Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
July 28, 2014, 12:18:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: New asian pantyhose catfight  (Read 1826 times)
Philippines1

« on: January 04, 2011, 08:03:21 PM »

I've now added the final two rounds to the epic rematch between sexy Filipina rivals Elly (19) and Jessa (18) to my site, www.IslandCatfights.com. This newest video, named "Elly VS Jessa: Rematch Part 2", can be found using this direct link, too: http://www.clips4sale.com/41276/4046579. In "Elly VS Jessa: Rematch Part 1", the hot asian catfighters lost more and more of their attire until they were completely naked/nude. Then during the break after that round, I was going to just let them remain fuly nude for their final rounds, but then I decided to have them put on pantyhose. Because of their petite size, they just pulled the pantyhose up all the way over their boobs, which I think looks fantastic. During the fourth round, the hose is pulled back down during the action to where it's then dangling around their waists, and during the fifth/final round the hose becomes really torn and shredded, leaving both catfighters in tatters. I've already begun receiving great feedback from customers telling me how much they liked this pantyhose catfighting, so you might want to check it out, too. I plan to begin doing more videos of that type soon, but for now "Elly VS Jessa: Rematch Part 2" seems to be the only one of its kind.
Philippines1

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 05:07:12 AM »

Thanks, Pete. I'm glad that you like the video. It looks like I'm going to film a series of several videos featuring catfights between rivals Elly and Jessa. I love the chemistry they have and the thick tension in the room every time I put them together. I just got plenty of interesting new costumes and sexy attire, looking forward to filming a lot of new videos later this month.

Would anybody mind posting a review of this video or possibly the Part 1 video or both? I'd love to see reviews of these videos, if at all possible.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 05:26:14 AM by Philippines1 » Logged
Pages: [1]

Jump to: