News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Tech Support - Main Story (m v f sexfight)

• 10 Replies

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Tech Support - Main Story (m v f sexfight)
« on: March 09, 2011, 09:41:28 PM »
And here's the main story.

Nicole hurried off home and got to work pulling out the ingredients she'd need. Then as the burners were warming up, she dashed off to her room to change. She planned on just wearing simple clothes, but her naughty side whispered in her ear and she picked out one of her "fighting" outfits for underneath.  She then tossed on a grey City College sweatshirt she'd cut the neck off of so it hung off one shoulder usually and slipped on a pair of black yoga pants she wore for working out and padded back to the kitchen barefoot.  Meanwhile Bill was a bundle of nerves.  She had to have known he'd seen the pictures.  And she still invited him over. He really wasn't sure what to do. Sure he'd been on dates before, but somehow, this seemed different.  There was a chemistry there, a palpable electricty that he couldn't explain.  Maybe it's because he grew up in the Mid-Atlantic area during the 80s and gotten hooked on wrestling watching the likes of Ric Flar, the Enforcer Arn Anderson and the other Horsemen battle Dusty Rhodes and Magnum TA and Nikita Koloff.  He'd also gotten hooked on female wrestling when GLOW appeared right around the time he hit puberty.  It was like a perfect storm. The wrestling he enjoyed combined with sexy women of all sizes and shapes wearing really hot outfits.  And now he's about to go have dinner with an attractive, intelligent woman who has similar tastes and perhaps has even dabbled in that area in real life.  Unsure of what to wear, Bill decided to be safe and go with standard work clothes.  A white undershirt and polo top along with khaki slacks. Yes the outfit screamed IT guy, but he didn't want to come off being underdressed or overdressed. 
He picked up his smartphone and read the e-mail with directions to Nicole's apartment and arrived there just before 7.  He buzzed the intercom and she let him in.  When he reached her door, his nerves threatened to get the best of him and he could feel his palms sweating. Nervously he stood before the door, shifting his weight from one foot to another and chewing on his upper lip as he gathered the courage to just knock.  Nicole answered the door and rewarded him with one of her sunny smiles.  "Bill, right on time. And looking rather professional I must say" she said with a wink.  Bill couldn't help but look her over as this was the first time he had seen Nicole in anything other than her work outfits.  Well, in person at the least.  She had her brilliant red hair tied back in a lazy pony tail, glasses still low on her nose.  He could see a nice section of bare shoulder peeking out from her 80s style sweatshirt along with a purple bra strap that got his imagination churning.  What got him the biggest was the yoga pants. They were very tight on her lower body, you could see the firmness in her thighs and the curve of her hips and strength in her calves as she moved and those cheeks, they swayed with a hint of power that made Bill feel a stirring inside him.  He processed the fact that she couldn't be wearing underwear or at the most a tiny thong and his head almost exploded at that image.  She had walked a few paces in front of him, a smile on her cute face as she could see the surprise and the appraisal in Bill's eyes when she opened the door for him.  She chewed on her lower lip as her mind vacillated over how things shold go tonight when she realized she was walking alone.  She could feel his eyes on her and even though she had been looked on with desire by men before, she felt herself go flush and her face reddened at the idea of Bill checking her out.  She turned her head slightly, looking back over her shoulder as she mischievously said "I'm sorry. Are you a vampire like other IT guys? Do I need to invite you in so you can cross the threshhold?"  Bill hemmed and hawed and sputtered out something incomprehensible before taking a furtive step inside Nicole's apartment.  She laughed and the sound filled the room and echoed in Bill's ears. It wasn't a demeaning laugh, it was one of pure amusement and Bill could only smile as he looked down sheepishly and said "No, that's just a myth even though we do like having the lights off in our office while we work.  I was just checking you ou..err checking your apartment out."  The last slip elicited a giggle from Nicole and another warm smile as she walked back to Bill and took him by the hand. "Well come on, dinner is almost ready and we can eat at the bar. You'll get the full guided tour later" 

She led him to the kitchen and he saw two places set at the island that split the kitchen from the living room. It was an odd arrangement, but the lack of a dining room meant more space for the living room.  Bill noticed that she had her entertainment center, sectional sofa and love seat arranged in such a way that there was a large, square open area in the middle which was covered by a plush black carpeting.  Bill's mind wandered off as he imagined matches Nicole had with other women in that very area.  "I do hope you like it" she said as she placed his meal in front of him. Bill wistfully gazing at the living room area muttered "Oh I'm sure I will" before snapping out of his reverie and turning to face Nicole with a smile.  She noticed him looking out at what she thought of as her "ring" and knew what had to be going through his mind. For some reason, she was feeling flattered. She sat beside him at the bar, angling to face him as she ater her meal and they proceeded to small talk about work and some of the goings on there. They vented on some of their coworkers and their eccentricities.  They even began talking about current technology trends and found they shared similar tastes in television.  Then after finishing up, the conversation shifted to wrestling and Bill found out that Nicole liked watching the WWE and TNA equally while wishing for a little more in ring action and a little less (or a lot in the case of some angles) drama.   

Then the conversation turned to the elephant in the room both were avoiding.  They were discussing who were hotter as a whole, the Divas or the Knockouts when Bill said, "Doesn't really matter. You're hotter than anyone in either company."  Nicole blushed immediately aided by the alcohol they both were sipping.  Bill blinked and realized what he said, but didn't know how to recover so he started sipping on his beer.  "I take it you saw the photos then?" Nicole asked before taking her glass in her hands and sipping while looking at Bill over the edge of the glass.  Bill knew he was caught so he just admitted it, looking down at the beer in his hands and saying, "Yes I did. But not all of them. Enough to know you've been using company property and company time to play on the internet."  "You should've turned me in. Don't get me wrong, I'm very glad you didn't. So why didn't you?"  "Only because it was you.  You treat me like I'm a human being unlike the other folks who are aggravated when I arrive and just brush me off so they can hop back on and do what they need without pausing to as much as acknowledge my existence.  Plus, you're so much better at what you do than the younger gals fresh out of college who are all flash and no substance. For the good of the company, I decided to look away this one time."  Nicole smiled broadly and reached out her hand to Bill's wrist taking it and as he looked up meeting his eyes with hers. "Just for the company?" He replied by blushing and averting his eyes.  She kept the warm smile on him as she continued, "So you didn't see the other folders, the ones marked real life?  Why not?"  "Because I knew I had to get through the day without letting slip what I saw and I was worried if I saw more, it would be too much to contain.  What I did see was enough to make it very hard for me to talk to you without imagining you in those outfits.  You hide your beauty at work very well and I didn't want to blow your cover."  Nicole felt warm and it wasn't the alcohol.  Now she knew why she had listened to the voice in her ear earlier and worn her "ring" outfit.  "Well, shall I show you what you missed?" she said before placing her drink on the bar and taking his beer and setting it down. She stood up and took his hand and waited for him to realize what she was offering.  Ever the smartass, Bill quickly jumped in with "Well, I'm not good at catfighting..." Nicole playfully swatted at his shoulder and led him over to the living room area. 

