News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Is this something anyone has done,seen,or have a fantasy about?

• 4 Replies

Online snw

• God Member
Is this something anyone has done,seen,or have a fantasy about?
« on: October 12, 2016, 05:29:30 AM »
       I tried this in a previous post that afterwards it was not very easy to follow, so I'm going to try again. A guy has a gf that lets say is very nice looking. Maybe say 5'5" 120-130 with a 36b chest. She is not that muscular but just average in muscle tone. She is not competitive per say and is not confident and doesn't really like conflict. She is aware that her bf is into womens wrestling, tests of strength and catfights. She knows he's a boob guy and he loves it when she is in a bikini top, tank top, or topless and flexes her muscles and poses. Although she hasn't ever went against another girl in this way she does tell him stories about her doing so against girls that may be her friends and some of his ex gf's. In her stories she wins and describes herself as bigger up top and more muscle tone than they are as she flexes her muscles while they flex theirs during their encounter with each other.                                                                                                                                                                                          For the purpose of this example i'll say it is his ex gf prior to her in this story. She is basically the same height and weight as she is. The difference being she is actually a 36d and is very toned and works out with weights. She is also aware of his intrest in this kind of female competition. While they dated she did arm wrestle, play wrestle and did finger lock tests of strength with her friends at parties or get togethers to get him going. She did so very confident that she would win and knew she was better built to the girls she went against according to the type girl he likes. She would also tell him stories and flex and got her girl friends to do so as well when they would compete because it was for fun and for his benefit and not to show up her friends.                                                                                                                                                                                        So now his ex gf is talking to him again and would like to get back together with him. She calls him and when they talk she asks him if his gf tells him stories. He tells her yes and she wins in her stories too. She asks if he has ask his gf to tell him a story about her and his gf. Which she has and that she wins against her as well and also displays her muscles and chest to be superior to his ex. When she hears this she tells him that she knows that is full of crap and asks him if he thinks she could beat her if they were to compete for real. He's loving this conversation and she knows that too. She also knows that if she actually went up against her and beat her that there is no way she wouldn't get him back.                                                                                                                                                                                           She plans to challenge her at an upcoming pool party they all will be at and show him what he's missing and what the truth is when they compete. She knows to that if she challenges her in front of her bf the gf cant say no since shes telling him stories about her winning against his ex. The gf and the ex are at the party both have on bikini tops and it's pretty clear that his ex is bigger and the gf sees now that her comparison in her stories are not right and tries to avoid being side by side so her bf won't be able to compare them too closely. It finally gets where some of the girls and guys are horse playing around and eventually they begin to wrestle, arm wrestle and just normal fun that happens at these type events.                                                                                                                                                                                      So heres her chance to challenge the gf and show him and his gf who's the better woman in these areas. When she walks up to them she is making it very clear to who is bigger up top by her posture and the way she stands in relation to the gf so that he can see them both and compare them. This also serves to intimidate and put doubt in the gf's mind as to who he thinks is better built to which they both know he likes. She challenges the gf and she tries to not have to accept but the encouragement of all of those around to do it and her bf also say to go ahead its just for fun besides you know how I like to see your muscles. He then says come on flex for me and show her what she's up against. The gf then flexes both arms and stands up straight and pushes her chest out for him. Thinking she will turn him on and no matter what happens he"ll remember how good she looks doing this. Just as she does this the ex steps around and beside her and does the same as well. This has the effect she was looking for. She sees the look on his face and the look on his gf's face and she has already won before they even start. The gf is now scared and is beaten in her mind and knows she cant back out after that. The only choice she has at this point is to try and win to make him forget about the flexing contest. To no avail though as they start the gf is no competition at all and is beaten in every contest and the ex makes sure to make it look as good as she can. She pins her and flexes her muscles and hold after hold she does is to put on display the total domination and mismatch it is as they wrestle. She is also whispering things in the gf's ear throughout about what her bf is thinking watching me whip your ass right in front of him. She tells her she will have to change your story tonight little girl cause no amount of fantasy will make him forget to the ass whipping I'm putting on you. She tells her to look at him wonder what he's thinking? She finally tells her i'll stop and we'll be done if you say you give up. To which she says I give. The ex makes one last point as she sets straddle her she motions the bf over to where his gf cant see him just behind her head as the ex faces his direction with her knees pinning her arms and flexes her muscles and asks her once more do you give and she says yes I give please just stop. Its at this point the gf sees her bf standing there close enough to hear her give up.                                                                                                                                                                                            Hopefully this is a little less confusing and easy to read. If anyone has a similar story fantasy or real I would love to hear it. If anybody has seen anything like this or any girl has tried to make another girl look bad by beating her in anything like wrestling, mercy, arm wrestling or just comparing her body to another girl in someway as to show she was better to a guy or just to let the other girl know that she was better than her. If a guy has tried to get his gf to compete in some way with another girl and one girl made a point to know without doubt who won and rubbed it in some way. Just really anything that one girl used her body in looks or strength to show that she was superior in some way than the other id love to hear about it> Thanks

