News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

CATFIGHT SUBMISSION VIA PUSSY GRAB CLIP

• 8 Replies

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
CATFIGHT SUBMISSION VIA PUSSY GRAB CLIP
« on: February 24, 2011, 02:27:50 AM »
http://www.dailymotion.com/waslick#videoId=xh6bv1

A quick clip I put up on Daily Motion demonstrating the correct way to obtain a submission in a NHB fight through the use of a pussy attack.  Note; ladies, in a catfight, the pussy should be a primary point of attack along with titties....and hair....that is, assuming you want to win......enjoy!

Offline skyychick2001

• Looking For IRL Fights
Re: CATFIGHT SUBMISSION VIA PUSSY GRAB CLIP
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 04:06:07 AM »
The foxycombat video is a helluva match.  Thanks for the great links

If you know of a place to see more foxycombat vids I would love to know. 
13 Years on Yahoo has only made me want to do it for real.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 11:04:58 PM »
bb.....good guess,but Foxy Combat....this ain't..... :-*

Offline shgalac

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 10:51:17 PM »

I am surprised that you guys are not familiar with ECNWC
A great match
the same girls used this tactic in the following vid but there it didn't end with a KO

great stuff

Mandarin

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 05:14:12 PM »
One of the best catfights ever in video is from ENCWC   It has extreme hairpulling and breast grabbing but it ends with the most viscious pussy attack I have ever seen on video.  It is Camille vs Mia  OUTSTANDING catfight

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2011, 06:55:32 PM »
One of the best catfights ever in video is from ENCWC   It has extreme hairpulling and breast grabbing but it ends with the most viscious pussy attack I have ever seen on video.  It is Camille vs Mia  OUTSTANDING catfight
happy to hear that.....this week I ordered that Camile v Mia plus the Mia v Monica ecnwc cds.......really looking forward to watching those fights......I like em rough with lots of hair pulling breast attacks and pussy grabbing......my hope is there is plenty of that for real in these fights......also it seems Camile only had that 1 fight with Mia......then gave it up......seems a shame..... ;)

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2011, 10:55:55 PM »
While we are on the subject.....here's another shot of a fight that worked itself into pussy grabbing attacks as both equally matched women tried for a submission.....all real, but not quite as intense and rough as the ECNWC stuff..... ;)

Offline simon

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 03:26:47 PM »
Waslick,

Just wondering where is the pic from? is there from a commercial video? who is the producer?

Thanks

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2011, 04:14:31 PM »
Waslick,

Just wondering where is the pic from? is there from a commercial video? who is the producer?

Thanks

This capture is from a video from a German producer named KONTEX.......they do a great job and have produced some excellent fights......my goal is to post a clip of this fight up on the new video clip section here so u can have a look.......really busy now so I may not get to it until next week..... ;)