"I take it you've never done a sexfight before, Bill?" "Well sometimes the thrashing about I've done could be considered fighting, but no, no sexfights" he replied with a sideways grin.  She smiled back and shook her head.  "Here's a quick recap on the rules. The point is to dominate your opponent sexually.  No punching or kicking or actual combat like that is allowed.  Grappling however is as you'll want to hold your opponent down so you can take advantage and work them over." "And the person who makes the other orgasm first wins?"  She smiled and looked thoughtfully as she replied, "That can be the usual stipulations, but I prefer the winner to be the one who has clear advantage when the first person orgasms.  That way when I'm dominating you and I cum first, I won't lose." He grinned and chuckled, "Just because I don't have experience sexfighting doesn't mean I don't have experience with sex. So don't be surprised when you lose. Anything else I should know?" "Some sexfights have stakes where the loser has to provide something to the winner or follow the wishes of the winner or something like that. We'll skip that since this is your first time and I'd hate for you to worry about that kind of thing.  Also attire is flexible. Some sexfights start out completely nude, but again since you're a sexfight virgin, I think we'll go with underwear tonight. Any other questions?"  "Man Nicole, you really have a cocky attitude about this. Don't underestimate me."  "Bill dear, I've got lots of experience with this kind of match and another thing, when we're fighting, it's not Nicole, it's Nikki Love."  Bill watched the very confident grin she gave him as she removed her glasses during her last statement and undid her ponytail holder. It was like a complete transformation from the quiet but capable girl from work to this really aggressive and sensual woman that's standing before him.  He smirked in return, determined not to look like a total loser in front of Nicole, no in front of Nikki Love. Just the name itself dripped of excitement and made Bill's mind fill with the possibilities.  "Ok, so should I go to another room and change?"  Nikki giggled and her deep brown eyes seemed to sparkle with playfulness. "Silly, we're having a sexfight. Why would you need to change somewhere else."  She reached down and pulled off her sweatshirt and Bill audibly gasped and his eyes grew as big as saucers as he say Nikki standing there with a purple trimmed bra with black mesh barely containing her firm alabaster orbs.  A violet bow bunched in the middle between the mesh cups added to the sultry nature of the top.  "Oh Bill, you really are adorable, but please don't drool on yourself like that" she said smiling at him and looking pleased with his reaction.  Bill gathered himself and worked on gaining his composure when she turned around and bent over, her curvy bottom facing him directly as she peeled off her yoga pants and confirming that she was in fact wearing a thong. A very small purple triangle rested over her supple cheeks with thin purple straps leading away from it being the only evidence that there was clothing there.  Bill's eyes traveled all over her lower body, admiring the thick yet athletic thighs and the strong muscular calves.  It was apparent she kept in shape, yet didn't try to get stick thin. No this girl had curves and she was proud of them.  As she kicked out of her yoga pants, she looked over her shoulder at Bill and grinned, giving her hips a little shake. "So you like my Wicked Temptations special?  Just wait, you haven't seen the best part."  Nikki straightend up and turned slowly.  Bill knew the thong was tiny, but he had no idea how tiny.  The purple straps eased down low on her hips in the front to meet with a very small patch of mesh material that looked like it just did cover her lower lips.  A violet bow topped the waistband if you could call it such.  Bill was gone. He had never in real life seen such an outfit and on such a sexy woman as well.  Nikki grinned as she saw that he just didn't know where to look, the feeling of his lustful eyes over her body sending thrills throughout her.  She always enjoyed how men looked her over, but to have this man who knew her mousy side from work to now be in stunned silence at her body just made her all the more excited.  "Now now Bill, you don't want to lose this fight already.  It's your turn now. Show me what you got."  Bill blinked finally and nodded, still not able to verbalize his thoughts.  He stripped off his polo shirt and blushed as he heard Nikki whistle. This flirty, fresh side of her would take some getting used to.  Nikki stood there hands on hips and looked Bill over. He was tall at almost 6' and looked like a basketball player, but she could tell that he did keep in shape.  While not having abs of steel he did in fact have some nice tone going there.  He was a bundle of toned lean muscle actually and she knew from experience that sometimes men built like Bill could be a lot stronger than they looked.  She would keep that in mind while she was dominating him, she thought with a slight chuckle.  Bill kicked off his shoes and turned around, unfastening his belt and zipping down his slacks before sliding them off.  Now as Nikki looked at him from the rear she saw that he had a rather cute butt and thighs that looked dangerous, but those calves of his. Wow! Just from seeing his lower body, she knew he probably kept in shape playing basketball or volleyball.  He looked yummy and she never would have guessed that from seeing him at work.  Bill straightened up, conscious of her eyes on him.  He was really nervous about turning around.  Bill wasn't a whitey tighty kinda guy nor was he full on for boxers.  