News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Stories!

• 17 Replies

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
Re: Stories!
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2011, 06:24:20 PM »
Scribbler did a great job defining the storyline.  Thank you!  I wasn't getting there.

Offline charlir

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2011, 10:09:47 PM »
Dear Skychick2001, I thank you for your honest thoughts. I find them refreshing.  But if the LADY wins the match, in my opinions where does it say that she has to wait 15 mins? You win, its YOUR decision and as whether or not to continue abusing him. after all there IS more than one way to abuse him. lol

RosheeCat and NikkiBlondeNSexy, I understand what you are saying about us men. But some, of us do try to NOT leave our partners unsatisfied and frustrated. And while we may NOT be as good as you wish, it doesn't mean that some of us don't find MORE fun in pleasuring HER than ourselves.

I'm not against what you are saying, and I actually respect you speaking out. But not ALL of us try to be selfish jerks on this subject.

In my opinion, the 'fun' should be a mutual pleasing experience for BOTH, not a let down for one or the other.

TY

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2011, 03:54:35 PM »
You know I was thinking about doing a sexfight story with a twist..well for me anyways..f v f...I've done m v f stories but figured I'd go out on a limb and see if I could try my hand at f v f. So what I was thinking was asking the women out there for some suggestions.

Where would you like to see a f v f sexfight happen?
What kind of competitors would you like to see in a story?
Would you prefer something like a couple of friends going at it or random strangers in say an Underground Sexfighting League?
Would you enjoy things more realistic or perhaps campy?

Thanks in advance.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie