News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My Bar Fight

• 54 Replies

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
  • catfightergail on Trillian.
Re: My Bar Fight
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2011, 05:30:17 PM »
Hi Gail, I thought I told you about this fight before but I guess not.  We ran back in the bar to try to appear like nothing happened.  We only finished our drink, then left.

I don't think so. 

I tried doing that once and it probably would have worked if some bitch hadn't ratted me out. 

Either dance, fight, or get the #@%& out of my way.

Offline penny

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2011, 08:32:45 PM »
Good story...glad you came back....have to rell you of mine in the ladies room at the bar ..

BoxerPA87

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2011, 08:33:49 PM »
I know you had a second one.... what I was sayin was you should have that 3rd, the rubber match.  :-)

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2011, 07:01:23 AM »
Angie, great detailed story!  I love how you turned it on and won in the first fight!  I am sorry you lost in the second one!  Please share the details of that fight with us too.  We would be very excited by that.  We also want you to take this bitch on again, really beat her down, and then make her kiss your sexy feet!

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2011, 04:11:23 AM »
Angie, so sorry to hear that she beat you, but from your description she did have a few pounds on you. How was she able to defeat you? Did the weight advantage cost you the win. Your still on of my favorites here on the board.

Speed

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2011, 06:05:11 PM »
Were their anymore fights with this lady Angie ?

pete
Hi Pete, Just posted the rematch

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2011, 06:05:51 PM »
wow sounds intense! glad to hear you took it to her! Should set up another fight with her sometime.
Just posted the rematch

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2011, 06:06:33 PM »
Awesome fight Angie!!! Glad you beat the crap out of the bitch. Can you describe what she looked like after you pounded her face in? Would you have kicked her in her face if you got the chance? I hope you get her again!
Hey fantasyman, Just posted the rematch

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2011, 06:07:23 PM »
Thanks for the story Angie, Congratulations on the win. Took some guts for you to keep going when she'd ripped off your top.
Oh and thanks for the photo, nice bod, I'm sure the crowd was excited when you lost your top. So again congratulations  on the win.
S.

oh So was she the same size, weight,age as you ?

and have you had any other fights, and if so can you recount and whats your win/loss ! record. Thanks in anticipation. S
Hey Simon, Just posted the rematch

Offline hapkundo

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2011, 04:30:01 PM »
Hi Angie, you look stunning & great fight description. Where is the 2nd fight posted?

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2011, 04:37:49 AM »
It's on page 2, "My Bar Fight - The Rematch

Offline hapkundo

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2011, 01:03:17 PM »
Thanks, I was being particularly dense.lol
Always great to here details of fights, though I would always prefer to here of you winning. ;D

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2011, 04:11:53 PM »
Would you guys rather read about me winning or losing a fight?

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2011, 08:24:25 PM »
Would you guys rather read about me winning or losing a fight?

Although I hate hearing that another girl beat you, I enjoy hearing the details from your prospective. Specifically, how you won or how another girl managed to defeat you.  Again, I think that I speak for most of us on the board that feel that if you stick to fighting girls your own size, that it would be difficult for them to beat you... Speed

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2011, 05:11:34 AM »
you could tease winning or losing. One fight, you build up the meanest, toughest girl in the world, but you end up beating her. Next fight, some sweet innocent girl who gets into a fight with you because of some circumstance or loyalty beats you. Its really how you choose to write and people will like it regardless and just have fun creating good stories.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."