He compromised and wore boxer briefs which gave him the support he liked without being too loose.  The only problem now was that seeing Nikki in her outfit if you could call it that along with the alcohol and just the sexually charged atmosphere had Bill in a state of...readiness.  He wasn't sure how she'd react.  "Come on now Bill, I want to see the whole package."  He blushed again, his hands subconsciously covering himself.  He really didn't understand why he felt so shy around Nikki.  It's not like he was a virgin or hadn't been around women in just his underwear before.  He really was wild back in his college days.  For some reason, he was worried about her impression of him and he wasn't exactly sure why.  Slowly he turned, hands still covering like he was a soccer player getting ready to stand at the wall during a free kick.  "Shyness is cute, but it only gets you losses in this world, Billy."  At that he moved his hands away and bared himself somewhat to Nikki.  She felt her skin flush and a stirring inside her.  The reaction surprised her as much as anything.  She was very impressed with the bulge she was eyeing and unconsciously licked her lips predatorially.  She had many fights before and even with men more endowed, but for some reason, be it the wine, the fear of losing her job combined with realizing she wasn't or just the fact she hadn't played in a while, Nikki really wanted at Bill's member.  Her breathing deepened and her voice added an interesting lilt as she said, "Yes. Very Nice." She moved on over to him, an added sway in her gait just enhancing her sultriness.  Bill could feel his body reacting to her every step.  His body was engulfed in desire and excitement.  Bill was no virgin at 33, but he couldn't remember a time he'd wanted a woman as much as he wanted Nikki right now.  She came up close to him, pressing her chest into his, but a little offcenter so her arm could reach down between his legs. Her breast pressed close against him and he inhaled sharply as he felt Nikki softly cup his package, her hand warm through the cotton of his boxer briefs.  "Hmmm, it looks like you're coming into this match pretty well armed Bill" she whispered in his ear, her breath hot against his lobe.  He swallowed hard and replied, "S.so when do we start?"  She gave his package a playful squeeze as she answered "We already have." She pressed her body more into Bill's and at 5'8" only gave up 3 inches of height, her breast mashing against his toned chest and mushrooming outward at the top.  He could feel the warmth of her hand through the cotton of his boxer briefs and his shaft responded accordingly, slowly expanding in size and starting to throb with each pounding heartbeat.  Bill was unsure where to go with his hands.  While he was no virgin, it still had been quite some time since a woman as erotically charged as Nikki had shown any interest in him.  He was as indecisive as a man who'd fasted for Lent coming to a buffet when it was over.  Nikki cooed in his ear, teasing him by whispering, "I promise, it's ok to touch me Bill. We both want it."  And as she said it, she felt a sharp swirl of emotions.  She was right in saying she wanted it, but with Bill moreso than her other opponents it seemed she wanted it more than usual. Whether it was the fact that he'd known her mousy side or that he was a coworker and she knew after tonight he'd never look at her the same or some other naughty reason, Nikki just felt more charged than usual.  She decided it was time to strike.Nikki slid her left leg between Bill's legs and hooked it around his left ankle.  She shoved forward with her shoulder and tripped him back onto the floor.  Bill stumbled back and landed roughly on the plush carpet.  Before he could get his bearins, Nikki was on top of him, facing away, resting her ample bottom on his sternum.  Like lightning, she quickly reached between his legs and started rubbing his already aroused shaft.  She giggled with pleasure as she watched it grow and strain against his boxer briefs. "Why Bill, I never knew you were so packed. Hiding such a tool should be illegal" she cooed as she saw his rod pushing and slipping up until it peeked out above the waistband. All Bill could do for the first minute was groan in pleasure. He was overwhelmed completely by Nikki and her sensuality.  Then his hands reacted, moving to her nice round bottom and size 36 hips.  He heard her gasp and felt goosebumps rise on her soft alabaster flesh as she felt his large and surprisingly calloused hands roaming around her cheeks and hips. 
Nikki shuddered, surprised at her reaction to Bill touching her in a more intimate way than she was accustomed to him doing.  She realized that part of her, the quiet, demure side had wanted him to touch her like this for some time.  If that part of her which usually helped her resist the attempts by her opponents to arouse her was in fact excited and aching for his touch, she knew she could be in for some trouble.  Her hands quickly went to the waistband of his boxer briefs, strained by his erection and she peeled them down to his thick, muscled thighs. As his member was freed, it slowly stood in front of her and the thrill of seeing his longer and thicker than expected manhood made her subconsciously begin to rock her hips against his hands and chest.  She licked her lips in anticipation of enjoying his cock and felt her excitement radiate throught her body, her mound moistening as a result. 
