News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

repost with chnages to Dottie Beryl fight

• 9 Replies

Offline sansimiomn

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
repost with chnages to Dottie Beryl fight
« on: February 01, 2011, 06:24:26 PM »
This is a true story about a legendary neighborhood lady fight between my brunette stacked mother Dottie and another lady named beryl, a blond bombshell. The fight took place in 1955 when I was 12 years old.
  We lived in a small industrial town on a street that was a mix between row housing like the one we lived in and factories. There was also a bar on every corner. The fight between Dottie and Beryl took place at Joe’s bar, a bar on our street where mom, Beryl and the Negro men they worked with, at the factory, hung out . My dad was in the military and was rarely home. Mom worked in the factory office along with Beryl, who was separated from her husband Mike. The factory was a small manufacturing plant manned mostly by negro men. Mom and Beryl worked along side Mable and Betty 2 other white neighborhood moms. It was always rumored that the white ladies in the office were giving blow-jobs to the Negros they worked along side. Even at 12 years old that was a turn on for me. Both mom and Beryl were build for sex and had the big round asses that appeal to negro men. Mom, Dottie was 5 ft 6,wide hips and a round heavy ass along with muscular legs and shapely calves. She also had a nice set of tits. Her hair was jet black and her complexion was olive. Beryl also had olive colored skin with bleached blond hair which on more than one occasion I heard mom say she wanted to pull out by the black roots. I think Beryl wanted to snatch mom bald as well. As for Beryl’s body she was about 5 ft 8 beautiful cone shaped tits, powerful shapely legs and a round ass that stuck out further than mom’s. Dottie and Beryl both had nice faces but they both had a tough look about them. Both women dressed well usually in a low cut blouse and tight skirt to show off there ass. As was normal for the 50’s they both wore seamed stockings and garter belts. I never saw mom with any shoes but strap on heels and the same went for Beryl. Both women had shoulder length hair with the hair dues of the 1950’s

Now Dottie, my mom, and Beryl were two ladies that just hated each other and when a new Good looking Negro man named Eddie started at the factory that was enough to ignite their legendary ladies fight at Joe’s Bar. A fight people talked about for years. Apparently Beryl had been having sex with Eddie when Dottie decided she wanted Eddie. Beryl and Dottie has exchanged hard slaps at work one day before being separated. Apparently Beryl had heard Dottie had been doing Eddie on the side and Beryl told Dottie she would beat the shit out of her if she caught her with Eddie.
  The Ladies fight took place on a Friday night after work and was told to me and my best friend, Billy, on the Saturday Morning following the ladies fight, by an older negro gentlemen ,Willie, who lived a few doors from our house and had witness the two Ladies have it out.

Billy and I were walking down the street Saturday morning when Willie jump off his porch and ran a few steps shouting did you here about the Lady fight between your sexy mama Dottie and that hot blond Beryl. I said no, my mom was sleeping when I left early to deliver  newspapers. Willie chuckled and said good thing you didn’t see her. That was a hell of a ladies fight. Who won Billy yelled. Well let me tell you the whole story. By now I was getting a hard-on and I guess Ladies fights have given me one ever since.

Before I turn the story over to Willie for the description of the fight let me describe Joe’s Bar. It had a bar about 40 ft long enough for 15 bar stoles and at each corner room for 3 bar stoles. There was an open area next to the bar about 20 feet wide before there were tables. Joe’s had a wooden floor covered with saw dust as was typical of the time and area. By the end of the fight between the two ladies it would also have lots of blond and black hair ripped out by the two lady fighters.

Willie, the older negro man, than told us about the great ladies fight. Willie said he enter Joe’s about 7:00 on Friday night. There were about 20 to 25 people in the bar, mostly negro men and white and negro women who worked at the factory. Willie spied Mom and Eddie in the far corner of the bar. As he walked closer and closer he could see Dottie and Eddie fouling around. Dottie had Eddie’s long/thick charcoal cock out of his pants and was messaging it with her thumb and 2 fingers. It was dripping pre-cum and twitching. Willie pulled up a chair and enjoyed the view. After a few minute Joe, the owner and a large negro man with a loud voice, walked over and took in the view of the action. Joe than said,”Dottie your playing with fire. If Beryl catches you she going want to rip you apart. Now that’s OK with me,said Joe, because I wanted to see you two sexy ladies have it out for a long time. If you start a fight I’m not going to stop it. Dottie, “That’s fine with me I’ve want to fight Beryl for a long time. Beryl’s close friend Betty came into the bar and walked over to where Dottie and Eddie were playing with each other. When she saw what was happening she immediately shouted Beryl’s not going to like this, when she hears about this. Dottie let go of Eddie’s cock and got into Betty’s face.” Listen you little bitch go tell the blond tramp Beryl I’m here and I’m waiting to fight her if she has the guts to show her face. I’m going rip off her tits if she fights me. Betty with an angry look stumped out of Joe’s. During the next 20 minutes the  bar crowd grew to about 50 people. The word had gotten out that Beryl and Dottie were going to have a ladies fight.

There was a Hume in the bar when Beryl enter through the bar door with her friend Betty close behind.A gradual hush came over the crowd as Beryl slowly walked to the far end of the bar to face off with Dottie. Men & women shouted out, “take her apart Beryl,” “rip her hair out,”The atmosphere was electric! Dottie who was behind Eddie ,back to the wall gave Eddie a passionate kiss and walked  to end of the bar to meet Beryl. Beryl with teeth clinched said” I hear you want to fight me and you’re going to rip off my Tits!” Dottie,with teeth clenched “You heard right cxnt!”  Beryl,” I’ve wanted to have it out with you since the day we met, you think your hot shit! Well  I’m going to kick the shit out of you; you fat slut, in front of all these people!”  With that Beryl grabbed Dottie’s blouse with her left hand and landed a load slap to Dottie’s face with her right hand. Dottie responded in kind. Both blouses were fully open and only the ladies Bra hell their tits in. Both women let out a screech and dug their claws into the other ladies scalp. The long awaited fight was on and the people in the crowd started cheering on the two fighting ladies. “Rip her hair out,” Beryl. “Kick her Dottie,” Beryl friend Bettie kept yelling,” rip her tits off Beryl, rip off her tits.”

Both women had their legs spread for balance as their shapely calf muscles strand and each Lady used her powerful ass to drive back the other lady. The aroused crowd cheered on the two fighters. Gradually the two fighters were moving parrael to the bar when they each started hammering each other’s face with short right hand punches. You hear the sound of the short hard punches filled with hated and anger. These two women wanted to destroy each other. When the fighters were next to the bar Beryl grabbed Dottie hair with both hands grunted and smacked Dottie’s head against the side of the wooden bar with a thud. Dottie attempted to do same but Beryl smacked Dottie’s head against the Bar again. Dottie was now dazed and the crowd was yelling for Beryl to finish her. Beryl lifted Dottie’s head and pushed her back against the bar. Beryl Than used her right knee to knee Dottie in the cxnt twice before Dottie sank both hands of long nail into Beryl face. Scratch her eyes out Dottie, a person in the crowd yelled. Beryl dug her nails into Dottie’s face in turn. Than both women started wildly punching each other in the face trying to smash the other lady’s face into a pulp. The aroused men, all with hardons, were screaming the names of the two fighting ladies.
   Both women now tiring fell to the floor with two hands full of hair. In a tangle they held tight catching their breath. The crowd circled in close anticipating a victor. People routing for one or the other of the women yelled encouragement to the Beryl and Dottie. You got her Beryl, your winning, finish her off. Others yelled keep on fighting Dottie you can take her. Eddie his large twitching cock still out and dripping yelled for the two Ladies to keep fighting. Both ladies now with their large full tits exposed tried to gain the advantage as they caught their breath and used every thing they had to beat their opponent. Each women knew defeat would end in a humiliation and punishment. Neither lady was willing to lose and would fight to the end. Two women rolled over a number of times pummeling their opponent with punches when ever possible.

