News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Heather & Italian Bitch are going to slug it out until-& then winner dominates

• 5 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
I must admit my relationships are quite volatile. It doesn't help that I'm just one big slut that is always making love to someone, & it's not always my wife. Also adding to the mix is I'm an extremely hot, passionate lover, something that alone might cause woman to fight over, but I'm also very generous & romantic & once I start a relationship with a woman she never wants to give me up. Then to complete the recipe for a catfight, the woman that I am attracted to are not only beautiful, but tough woman too. Exactly, the woman that I'm attracted to are very confident, dominant, outspoken & don't take no shit.

It makes it so much more exciting telling my woman flat out that I love to see woman raise their fists up like men & fist fight over me. I tell them all how much hotter & more passionate I would be if they had just knocked the shit out of another woman & totally humiliated her over & over again, just for me. Just talking about it, just thinking about it, OOOHHH how hot it gets me, & it makes me so passionate that it makes woman laugh hysterically, & cry hysterically, & it makes their whole body quiver from deep down inside of them. It makes woman howl like a wounded animal or scream at the tops of their lungs when they orgasm.

I love jewelry, I think its sexy as hell & it makes a woman much more beautiful. I love when woman wear lots of big, sexy rings &  a watch & bracelets. So its not only that I buy gifts for my woman, but when I buy them jewelry I buy it for myself too, because they look so much hotter & so much sexier & so much more, more everything, which makes the way I love them which makes the way I touch them, which makes the way I.

OOOHHH I'll kiss them all over, tease them over & over & over again until they are just praying that I give them more. My lips, my tongue, my fingers becomes my woman's best friends, & I use them the way that I do because I love to make my woman feel like she the most special, most precious & luckiest woman on this earth. I strive to make each & every experience more & better than the last, & it's these feeling, this passion, this loving that makes my woman want to punch, kick, bash eachother's face in, & with he rings, those big, heavy rings that I put on her fingers.

Heather is my current wife, & she has already had to knock the shit out of a few woman over me. Heather is addicted to me, no one has ever made love to her like I do. No man has ever made her feel as beautiful, as sexy, as special as I do. No man has ever been as passionate as I am & its enough when she has to be away from me for a few days, a week, 10 days, but that is about her limit &..........Heather is a fox, she's just so beautiful I can't help but treating her as special as I do, & when I'm out of town for work, I leave her in a beautiful home, & there really isn't anything that she wants that she doesn't have except for me, & upon my return, I'm always buying her flowers, perfume or my favorite, jewelry.

I guess you could describe me as an equal opportunity whore........ That is because I'm not attracted to any one kind of woman, I like them big, small, big breasts, small breasts, Spanish, Italian, black, blond, brunette, red head. I think the most important feature of a woman is her face. If she has a beautiful face she stands a good chance, but if not, no chance what so ever.

Lately Iv been working in Florida & that is where I met Adelina. I met her my first night I was there & I met her at a bar. She was there with her girlfriends & she was wearing this really hot, tight dress with her huge breasts hanging halfway out of it. Adelina is definitely a little young for me, but don't forget, I'm a slut, & I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, & when I get that look of lust, that look of hunger, that look of "oh my god, he already has done everything that was in his mind to me & now he wants to do more." After a while, after Adelina was waiting for me to come over to her, but I didn't, exactly, Adelina walked over to me, & she couldn't help but to tell me how hot she was for me. She didn't know quite what had come over her, but she practically dragged me out of the bar, & if it wasn't enough to turn me on because of the way she looks, she's a tough, dominant woman, & she saw what she wanted & she just came a fuckin took it. It was so fuckin hot, so sexy, so.......

I mean every woman that I make love to is beautiful, is special, & is memorable. My wife Heather has a very beautiful face. I think that is what makes me love her so passionately. I mean she does have a great, tight body & big sexy breasts, but with her, its that gorgeous face. Adelina is a very beautiful woman, & her body is tight & sexy, but with Adelina it is her breasts that is her most special attribute, & her big, sexy baby bottle size nipples that I just had to kiss & lick & suck over & over again, just so passionately. I teased & worshiped Adelina's huge, sexy breasts, her big sexy nipples for hours. I made passionate love to Adelina's breasts, while occasionally kissing & licking & teasing her all over her body. Most woman never have a man make love to them as passionately as I do, but Adelina is young, she's only 24 & she had never experienced anything even close to this before.

