News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Do women enjoy catfights more than guys???

• 72 Replies

ConnieD

Re: Do women enjoy catfights more than guys???
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2010, 12:43:11 AM »
Lauren are you as dumb as you look.  The following is the very first sentence of this thread by the person who started the thread:

"Hi. I'm a big catfight fan and I enjoy this site. It amazes me that there are a lot of women on here. So I wonder, Do women like catfights just as much as us guys? I would like to hear about your thoughts and any catfights irl."

Where does it say "watch"?  It does however say "irl" which is what I was referring to. 

Before you call someone cocky get your story straight.  Now leave me alone.

Offline Foul Mouthed Donna

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2010, 01:03:40 AM »
Hey Connie, Lauren - chill out!

Can't we all just be friends?? lol

ConnieD

« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2010, 01:04:36 AM »
Ok, I see you're one of those people that doesn't give up and only wants others to view things their way.  Let me see if i can get this through your thick skull.  This question can go either way.  I decided to address any enjoyment or lack of enjoyment when actually fighting with other women.  If you want, explain your view of watching other women since that was your first reaction.

ConnieD

« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2010, 01:11:35 AM »
Do you buy shoes without laces because its too difficult for your to tie them?  Do you not read what I'm saying.  I'm saying that there can be different views and I used the view of someone that actually fights.  I mean, I'm running out of ways to actually explaining this.  But I do have to say, you're making me laugh over here because I just don't know what you're not getting.

Also, don't even try to make comments on my profile pics about me looking weird.  You don't want to start that war hon.

Offline Foul Mouthed Donna

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2010, 01:15:47 AM »
To answer the question of whether a woman finds catfights exciting...well, I'd love to see Connie and Lauren fight!!

ConnieD

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2010, 01:16:08 AM »
Ooooo, how original since I've never been called a bitch before....lol  

ConnieD

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2010, 01:21:35 AM »
Lauren, you wish you were 1/2 the woman I am.  Please don't embarrass yourself now.  You've already proven your lack of understanding of the English language.  Ironic coming from a Brit.  But now you out of all people are going to try to make fun of how i look.  Lauren, with that nose and building sized forehead you should really not be trying to make fun of others.  

ConnieD

« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2010, 01:50:38 AM »
Whew, finally she's gone...geez  lol

Offline alinushh

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2010, 06:48:45 AM »
I hate fighting but if somebody challenges me i will not flee

Offline raywise

« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2010, 04:29:43 PM »
Oh Lauren, I love your replies when you get stuck into some of these people. When the insults etc start flying you come out with some rippers, keeps me in stitches.  :D :D

Love ya, keep it up.

Hoo Roo

Offline jess6

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2010, 02:59:38 PM »
Just as an observation, speaking a ssomeone who does fight regulalrly, I suspect Connie would beat Lauren in a fair fight

ConnieD

« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2010, 04:52:06 PM »
Hi Jess, thanks for the comment but I've just ignored Lauren's bullshit on here.  She not only can't understand what she reads, she can't win one single poll on here.  I think she would have gotten the hint by now that people mostly agree she wouldn't a win any fight but I can't say I'm surprised by her ingorance.

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2010, 06:36:09 PM »
Jealous bitch!

Interesting to hear how you've been watching all the polls I've been in though... pervy little nerd!

I can set you two girls up in a vote poll if you wish?

ConnieD

« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2010, 09:59:51 PM »
Well being that I see your polls all over the place its hard for me to miss.  Don't blame me that you keep losing.

Hi Pollman,

Thanks for the offer but that won't be necessary.  Lauren already has too many polls she's losing.

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2010, 09:10:03 PM »
Well, I'm glad to see 2 women getting into a bit of a fight over this question. Just need them to pull hair.

What I wanted was this. Since there are a number of women on this site, do you like to see other women fight? If 2 coworkers were to fight after work, would you watch and cheer them on or try to break it up? If you didn't like a coworker or a neighbor and she wanted to settle things, would you fight? What if you are in your 40's or 50's and at a wedding or office party, dressed in an evening dress and wearing pantyhose, and you got into an argument with someone around the same age, would you be willing to step outside and discuss things woman to woman?

Lets hear from you fine ladies.