News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Do women enjoy catfights more than guys???

• 72 Replies

Offline cfight

• God Member
Do women enjoy catfights more than guys???
« on: December 19, 2008, 05:57:11 PM »
Hi. I'm a big catfight fan and I enjoy this site. It amazes me that there are a lot of women on here. So I wonder, Do women like catfights just as much as us guys? I would like to hear about your thoughts and any catfights irl.

Ladies, if you were to see two women fighting would you a) try to break it up, or b) watch them fight?
If your friend is in a catfight, would you fight with that other woman's friend?

Have you ever been in a fight with a co-worker and settled it after work in skirts and pantyhose? How about at the gym?

Has anyone ever fought at a wedding, New Years Eve party, or a company party where you and the other woman, both in cocktail dresses and silky pantyhose, got into it because she flirted with your man?

How about at a barbecue with that neighbor that you couldn't stand?

If you do like to fight, what do you like to wear and is clothes ripping part of your fighting style?

So ladies, if you don't mind, please let me know. I'm sure there a a lot of good catfight stories out there and I hope you will share them with us.

stevedinva

Re: Do women enjoy catfights more than guys???
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 02:58:54 AM »
I hate to break your bubble, but many of the "women" on these pages are men posing as "women."

I know it might sound odd, but it is part of this fetish you just learn to deal with over time.

blondie

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 03:38:34 AM »
Yes but I am kind of mew to this , had to respond beacuse 2 of the things you mentioned actually happened over the last year. At a barbaque/poker night with neighbors a bitch neighbor started with sweet frined of mine, actually pushed her and called her out ..my friend was scared big time. I stepped in ( after 4-5 wines) and pulled the old " why don't who start with someone your own size) next thing I knew we were at it rolling around , I thought natually everyone would jump in and stop it I was wrong we went at it for 10 minutes solid before she begged me to stop kicking her ass. That was first fight I was in since college! I am now 42 and since that night have to admit there was a major rush fighting. I'm not your typical catfighter, just a mom of 3 who now when I want to let offsome steam my husband finds a match and WE GET IT On... ;) He loves it to death...the other senario you mentioned happened back in May , a former friend I work with texted me by mistake trashing me to another partner of mine...I'm a Pharm rep I got message and sent e-mail back telling her , " glad to hear how you really feel"...she avoided me for days until we decided to meet for coffee it started to rain so we went in my car..long story short we got in catfight in my car, Do you know how hard it is to fight another women in the front seat of a car,,,it was crazy..after pulling each others hair for 5 minutes we stepped outside and fists were flying..I'll never forget the construction workers watching us go at it in the parking lot of a starbucks , all dressed up for work, it was pretty even at first until I picked her up and drove her to ground once on top of her, I took her apart, have to admit , it was an incredible feeling. she no longer works at my company and yes it is weird if I see her at church or supermarket with ours kids. She knows I won the fight so she's a bit embarrassed plus few months after that her husband pushed my husband to meet in Atlantic city and let us go at it again. My husband loves to see me fight so we agreed. This time is wasn't close and was a little embarrasing for her, her husband is a big hardass kind of guy, she is an aroebic instructor etc.. he couldn't believe if we had a planned catfight with rules for 30 minutes I could last. Never underestimate a Polish temper..2 minutes into that fight she bit me, all bets were off and I humilated her infront of her husband. to this day he can't look at me. Your question do women like catfights, it;s crazy but YES! it's the men who eventually break them up. Women will just let it go till someone quits. That's the way I like it! ;)

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 03:27:38 PM »
Thank you blondie. I appreciate the response. My wife almost got into a fight with a coworker at her job, but they never went at it. Both are in their early 50's, good looking, and they work for a bank, which means they have to wear skirts and pantyhose. The other woman eventually left the bank but to this day my wife still wishes she had punched the bitch. oh well.

Offline femalewrestlingchannel

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Sports + Sexy!
    • The Female Wrestling Channel
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2008, 02:27:23 AM »
From what I understand.......many women enjoy it more because of the competitive aspect.

