News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Karen vs. Traci (Two guys arrange for their girlfriends to catfight)

• 13 Replies

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
Traci has a new boyfriend who she has been seeing for one year now. Recently her boyfriend showed her some photos of Karen and told Traci that he thought Karen was sexy and he was impressed by how good a catfighter she was. Traci wasn't too pleased about this comment, and told him that she wasn't impressed with the photos of Karen and that she could easily take her in a catfight.

Traci's boyfriend has been in contact with Karen's boyfriend, and they have had a friendly disagreement about whose girlfriend would be the best catfighter. Each guy is confident that his woman is the better fighter, and neither can accept that their girlfriend would lose, although both admit it would be a particularly aggressive, bad tempered, and bitchy catfight if the girls got into a tussle with each other as both women would hate the idea of losing whilst their man was watching.

Traci has since told her boyfriend of the fights she has had with other women in the past, according to Traci, she has never lost a fight with another girl. Traci has had three real catfights, of which two of these fights occurred many years ago with the same girl who was of equal size to Traci. The other catfight occurred five years ago against a nasty blonde in a local pub who was bigger than her. She won all three. More recently Traci has also had one wrestling fight with a girl at a party who she managed to pin down and then force to submit. Traci says that her friends regard her as having a reputation of being a nasty little bitch when she gets into a fight. Traci has boasted to her guy that she would seriously fuck up a girl such as Karen if Karen started bad mouthing her in front of her man. All this talk has resulted in making Traci's boyfriend very proud of his woman and very confident that she could fuck up Karen in a real fight. Traci is now happy that her man regards her as a good fighter.

Karen is into the idea of catfighting and wrestling other girls. There were several occasions where Karen tried her best to setup a fight with other girls in order for her boyfriend to watch her go at it with an opponent, but unfortunately things always occurred that prevented the fight from taking place. Karen loved the idea of taking on another woman in a catfight to impress her man as she knew all about his love of catfights. Karen had numerous training but intense play fights with her boyfriend to see if she was any good at fighting. Afterwards, her boyfriend described her catfighting ability as 'intensely competitive', 'strong', 'bitchy', and having a tendency to cheat and play dirty by scratching, pulling hair, and biting. Karen had a preference for fighting women who were smaller than her, preferably blonde, (she hated blondes), as she liked the idea of dominating them and humiliating them in a fight. That said, Karen preferred for her ideal opponent to be confident and cocky rather than weak and submissive, as the idea of aggressively beating an arrogant mouthy bitch whilst her boyfriend watched was a turn on for Karen.  Karen also loved to get dressed up in tight fitting clothing items that she nicknamed her 'catfight clothes' which she told her boyfriend she would wear if she had a catfight with another woman.

Both Karen and Traci's boyfriends really like the idea of a vote poll being created to find out which of these feisty babes get the most votes, and to discover which woman impresses catfight fans most by seeing who wins in a catfight face off!

Please choose who you think would be the better catfighter by indicating either KAREN or TRACI in a reply post below, and if you wish, adding a comment on why you think your preferred woman would be better than her rival in this catfight matchup.

Here are Karen and Traci's stats:

{alt}

Karen
Height: 5" 7"
Weight: 158lbs
Bust: 38D

{alt}

Traci
Height: 5" 1"
Weight: 128lbs
Bust: 34B

{alt}{alt}
{alt}{alt}
{alt}{alt}
{alt}{alt}
{alt}{alt}
{alt}{alt}
{alt}
{alt}{alt}
{alt}{alt}
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 08:40:17 AM by pollman »

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
They both look pretty tough, I might give the edge to traci though on experience with other girls.

Any chances this could really happen?

I have been informed both these women have met each other in real life some years ago. So who knows? At least they have a realistic idea of their chances against each other in a catfight due to having met. Both women seem very confident. :)

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
5.7/158 versus 5.1/128...?
Not very fair...

Yeah, Tom, it's just one of those things. Sometimes in real life matchups (of which this is, as both girls have met each other in the past) the girls aren't of equal size and weight.

That said, as I mention above, Traci does have a bit of a reputation for being a nasty fighter. So it would be interesting to see what happens if these two went for each other. Plus, Traci seems to think she could take Karen in a fight, so for Traci herself, the difference in size doesn't seem an issue.

I'll try and match both Traci and Karen with equally sized opponents for their next fights as I have a few potential opponents eager to have fights with both women who have said they could take them in a fight.

By the way, who do you think would win? :)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 05:51:57 PM by pollman »

Offline indianguy

Re: Karen vs. Traci (Two guys arrange for their girlfriends to catfight)
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 09:05:43 PM »
Well Karen's 5" 7", 158lbs is quite unfair against Traci's 5" 1" 128lbs.

Its obvious that Karen will overpower Traci for sure.