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Is this something anyone has done,seen,or have a fantasy about?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 08:07:49 AM »
Not quite the same scenario, but once at a company picnic, two women who didn't like each other tried to show each other up in a coed "friendly" softball game.  They went back and forth physically and even started trash talking noticably.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 04:53:56 PM »
Not quite the same scenario, but once at a company picnic, two women who didn't like each other tried to show each other up in a coed "friendly" softball game.  They went back and forth physically and even started trash talking noticably.

Interesting, just how physical did it get? How did others around them react as well to it all? Had to be the talk of the picnic.

Physical part was hard tags on the basepaths, etc.  About 75% at picnic didn't pick up on it, but about 25% did.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 09:04:02 PM »

Interesting, just how physical did it get? How did others around them react as well to it all? Had to be the talk of the picnic.

Physical part was hard tags on the basepaths, etc.  About 75% at picnic didn't pick up on it, but about 25% did.

what had those who did pick up on it thought of it? kinda surprised the whole thing didn't end up in them really going at it in the end. seems like they wanted to.

Well, it was a company picnic--nothing was going to happen that afternoon.  But those who noticed were weighing who the winner would be.

Online snw

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2016, 10:20:34 PM »
    It really doesn't have to be known to anyone else than the two girls and the guy they want to prove something to. A lot or maybe most times the girlfriends of my ex gf that she wrestled with playing around with didn't know that that she was putting on a show for me. So they may not have tried as hard as they would've if they were aware that her whole point was to show she was better to me. She did have one friend that knew that i thought girls competing like that one on one. Her friend and I went out once before I had started dating my ex and they had spent the night at the same house that night. I picked her up and she was telling me they had an argument just before I had gotten there and the comment she made when we left was she makes me so mad she's lucky I don't kick her ass sometimes. When she said that I said if that happens please make sure I'm there. She smiled and said you like that stuff do you? I said yeah it's hot and she said ok then if I decide to I'll make sure you are there. Well we never went out again but when I started dating my ex. We'd been going out for a month or so and I was taking her to that same friends house afterwards that night. I joked to not let her friend kick her ass tonight. She at this point knew I liked the female competition thing and said what makes you say that? I said when I took her out that time she said y'all had argued and that sometimes she was going to kick your ass and I told her if that ever went down make sure I was around to watch. They were friends and it was all done in a joking tone and no big deal. She was smiling and said so she told you she could kick my ass did she? I said yeah but it was just messing around. She said oh ok but maybe I'll show you sometime who's ass would get kicked. Well that's all I could think about and she did arm wrestle her and play wrestle her friend the next week and had no problem doing it easily. Her friend played it off like she was taking it serious and laughed as it was just a joke but I could tell she was trying very hard to win and not get beat in front of me. Cause she knew I thought that was hot and no one wants to get shown up that way when they had talked about how they could kick her ass. She knew it was started to show me who was better and she had been embarrassed cause she knew i had told my ex that she said she would kick her ass if they fought. My girl would ask her if she told me she could kick her ass and whose ass is getting kicked and she would say you when ok and was trying to play it off laughing and giggling like girls do play wrestling but you could tell that it was fake and she was really bothered losing that way with me there.