It's not as sexual for "most" as it is for us guys.     That is certainly not to say "all" ...................as many women are turned on sexually by a good catfight.

We feature REAL and COMPETITIVE Female Wrestling and more:
https://www.Please Place a Recip Link to Advertise.com

Offline al2468

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 01:15:09 AM »
i believe that most woman enjoy watching other woman fight, but many are afraid or scared to actually fight.  You hear many woman make remarks like "I'll rip her hair out," I'll scratch her eyes out," etc.  but few actually would fight unless completely backed into a corner.  WHY?? - my belief is that when woman fight one is usually totally humiliated and embarased in front of her husband, boyfiend, friends, associates etc. - this embarassement is very hard to accept for most woman.  Am i wrong? -like to hear from some woman on this.

Offline polarbear

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2008, 06:53:21 AM »
i think the saying "everyone's loves a good catfight" is pretty true. i think both men and women get into the catfights, but men, i believe, are more prone to break up a catfight than women.  i also think that your own personal stake in the catfight has a lot to do with your actions towards it like the story above. 

Offline brenda2

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2008, 11:33:09 AM »
 I have been in a few catfights and have seen a few as other women fought. I think most women do enjoy watching a catfight. I know I do as long as it is an even fight and a  "catfight",  I detest fist fights. I agree with Catfight Luvr and Polarbear, there is a big difference between reality and fantasy. Men seem much more likely to break up a catfight than women. Women seem happy to let the ladies settle things between themselves. The only time I have seen women step in and stop a catfight is when it turned vicious with nasty face clawing. Men seem to like the build up to the fight, but once the ladies get their hands on each other and start fighting. The men seem to step in right away and stop it. Men all want to see a catfight untill it happens, or it is their wife or girl friend involved. Then they are stopping it as soon as possible.

soulwolf

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2008, 03:51:38 PM »
I hate to break your bubble, but many of the "women" on these pages are men posing as "women."

I know it might sound odd, but it is part of this fetish you just learn to deal with over time.

That reminds me of the GIRL acronym a friend of mine told me when we were talking about the imageboard 4Chan.

GIRL = Guy In Real Life

Anyway, I just want to clear this up, this is far from the only place you have deal with that kind of stuff.  It's the Internet as a whole, from Yahoo chats (music and movies and what not, not just the sex (lesbian in particular) chat rooms) to this place.  I've dealt with it in a lot non fetish chats, which is why I'm whatever now when I'm told someone's a guy or a girl.  I just accept it at face value, but keep in mind that it could always be a lie.  At least for me, it keeps me from getting angry or annoyed or whatever, as I've still been keeping in mind that it could be the case.

nemo357

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2008, 01:49:36 PM »
Hi can't speak to catfights, but I can tell you there are often a number of couples at oil matches in Florida.  I suspect many of the women go there to please their husbands/bf's.  That said, I took my gf to a match and she was just excited about it as I was.

Offline joetex

• Longtime cf fan. Like 'em dirty. Come chat.
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2008, 04:52:12 PM »
i believe that most woman enjoy watching other woman fight, but many are afraid or scared to actually fight.  You hear many woman make remarks like "I'll rip her hair out," I'll scratch her eyes out," etc.  but few actually would fight unless completely backed into a corner.  WHY?? - my belief is that when woman fight one is usually totally humiliated and embarased in front of her husband, boyfiend, friends, associates etc. - this embarassement is very hard to accept for most woman.  Am i wrong? -like to hear from some woman on this.

As a guy, I also think that many women actually enjoy watching other women in an all out catfight, particularly if one of the participants is a woman they dislike and secretly wished to have taken down.  They also like hearing catty talk leading up to the confrontation, vicariously delighting in hearing all the nasty remarks they would never say in public.