Bill was enjoying the softness of Nikki's lovely ivory skin against his hands and how firm her bottom felt when he noticed her sliding down his underwear.  The air felt cool against the warmth of his excitement as he felt his rod being freed from the strain of his boxer briefs.  He felt Nikki starting to rock against his hands and enjoyed the sensation, feeling some more sweat and perhaps something more dripping down her thighs and onto his chest.  He leaned his head up and inhaled, catching the telltale scent of her arousal and he grinned broadly.  Her honeypot so close, he decided to reach up and pull her own underwear down.  The tiny thong stretched, but slowly slid down  and Bill got a marvelous view of Nikki's lovely ass and mound from behind.  The thong couldn't be removed completely, but it was out of Bill's way as he moved his hands forward, letting his thumbs tease the cleft between Nikki's cheeks and causing her to quiver at his touch while his eyes drunk in the sight of her lower lips glistening with obvious arousal.
Nikki knew pausing in a match like this was dangerous and chided herself by being so enamoured of the sight of Bill's member that she allowed him to react.  It's not as if she hadn't seen cock before or even larger. For some reason tho, Bill's captured her desire in a way no other had so her defenses were down when he slid his hands up to her waistband and tugged the tiny thong down  to her thighs.  When his hands went back to her cheeks and his thumbs played with her rosebud opening she could only close her eyes, stifle a groan but not the trembling her body did in response.  She'd always been so dominant in her previous fights, overwhelming her opponents, male and female, with her sexuality and knowing just where to touch to send them to pleasure and prove her superior skills.  Bill was different.  For some reason he excited her more than the others and his touch seemed much more overwhelming.  He also seemed to know where she was vulnerable as she bit back groans every time his thumb would graze her rosebud.  Her nipples strained erect against her top showing just how aroused she was.  But she was also a competitor and she would not lose tonight. Not without a fight. She leaned forward, getting a nice whiff of his meat and getting a chill of excitement as a result.  Her tongue pressed the base of his rod and slowly dragged its way up to the soft head, traveling a winding route guided by the veins pulsing in his member.  She assaulted him from all sides, leaving his shaft coated in her saliva except for the very tip.  She could feel his muscles beneath her quaking as she pressed her attack.  Once she had his cock sufficiently licked like a lollipop, she parted her lips wide and gave his tip a soft kiss before taking it inside her mouth.  A sense of victory accompanying the move as she heard a long, deep groan come from Bill as she suckled his head.
Bill kept up the stroking, letting his thumbs get ever so nearer to her forbidden entry when he felt Nikki lean forward. At first he smiled, watching as her ass perked up and allowed him better access to her rosebud and mound.  Then he could only tremble as Nikki's tongue slid against his cock.  Waves of pleasure flowed from her soft tongue, through his  rod and outward to all his body.  He paused his hands as he just felt her tongue slipping up his shaft, aching for it to touch his tip, but always stopping just short.  He could feel her tongue wrapping around the backside of his member and sliding so erotically up his shaft.  He'd never met anyone so talented with her tongue before.  As he closed his eyes and enjoyed her actions, he realized that because it was Nikki, Nicole, whichever she called herself, working him over that she was awakening feelings of pleasure he never thought he'd ever experience.  Levels of enjoyment flooded his brain and thoughts of doing things he would be too reticent to even imagine began filling his mind.  Nikki was taking him to a wonderland of pleasure, opening him up to hidden desires he'd never faced.  Bill was broken out of his reverie when he felt Nikki's full lips pressing against the extremely sensitized tip of his cock.  And then she took him inside her mouth.  From a deep, primal place he never knew he had, Bill let out a gutteral moan of pleasure.  It was loud and deep and lasted for some time as Nikki began inhaling and sucking on his member.  Bill was lost in waves of pleasure as Nikki's talent drove him wild.  Somewhere in the back of his mind, a small part of him, the competitor in him was yelling that he was losing.  Finally Bill heard the call and his hands slid up to Nikki's hips and pulled downwards as his elbows nudged her legs, moving her ass and mound closer as he leaned up and dragged his tongue over her lower lips. He pressed his tongue flat and let it slide down the length of her lips as he heard her groaning into his cock and quivering throughout her whole body. 
Nikki was completely focused on taking Bill's rod and sucking it dry.  She felt a need, a desire inside her that she'd never felt this intensely before in any of her other matches.  She held herself up with her hands and started sucking on his manhood, her own arousal deepening as she inhaled the musk of his meat.  She started taking more of him in her mouth and did not notice when his hands went to her hips and he shifted her legs, granting him access to her mound.  Only when the sensation of his warm, wet tongue pressing against her bare lips registered in her body did she realize he had gone on the attack.  As his tongue slid down her lips, she groaned harshly onto him, her honeypot now leaking fiercely in response. When he parted her lips and his tongue went high inside and found her puffy clitty, her fingers dug deep trenches into the carpet and her moan onto Bill's member caused him to spasm with pleasure.  Nikki's mind was racing, emotions and sensations threatened to overwhelm her.  He was so good, swirling his tongue around and against her pleasure button hitting all the right spots as his hands massaged her firm bottom.  She felt herself in danger of losing control and being caught up by his masterful attention.  She quickly moved to counter him, shifting her weight and leaning back which temporarily gave him more access to her mound, but also allowed her to reach with one of her hands and cup his balls.  She rolled them gently around in her warm hands, feeling their weight as she plunged forward more, taking even more of his throbbing rod in her mouth and even down her throat as she desperately tried to finish him off before he could bring her orgasm forward.
