News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

2 females Catfight in Mall

• 1 Replies

Offline indianguy

2 females Catfight in Mall
« on: January 10, 2011, 08:27:26 PM »
This fight took place between 2 females.. both of around 25 yrs of age.. their names were pinky & puja. Both the females were unknown to eachother till date. Pinky was a typical marathi female with a nice tight ass.. she was around 5.7" tall with a hot figure of 36 28 38. She was fair & her brown hair was long upto breasts. Whlie Puja was a typical punjabi female with tight tits,, around 5.7" tall with a figure of 38 28 36.Her hair was uptill breasts too but she was not that fair.. she had complexion like lara dutta.. Both were females with atitudes as both of them were very beautiful, hot & sexy.. both were quite busty.

Both entered a shopping mall.. & went into a Bra & Panty section.. there was only one pair of costliest bra & panty left.. & it was kept to be sold seperately.. It was not necessary to buy it as a pair since it was very costly. Fortunately puja got hold of the bra & she liked it so much that she started looking for the panty. But didnt find so she asked the sales girl there , the girl said that one female had already bought the panty & pointed her to another female.. She was pinky. puja went with the thought that she would buy it from that female.. she called her.." excuse me.. i came to know that u bought the panty of this bra & panty pair".. pinky turned back & seeing the bra in puja's hand she said.." oh thank god i was looking for this bra.." " can i buy it from u? " pinky asked.. " no.. i want to buy that panty.." puja said.. " oh sorry but i m not selling it.. its too good.. & also the costliest.. i want to look the best.." pinky replied.. " may be u will sell it now.. i will pay u double the money u bought it for" puja said.. " no way .. well i will pay u triple the money.. so can i have that bra.. i need it any cost" said pinky & she tried to catch hold of the bra.. puja din allow her n said " no u can't have it at any cost.." " well if i want something i jus want it.. i get it by hook or crook.." said pinky.. " the same applies for me" said puja a bit wickedly.. with this both females were face to face glaring at eachother wickedly & smiling wickedly.. puja broke the silence & said.." lets go to that coffee shop * sit & decide who gets the bra & who gets the panty.." Sure." replied pinky.. as both walked out , & then into Coffee cafe day..

Both sat on a table face to face.. waiter came.. both ordered 2 coffee mochas... Now both were jus staring at eachother. this time pinky said.. " well i m pinky joshi.. whts ur name?" " puja singh" puja replied..
" oh so u r a punjaban.. i wonder.. u got great figure.." pinky said.. " yes & if i m not mistaken , u r a marathan rite..? & u got great figure too.." said puja.. By this time the waiter got the coffees.
Puja now taking a sip said.. " see pinky, i think that panty would fit me the best.. so let me have it".. " no way.. on contrary i think that bra would fit me best puja.. so u better let me have it .. or else" pinky said. " or else what" puja asked. " else i will have it my way.." pinky replied. " Well if u dont give me that panty , i m gonna take from u dear..' said puja cattily.. with this both started taking sips of their coffee but without stoping the stare.. Pinky crossed her legs & while doing it she kind of purposely hit her sandals against puja's sandals.. " oops sorry" pinky said.. " puja did the same thing & said.. " oops now i m sorry". " hey u .. u did that purposely" said pinky angrily.. " oh yeah u think so? what u gona do abt it? " asked puja.. " well i think we both know what we want.. lets get to the point.. BITCH!!" said pinky. "yeah u slut.. lets make a pair of the bra & panty. & lets fight for it.. winner gets the pair.." said puja.. " the fight is on bitch.. tell place & time.." said pinky. " how abt in the 5 star hotel here.. lets book a room & finish it right now it self.." said puja.. " lets go bitch " said pinky.. & both went into the 5 star hotel.

They booked the costliest room & it was on the top floor.. Puja was wearing a red low cut tank top to show off her tits with dark blue denim long skirt with long side slits.. & white bra & panty & high heeelss.. her hair was tied in a bunch... while pinky was in a white shirt with one middle buttion hooked...& remaining part was knotted to reveal her navel & she was wearing a short skirt to show off her nice asss & high heels. she was in black bra & panty. Since the booked the top floor, the went thru lift.. only the 2 were on the lift glaring at eachother.. pinky said " bitch i m gona get that pair" .. " no way slut" said puja..with this she thrusted her tits forward.. pinky matched her doing the same with her leg between puja's leg , both into eachothers face,, talking bitchy.. when the lift opened..

Now both entered the room.. puja locked the room.. there was a large double bed on the room.. " so bitch.. r u ready.. . u still can give me the bra n run away.." pinky said.. " no way slut.." saying this.. . puja losened her hair & removed her top. " can u match this bitch" asked puja.. "well can u match my ass u slut?" asked pinky droping her skirt.. & then they followed removing their rest of clothings & heels until they were in bra & panty still maintainin the eye contact.. Now both were on the bed.. on their knees.. " bitch ur tits r so small" said puja.. " well they r firmer then urs slut & i have a better ass" said pinky.. " well my ass is firmer" said puja.. " we will see bitch" said pinky.. " yeah slut" said puja.. & with this both moved their hands at back n started pushing eachother with tits.. "bitch," said pinky "oww slut" said puja ,"awwwww whore.." said pinky "u fuck u bitch" said puja.. " my tits r betterrr" said pinky.. " no way sluttt" said puja & this continued for around 10 minutes when puja eventually won.. pinky jus fell away.. " so how was that bitch" asked puja.. pinky was humiliated.. she jus stood up " hey bitch lets have the ass fight now.. my ass is gonna crush urs.." "we will see" said puja & both made back towrds eachother & started banging their asses with full force & this time pinky won.. " Well how was that " she asked.. now puja got up & this time both jus lunged at eachother pulling eachother & screaming words like bitch , slut , whore , etc..

they were rolling on bed, struggling, when pinky tore puja's bra.. puja replied with tearinf of pinky's bra.. pinky tore puja's panty & so did puja tore off pinky's panty.. both were nude now.. & there was no talk.. puja jus took the position.. pinky did the same.. & it was a bear hug where the tits fought & below the pussies were grinding and banging... "cumm u bitch" said pinky..." no u slut.. u cummm 1st" said puja.. & both were banging with full force.." owwwwwwww bitchhhhhhhhhh" " slutttttttt" "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" "awwwwwwwww" .. & finally pinky cum.. & so puja won..pinky was exhausted & so was puja but she had more energy left.. she wore the new bra & panty .. & came infront of pinky n said.." look bitch it fits me the best.. & yes i m wearing ur clothes so that i remember that i kicked ur ass" " & u also remember that ur ass was kicked by me by wearing my dress.. but sorry honey no bra & panty for u.." & yeahh here's my card.. if u want a rematch.. i m ready for u anytime slut! " saying this puja left.. pinky wore puja's clothes & left after sometime thinking that someday she will fight back & win....... so god knows.. may be there is a rematch soon!!!

Offline Sexty--Jordan

Re: 2 females Catfight in Mall
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 02:38:43 PM »
Great Story
Please upload more
"Every Woman is a LESBIAN at Heart."