As for guys (speaking for myself), I think they look forward to the fight resulting in the women becoming dissheveled and possibly losing some clothing.  In particular, having a "stray puppy" pop out of a brassiere would be a real treat.  By contrast, for a woman, this very same possibility of having one or both breasts bared in front of her friends and associates would keep most women from joining in this type of physical confrontation.  In fact, I think most women would be fearful of having their blouse torn and their brassiere exposed in any way.  The possibility of exposing one or more nipples to the spectators would be hugely motifying. They can only imagine the embarassment and humiliation of being partially denuded in front of everyone.

What do the women think about all this? (For example, would you fear having your bra or nipples being exposed?)  :D

« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 05:37:14 PM by joetex »

Alan

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2009, 01:38:23 AM »
At the age of 12 (many many years ago) I was leaving school one day when a group of excited girls, all from the year above me, made their way to a patch of waste ground behind a high wall. Standing by the gate to this area was a girl from my class, who, with a twinkle in her eye, told me that Lynn and Josephine were going to fight. I had been excited by girls fighting for several years at this point but these were the oldest girls I had seen square up, the first fight I had known to be arranged as opposed to spontaneous and the first with a crowd watching. Apart from myself watching from a distance the audience was all female and you could sense the excitement. Clapping and shouts of encouragement from the assembled girls rose as the two girls came together and then total silence as one punch landed by tomboy type Lynn had given pretty Josephine a bloody nose. The sense of excitement as the combatants came face to face was replaced by an even greater sense of disappointment. These girls had obviously been looking forward to this fight since it was arranged earlier in the day. They wanted to see a fight with slapping, hair pulling and two girls taking each other to the floor. One punch had cheated them out of their thrills. From this experience I can say with certainty that girls love watching girls fight.
To the thrill of seeing clothing displaced or legs being shown during a fight, in those distant days , girls were compelled to wear skirts. If two girls fighting went to the floor a leggy show usually followed which often included flashing underwear. At some fights, if the fighters were rolling around the floor, I have seen watching girls grab the skirts of the fighters and pull them up round their waists. This also seemed to add to the entertainment and enjoyment of other girls watching.
I don't know if the thrill of watching their fellow females fight stays with ladies into their mature years but I have noticed many women will look up anothers skirt if the opportunity arises.

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2009, 05:15:09 AM »
In my opinion, men enjoy it more than women, coz we find it sexy. It gives us a rise in our Levi’s and it’s as simple as that.

I do agree with catfight luvr. There is a huge difference between fantasy and reality. I’d never let my girl get hurt. If  she got herself into a real fight, I’d break it up immediately!

I also agree with joe tex. While most women would probably be mortified to lose their top in a fight, most men would find it very hot !! Would I like it, if my girl was fighting and the other chick shredded her blouse, tore her bra off, twisted her big stiff nipples, and exposed her sexy little tits to the entire world?? Hell yeah, that would be a dream come true !!! She’d probably hate it, but if the other chick wasn’t beating her face in, it wouldn’t bother me.

I like it sexy, not brutal. Give me a hard fought RULES catfight or submission wrestling with RULES. It’s sexy that way, and nobody gets hurt, except maybe the loser’s ego.

This is a good topic. I’d love to hear more women’s opinions on it.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 05:20:31 AM by norm74 »

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2009, 03:29:46 PM »
Since there seems to be a lot of women on this site who like to fight, I would like to know their feelings on this.

How about it ladies? Let the hair pulling begin.

luvgirlfites

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2009, 01:47:52 AM »
Dan....I am a man also but had an experience with my wife a couple of years ago that proved to me that she got as excited as I did when we saw a fight between two mature women in a lounge where we were celebrating New Years Eve.   The women had been drinking too
much obviously and began mouthing at each other and actually fell all over each other as they reached for hair and clothes.  Not much slapping and the fight of course was broken up  quickly but they did get alot of hair pulled and did some damage to each other's cocktail dresses before they were separated.
What I noticed most about my wife was that she squeezed my hand several times as the women fought only a few feet from us and screamed in excitement as she watched even  though she claimed to be very nervous about the whole thing.   Then when it was over my wife told me that we were going to have to go to our hotel room because she was  going to have to change her wet panties.  That proved to me that she was just as excited about the fight as I was if not more because I did not have to change my  pants,haha.