Each lady’ seamed stockings were torn to screeds and their skirts were twisted and raised enough to give a good view of their hairy cxnts. The crowd continued to yell for victory by one of the fighters and this encouraged the two women to pound away at each other. Gradually both women put each other in head locks and held the other ladies hair with the other hand.  They gradually rouse to their feet, their beautiful tits hanging out when they got to their feet they started punching each other with their free hand. The crowd sensing a winner was in a frieze. The two women broke free of each other and than started to hammer each other with two fists. People screaming pound her Dottie. Smash her face Beryl. Beryl, who was starting to lose the fist fight grabbed Dottie’s hair with her left hand stepped back and landed a hard kick to Dottie’s shin. Dottie buckled a little as she screamed in pain. Beryl stepped back again and now landed a hard kick with her pointed shoe to Dottie’s cxnt. Dottie let out a grown and Beryl stepped back one more time and landed a crushing kick to Dottie’s cxnt. Dottie reach down to protect her cxnt when Beryl grabbed two handfuls of Dottie’s black hair, pulled her head down and delivered a hard knee to Dottie’s chin. Dottie went down like a ton of bricks.
   I a second Beryl was on Dottie’s chest crushing her big tits and pining her arms down. Beryl held Dottie’s head down with a handful of black hair and angrily pounded Dottie’s bruised face.The crowd was screaming for Beryl to knock her out. Beryl, bruised and scratched face finally stopped ,sweaty and exhausted lifted her hair off her neck to cool herself. Her magnificent tits proudly held out as she prepared to punish Dottie. Dottie groggy but conscious said she gave and begged Beryl to let her up. Beryl responded with a hard slap and told Dottie she wasn’t through with her. The crowd responded with cheers and hoots and howls. Beryl: Dottie you asked for this and you’re going to pay for it. Beryl being a little careless than let Dottie free her arms. Dottie in a last desperate attempt to win the fight reached out and grabbed Beryl’s tits and started to twist them. An enraged Beryl started pounding Dottie’s head on the wood floor until Dottie near unconsciousness let go. Beryl enraged moved back and started pulling Dottie’s big tits for several minutes, while Dottie screamed in pain begged her to stop. Beryl than dug her nails into Dottie’s Tits, Dottie screamed in pain and beg her to stop. Beryl” I won’t stop until you cry. After a minute of unmerciful pulling of Dottie’s tits. She started pulling out clumps of Dottie’s black hair. Straining each time as she pullout handful after handful of Dottie’s black hair. Beryl yelled you’ll never forget this she reached back pulled what remained of Dottie’s red panties to the side and with all her strength ripped out a handful of Dottie’s black pubic hair. Beryl did this three times and Dottie screamed with pain each time.
   Beryl finally got off Dottie’s chest and pulled her to her knees,by her black hair. Yelled for some to open the door. Beryl ,her great tits hanging out pulled Dottie by her remaining black hair to the door. Dottie’s tits and ass were fully exposed giving all a good view of her big sexy cxnt. Once Dottie was half out the front door she said don’t move. The crowd which had followed was right behind them. Beryl than placed the heel of her strap-on shoe in Dottie’ cxnt and said don’t ever show your dirty cxnt in here again and pushed her out and she followed with several hard kicks to Dottie’s big round ass. The crowd cheered Beryl with each kick.

The crowd cheered Beryl and called her the camp, raising her hands like a heavy weight boxer. Beryl grabbed hold of Eddie’s exploding cock and said this is mine. The crowd moved back to the bar where Joe bought drinks for everyone while they all enjoy looking at Beryl great tits and ass while they talk about the fight.

Dottie and Beryl would fight 6 more times during a 10 year period. Till their dying day they hated each other and wanted rip the other lady apart. Boy do I love lady fights.

Offline oklabadboy

Re: repost with chnages to Dottie Beryl fight
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 07:03:13 AM »
Anybody have the other stories

Offline MG

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 04:45:24 PM »
I read them long time ago,and I feel sorry I didnt save them...they were amazing...can't remember whi was the writer, but he was one of the best ever... Hope somebody has them,and can repost then...the last one that I can remeber, Dottie had to leave town cause she lost in front of her son...I was hoping she was going to come back one day😃

DottiD

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 09:46:19 PM »
I haven't found the other stories but the last one i saw Dottie was back in town fought a black woman in the bars basement and according to the writer there were at least 6 other fights coming between Dotti and other woman and beryl, I was willing to pick up writing them but i do not want to step on toes or take away from the original writers destiny at the end.

However if its cool with the forum, board admins and all of you i would try it, in meantime maybe someone can try to find the writer?

Offline MG

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2015, 04:49:26 PM »
I cant remeber Dottie fighting anyone else apart from Beryl...I do remeber that Eddie was sort of egging them on to fight each other,amd it was quite good to read...Would love to read your version !

DottiD

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 03:58:23 PM »
Dotti and beryl fought at the bar then at a bbq at night , then again at work, then one last time in Dotties yard, and she had to leave town. upon coming back at the bar finds eddie and a black woman a catfight in basement  then gets word out she wants beryl was the last chapter

Offline MG

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2015, 10:25:12 PM »
Cant remember the last one againts a black woman...and I dont remeber one at work...the one at thr bbq was  very good...anyway,looking foward to reading your version of this feud :)

DottiD

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2015, 02:53:24 PM »
I can't do my version till admin or writer or someone who can allow it to be replayed out  says go ahead, while its a simple chat/story forum some people take their effort and work to heart and get really pissed off if someone else re does their work, but i guess i can rework it maybe change characters?, anyway any admin or mods read this let me know if it is ok to attempt

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2015, 09:10:27 AM »
I knew I had this story. I finally decided to get off my lazy ass and rummage through the pile of files I have and I found it. I believe this is the very first version the author(sansimiomn?) wrote so it isn't as refined as the reposted version. I haven't re read this story in a long time so I'm not sure if the stories themselves are complete, but they look complete. It seems I'm missing only two bits. One which is the final beat down Berle gave Dotty to drive her out of town, and a another story where Berle had it with another woman for Eddie's cock.

