Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
December 22, 2014, 04:57:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15

Author Topic: Who Are Your Favorite Catfighters ?  (Read 80370 times)
00fo2612p

I love catfights!

« Reply #150 on: February 12, 2011, 04:30:10 pm »

Cali Logan, dolly Destruction, Jessica Nova, Addie Juniper, Shan, Kristiana, Robin, Francesca Le and much more
but my all time no:1 is hollywood, she is my favourite!!
satellite

« Reply #151 on: February 12, 2011, 05:49:44 pm »

My favorites are Lady Ellen and also Marie from Fighting Wildcats. They both fight hard. They can both give and take lots of punishment. Both love to fight. Can't beat that!
harpua13
God Member

« Reply #152 on: February 12, 2011, 11:51:49 pm »

Hollywood is my all time fave. still lookin good after like 25 years and still one hard worker.
from the classic division, Rosemary Lorenz, Seka, Hanna Vick, Wendy Couch, Sue Berry and another all time favorite Sylvia Wright.
Francesca Le, Quisha, lots of the girls from Golden Girls and Triumph from the old days, Lada from DWW a while ago was sexy as all get out, and so was one of thier premier blondes, Louiza I think? 
I feel a bit dated. lol. I've seen so many of the newer ladies (like from Dangerous Curves, Bouttime, Ladyfist) but I forget the names of my faves or I just don't see enough of them in different vids to pick one out of thin air. but as far as what I've seen really lately, Cali Logan is absolutely freakin adorable!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 12:57:26 am by harpua13 » Logged

Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.
sender

« Reply #153 on: February 17, 2011, 06:41:32 am »

like juli winchester
daveboxfan
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #154 on: February 20, 2011, 03:46:51 pm »

Let's not forget Kami from chaos video the best at dishing out REal punishment. Love Marie from fighting wildcats
LvsCatfghtng
God Member

« Reply #155 on: March 10, 2011, 07:42:29 pm »

Toni from mwo films...where did she & that site go??? any info??
COYOTE

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #156 on: March 21, 2011, 03:23:21 am »

I can't get enough of tori sinclair.I also like chantel lace,nikki dial,devon michaels,mikki marsailes,francesca le,hell i can go on and on
DoubleJ
God Member

Looking for mixed sexfights

« Reply #157 on: April 04, 2011, 02:09:26 am »

I'd have to say my newest favorite catfighter is former adult film star Avery Adams.
tedfreele
God Member

« Reply #158 on: April 08, 2011, 03:42:23 pm »

I know that she's a bottle blonde, but Precious Pink (Greta Carlson?) really turns me on and is twinned in
that area by Venus Delight and I'm not selling bleach either. Tori Sinclair and Alicia Ames are in the listing
also as are :       hey dummy, that's enough !
Cheetahprod

Enjoy both female and male wrestling, catfighting

« Reply #159 on: April 13, 2011, 05:50:46 pm »

Renee from Catfight Haven

Petula from DWW

Vera from Vira's Apt. Fights

Denise from Homemade catfights

Tweety

Many more but love watching any of the above, all are extremely genuine, hard and
competitive and I give them credit for doing something they truly love to do.

God bless them all!
waslick
God Member

« Reply #160 on: May 01, 2011, 03:29:32 pm »

Vira and Renee go far beyond great Catfighters.......they are industry ICONS...... 
Anybody who's hot for watching a good catfight.....at some point in their lives HAD to have seen one or most likey both of these beautiful girls in a world class fight..... Wink
njcatfan
God Member

« Reply #161 on: May 01, 2011, 05:20:54 pm »

maia from fighting style
BigChris

« Reply #162 on: June 06, 2011, 02:56:17 pm »

My 10 favourite fighters. In no particular order

1. Hollywood (Various)
When I first started out on the internet it was Hollywood's website that came up first. Fairly mindblowing at the time as I remembered her from her GLOW days (she was my favourite then too).

2. Lucy Gresty (Festelle/WoW)
 The ever present. Festelle used to advertise in the back of a magazine called Video world, usually black and white photos and the most amazing match descriptions (more than likely better than the match), Lucy's name cropped up a lot. From her debut in E4, to her matches with Bindi, to her erotic videos up to the present day with her match with JoJo, Lucy's been terrific.

3. Emma. From the company that shouldnt be named.
Astonishingly good. From her first couple of matches it was clear she was going to be something else, a great body, very aggressive, happiest when dominating. Surprised when she was defeated so soon, and she was unfortunately never the same after her match with Cassie, (see the Axa 'matches' and compare them to the pre-Cassie matches). I have everyone of her released matches, the one against Natalie probably the best of the lot.

4. Andi (Crystal Video)(or Michelle)
You'd have to have one of the other as over the space of (I think) 3 video Magazines they blitzed other girls then each other. Hard to seperate them as they both had great bodies and loved to fight. Andi's fights against Taylor are good, she seemed to outclass the other girls she went up against, and the match with Michelle is a classic.

5. Nicola (Foxy Combat)
So so difficult to choose one girl as they are all so different. I'll go for the one that does it all, erotic, catfight, wrestling the lot. One of the first fighters on the site, one still fighting now. Love her matches with Marlies.

6. Shannan Leigh (Various)
Again one of the first fighters I found on the internet. Her matches with Sandy which were pro-wrestling DT matches are the highlight, her 'rivalry' with Tanya Danielle which went over to other sites, again the body, the agression, and she had some skills. My favourite over Tanya Danielle.

7. Caroline (Modelfight)
A girl who loved to fight. She did some good matches for Modelfight, but the Ferocious foxes match against Vanessa Harding was something else, mindblowing at the time. So many rounds of faked wrestling, followed by one real one. Very pretty and very skilled.

8. London (Bout Time Studios)
A big girl. But all it would take is Bout Time to preview a London match in the month ahead and I'd rejoin the site. Stunning, enthusiastic and she announced she was giving up modelling, so it was best to get what she'd done before it was gone.

9. Casper (Bout Time Studios)
Another apartment wrestler for BT, her match with Alexa was what got me into BT, consistently good for the many 'matches' she did for them even though she was usually on the losing side.

10. Jenkins (Femmefight, FFF)
A recent addition to the list. Big, strong, sexy, hasnt been on the site for a while. Her matches are usually fun and usually revolve around her 'assets'. Stood out on a site of attractive girls and the sites large back catalogue.

I'm sure I've forgotten someone, and this is only my personal preferrence

ofecteau
God Member

« Reply #163 on: June 06, 2011, 06:49:43 pm »

Big Chris:

I do not agree with 90% of your selections, but greatly appreciate your post.

It was well thought out, you took the time to explain your selections and it was well written.

Welcome.

This comment has violated our Terms and Conditions, well not really, but we're in a bad mood today and really didnít know what to make of it so it has been removed.
bigmack
God Member

« Reply #164 on: August 08, 2011, 05:13:33 am »

Tori Sinclair is one of favorites along with Abby Aldrich and Ariel X and Vandetta and Alecia .
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15

Jump to: