning me against the bar and punching me in the head while I tried to protect myself.  My boyfriend interceded, before but the bouncers came over and threw us both out anyways.  The entire bar emptied out looking for a good old fashioned catfight.  And that's just what they were about to get.  I was just reminded that I should tell what we were both wearing.  The bitch wore jeans with a white long sleeve shirt.  I had a black halter top on with jeans and heels.  Anyways, she came right at me, fists flailing away, backing me up.  I couldn't believe it at first.  All these people screaming at us to fight.  She ended up grabbing my hair and punching me repeatedly in the head, driving me against the brick wall.  I managed to grab hold of her right hand but she tackled me to the ground, ripping my top open in the process. I could sense that my left tit was completely exposed, and all the onlookers were loving it.  We rolled around on the ground for a couple minutes, each trying to gain an advantage.  She just continued flailing away at me.  She finally ended up ripping my entire top off, then punched me at least 10 times or so in the belly.  She was hitting me really hard and I thought, oh my god, I'm going to lose this fight.  I was so intent on covering up my tits, that I was letting her punch me in the belly. Finally, I grabbed her by the hair and threw her off me.  The crowd went crazy as I went on the attack.  I went at her with everything I had, finally pinning her to the ground and punching the crap out of her.  I could hear the sirens in the distance and knew the cops were on their way.  Finally, my boyfriend pulled me off her.  I beat the shit out of that bitch and she knows it.  She told some of her friends later that she was too drunk to fight.  My boyfriend gave me his shirt and we went back in the bar for one more drink before leaving for the night.

BoxerPA87

Re: My Bar Fight
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 01:27:58 AM »
wow sounds intense! glad to hear you took it to her! Should set up another fight with her sometime.

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 01:52:28 AM »
Awesome fight Angie!!! Glad you beat the crap out of the bitch. Can you describe what she looked like after you pounded her face in? Would you have kicked her in her face if you got the chance? I hope you get her again!

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 05:03:52 AM »
Thanks for sharing this with us Angie and congratulations.

Offline Ready5

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 05:19:59 AM »
WOW good stuff.  Grats on the win!

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
  • catfightergail on Trillian.
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 02:52:20 PM »
You went back into the bar for a drink with the cops coming?  That's not specifically too bright.  I'd have probably done the same thing.  Congrats.
Either dance, fight, or get the #@%& out of my way.

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 04:41:00 PM »
Were their anymore fights with this lady Angie ?

pete
We did have another fight.  I thought you knew about that one Pete.  It was in September

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2011, 04:42:27 PM »
wow sounds intense! glad to hear you took it to her! Should set up another fight with her sometime.
We did have another fight.  It was in September.  I lost the 2nd fight

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2011, 04:44:33 PM »
Awesome fight Angie!!! Glad you beat the crap out of the bitch. Can you describe what she looked like after you pounded her face in? Would you have kicked her in her face if you got the chance? I hope you get her again!
Once I finally got on top of her, I punched her in the face a few times, then got pulled off her when the cops were coming.  I would not have kicked her in the face though.  When I got off her, she just looked out of it, kinda dazed.

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2011, 04:46:07 PM »
Thanks for sharing this with us Angie and congratulations.
Hey Boche, What's up.  How have you been.  Wish you were there.  Thanks

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2011, 04:46:53 PM »
WOW good stuff.  Grats on the win!
THANK YOU!

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2011, 04:47:32 PM »
Awesome, would have been great to have seen it in person
I wish you were there

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2011, 04:51:34 PM »
Thanks for the story Angie, Congratulations on the win. Took some guts for you to keep going when she'd ripped off your top.
Oh and thanks for the photo, nice bod, I'm sure the crowd was excited when you lost your top. So again congratulations  on the win.
S.

oh So was she the same size, weight,age as you ?

and have you had any other fights, and if so can you recount and whats your win/loss ! record. Thanks in anticipation. S
Hi Simon, Thanks!  When she ripped my halter top off, it seemed to energize me.  Up until then, I thought I was going to lose the fight.  She was the same height as me, but bigger, probably by 15 lbs or so and I think she's a little younger.  I had 2 fights last year.  The one I wrote about was in March.  I fought the same girl again in September, but lost the 2nd time to her.

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2011, 04:53:22 PM »
You went back into the bar for a drink with the cops coming?  That's not specifically too bright.  I'd have probably done the same thing.  Congrats.
Hi Gail, I thought I told you about this fight before but I guess not.  We ran back in the bar to try to appear like nothing happened.  We only finished our drink, then left.

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2011, 04:55:41 PM »
Thanks for the story Angie, Congratulations on the win. Took some guts for you to keep going when she'd ripped off your top.
Oh and thanks for the photo, nice bod, I'm sure the crowd was excited when you lost your top. So again congratulations  on the win.
S.

oh So was she the same size, weight,age as you ?

and have you had any other fights, and if so can you recount and whats your win/loss ! record. Thanks in anticipation. S
Hi Simon, Thanks!  When she ripped my halter top off, it seemed to energize me.  Up until then, I thought I was going to lose the fight.  She was the same height as me, but bigger, probably by 15 lbs or so and I think she's a little younger.  I had 2 fights last year.  The one I wrote about was in March.  I fought the same girl again in September, but lost the 2nd time to her.

Seems to me you need a tiebreaker to settle the score for good.
I don't know if I'll fight her again.  She beat me pretty good the second time.