this a story my mom had with another women in the mid 1950's. We lived in a working class neighborhood that was a mix of row houses and factories. My dad was in the military and was away months at a time. 
My mom who worked in a factory on the street had taken up with a negro man she worked with. Eddie her boy friend was also involved with a married blond boomshell name Beral who worked along with them. Bearl was about 5'6" with great tits and long sexy legs with a very round ass. My mom Dotty was a little shorted but built like a brick shit house.dark hair, wide hips big ass and big tits.
Apparently the fight between the two women was brewing for quite some time. They had had an argument and exchanged slaps at work before being separated.
The fight that became legend in our neighborhood took place in Joe's bar. A predominantly negro bar where a few whites including my mom hung out.
Although I did not see the fight the details were given to me by and old negro man who lived on the block and at joe's that night.
My mom and Eddie where at the bar making out including some cock stroking by my mom when Beral worked in, dress in a black dress and pumps. There were about 20 people in the bar,mostly negro men and a few white and negro women. My mom  in a red dress with pumps continued to stroke eddies tirgid cock as Beral approached them. 
Beral shouted "what the f--- are you doing to my man."
My mom Dotty " stroking my man's cock." The was quiet , knowing that a fight was about to start.   
Dotty stop stroking and stood up with her hands on her hips. " Beral get out of here before I have to pull your hair out and rip off your tits." Beral was steaming" I the one that going to pull hair and rip off your tits." Knowing that neither one would back down both women went for each others hair. Everyone in the bar moved back to let these ladies fight it out. Joe the bar owned yelled. Let them fight. Both women with hands full of hair had their legs spread to keep there balance. Each women kicked the other, but cause they were close it little damage. Men in the bar were yelling for one or the other women to kick or punch the other women. Dotty with her powerful legs drove Beral against the bar and the 2 women fell the floor where they slap punch and scratched each other.They ended up on their feet having each other in headlocks with a hand full of hair. They each landed face puches from time to time.  As Beral now push Dotty against the wall the two women separated both beathing hard but determined to destroy and humiliate the other.  Eddie still seated with a raging hardon was enjoying the fight, Both women now closed their hands into fists, as the men cheered them on. they started to land hard punches to each others had. When Dotty started to get the best of Beral Bearl grabed Dotty's hair and dress. Dotty"s dress ripped open exposing her left breast. Dotty inturn grabed Beral skirt and ripped it open exposing Beral long sexy legs and stockings and garter belt. Both women now tiring but refusing to give in fell to the floor with death grips of the other womens hair each realizing a slip would mean defeat and humiiation. Bearl was able to free herself long enough to end up on top of Dotty and begain to punch her face one after another. Dotty returned the puches, but being on the bottom they were less powerful. Dotty using her pwerful legs was abeal to buck Beral . the women until Bearl ended sitting on top of Dotty's ass .She pull up dotty's leg with one hand and helled her head down with the other. The men sensing victory started to cheer for Beral who now started to pound dotty's head on the floor. Dotty seem to lose her strenth and beral turnher over and ripped off her dress and grabed her crouch  causing Dotty to cry out in pain. Beral than grabed two hand full of dotty's hair and draged her to the door and open it. She than put her foot in Dotty's  ass and pushed her out the. The bar cheer her and called her champ including Eddie. 
Mom and Beral would fight it out again later that year.

six months after the fight at joe's bar my mom ,dotty and Beral had it out again. 
After their infamous fight at joe's the women keep their distance even though the bad blood simmered.Beral told just about everybody in the neighborhood how she had kicked the shit out of my mother and had literally kicked my mother's ass out of Joe's bar and told never to show her ugly face there again.My mother who had Beral on the ropes when they were fighting with their fists felt she could beat Beral and get revenge for her humiliation.

After months of avoiding each other my mother, Dotty could no longer wait , she was tired of being laught at by Beral and her friends. I over heard her telling some friends that she would have it out with Beral at a barbeque she was invited to. Beral,Eddie and people at work would be there. The people from work were hard living and would not interfere with the fight. In fact the men had been looking forward to another fight between the two ladies.
I told my best friend,billie about what was coming and we planned on watching from the nearby wooded area.We were both very excited ,never having seen a fight between two ladies.After school each day all we talked about was the ladies fight and what it would be like. For a week thats all we thought about.
 Billie knew who Beral was and mentioned how hot she was and that she had a reputation as a good fighter.He mentioned how everyone knew she had given my mother a beating in front of a crowd at Joe's Bar. Billie said"I think Beral will tear your mother Dotty apart in the fight." I said "we'll see.
On saturday night mom dressed in a low cut blouse and a short black skirt that emphasized her big round ass. and dark stockings that made her legs look very sexy.She really looked hot and I knew she was going to make a play for eddie and the fight with Beral would be on.
Billie  & I got to the wooded area early and postioned ourselves so we would have a good view of the fight.

The guest were arriving and getting into the party. Just like the factory mom worked at, the party goers were about 80% negro and 20% white. There were couples and about 8 or 10 single negro males.Beral and Eddie were seated at a picnic bench making out and being lovydovy. Beral had on a low cut dress with her full tits just about poping out . the skirt was also black and short. In fact it was easy to see her stocking tops and garter. 
When mom got to the party one of her friends  pull her aside a said something in her ear. I later found out Her friend said Beral was bad mouthing her. saying that mom was taking  it up the ass from all the guys at the factory.
When mom heard that she looked at Beral about 30 feet away and started walking toward her. Beral seeing my mother, Dotty, walking slowly toward her , knew she would have to fight her again. She stood up and told Eddie she would need a few minutes to kick Dotty's ass again. and started  walking toward Dotty. As the the women neared each other my heart was pounding, I had been told that anticipating a fight between two ladies was electic and I could feel it in my arosed body.They met about half way in the yard and stopped. 
My mom said " what have you been saying about me ,you bleached  blond geinei cxnt". "that your fat smelly ass stinks and that I plan on ripping your cxnt apart." said Beral.That did it.Both women began to punch and kick each other in the shins. My mom landed two hard punches to Beral jaw causing her to stagger back. Mom charged Beral and slammed her to the ground. Mom jumped on her and pulled Beral top down exposing her tremendous tits and aerola. Beral responed by pulling moms top down exposing her equally large tits. Both women now had handfull of hair. While the crowd cheered them on.Although mom was better with her fists,Beral seem to out fight her close-in. When ever my mom seemed to gain control Beral would do something like dig her nails into moms back , leg or tits making mom lose control. Once when mom was on top while both women had hands full of hair Beral bit my mother on the shoulder forcing mom to pull back. when she did Beral swung her long leg over Dotty's head and ended up scissoring moms head between her powerful legs. Beral also had my moms right arm under her big ass elimiating her use of it. Beral sat up and held my moms head down by her black hair. Mom attempted to reach Berals long blond hair with her left hand but Beral pulled her head away. Beral than began punching mom in the stomach.My mom grunted with each punch. Beral being seated was not able to hit with force she wanted.Beral than grabbed my moms crotch obviously going for the kill.
The party goers started to yell for Beral to finish off Dotty again. With Billie and I at the edge of our proverbile seats anticapating a victory by the blond boomshell Beral, billie turned to me and said" Beral is beating the shit out of your mother,  Dotty, again." "I think Beral going to finish your mom and tear up her cxnt.". I said" your wrong " but inside thought he might be right. Mom using her left hand pried Beral's hand lose and they struggled ,muscles bulging, for control. Mom finally rolled back from her hips and tried to kick Beral in the head,moms sexy thick legs and ass were in full view each time she rolled back.Beral ducted the first and second time and than grabbed my mother behind the knee  pulling her into a leg lock.Beral had to struggle to hold my mother's thick leg. but Beral was still dominating my mother. Billie again said "Beral's really the better fighter and would finish off my mom soon." He said" I didn't want to say it But I  know Beral is more of a women than your mom, Dotty ,and  she would beat your  mom's big ass." I knew Billie was rooting for Beral to beat up mom. My mother finally grabed Beral blond hair,than freed her leg and pushed Beral back now locking Berals head in a scissor lock . Both women now had the others head locked between their powerful legs.They exchanged loud slaps to each others backs and buts while calling each other slut, cxnt and bitch.
The two women struggled for control. first one than the other was on top. Eventually they had each other in headlocks. punching each other in the face. It was fantasic seeing the bare breated women, with there large tits hanging down, trying to tear each other apart.  Finally they pushed each other apart and got to their feet. Both breathing hard but determined to destroy the other women. They again call each other cxnt, slut,cock sucker.

first my mom, than Beral raised their fist like prize fighters  and moved toward each other.I told Billie"," watch what happens next," the party goers  were now screaming for each of the bare breasted women to finished the other. They both started swinging wildly. Hitting each other with hard punches. both women were drawing blood. They exchanged blows for an increadably long time, going toe to toe. Finally mom landed a hard right to Beral jaw causing her to drop to her knees, mom followed with a knee to Beral face.
mom than jumped on Beral and pinned her shoulders down with her knees. She began to slap Beral silly. Now telling Beral to stay away from Eddie. Beral pleaded  for her to stop and promised to stay away from Eddie. Mom reached back and grabbed a hand full of Berals crotch  and pulled up. Beral screamed. Mom lifted her hand high showing everyone a handful of black pubic hair. Here's your blond men.Mom got up and yelled at Beral to get out. As beral rose and moved  to leave mom kept kicking her in the ass making sure she connected with Berals cxnt. until some friends helped Beral out. 
Mom was now champ and eddie congraduated her ,Holding up my bare breasted mom's arm and calling her the champ he than gave her a big hug and grabed her ass with both hands.Mom had a bloody nose, black eye and lots of scatches, clumps of hair missing but she had redeemed herself and
had beatin  the shit out of that cxnt Beral. Billie turned to me and said: "wow! So that's what a ladies fight is like." Billie and I both had hardons from watching the fight.  Billie also mentioned that all of the negro  men at the fight  had big hardons. I agreed having noticed the same thing. and said" two white ladies fighting was a very sexy thing that obviously gave the negro men hardons just like us." I than told Billie that my mom proved she was more of a women than Beral.Billie said mom caught Beral with a lucky punch and Beral had been beating the shit out of mom when my mom got lucky. I argued with him but also thought to myself that Beral was probably the better fighter. She always seemed to out fight my mother when they were in close. She also seemed to over power my mother when they matched their strength against earch other. Whether they were pulling each other's hair or wresting with their arms. Mom did out power Beral with her legs. We talked about it all the way home.we relived many of the fight's highlights and
we both  speculated about another fight between mom and Beral. we argued about who would win. Billie clearly would be pulling for Beral and I for my mom. These two sexy strong women hated each other  and both wanted Eddie for themselves. Billie and I would have our dream fufilled when mom and beral fought again at Joe's bar later that year.
After the fight at the barbeque between my mom,Dotty, and Beral the feud between the women continued. Each women began telling  people about what she would do to the other women when they tangled again.
Beral told many people that she would snatch my mother balled and rip-up her cxnt so she couldn't  fuck again. My mom was saying that she was going to bite off Beral's nipples and pull all her hair out.

One afternoon while in the neighborhood grocery store, where mom and I were shopping , Beral walked in. I was about ten feet away when Beral ,walked up to my mom and got into her face. Each women pushed out her chest, which were now pressing up against each other. Beral said: " Dotty I want fight you." Mom Responded"I can't wait to fight you again bitch." "If my son wasn't here I take you right now." I thought they might go at it right there but the store owner,Sal, and his wife hurried Beral out the door. Mom, did not know Billie and I had seen her fight with Beral, at the barbeque. I  asked her if she had had a real fight with Beral. She said she had. I then asked her what the fight was about. She said that was between Beral and her and I shouldn't worry about it. I couldn't wait to tell Billie what happened, so I rushed over to his house. I told Billie how Beral and my mother had almost had it out at the grocery store. Knowing there was going to be another fight, we started to talk about how we might be able to see the battle between the two ladies. Billie and I were both hot to see another fight between Beral and mom.
Unfortunately for Billie and I the fight between the ladies took place at Joe's bar on that Saturday night. As with the first fight between Beral and mom: I would find out the details from Willie ,an older negro man who lived on the street. 
Late sunday morning, Billie and I were  heading to the ball field when Willie,sitting on his front porch, yell out to me come over. The reader should know that Willie was a man who loved to tell a story and was always excited to share every detail of what took place. 
He said me me: You should have seen your mama last night. Wooe, What a fight she had with that sexy lady Beral at Joes bar. Billie and I, now excited, hung on each word  of willie's description of  fight between Beral and mom.
Willie told us the bar was filled with about 30 people ,mostly negro males,a few couples and a few white neighborhood housewives looking for some negro sugar.
Beral was seated on a bar stool flirting with some men when Eddie and Dotty walked in. Dotty  was in black skirt and red blouse. and strap on shoes to go with her black seam stockings. Beral seated with a short black skirt  and white blouse with her tits about to pop. She too had on strap on shoes and black seam stockings.
The bar patrons seem to tune in as Eddie and Dotty proceeded along the bar arm and arm,Eddie on the inside. As they past Beral she said" Hi! Eddie. Still with that fat slut Dotty." Now the bar grew silent, knowing the two women had tangled twice before. Dotty moved around Eddie  two feet from Beral." Beral I told you to stay away from Eddie or you would have to fight me for him," and gave Beral a loud open handed slap that echoed thoughout the bar. Some in the crowd yelled for Beral to slap Dotty.Beral rubbed the red mark on the side of her face but did not move. Dotty than grabbed a beer on the bar and threw it in Beral's face and, said" stay away." It appeared Dotty had faced down Beral.As Dotty turned to walk away.  