At one point I could hear Adelina praying, begging, please, just a little more, please just a little down, oh down, to the side, oh, oh. Oh my god, oh please. After she had an extremely explosive orgasm, Adelina shoved me over on my back & mounted me. My big, hard cock slid deep inside of her & she held my arms down hard as she told me "oh my man, my fuckin man, you don't know what you've done to me. I'll fight for you. I'll kill for you. I'll never let any other woman go anywhere near you," & that was before I ever told her that I love when woman fist fight over me.

Normally I would have never expected Heather & Adelina to find out about eachother unless I decided to tell them about each other. So can you just imagine how surprised I was to find out that they ran into eachother on freecatfights.com. They actually saw pictures of eachother, & now they have been cursing eachother, threatening eachother, challanging eachother, & when Heather took pictures of her wearing all of her jewelry, including her big, heavy gold metal wedding ring, Adelina took pictures wearing all of the jewelry I bought for her & she told Heather that she would like nothing better than to pull her wedding ring off of her finger. I read it & I saw the pictures, my two big, strong, hot sexy woman wanted to raise their fists up like two men & punch eachother until one of them was.......

My fantasy, it is coming true again. I don't know just how the two woman got a hold of eachothers phone numbers, but I was there when Adelina called up Heather & told her that I bought her all those big, heavy rings & that she was going to use her rings to bloody Heather's face, & that after she kicked Heather's ass, she would take her wedding ring right off of her finger. Heather told Adelina that after she punched her face in with that ring, she was going to take her right over her knee & spank her ass bloody & black & blue. They threatened to sit on eachothers faces & make the other woman lick & suck there ass hole & their wet, hot pussy, & my wife, Heather told Adelina that she would make her moo like the fat cow that she was, & Adelina, not to be out done told Heather that she would make Heather oink & show me just what a fat pathetic pig Heather really is.

I mean can anything be any more exciting than this. These two beautiful, hot sexy woman are ready to knock the shit out of eachother until one of them totally dominates & humiliates the other woman. Can you just imagine!!!!!!!!

To be continued!!!!!!!

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Part 2
I didn't realize quite how pissed off Heather was. As a matter of fact I thought it was so fuckin hot the way Heather passionately told me stories of her & Adelina raising their fists up like men & fist fighting eachother. It was espcecially erotic because my beautiful. hot sexy wife had on all of her jewelry & she explained in great detail how she would use her fully ringed fists to bash Adelain's face in. She showed me that big gold metal wedding ring & she told me that she would knock Aselina's teeth out with that ring & make her suck that ring on her finger. My wife, my beautiful, sexy hot wife Heather told me how she was going to force that fat cow Adelina to suck that ring on her finger, & she was going to teach Adelaina to respect her marriage.

My wife then held her left fist up in the air, showing me her middle finger, the one with her wedding ring on it & she told me that she was going to shove her finger right into Adelina's pussy & fuck her with it, until Adelaina has an explosive orgasm on it right in front of me & all of her friends, & then she would pull it out & make that fat fuckin whore suck her wedding ring clean. I don't think I could have ever even imagined a hotter, more passionate, more explosive fantasy, & when it was time to leave & go back to work in Florida I found it very hard to tear myself away. I got on the plane & I couldn't stop thinking about my Heather, my big, tough, beautiful sexy wife would punch Adelina silly, & I kept imagining Adelina, my big breasted, hot, sexy woman with her eyes swimming around in her fuckin head, & her legs so wobbly that she started laughing at how difficult it is to maintain her balance.

Yes I had to keep my tray down & hold a blanket across my lap I was so fuckin excited as I pictured my tough wife beating Adelina into a bloody mess with her rings, with her wedding ring, & how she would humiliate her. I laughed as I pictured Heather pulling Adelina across her lap & spanking her ass bloody & black & blue. It was so hot thinking of my wife, my beautiful sexy, hot wife making Adelina cry like a baby, & make her beg & totally submissive to her. I had to wait, I was just about the last person off of the plane.