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 10:48:29 PM »
Traci's experience could come from fighting a similary built women, but still despite being heavily inferior in size, she might surprise the bigger but less experienced rival. Then again, Karen could be much tougher and more skilled despite being less experienced and overall I think she would have the upperhand over Traci in the end...
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 12:28:18 AM »
I have written stories about Karen & Gail having a fist fight, & then Karen & Wendy having a fist fight.  I am quite busy now, but I will try to fit in a story of Karen having a fist fight with Traci as soon as I can.

Johnny

Offline Ready5

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 02:15:17 AM »
I think Traci wins this one, but it's probably a close fight.  She looks like she could be a real bitch in a fight.  If Tracy exposes and clamps onto Karen's chest, she could do a lot of damage.  Karen might have chance to take the fight if she gets in several stomach/crotch attacks, but Traci is probably too quick to allow that to happen.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 02:39:57 AM by Ready5 »

Offline JackCatFan

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2011, 02:14:30 AM »
Karen all day.

Traci's pics seem familiar from somewhere. Has she been in another poll?

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2011, 05:42:48 AM »
Traci and Karen kept escalating the threats & insults through there boyfriends. It became so intense that they all agreed to meet at a bar to set up a time, place & the rules for the catfight. Karen is wearing a tight, low cut mini dress with her huge breasts hanging halfway out, high heels & stockings. Traci has on a black mini skirt, white dress blouse, high heels & stockings. The four sat at a table in the bar sipping drinks. Traci seems very confident bragging that she has won every fight she has ever been in, while Karen seeing the difference in height & weight over Traci was very confident & actually felt that Traci would not stand a chance. The boyfriends set up the fight would take place on the next Saturday at 2 PM in Traci's back yard. Then they asked the woman what rules they would like to have to which Traci quickly answered that it should be a fist fight because she would love to knock the shit out of the fatted titted cow & use her fat cow tits as punching bags. This infuriated Karen who has been waiting a long time now to punch all the fight out of some cocky, big mouth bitch who thinks she's so tough & dominate & humiliate her for her boyfriends. Karen says, "it doesn't matter to me what rules this stupid little bitch wants, the fight will end with me sitting right on that big mouth of her & forcing her to be my slave."

Traci has an explosive temper & she almost leaps across the table as she grabs a handful of Karen's hair & starts to throw punches at Karen's head. The two boyfriends quickly grabbed the woman & tried to calm matters down. By now everyone in the crowded bar is cheering & you can hear a man screaming, "fight, fight two girls."The bartender walks over & tells them to take their disagreements outside. The boyfriends try to calm matters down & meet next Saturday, but these two woman have explosive tempers & they won't wait. The two woman walk out the back door of the bar into the parking lot to have a fist fight. Their two boyfriends are right behind them with a large crowd following them outside.

They don't take more than a few steps out the door of the bar before Traci puts her hands on her hips screaming, "You fat cow, I'm really going to enjoy beating the shit out of you in front of all of these people. Karen puts her hands on her hips & laughs as she says, I'm really going," but before Karen can finish what she was saying Traci lunges after Karen & she sends her right fist plowing "bang," right into Karen's nose, strait into it, making her nose bleed she's so pissed off she really wants to knock the shit out of Karen. Then with her left fist she hits her, she pounds it "bam" right into Karen's right eye. Instantly Karen's eye starts to turn pink & get all puffy. Traci is infuriated & she really knows how to fist fight & she smashes her right fist "bang," right into Karen's nose again.

Blood is rolling from Karen's nose as her head snaps back & Karen goes stumbling backwards on her high heels & she almost falls over. Karen is shocked, she didn't think this stupid little bitch could fight so good. She steps back & she puts her hand to her nose & seeing her blood she screams, "I'm bleeding, how fuckin dare you make me bleed." Karen loses her temper as the two woman go after eachother. Traci smashes her right fist "bang," into Karen's nose again, but this time Traci's punch seems to have no effect on Karen as Karen grabs Traci's hair with both of her hands & she starts wrenching her head back & forth. Traci pounds her left fist "bam," right into Karen's left eye, & instantly Karen's eye starts to turn pink & get all puffy, but Karen is much bigger & stronger than Traci & she manages to shove Traci backwards on her high heels until "boom," her body hits the brick wall of the bar hard, & "bang," her head does too. She bounces Traci's head right against the hard brick wall. Then she jerks her head forward & she shoves it back "bang," right into the wall again.

Traci raises her right knee up "boom," right in between Karen's legs. Karen groans "aahh," as she lets go of Traci's hair & she bends over in pain, backing away from Traci. Traci pushes herself off of the wall & she goes right after Karen. She swings her right fist back & then she sends it swinging back up. She sends it plowing full force "bang," uppercut into Karen's jaw. You can hear Karen's teeth knock together & chatter in her head as her head swings strait up in the air & Karen is stood strait up on her feet. Traci lunged forward & she grabs Karen's bloody white dress with both of her hands & she shoves Karen back hard. Karen's dress rips right off of her body in Traci's hands as Karen stumbles backwards on her high heels & she almost falls over.