Beral put her foot in Dotty's ass and gave her a powerful push sending her flying into nearby tables and chairs.Beral shouted,"now your gonig to have your fight you cxnt!" As  chairs went in all directions, Dotty ended up on her stomach, face down. Just as she got to her knees Beral was on her back grabbing her black hair with her left hand and racking her nails across Dotty's face with her right hand. Some  in the bar yelled for Beral to scratch out Dotty's eye's. As Dotty attempted to gain her footing, Beral pulled her back by the hair and draged her about ten feet and than let go and began to kick Dotty in the side and the head.Kick her ass Beral yelled the crowd and pull her hair out. Beral now standing at Dotty feet with her two fists raised, her sexy muscular legs spread showing the definition of her calves and thighs said" get up Dotty and fight like a women, so I can take you apart." Dotty still on the floor,her legs and crotch exposed, including a portion of her cxnt,now resting on her right elbow robbering her srcatched face did not move. The crowd yelled for to get up and fight. Eddie nearby the two women encouraged Dotty: " come on Dot get up and fight for me. Let's see who's the better women. Now Dotty started to rise to her feet to continue fighting Beral. Just as she stood Beral hit her in the jaw with a right cross sending Dotty against the wall and back down on her ass. Beral started to kick her again. On the final kick delivered by Beral, Dotty was able to catch Beral's foot and forced her to fall back and hit the bar and land on her ass.
Dotty scambled to her feet first and butt headed Beral into the bar as she was getting to her feet.There was a loud thud as her back hit the bar. Beral again slid down to the floor. Dotty now standing above Beral  unmercyfully started to pound Beral with punches. Than when Beral seemed dazed, kicked her hard in the cxnt. Now Dotty,her fists raised, challanged Beral to get up and fight to the finish. Now the crowd was calling for Dotty to finish Beral and ripe-up her cxnt.  As Dotty kicked Beral again and Again. Beral finally grabbed Dotty's leg making her fall on her ass. Both women now on the bar room floor, with their sexy stocking legs exposed, started to kick each other in the legs and attemptd to land a kick in the others cxnt. The crowd was wild yelling for the two women. Billie interrupted willie and asked him if the men were turned on by the fight. Willie knew what Billie meant by the question. " Sure enough, in fact Eddie had a big tent in his pants by the time the fight started. By the end of the fight all the men had big tents in their pants." "How about you "Billie asked Willie. "Sure enough watching those two ladies fighting gave me a big hardon." Willie was about 70 years old. 
Now Willie said "are you going to let me tell you about the fight." I said; "yea!"
Willie continued: As the kicking continued Beral land a hard kick to Dotty's cxnt causing her to double-up. Beral seized the opportunity to get to her feet  before dotty. She took two hands full of Dotty Black hair and swung her into the nearby tables. She than picked-up a chair and threw it at Dotty, who moved and avoided being hit. Now both women were  on their feet and had two handfuls of the  other women's hair. First Beral, than Dotty grabed hold of their opponents skirt with the right hand. They tuged and riped until first Dotty and than Beral  lost her skirt. Now each woman had their big round ass and stocking legs exposed. As they continued to pull hair the women with legs spreed for balance, each women had their round ass and powerful legs driving to over power the other. Their hairy cxnts were partially exposed. The two women were really going at it, releasing their right hand from time to time to land a hard punch or slap to the other women's face.Finally, Beral used her powerful legs to outpower Dotty's thicker legs, pushing her to the floor. Beral now had Dotty in a headlock  like a comboy wrestling a bull as Dotty tried power out of the hold with her legs.You could hear the women's grunts as they fought. Finally, as they roled over each other Beral was on top of Dotty,with her legs spread and her panties askew exposing her cxnt, with her hands like claws scratching Dotty's face like a cat. Dotty first covered up and than grabed Beral's hair pulling her close enough to bite  Beral's exposed right breast and  huge aerola, trying to make good on her treat to bite off Beral's nipples. Beral screeched and wildly and pounded Dotty's head against the floor until Dotty lost her strenght. The crowd yelled for Beral to finish off Dotty. Beral now wild with anger began to pull out clumps of Dotty's black hair.The crowd cheered each time she pulled out a handful.Snatch her bald,yelled a friend of Beral. The bar crowd was going wild knowing Beral was going for Dotty's cxnt next.  They yelled for her to get Dotty's cxnt. Beral literially pulled out about 8 hand fulls of Dotty's black hair and yelled yea with each handful. Dotty in a final attempt to survive grabbed Beral's Blond hair and tried to bite Berals other breast. She lacked the strenght and Beral gave her several hard punches to the face causing Dotty to give up. Beral now siting on Dotty's bellie reached back pulled  aside her panties. Beral in front of the entire crowd began to dig her nails into Dotty'exposed hairy cxnt. Clawing her and making Dotty scream and begging her to stop. Beral exhausted herself, finally stopped. Beral got up and and gave Dotty kicks to bellie, tits and cxnt. The crowd was cheering Beral who ,as in the first fight at joes, dragged Dotty by her remaining hair to the front door opened it and dragged Dotty outside to the sidewalk followed by the crowd. There Beral unmercifully kicked Dotty until she lie uncouncious.
 Beral returned inside where the bar goers were chanting her name:Beral,Beral the Queen of the lady fighters. Beral now had Eddie for herself and went right to his big tent for comfort.
Billie said Beral gave my mom,Dotty, another beating. Willie ,told us that Dotty gave Beral a hell of a fight, but "aint no housewife that's going to out fight an experienced bar fighter like Beral. She one sexy tough lady." Joe,the bar owner, and Willie helped my mom home after covering naked body with a raincoat.
Billie and I now with hardon's ourselves, thanked Willie and went off to my basement to talk about the fight. 
My mom was not the first neighbor housewife to take a beating from Beral. Two other women had the shit kicked out of them by Beral when they had made a play for Eddie at Joe's bar. Mary Carderelli,mother of my friend Patty, had her hair pulled out by Beral one night and Joann Romano,my friend Sal,'s mother, was forced to walk home in her panties after Beral beat her up in front of a lunch time crowd and than striped her.
My mom walked funny for weeks, do to her hurting cxnt, wearing a hat and sunglass to cover her wounds. From that day she always kept her distance from the tougher women, Beral. She did however continue to see Eddie on the side. At that time I though that was the last time mom And Beral fought, however, I later found out that Mom and Beral fought again when Eddie and some of his friends arranged for the two women to fight in the basement of Joe's bar, in front of a small group of negro men.

Just about a year after Beral's and mom fight at Joe's bar things were heating up again.I later   found out, this was in no small part the result of Eddie, their mutual boyfriend, egging on each woman to fight it out again.
Eddie, a man who really enjoyed a good fight between two women had organized a small fight club that arranged fights between rival women. Sometimes the women were competing for a man, just disliked each other or were hostile because they had bad mouth each other. The fights took place in the large basement under Joe's bar.
The events leading to the fight started when Beral walked out to the back loading dock, at the factory, during a break and discovered Mom and Eddie a little to close for her liking.
Beral walked up behind them and gave mom,Dotty, a hard kick in the ass. This resulted in a short fist fight with mom knocking Beral on her round ass, before the fight was stopped.
Around 6:00 that night there was a load knock on our front door. I open the door and was stuned to see Beral yelling at me to get my mother because she wanted to fight her. I went down to the basement kitchen and told mom that Beral was at the door and demanded to see her. Mom Said what the hell does that bitch want. Mom told me to stay put and slowly walked up stairs. I ignored her command and followed behind to a nearby window to see and hear the two women. I sensed a fight was coming. 
Mom opened the door and stepped out onto the porch. 
She yelled at Beral," who the fuck do you think you are coming to my house,you cxnt!" Beral replied " Dotty your not getting away with what happen at work today. I want to have it out at Joe's tonight at nine . If you don't show-up I'm going to come and drag you out of your house and beat you up in front of your neighbor's and son, you fat cock sucker."Some of our neighbor's were visable, listening out their windows to the altercation.
Mom responded" I'll be there Beral and make you pay for everything,you asshole. Similtaniously Mom and Beral exchanged hard slaps. A few seconds past and they exchange slaps again before being separated by two of Beral's girlfriends who said,"you two can settle this tonight. The two women exchanged insults as Beral was ushered out of the yard. I  realized the slaps were an attempt at intimidating there opponent.
When mom  returned inside she reealized I seen and heard everything. I asked her,What had happened at work. She said she and beral had had a short fight and she had knock Beral on her ass. Now Beral wanted to even the score. I ask mom if she was really going to fight Beral. Mom said,"sometimes women have to settle things by fighting and this was one of those times. she said she would make sure Beral paid for come to our home. I ask mom if she should avoid fighting a tough women like Beral, since beral had given it to her at Joe's last year. Mom said Beral had attacked her from behind and had gotten an unfair advantage. This time they would meet face to face.
At 9:15 mom headed out for Joe's bar and the show down with Beral. Again I would get the details from old Willie, who,also,enjoyed a good ladies fight and was there that night. Mom apparently met tom, a close friend of Eddie's, outside Joe's and was escorted to the basement for the fight with Beral. As they entered, the crowd of negro men cheered and started yelling.
Beral standing next to Eddie at the far end of the room
was waiting for Dotty. Dotty stopped about 3 feet away.
Beral, with her teeth clinched said," I didn't think you had the nerve to show up, cxnt!" The men roared in anticipation" That's right Beral " said Dotty with her teeth clinched. "and I'm  going ruin your cheap dye job and make you pay for coming to my home,you cxnt. "The arroused men roared again Knowing the fight was near.
 Beral turned to Eddie and said,"Eddie, do you want to see me kick Dotty's ass again and snatch her balled. " The  men in the crowd laughed knowing Beral was was trying to Humiliate Dotty.Eddie,with a big bulge in his pants, responded," I like to see you two ladies settle this woman to woman." Beral, attempting to Humiliate Dotty even more, now addressed the crowd of men. Men would you like to see me kick Dotty ass and snatch her balled. THe men roared their approval and shouted for the two women to fight it out. Dotty steaming now told Beral she was going to mess-up her pretty face and and cxnt. The men Hooted and cheered. Beral rsponded, "I can't mess-up your pretty face Dotty, because you don't have one. The men were wild with anticipation.  Beral,who was leaning against Eddie.now stood-up,fists clinched. Are you ready cxnt?"" You bet!cxnt!"said Dotty. And the fight was on! Both women grabbed a hand full of hair and there opponent blouse and ripped away. In a few minutes both women lost their blouse, soon followed by their skirts and bras. Now both women were in panties, stockings and strap on shoes,great for kicking their opponent. Ass and cxnts were visable as the women fought for dominance.Now both women, cheered on by the men, pulled each others hair,holding down their oppoents head.
With legs spread for balance, each women tried to gain the advantage. Then suddenly, if by agreement they released each others hair and began fighting with their fists. Each women landing hard blows to the other women's face and tit's. Dotty was gaining the advantage as she landed successive hard blow to Beral' beautiful tit's and face. Beral retaliated by digging her nails into each of Dotty's large, tits who responded by grabbing Beral huge tit's and digging her nails in. The arroused men were cheering wildly. Yelling for one or the other women to rip off the others tits. Finally, Dotty, using her thick shapely legs drove Beral against the wall and kneed Beral in the cxnt. Beral relased her grip on Dotty's tit's and doubled up in pain. Dotty now began to pounding Beral's face and head with punches. Beral went down on one knee. Dotty told Beral to get up, she wasn't finished with her. The men yelled for Beral to continue the fight. As Beral got to her feet she lunged forward and grabbed Dotty's cxnt. The men went wild, when Dotty responded by grabbing Beral's cxnt. Both women yelped in pain but refused to let go of their opponents cxnt. Finally, Dotty bit Beral's cheek causing Beral to lose her grip. Dotty followed with a knee to Beral's chin and hard kicks to Beral"s shin. Beral stumbled back and fell on her back. Dotty was on top of her, one hand holding beral's head down by the hair and her right hand pounding Beral's face.The men were now yelling for Dotty to finish Beral. Dotty than pinned Beral's arms with her knees while siting on Beral's tits. Dotty's ass and cxnt were clearly visable to the cheering men.Dotty now punched Beral until she finally begged her to stop. "Not so fast you cxnt."Dotty now took revenge for Beral pulling out her hair in their last fight. Dotty now yanked out Beral"s blond hair by it's black roots. Every so often she stopped and pounded Beral' beautiful face with punches. When she was done pulling out hair Dotty took her nails and raked them across Beral's now bleeding face. The men were so arroused they were now calling for Dotty to now get Beral's big cxnt. Beral who was now semi concious, just laid there while Dotty now standing, delivered visious kicks to Beral's large tit's and cxnt. Now Dotty continuing kicking Beral, started to ask Beral who was the better women. The men joined in with a chant. Final ly half out of it, Beral said "you are Dotty." For good measure Dotty now dug her nails into Beral big cxnt and mauled her unmercifully.
Dotty,  with scratch marks all over, hair a mess,and only parts of her panties remaining was cheered and hugged by many of the men.  I believe that this was when one of the photos I discovered in mom's dresser draw was taken.
Mom standing naked, except for some pieces of her panties,her hairy cxnt visable and her foot on a defeated Beral's face. Eddie and Tom on either side of her holding her arms up like a winning prize fight were surrounded by twelve additional Negro men all dressed, but with their flys open and their large hard black cocks sticking straight out. Obviously the fight was a total humiliation for Beral and a tremendous turn on for the men.
Willie told me it was the best fight he had ever seen between two women and he had seen alot. He never thought mom could go toe to toe with a tough women like Beral. I asked Willie about the photo.He said mom told the men to take the pressure off and release those big tents in their pants and show their beautiful  hard cocks for the photo.