Adelina was there. She was waiting there for me toi get off the plane & somehow she could tell that something was differant. She didn't let me know, & she drove us to the bar & we had a couple of drinks. Adelina looked good, she looked hot, & she too was wearing a lot of jewelry. We partied & we were actually quite wacked when we got to her bedroom, & to break the ice she started rubbing my cock right though my jeans as we sat down on the bed. It wasn't long before she had me telling her how hot it was that she wanted to fight Heather but that she wouldn't stand a chance & I told her what Heather had said she was going to do to her.Adelina grabbed my cock a lot harder, & very strongly said, "you really think that your fat pig wife can beat me up, I don't fuckin think so. They don't call me the Italian Bitch for nothing. I will.........

I thought I had experienced the most erotic, hottest, wildest fantasies possible, but Adelina took it to yes a new, higher level. Adelina told me that there is a good reason why she is known as the Italian Bitch. That she isn't just your average bitch, that she practices it, that she studies it, that she sets the standard for being the most vicious bitch on earth, & that she is going to take great pride in knocking the shit out of my wife, & that when she was finished beating her up, she would humiliate her & make a complete fool out of her over & over again, & that this would be one fantasy I would never forget. Adelina took out her web cam & she called Heather up on the telephone to tell Heather, she told my wife to turn on the computer as she passioantely explained in great detail what she would do to Heather & how excited I am just thinking about it. She made Heather watch as she made me explode in a uncontrolable orgasm, & I was howling like a wounded animal right in front of my very own wife. OOOHHHH Adelina told Heather to come down & fight her, & that until she would get there I would be filling her up with my hit cum, so thjat when she gets there & Adelina finished beating her up, Adelina would make my wife suck eaqch & every last drop of my hot cum out of her wet, hot pussy. Dhe even took her panties off to show Heather her cxnt, & told her to get over here, my pussy will be all full waiting for you bitch."

Adelina was crazed, she was on that web cam for hours. She didn't know if Heather was still watching her so she was showing Heather all the jewelry that I bought her, & threatening to take Heather's wedding ring off of her finger. I wasn't really convinced that Adleina could actually beat Heather up, but what I was convinced of is that Adelina is right, she is the most vicious bitch that I ever met.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Things really come to a fuckin head the very next night after Adelina's video, & Adelina & I are at Adelina's very favorite bar. Adelina definitely had a feeling that Heather was going to show up at the bar to fist fight her, & Adelina was right. Adelina & I sat out on the large  terrace, & it's a typical warm, but a little breezy tropical Florida Sunday night. Adelina looks particularly hot & sexy, wearing her hot pink, low cut micro mini dress, high heels & stockings, & she had on her makeup & a lot of Jewelry. Adelina's huge sexy breasts are hanging halfway out of her dress & every guy in the place couldn't take their eyes off of her.

Adelina is hanging all over me & she is acting really flirtatious, & I'm really turned on. Adelina is so fuckin busy trying to seduce me that neither of us notice Heather, who is all dressed up too, wearing an equally short white mini dress, high heels & stockings & she too has on all her makeup & jewelry & as she walks outside onto the terrace, every man starts looking at Heather. Heather looks all around the large terrace until she see's Adelina & me sitting there, & Heather walks up right to Adelina & says, "What's going on here. What do you think you're doing with my husband." Adelina gets this nasty little smile across her face as she looks up at Heather & she says, " I'm having a fuckin conversation with Johnny you fat pig, so why don't you just get out of here & stop humiliating yourself."

So far the two woman have been having this conversation quietly, but now Heather is enraged, her face is getting redder & redder until she holds her left fist up right in Adelina's face, & she starts showing Adelina her wedding ring, her big, shiny gold wedding ring screaming, "do you see this ring, do you see it. This is my wedding ring, & as long as I wear this ring Johnny is mine, his cock is mine, & you better keep that fat fuckin cow body of yours away from him, or I'll crack your fuckin teeth right out of that big fuckin mouth of yours with this ring & I'll teach you to respect my marriage." By now everyone on the crowded terrace has stopped what they were doing & is looking, & a man standing by the door into the bar screams into the bar "fight, fight, two girls."

Now Adelina is just as angry as Heather & Adelina gets to her feet & she puts her hands on her hips screaming, "your husband doesn't want a fat pig like you any more, he wants a young, beautiful sexy woman like me, so why don't you just get out of here before I knock the shit out of you & teach you a fuckin lesson you'll never forget."