Karen is just standing there in the parking lot in her huge sexy white push up bra & little white lace panties & now the crowd is really cheering. Traci goes right after Karen. She grabs her bra, but as she does Karen sends her right fist plowing "bang," right into Traci's chin. Traci's head snaps back, & Karen's bra rips right off of her chest as Traci goes stumbling backwards on her high heels & she almost falls over. Karen's huge sexy breasts are exposed right in front of everyone & now the crowd is going crazy. Karen is really pissed off & she goes right after Traci. She grabs her Traci's white blouse & she shoves her back hard. Traci's blouse rips right off of her chest in Karen's hands & now Traci's bra is exposed, & now the crowd is cheering Karen.

To be continued

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2011, 04:01:21 AM »
Fantastic part one of the story Johnny, really enjoyed reading that.:) I'm excited waiting to find out which girl takes this catfight in the end and beats her opponent.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 04:03:14 AM by pollman »

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2011, 04:43:05 AM »
Karen goes right after Traci. She sends her fist right at her face, but Karen isn't prepared for how fast little Traci is. Quickly Traci manages to step to the side & out of the way, & as Karen goes stumbling right past Traci quite off balance, Traci spins around & she runs right after Karen. She grabs Karen by the back of her hair & she shoves her forward "bang," face first right into the brick wall of the bar. Karen screams "aahh," as Traci grabs her shoulder & she pins Karen right back around to face her again. Then she laces her hands right through Karen's hair & she shoves it back hard "bang," right into the wall. Traci is crazy & she starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering her head against the brick wall. She's cracking her fuckin skull over & over again, "bang, bang, bang, bang," against the hard brick wall, & first, Karen, she just gets this totally shocked & startled look across her face, & her eyes start swimming around in her fuckin head.

Karen is already seeing fuckin stars, but Traci really doesn't care. She lets go of Karen's hair & she steps back. Then she raises her fists up like a man screaming, "I knocked the shit out of you, you fat cow, & now I'm going to knock the shit out of those fat cow tits of yours." Traci starts "bam, bam, bam, bam," punching Karen's tits, right fist, left breast, left fist, right breast, back & forth & back & forth "bam, bam, bam, bam." Feebly Karen is holding her hands out in front of herself crying out, "stop, please stop," but Traci is really pissed off & she won't stop." The crowd is really cheering now. Traci just keeps on pummeling Karen's huge sexy tits until Karen's tits swell up & turn black & blue.

Traci is definitely winning at this point, & Karen is knocked silly. Traci screams, "you thought you were so tough. You thought you were going to beat me up, but you were fuckin wrong, you're not as tough as you thought you were, right Karen." Karen has tears welling in her eyes, & she's just standing there, but she doesn't say a fuckin word. Traci sends her right fist fist plowing right into Karen's nose, & Karen's head snaps back "bang," right into the wall. Traci screams, "say it." Blood is still rolling from Karen's nose & tears start rolling from her eyes. Feebly Karen cry's out, "right." Traci is crazy & she smashes her fist "bang," right into Karen's nose again screaming, "louder bitch, you better speak a lot louder than that you fat cow, tell everyone that you're not so tough or I'll really knock the shit out of you."

Karen is scared & Karen wants to stop, she cry;s out, "I'm not so tough." Traci is laughing at Karen, everyone is laughing at Karen except for Karen's boyfriend.

What is your opinion? Should Traci really dominate Karen & humiliate her?

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2011, 05:04:36 AM »
I'm going to put my vote on Karen to win this catfight matchup. Traci looks like a good catfighter but I think she would be intimidated by Karen in this fight. I think Traci would have a go at Karen and launch an attack, but once Karen gets a hold of her and they lock up, no matter how good a catfighter Traci is, Karen is going to get nasty with her if Traci pisses Karen off. There's going to be an initial flurry of hairpulling, slapping and tussling but then Traci will find herself overpowered by an equally nasty but stronger and bigger opponent. This is going to be Traci's first humiliating loss to another woman in a catfight, and she's not going to enjoy the experience, whereas Karen will show off by seriously fucking up her smaller opponent and potentially making her cry in frustration at being beaten.

{alt}{alt}
{alt}{alt}
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 05:08:00 AM by pollman »

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2011, 10:22:02 AM »
no way, Karn is better and more sexy, Karen is won

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2011, 10:16:59 PM »
Traci 5 - 8 Karen

Karen wins!
{alt}

A surprisingly even catfight with sexy Traci showing why she's won so many fights in real life, but even her nasty streak was overshadowed by the strength and bitchy dominance of Karen, who over powered her smaller opponent and roughly fucked her up until Traci had to give in and admit defeat.

Further votes and contributions are welcome if you would like to express who you think would win in a catfight between Traci and Karen. Your vote will be included in the final score above, and as a result, the score will be updated.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 10:20:32 PM by pollman »