News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

excuse me - [fighting over cock!] Quote i heard from several women

• 5 Replies

Offline lizardlizardliz

In reality - How many women have and are willing too fight over a mans cock IRL?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 01:26:47 AM by lizardlizardliz »

Offline Katie0

Re: excuse me - [fighting over cock!] Quote i heard from several women
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 05:34:30 AM »
I agree with Megan2fight.  There's more to it than just cock.  However, cock can't be eliminated from the picture because it matters when we consider him as a whole man.  Similarly, I doubt if men would fight over a woman's tits, but her breasts are definitely a factor in them finding her attractive. 

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 05:42:43 AM »
I agree with KatieO
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2016, 09:39:38 AM »
Megan and Katie

Well said ladies

Of course fighting just over the cock (as penis) it is only fantasy that is all.no womanwill fight over it i guess.i guess they can only fight for value that the man can or actually give the woman.they can fight only for that value.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2016, 02:03:06 PM »

its not about his boner, even though if its nice and big  its a plus   :D  but its over the guy because of jealousy or cheating or to be his. only time I could think we would fight over a guy is if it was a 3 some and the 2 of us wanted his boner at the same time !

I'm sure a lot of guys fantasize about a similar situation. I wonder if that has happened often?

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2016, 03:09:17 PM »
I have fought over my husband more times than I can count. Most have been due to jealousy and many I actually instigated myself because I know just how much he's aroused by my catfighting. I will continue to do so for as long as I can. But simply put, a fight for cock , is basically a catfight for a man, the dick just happens to come with him.

The only time I might actually "fight for cock" is if I'm sharing a blowjob and the other female refuses to let me have my fair share. Then it will certainly turn into a fight over a cock.