After mom gave Berle a beating at the negro fight club
Beral was out  for mom's scalpe.
The 1950's were a very exciting time for me. Although I have lived a full life the period between  my 14yr and eighteen year were full of excitment do to my Mother Dotty. Although married, my mom was almost alone do to my father's military career. Mom filled her life with work at a neighborhood factory,an affair with a negro man Eddie and numerious fights with Berle another white married women. Having the opportunity to see mom having sex with negro men has made  me a fan of interracial sex and seeing her fight Berle has made me a women fight fan for life. 
Retelling these events turns me on as if they happened today. Although I have seen women bar fights in Asia and other fights, none compared to the fights between Berle and mom. The fact that the on lookers were mostly aroused negro men just added to the excitement. Some people might think mom being involed with a negro would bother me, but being a sexual person, I understood and appreciated mom's sexual power. After seeing the photo of mom surrounded by negros with their flys open and hard cocks sticking straight out,I could understand why Berle and mom fought over Eddie. Of the 12 men in the photo< Eddie had the largest, blackest and hardest cock of the twelve negro men. 
On a saturday night mom and some white women friends were partying in our yard with a group of negro men from the factory. I was suppose to be at Billie's for the weekend but sneaked into house with Billie to watch the party. At 15 years old all you think about is having sex or watching sex. The parties mom hosted with her girl friends often turned into blow job parties. Meaning mom and the other white women, mostly married, would blow all of the negro men at the party. What an incredable turn-on for teenage boys like Billie and me. The only thing better would be seeing Mom and Berle have it out again.
Our house was sandwiched between two factories with a small alley from the front. It backed to garage walls over 10 feet high. In short the parties were very private.
About 2 hours into the party things were heating up. All six women at the party, including mom, had their blouses open and there tits  out. Some of the women had their skirts hiked up and there cxnts being fingered by the negro men. At the back of the yard mom's friend mary was standing between 2 negro men stroking their hard cocks.Mom was in Eddie's lap kissing Eddie and stroking and licking his huge cock. while Eddie fingered her cxnt.
Then someone was being greeted as the entered the yard. Billie and I streached our necks out the window to see Eddie's friend Tom enter the yard with Berle at his side.
Billie turned to me and said"looks like were going to have a fight." Mom didn't know Berle was coming but I think Eddie did. When mom caught sight of Berle she got off Eddie's lap and staighten her skirt and panties and walked with Eddie towards Berle.Eddie's fly was still open and his long black cock was sticking straight out.  All the party goers formed a circle,the women with blouses open and tits exposed, the men with flys open and hardons sticking out. waiting in anticipation. Dotty, with teeth clinched ask Berle:" Who invited you to the party you cxnt!"Berle with teeth clinch said" I invited myself ,cxnt!" Eddie seem to be trying to calm things down when he asked both women to put aside their differences and party. Berle, true to form, said: "that sounds good and opened her blouse and her bra displaying her beautiful large tits with the huge dark aerola. Mom had great tits but Berle was clearly trying to put down mom with her tremendous tits. Eddie than walked over to a picknik table and returned with a glass of beer for each women.  Eddie  handed each of them a beer and said lets toast to friendship. Berle,teeth clinched, raised her glass and said, Hears to you Dotty," and threw the beer in Mom's face. Some of the women let out a gasp, seeing what was going to happen. One of the negro men shouted out these two ladies are going to fight. Mom used her hand to wipe the beer off her face. Billie and I exchanged glances of excited anticipation. Mom now raised her beer, with  teeth clinched said," hears to you Berle," and threw her glass of beer in Berle's face. Berle wiped the beer off her face with her hand. You could see the anger building in the faces and body langauage  of the two women as they faced off. Eddie's, standing next to the two women , excitement was visable as his tirgid black cock was actually twitching up and and down.  Eddie with a smile on his face said, " now  that we are all friends "why don't you ladies shake. Berle said,"my pleasure" and slapped mom in the face.  Mom responded," Thank-you cxnt" and retuned Berle's  slap in the face. Eddie clearly excited by the confrontation between the two women, now asked the two women if they wanted settle this woman to woman. Berle:" I am going to scratch out you eyes for leaving these scatch marks on my face."Dotty: I'm going to rip off your tits.Billie and I looked at each other with excited smiles.Then both women similtaniously dug their hands into each others scalpes and the fight to the finish was on between Berle and Dotty. The party goers move back to give the two fighting women room. Supporters of each women started cheering them on.
Billie spontaneously yelled out,"come on Berle! I know Berle is going to take Dotty in this fight." I gave him an elbow and told him to be quiet.
Both women in dark short skirts and dark seamed stocks struggled for control. The calve muscles in their legs bulged as they each drove to over power the other.
As they held down their opponents head they landed punches,slaps and sharp nails to each others face. Both in high heels, they kept their legs spreed for balance. The on lookers continued to call out the names of the two fighters." Come on Dotty, kick her ass," shouted Mary. Finally after about 5 minutes Dotty  using  her thick muscular legs threw Berle to the ground. A friend yelled," Now you have Dotty. " Mom on top of Berle to the side had her in a head lock with her right arm and a handful of Berle's blond hair trying to gain control. Berle finally put mom into a headlock and grabed a handful of mom's black hair with her right hand. They roled over and over as they fought for the advantage. On a final role mom ended on her knees with Berle's head held down.
The women were facing away from us now both on their knees with headlocks and handfuls of hair. Their skirts were hicked up exposing each women's sexy round ass and torn stocking. Having fought many times they refused to give their opponent room to gain the advantage.With their asses in the air and heads held down by their opponent the women exchanged insults and threats but did not move. They were each waiting for their opponent to weaken and the opportunity to gain control. Finally Berle let go of Dotty's hair and dug her nails into Dotty's right tit. Dotty yelled in pain but was able to push Berle's head to the ground and than gain her feet. A friend yelled" that's it Dotty." As Berle got to her feet mom swung her by her long blond hair into the factory wall. Mom than charged Berle and drove her into the wall with her thick legs. There was a thud when Berle hit the wall as she let out grunt. Mom than punch Berle in the face several times, before Berle was able to land a hard knee to mom's cxnt,knocking the wind out of mom. Berle than grabbed two handfuls of mom hair and swung into the crowd, who scattered to avoid Dotty. Mom now on her belly was pounced on by Berle. Berle, now on mom's ass began to punch mom in the side of the head and face. Some Berle supporters were now yelling, "Now you got berle finish her now. Billie shouted out Berle's got your mom finished now. Mom continued to try buck Berle off but Berle held mom down by the hair with her left hand, punched mom in the side of face with her right hand. The on-lookers with their necks stretched were anticipating  a Berle victory and mom's  humiliation by Berle. Mom finally got hold of Berle's long blond hair with her left hand and pulled her head down enough to get two handfuls of hair pulling her so that their heads were side by side. Mom than sank her teeth into Berle's cheek causing Berle to give up her grip
on mom's hair. Mom than holding down Berele's face on the ground was able to get to her knees and than her feet. Berle still reeling from the bite was wide open to the kicks mom delivered to Berle's head, side and finally tits. Mom breathing heavily and now standing over Berle, who was doubled up in pain , ask if she had enough. When Berle did not respond, mom delivered a had kick to her ass aiming for her cxnt. Berle grunted in pain but did not answer. Now mom attempted to kick Berle in the face but was block by Berle who rolled away and got to her feet. Now both women were on their feet for the first time,their naked breast heaving while they caught their breath. While their supporters yelled encouragement the two women circled each other. Finally they charged each other fists flying and nails digging. Two women went at it for a few minutes before Berle now using her powerful legs drove Dotty into the wall. Dotty now dazed was wide open for a volley of punches and kicks By Berle. A well aimed kick to Dotty's shin caused her knees to buckel as Dotty ass slide to the ground. Mom just sat there ,her skirt twisted and up to her hips exposing her garter clips and torn seamed stockings, her torn Blouse with her tit's out." Mom's right side of her face was bruised from the pounding Berlel had given her. Finish her Berle," a supporter yelled. Billie caught up in the fight yelled,Yea finish her Berle. I thought Berle might have mom beat, I wondered if Berle would kick mom out of her own yard. Berle now breathing hard stood over mom contemplating how to humiliate and destroy mom in front of her friends. Berle now steeped back and raised her fists and told Dotty to get up and fight." Dotty, your not so tough are you, you fat cow." I think Berle hoped mom would quite fighting. Mom slowly got to her feet while a confident Berle waited to finish mom with her fists. Mom and Berle both exhausted moved toward each other. Unlike the usual wild swinging Berle hit mom with a hard punch to the face. Spit flew from mom's mouth and  Mom staggered back but kept her feet. Mom's lip was now bleeding to go along with the shinner on her right eye. A supporter yeld,"that's it Berle finish her. Mom now moved close and landed an equally hard punch to Berle's face causing her to stagger back.  Giving Berle her second shinner. Eddie, who's tirgid black  cock was twitching faster and harder than at the start of ther fight  said, "that's it ladies slug it out for me." The two women continued to exchange hard punches to the face and bellie, hoping the other would fall. They each mustered as much strenght as possible for each blow and grunted when they hit their opponent  , attemtping to finish the other women. On her turn Berle delivered a hard punch to mom's bellie causing to double-up and groin. A supporter yelled ," take her apart Berle." Mom on her turn delivered an equally hard punch to Berle's bellie doubling her up.Finally the punches came faster and harder until mom  and Berle were exchanging punch for punch to the bellie and face. They were going toe to toe.The party goers were yelling for their fighter to finish the other women and all the men had their hard black cocks twitching fast, up and down. Even Billie and I, with our cocks twitching, were cheering the two women on. The entire scene was incredibly primative, a bounch of negro men with hardons cheering on two sexy white women fighting for dominance, and I loved every minute of it.
Now tiring each women grabed a handful of hair with their left hand and continued to punch their opponent with the right hand. Which women would get the best of her opponent and humilate her in front of their friends. Now in desperation Berle and mom dug their nails into their opponent face, trying to get the other to submit. The two women both grunting twisted each others heads with hair pulling and scratching. Everyone had their necks stretched to see each and every move made by the two women. Mom suddenly drove Berle back with powerful legs forcing Berle to fall with mom on top. Mom now with two handfuls of Berle's hair wildly pounded her head on the stone patio until Berle submitted,Mom pound her head a few moure times and slapped Berle,while telling her to say who was the better woman. Berle finally said you are Dotty, you win. Mom now sitting on Berle's Bellie dug her nails into each of Berle's beautiful  tits and started to pull them. A defenceless Berle beg her to stop. After a few minutes mom let go and told Berle next time she would bite off both her nipples if she challenge her again. Mom got up and  than told Tom to get the cheep slut out of her yard. Mom was congradulated by her friends and surrounded  and hugged by all the blackmen with hardons.
Billie and I made a quick getaway to avoid being caught.Later we talked all night about the fight and the hot action at the party. Billie made me promise to bring him to the next party. Billie also finally admitted that mom was tougher than Berle and proved it by taking Berle in 3 fights.
Looking back I think three things made the fights between Berle and mom the most exciting I have ever seen. 1. Both women were really built, great tits, thick shapely legs and big round ass. 2. Their fights were always to the finish, no one would interfer. 3. Most of the on lookers were horney negro men with hardons.