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Heather loses her temper & she punches Adelina "bang," right with the ring, right in her teeth. You can hear Heather's big metal wedding ring smack against the enamel of Adelina's teeth & Instantly her lips start to get all puffy. Then before Adelina has a chance to think, Heather takes the ring, once again that big metal wedding ring & "bang," she smashes it right into Adelina's mouth again & this time she splits Adelina's lips open & blood starts to roll from the corner of her mouth. Adelina is shocked, she didn't think Heather would really hit her. She puts her hand to her lips & seeing blood Adelina screams, "look at what you did to me bitch, I'm bleeding." Heather screams, "& now I'm really going to bash your face in with this ring slut." By now the crowd has started to make a circle around the two woman & you can hear people saying "they're fighting, they're fighting."

Adelina lunges at Heather, wrapping her left hand through Heather's hair & with her right fist she starts flailing away at Heather. Heather grabs Adelina's hair with her left hand & she starts hammering away at Adelina. The two woman are ripping out eachothers hair & pounding away at the sides of eachother's heads & faces over & over again as they pull eachother around in circles Then as if on Que they let go of eachothers hair & they back away from eachother, both woman are breathing a little heavily. Adelina raises her fists up screaming, "alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight, I'll fuckin fight you Heather. Let's settle this once & for all." Heather raises her fists up too & the two woman just stand there, both of them with their fists raised like men ready to fist fight, each woman wants to beat the fuckin shit out of the other woman & send her home totally humiliated & you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fight.

Now almost everyone inside of the bar has joined everyone already on the terrace & they have made a circle around the two woman & now they're cheering. Security is not breaking up this fight, they seem to have made a perimeter around the woman & are making sure no one interferes. The two woman are circling eachother, checking eachother out until Adelina goes after Heather with her right fist, but as Heather raises up to block Adelina's punch, Adelina quickly sends her left fist plowing full force, "boom," right into Heather's stomach. Her fist sinks deep into the rounded bowl of Heather's stomach & "ooofff," her eyes almost bulge out of her head as she grabs her stomach with both of her hands & she leans forward in pain. Adelina leans over & she grabs Heather's hair with her right hand, but just as she starts to yank Heather up by her hair, Heather sends her own right fist plowing "boom," plowing right into Adelina's stomach. Adelina is caught totally off guard & Heather's fist plunges deep into the rounded bowl of Adelina's stomach & "ooofff," now it's Adelina's eyes that almost bulge right out of her head as she grabs her stomach & she doubles over in pain gasping for air as she back away from Heather..

Heather is slowly starting to stand up strait, but Adelina, still bent over lets go of her stomach as she lunges right at Heather. She leaps right onto her, wrapping her legs around Heather's waist. She grabs Heather's hair with both of her hands & insanely she starts wrenching Heather's head back & forth. She's ripping chunks of hair out of Heather's head & Heather is screaming "aahh, aahh, leg go," as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels under the weight of Adelina until Heather loses her balance & she falls right over onto her back on the ground & Adelina is right on top of her. She knocks some of the air out of Heather & as Heather gasps for air, Adelina sits up on her stomach, & Adelina
is crazed, & she starts pummeling Heather all around her face. First she punches her eyes, right fist "bam," left eye, left fist "bam," right eye, "bam, bam, bam, bam," back & forth & back & forth she's knocking the shit out of Heather's face with both of her fists & Adelina is wearing big, heavy rings & she's leaving huge red bloody welt marks on Heather's face with her rings, & Heather's eyes are starting to swell up & turn black & blue.

Heather's arms are free & Heather manages to reach up & she grabs Adelina's hair with both of her hands & she bucks & she kicks & she manages to knock Adelina off of her & the two woman start rolling back & forth across the terrace floor like a catfight. First Heather is on top, then Adelina, then Heather gets back on top, & Heather still has her hands laced through Adelina's hair & she "bang, bang," knocks Adelina's head against the concrete, but Adelina's hands are free & she balls her right fist up & she sends it plowing "bang," uppercut into Heather's jaw. You can hear Heather's teeth knock together & chatter in her head as her head swings strait up in the air, & Adelina half sits up & she grabs Heather's hair & she pulls Heather right off of her & now Adelina gets on top of Heather. Now Adelina is really enraged & she still has her hands laced tightly through Heather's hair & she starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Heather's head against the cement screaming, "I'm going to knock you silly you stupid bitch." Then like an enraged lunatic Adelina yanks Heather's head up off of the ground & she starts screaming right in Heather's shocked face. "you stupid fat pig, you thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were going to beat me up with your wedding ring. You're not so tough. You can't even fight, & now I'm going to knock the shit out of you over & over again & then I'm going to take your wedding ring. I'll make you beg me to pull it off of your finger & I'll make you sorry you ever came to Florida to fight me." The crowd is cheering Adelina.

