News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

catfights in literature

• 99 Replies

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
catfights in literature
« on: March 20, 2011, 08:24:52 PM »
what published books have women wrestling/catfights in them? i know they're out there, and that there aren't really any that center of catfighting, but anyone know particulars?

only a handful come to mind for me, and they're mostly just references

In the series Dresden Files, there's Dresden's gothy teenage pupil and his centuries-old lover (who was bodyswapped by a villain into a young Asian woman). When the lover enters his house unexpeced, the pupil doesn't recognize her, panics, and magically blinds her. She uses that to blindside her and pummel her into the ground until Dresden comes home and finds the scene.
Lover: "You hit me!"
Pupil: "You startled me! What was I supposed to do!?"
Lover: "I just mean you hit like a girl. Weren't you taught combat training?"
Pupil: "I've been busy. And besides, you were the one down on her ass."
Lover: "Of course. You've got 40 pounds on me."
Pupil: "Oh, that's it!"
ends there, though.

the other is in the Discworld book "Thud!"  There is a vampire and a werewolf on the city guard, both shapeshifters who don't keep their clothes while they change. they both go after a criminal in these underground tunnels on their own, traveling through mud before changing back to humans. they run into eachother nude, the werewolf ready to throw down when the vampire stops her.
"This is all well and good, but do you realize what's missing here? An audience. We're naked and hip-deep in mud! I'm telling you, we would make a bloody fortune."
of course she just explains why she's there and they get along with it

any other examples?
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline harpua13

• God Member
Re: catfights in literature
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 09:04:32 PM »
I just found one in Peter V. Brett's excellent "The Desert Spear", part of the "Warded Man" series, late in the book there's a savage catfight between two of the main female principles including a few crotch attacks.
Now I know why I enjoy his fiction so much, we have the same mindset.
Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 09:10:22 PM »
John Norman's Gor series....just look it up..
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 03:04:12 AM »
several of Ken Follett's have had girly tussels, such as Hornet Flight.

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 05:44:50 AM »
The Gor series is a great suggestion, Ian Fleming's James Bond classic From Russia with Love has the famous gypsy girls fight.

Offline ripher_apart

• God Member
  • I love catfights, female boxing, female nhb .
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2011, 02:09:16 PM »
What John Norman Gor books have the fights.. I had one of them, but found a used book store that has several of the John Norman Gor books..... I would like the titles I should buy....

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2011, 02:32:24 PM »
Very interesting this thread, also if it's difficult to me read english books.

In italian versions of spy-stories I've found many catfights in Donald Hamilton (Matt Helm) work. What I love better in his books is the heroine is not always the stronger one, like it happens nearly always in movies or tv-movies.

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2011, 07:36:16 PM »
To Karl Butters could you list the other Ken Follet novels that feature femfights? Also how good is the fight in Hornet Flight?

A Tale of 2 Cities has a femfight in it. As does A Midsummer Nights Dream. Robert Jordans Conan books also have some catfights.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2011, 08:04:54 PM »
Give me a little bit to remember/look 'em up.  It's been a while since I read them.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

cynara

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2011, 10:40:12 PM »
The classic "Tom Jones" has a wonderful brawl.

Offline rxbinz

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2011, 11:48:35 PM »
the Book Forever Amber had a great cat fight set in England around Victorian times I think.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2011, 09:57:56 AM »
Hi Simon! I hope you can understand my poor english.

Somewhere I have a book of Peter O'Donnel in which Modesty Blaise figths vs Mrs Fothergy. It's a long fight and very well written. They are all two skilled (too much for my tastes, I love better catfights) but Mrs Fothergy is far heavier and stronger. That's fine for me. I love when the good girl is clearly the weaker one.

About Matt Helm, I can remember some book with catfghts and some other with potential situation of catfights. Donald Hamilton is very accurate in psysycall descriptions and what I like better his good girls rather are pretty but slim, bad girls are always curvier and strong. I should have to look for some italian version of theese books, somewhere in my house.

In yellow and spies books we can find, sometimes, women wrestling and fighting. What is more difficult to find is good girls weaker than her foes, but I'm interested only in that.

Do you think it's possible to find some book on line?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 11:37:04 PM by krispin »

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2011, 11:08:29 AM »
This is such a great thread. Thanks to all who entered info here. I hope more will contribute as I love reading catfight stories and would love to find more specific information.

Can anyone tell me about the Tom Jones fight for instance? Seems like I remember reading it a looooooong time ago and very vagely remember the catfight story, but I just can't seem to remember the details.

Thanks,

JT

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2011, 11:26:35 AM »
don't remember the author, but do remember hearing there was a guy who wrote a string of Western novels. Each book supposedly had a catfight in it somewhere, hinting the author had a hidden catfight fetish. It was basically confirmed when the hero later meets a man with a collection of paintings, all of them renditions of the catfights that had taken place in the previous books
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

cynara

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2011, 09:19:20 AM »
The Tom Jones fight occurred outdoors, near a church (as I recall).  I remember the preamble:  it dealt with the fact that although females can be fierce fighters, they seldom attack each other's breasts.  In the book, the fight consumed two or three pages;  in the 1965 movie, a fight occurs in the presence of a group of women, but the camera keeps shifting away from the combatants.