Bill was lost in the joy of licking and slurping up Nikki's juices.  Her warm wetness tasted like sweet nectar as he lashed out at her pussy with is darting tongue.  He forced his way past her folds and sought out her clit, wanting to really add to the pleasure as he focused on driving this woman as wild as she was driving him.  This sexy, erotic woman who was hiding in such a meek shell at work, but was a tigress here and now, almost devouring him sexually.  When he felt her shift back he egotistically thought she was giving in to his ministrations and continued to wrap his tongue around her puffy clit, stroking and caressing it as he drunk deep of the mead she released.  That changed when he felt her hand on his sac.  He shuddered in surprise and pleasure as her gentle caresses threatened to send him over the edge then and there.  He knew he could not hold out much longer, but he so stubbornly refused to release first. Even as his balls swelled in preparation for his coming orgasm, he fought to hold it back, his tongue now madly thrashing about inside her as his lips covered hers and he breathed deeply, sucking in her juices.  His hands caressing her firm cheeks and then spreading them, his thumb playing over her rosebud and pushing forward, slowly invading her ass and pushing against her, feeling her opening up hoping this would be what drives her to release.
Nikki could taste victory as she got her first salty and tangy response from Bill in the form of his precum oozing freely into her mouth.  She could also feel his sac getting heavier and she knew it was just a little more, if she could just shut out the waves of pleasure his artful tongue was causing inside her it would be her win.  Bill had other ideas and Nikki had to fight back a scream as his tongue started lashing out at her button, increasing the intensity of her sensations and on top of that, he forced his thumb against her ass and started slipping it inside her.  "How did he know?" she desperately cried out in her mind. Nikki was one of those women who had resisted anal for the longest time until in one of her matches she was beaten and her male opponent had his way with her as the stakes.  From that point on, her ass was her major weakness.  The nerve endings there for her were just hypersensitive and ever since that match, once an opponent pushed past her rosebud, she was a helpless kitty.  Bill had happened on this weakness and she tried valiantly to hold off, but she could feel the quaking inside her growing.  In desperation she squeezed on Bill's sac, hoping to milk him and force him to cum as she sucked harder on his pulsing cock.
Bill knew he was almost done for when he pressed in his thumb. It was a last ditch effort and he knew some gals loved it and others were turned off by it, but he had nothing to lose.  He felt his precum earlier and knew he couldn't last longer when he felt her hand on his balls, squeezing and that was it, the last straw.
Nikki could feel Bill's hips shifting and she knew he was ready to lose. But just as she felt he was about to cum, she felt him jab his thumb in deeper inside her ass, and that was all it took.
Nikki and Bill both in unison let out deep groans of pleasure as Bill's cock just exploded inside Nikki's mouth, blasting her with his white sticky cum even as Nikki's pussy trembled and gushed her juices out all over Bill's mouth coating him with her warm sweet honey.  They stayed locked like this together as their muscles all tensed and released, their mutual orgasms rocking throughout both their bodies and causing the other to have even more intense releases.  After what seemed like and eternity, Nikki finished lapping up Bill's cum and laid down on his body, catching her breath and slowly cleaning his member with her tongue.  Bill slid his thumb out and let his arms flop to the carpet, spent and temporarily mute from the sensation, his legs feeling limp and drained of blood.  He turned his head to one side and lazily dragged his tongue on her inner thigh, cleaning off some of her juices as he lay there.   A short time after, when their breathing became less ragged and more under control, Bill felt and heard Nikki giggling. 
"Wh..what is it?"  "Bill, I think this is the first sexfight I've been in where my 34Cs haven't been touched at all. I'm still wearing my bra for goodness sake."  Bill smiled and replied, "I'll have to take care of them in the rematch then."  Nikki smiled and eased herself up, turning her body so she now looked down on him, seeing his silly grin and hints of her juices on his mouth.  "So I didn't scare you away hunh? I think since you lost, you should take care of my girls right now." She leaned down, rubbing his cheeks with her breasts.  "Now wait a minute. I didn't lose, I made you cum first, so I should be the one ordering you around." Bill gave Nikki a playful swat on her bottom, close enough to her sensitive rosebud that she let out a quick squeal.  "What say we just call it a draw and skip straight to the after party." He smiled and gripped her cheeks with both hands and leaned up and kissed her in reply.

