News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Do women enjoy catfights more than guys???

• 72 Replies

Offline BD50

Re: Do women enjoy catfights more than guys???
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2016, 05:46:00 AM »
Iv always enjoyed watching a good catfight not a face punching type, two girls wrestling and pulling hair slapping and cloths being torn off exposing them to all watching
My fantasy would be seeing my somewhat conservative 55yr old wife get involved in one and being stripped breast and crotch slapped and abused in public so everyone can see her humiliation

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2016, 07:38:14 PM »
I am part of the group of crazy women who have to have their dramas be real.  I can't just watch it on TV.
And the drama I have chosen, in fighting, is because of the effect it has on men.  I learned at an early age
that guys get off on seeing us fight, seeing us get hurt, seeing domination and humiliation elements play out,
seeing things that are uniquely feminine.  I love the reaction I get from onlookers when I am in a fight. So
is that a love for catfights, or just being an attention whore?  I'm probably a little more of the latter than the
former.  I'd much rather be in a fight than watch one.  Now is that a complex enough response?  LOL.

Jessie

Offline wrestlinhose

• God Member
  • I love catfights and wrestling.
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2016, 12:36:51 AM »
Jessiefite I love your honest answer and you certainly have my attention now.

Offline al2468

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2016, 04:05:02 AM »
jessiefite- would love for you to describe some of your fights.

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2016, 10:38:33 PM »
I am part of the group of crazy women who have to have their dramas be real.  I can't just watch it on TV.
And the drama I have chosen, in fighting, is because of the effect it has on men.  I learned at an early age
that guys get off on seeing us fight, seeing us get hurt, seeing domination and humiliation elements play out,
seeing things that are uniquely feminine.  I love the reaction I get from onlookers when I am in a fight. So
is that a love for catfights, or just being an attention whore?  I'm probably a little more of the latter than the
former.  I'd much rather be in a fight than watch one.  Now is that a complex enough response?  LOL.

Jessie
what group is it? crazy women?

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2016, 11:00:50 PM »

Jessie

I like it real and with an audience as well Jessie.
you are one of the amazing woman in the catfight world:)

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2016, 05:14:32 PM »
I've asked several ladies who have fought for my company which would they rather watch 2 men or 2 ladies fight and the vast majority say "ladies"'.

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: May 22, 2016, 11:48:09 AM »
I've asked several ladies who have fought for my company which would they rather watch 2 men or 2 ladies fight and the vast majority say "ladies"'.

havent you asked why exactly?

Offline Mika_B

« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2016, 09:40:54 PM »
I have been in a few catfights and have seen a few as other women fought. I think most women do enjoy watching a catfight. I know I do as long as it is an even fight and a  "catfight",  I detest fist fights. I agree with Catfight Luvr and Polarbear, there is a big difference between reality and fantasy. Men seem much more likely to break up a catfight than women. Women seem happy to let the ladies settle things between themselves. The only time I have seen women step in and stop a catfight is when it turned vicious with nasty face clawing. Men seem to like the build up to the fight, but once the ladies get their hands on each other and start fighting. The men seem to step in right away and stop it. Men all want to see a catfight untill it happens, or it is their wife or girl friend involved. Then they are stopping it as soon as possible.

I agree
mature woman   5'5" 150-155 interests in submission and rules catfights  I'm  on Trillian as mika_budd

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2016, 09:03:20 PM »
Ladies let us talk about catfight
why do you like it?

Offline pacer

• God Member
  • nothing as sexy as a good ol catfight
« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2016, 04:37:57 AM »
I ones I have saw the ladies enjoyed it as much or maybe even more than the men did

Offline Irada

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2016, 05:44:58 PM »
i like to watch ...
it is so amusing when two women act catty with each other
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 05:48:44 PM by Irada »
fight like cats

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2016, 05:51:06 PM »
we talk about the developed societes where women are equal to man and take part in everything also in fights.they can fight each other

but in many other societes women ignores fights.they dont like fights

so i want to ask women here.why you may like catfights between other women?