News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Big Butt Black Wife Humiliated

• 3 Replies

Offline Zaire

Big Butt Black Wife Humiliated
« on: December 14, 2008, 04:21:43 PM »
My wife Leatha and I went over to visit Josh and Amy, who live at the end of the block. We were drinking and watching the game, and Leatha was getting real tipsy. She kept talking about how the white cheerleaders had flat asses. That was certainly not Leatha's situation as she measured 38G-26-44. Needless to say, my wife was stacked!! Amy on the othehand was a buxom blonde who measured 44DD-24-32. Amy took exception to Letha's comments and they started exchanging insults.  Josh and I egged them on! Suddenly Leatha threw her drink in Amy's face. Amy was enraged and jumped up and threw an overhand punch that caught Leatha flush in the face! Leatha went down and Amy pounced on her and was slapping and backhanding Leatha in the face. Leatha's head was snapping back and forth like a teather ball! Leatha screamed that she had enough. Amy said, " I have a special treat for you sista." She then pulled Leatha to her feet by Leatha's Auburn Braids. She forced her face down on the pool table and yanked her spandex down! That incredibly beautiful black ass that my wife has was now a round, naked, naked protruding target! Amy said," I'm going to spank that big Black ass of yours."  Leatha was begging for mercy, to no avail. Amy spanked Leatha and taunted her for about 5 minutes. Leatha's big beautiful ass jiggled with each slap and yelled out, "oh please."  Amy finally let Leatha up, and said, "next time I will give you the beating of your life." Leatha said, "yes ma'am you're the boss."  Amy then said to me, " Leatha needs a beauty treatment." Josh said, "they do'nt give beauty treatments when you get spanked."  I was shocked that Amy beat Leatha so easily, and I was more shocked at how much I enjoyed watching it!  I don't talk about with Leatha but that beating she took, really improved our sex life!!

Offline she got koed

Re: Big Butt Black Wife Humiliated
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 04:19:08 AM »
she shuld have worked those big tits

Offline Zaire

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 10:54:56 PM »
 koed, I was yelling for my wife to grab Amy's tits, but Amy was really slapping the shit out of my wife and she could not react quick enough.

Offline overkill18360

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 02:06:31 AM »
Nice story. To bad it was so short. They both sound hot. Maybe a rematch?  ;)
There's nothing like a good old fight between two women.