The next day at work, everyone noticed that Bill seemed to have a little extra spring in his step and helped everyone out with a bigger smile than normal.  Poor Nicole tho. It seemed like that day she was having the worst luck with her computer. She had to call Bill to come over to help her almost every hour......
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline chuckles

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Tech Support - Main Story (m v f sexfight)
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 01:02:48 AM »
SO excellent. Thank you very much.

Offline BlackHulk

• Mixed wrestling,/ 2on 1 matches
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 09:36:46 PM »
Great story!  Anymore like it?
6', 220 pound well developed black male lookng  for mixed matches and 2 on 1 handicap style matches with females..

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 09:53:10 PM »
Thanks for the feedback. I am actually working on a sequel as well as other stories, but work is grinding me right now.

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline charlir

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 08:28:47 PM »
A very nice consensual, non violent or abusive "lover's match." These kinds of stories, and the "masked bunnies' have made my day. where were you two years ago?  :D

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 03:48:23 PM »
Thanks for the comments charlir...I'm more apt to write the consenual kind, even if it's a sexfight. At least both parties know what to expect going in.  2 years ago, I was languishing in IRC and yahoo. ;)

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 05:38:41 PM »
I've started a couple of different follow ups. All going in different directions. One is having Nikki fight a gal while Bill watches. I'm still trying to figure out logistics of that.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2014, 08:28:02 PM »
Here's part 2 of the story I posted a while back. Hope you enjoy,

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2014, 08:45:15 PM »
Enjoyed the story very much.  Well written and well thought out and put together.  I hope we get to see more of this :)
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2014, 09:58:34 PM »
Thanks for the kind words. I'm thinking about doing some more writing in the future. I may come back to these two or try something different.

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2014, 10:47:44 PM »
I LOVED this!  It is beautifully composed, written...and presented...fully detailed; and with a nice sense of suspense...where Bill discovers Nicole's guilty secret. It is also nicely paced - leading to the build-up to the deliciously....HOT ending!

Very well done!

To end on my, by now, usual notes...

MORE, PLEASE!!     and

Please see "To all writers on FCF"...under "Announcements" - the sentiments expressed there also apply to...YOU!

GG