To remind the readers about the two white women who would fight each other for a blackman the sixth and final time. Berle the Blond Bombshell was about 5'8', weighed about 135-140, huge cone shapped tits with big dark areoa covering the whole bottom of her tits. long shapely legs and very round Italian ass.Dotty about 5'6" wide hips and round ass thick shapely legs and big tits. weight about 140-150. hips measured about 42". She was in short, a jewish women built like a brick shithouse.

After being beat badly by Dotty in 2 successive fights Berle was determined to get back Eddie and humiliate Dotty in a way she would never over come. The final battle took place at Joe's bar, a local negro bar at the far end of our street and 2 doors from the factory my mother Dotty worked at with Berle and Eddie.

The first fight between mom and Berle took place at Joe's women my mom Dotty decided to challange Berle for Eddie. She did this by make out and stroking Eddie, knowing Berle would walk and the fight would be on.

This final fight would start under similar circumstances, only the women reversed roles. Berle was now set to challenge Dotty for Eddie. She made her play by making out with Eddie at the bar, Tits out and stroking Eddie's tirgid black cock. When Eddie was really getting into it she asked  If he Loved fucking her in The ass. Eddie responded enthusiasticly, "babe you have the hottest ass I ever fucked." Better than Dotty's?"" Yes even better than Dotty's."" Well tonight I'm going to let you fuck me in the ass right here at the bar." " Oh! babe your going to make me cum." Just than Dotty walked into the bar. Eddie told Berle "Dotty's here." Berle turned to give Dotty a full view of her senual stroking of Eddie's cockand sacastically said hi Dotty."
Dotty walked slowly across the bar as the silent crowd waited for the fight to start." What are you doing you cheap cxnt," said Dotty. "stroking my man's beautiful cock, you fat slut." Both women in short skirts and dark seemed stockings stared angrily at each other as their body's tensed in anticipation of fighting. " thought we settled this in my backyard,"Said Dotty." I guest we didn't and we'll have to settle it again. " " If that's what you want let's have at it, cxnt."  Berle released Eddie's very tirgid cock and stood up straight,blouse open and tits out." Let's start even Dotty,"taking her hand and riping Dotty's blouse open and bra off. Both women now had their big tits out. Dotty responed by giving Berle a hard loud slap leaving a red mark on her cheek." That's it cxnt." streeched Berle and grabed Dotty's black hair with her left hand and started punching Dotty with her right hand. Dotty responded immeditately, as both women held hair with their left and and punching with their right fist.The crowd starting cheering on the two fighters. Many of the men calling Blondie, Berle, to get her and beat the shit out of Dotty,you could hear a craking sound when one women's fist hit the others face or head. The two women were beating the shit out of each other. Eddie nearby had his neck streeched out and eyes bulging trying to see the action, while his long tirgid black cock twitched up and down like crazywith cum dripping from the tip. After wildly going at it for a few minutes the taller Berle forced Dotty back against the bar and grabed Dotty's black hair by the back of her head,while driving her legs and crushing Dotty back against the bar. Dotty grab Berle's blond hair at the back trying to out power her. Again many of the blackmen yelled for blondie to ripe out blackie's,Dotty's, hair. Dotty released Berle hair from her right hand and dug her nails into Berle left eye.Berle  screeched and reached up and slamed Dotty's face with a punch and followed up with another. Dotty seamed to be dazed when Berle kneed her hard in the cxnt. Dotty let out a grunt and doubled up. Berele now stepback taking Dotty by her long black hair and swing into tables and chairs. As chairs and tables flew in all directions the crowd skatered back. Dotty land on her belly and Berle was on top of her. Setting on Dotty's ass, Berle puched wildly at dotty's head.The crowd of mostly negromen yelled for Berle to finish Dotty, while Dotty covered up to protect herself.After tiring Berle held down Dotty's head with a handful of hair as she attempted to turn Dotty's head to get good punches to Dotty's face. Dotty finally turned and elbowed Berle in the face and than turned enough to get Berle on her belly. the women than began too wildly exchange punches with Berle on top winning the exchange. Dotty finally got hold of Berles hair and pulled her down  finally roling and putting Berle into a headlock, which Berle did in turn. 
For the first time since the start of the fight Dotty was holding her own. The onlookers stretched their necks as the women roled over and over with a handful of hair and and head lock on their opponent.Both women were now in torn skirts and had their stockings riped and torn. Fatigued, the two women held tight, trying to prevent their opponent from gaining advantage. The men yelled for the women to keep fighting. First the women moved to their knees than to their feet, still with hands full of hair and headlocks. Dotty now roled berle over her hip separating the two and throwing her to the floor. Dotty,exhausted, stood there, breast heaving, trying to get her breath. Berle rose to her feet and also attempted to get her breath, huge breasts heaving. The two women about 6 feet apart circled each other while the men yelled for them to finish the fight. The women had been working over each others scaples during the fight, handfuls of black and blond hair mixed with the sawdust on the bar floor. Both women now in torn blouses and skirts, deshieveled hair looked wildly at each other waiting for their opponents move. Surprisingly each women still had their strap on heels on. Dotty now kicked out at Berle who sidestep the attact.
Berle responded with a kick and also missed. Now the women seemed to be determined to gain the advantage with a well placed kick.  First Dotty, than Berle landed a hard kick to their opponent's shine.After several more attempts the two women grabbed hands full of hair as they savagely exchanged kicks to each other's legs trying to bring down the other women. The excited men in the crowd seem to really respond to the two adult women in a kick fight,continued to wildly cheer on the two women fighters..  after exchanging hard kicks for several minutes including ones making their opponent buckle briefly, Berle landed a crippling kick to Dotty's right leg. The on looking men cheered the blow and cheered on Berle dominance of Dotty. You got Her Blondie,  finish her and pull out all her hair,yelled one negro man with a huge hardon. As Dotty stumbled back Berle used her Shoulder to drive Dotty  into the bar. As her back hit the bar Dotty let out a gush of air and slid down to the ground. Berle now grabbed Dotty's black hair with her left hand and punched Dotty unmercifully,ending with a round house punch sending spit and blood flying from her mouth. For good measure she gave Dotty's big visable hair cxnt a couple of hard kick. Berle now grabbed a visably beaten Dotty by the hair, banged her against the bar and told her not to move, she wasn't finished with her yet.
Berle grabed a bar stool and leaned over at the wast and pull up her torn skirt and told Eddie, who black cock was ready to exploded with excitement, to fuck her in the asshole. The crowd moved close to get a good look at EDDIE's Huge black cock going in and out of berles sexy brown asshole. Eddie spit on his hand and stroked it in his cock and than went to work on Berle's asshole. After a few minutes Berle pulled away leaving Eddie's tirgid shit covered cock swinging the air. Berle now grabed Dotty by her hair and got her to her knees. She than told Dotty to suck Eddie's cock and eat her shit off it. When Dotty hesitated she gave her a hard slap and yelled "eat my shit cxnt". After several slaps Dotty started to suck Eddie's cock and eat Berle's shit. In just a few minutes Eddie could no longer take the excitement and grunted shooting his cum in Dotty's mouth.
gaging Dotty let the cum gush out of  mouth. The crowd was eating up Dotty's humilation and cheered on Berle. Berle now took out Eddie's friends tom and bills cock and started jerking them off. First bill grunted and shot a rope of cum directed by berle onto Dotty's forhead and than a couple of ropes of cum into Dotty's hair. Now she jerked off tom until thick creamy ropes of  white cum  shot out of his black cock first hitting Dotty in the nose and forehead,a second in the mouth  and than two four inch rope of cum into her hair and finally a couple onto her tits. Berle now took her hand and rubbed the cum into Dotty's face. The crowd was wild as berle lifted Dotty to her feet by her hair and than, to the crowds delight, stripped off what remained of her blouse and skirt. Dotty still very sexy,big ass sticking out and hair cxnt visable, stood in her torn seamed stockings and high heels. Berle now led her across the bar by her black hair and out the door. Outside on the sidewalk she  gave Dotty a hard kick in the ass, making sure she connected with her big cxnt. Although night, there were still many people on their stoops and in the street. Berle,determined to punish her opponent draged Dotty down the street by her hair while the crowd followed AND GREW. fROM TIME to  TIME SHE STOPPED gave Dotty several hard slaps AND TOLD EVERYBODY TO LOOK AT THIS SLUT COVERED in scum and again kicked Dotty in her big ass. FINALLY WHEN SHE GOT IN FRONT OF OUR HOUSE surround by the crowd and neighbors she stood up Dotty and gave her  a punch in the gut doubling Dotty up. A negro man yell out punish her Berle,as the crowd cheered. She than lifted Dotty by the hair and gave her another hard punch to the gut, causing Dotty to groan with pain. The crowd cheered again. She than gave Dotty a hard knee to the cxnt. The crowded cheered.  and  finnally she lifted Dotty  by her hair and hit her with a roundhouse punch in the chin knocking Dotty on her ass. The crowd cheered. .Dotty lied there naked and spread eagle, her hairy cxnt visable in all it's glory. Berle than told Dotty to get out of town or she would  mop up the floor with her again. The crowd cheered and  raised Berle's arms in victory and than carried Berle,  her great tits pushed out in victory, back to Joe's. 

Offline MG

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2015, 12:49:43 AM »
Thanks for reposting. I didnt remember who the original writer was. Great stories !