Heather is seeing stars, fuckin stars, but Heather is still really pissed off & feebly she starts bucking & kicking & crying out, "get off of me bitch." Heather's hands are free & she manages to reach up with her right hand & she takes her long, shiny red fingernails & she digs them right into Adelina's face. Adelina screams, "aaahhh," as she leaps right up off of Heather & she puts her hand to her burning face & she feels the long bloody scratch marks & she see's her own blood & Adelina crys' out, "my face, you scratched up my whole face you fuckin cxnt."
Heather is just sitting up when Adelina leans over & she grabs her hair & she starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at her hair & Heather is screaming in pain "aahh, aahh, my hair, let go," as Adelina pulls Heather up onto her knee's, but as she does, Heather lunges at Adelina, wrapping her arms around Adelina's legs, she tackles her right to the ground, & now you can hear Adelina's head crack against the hard cement as she falls right over onto her back on the ground with a bang, & now Adelina is seeing fuckin stars."

Both woman are tired, bloody, dazed, & out  of breath...............
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Slowly Adelina starts to sit up, but heather is on top of her & suddenly she sits up & she grabs Adelina's wrists & she starts struggling hard trying to hold them down to the ground. Adelina is struggling hard too, but Heather is on top & Heather is still strong & she manages to hold her arms down to the ground. Then she raises up over Adelina & she puts her knee's on her arms, & now Heather is in control & now Heather really wants to knock Adelina silly. Heather grabs Adelina by her fuckin hair with both of her hands & "bang," she bashes Adelina's head right against the hard cement screaming, "now who's going to get knocked silly you stupid fat cow. She starts "bang bang, bang, bang," hammering Adelina's head against the cement. She's cracking her fuckin skull "bang, bang," over & over again against the hard concrete until first Adelina's eyes just start swimming around in her head, & then she starts to go limp in Heather's hands & she starts crying out, "stop, please stop."  Now the crowd is cheering Heather, & now it's Adelina who is starting to look knocked silly.

Heather wrenches Adelina's head up off of the ground, & she holds her, so that Adelina is looking right into her eyes, & Heather laughs as she shoves her head down right against the concrete and "bang," she cracks her fuckin skull right against the hard cement, screaming insanely right in her face, "I thought you were so fuckin tough, you're not so tough. Look at you, I knocked you silly & now bitch, I'm really going to humiliate you. Now tell everyone you're my slave. Tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I fuckin tell you to do." Feebly Adelina is bucking & kicking & crying out, "no, never, get off of me you fuckin fat pig, I'm going to kill you, I'm going to fuckin kill you," but this only infuriates Heather even more & now Heather is really going to beat the shit out of Adelina. Heather lets go of Adelina's hair with her left hand & Heather takes her ring, her big, gold metal wedding ring & she sends it plowing full force, "bang," right into Adelina's nose screaming, "you're not going to kill anyone you fuckin big mouth," & then she shows Adelina her ring, her big, heavy gold metal wedding ring screaming, "now you're going to learn to respect me, & to respect my ring." Heather takes the ring, that big fuckin ring & "bang," she smashes it right into Adelina's nose again & blood starts rolling from Adelina's nose & Adelina cry's out, "I'm bleeding."

Heather starts hammering Adelina's nose with her fist. She's "bang, bang, bang, bang," bashing that big wedding ring over & over again into Adelina's nose until blood is gushing from her nose, & its starting to fill up in her mouth, & Adelina has tears welling in her eyes as she cry's out, "enough, you win, I"m bleeding, please stop enough." Heather is vicious & she's crazy & she really wants to teach Adelina a fuckin lesson. Insanely Heather shows Adelina her wedding ring screaming, "enough, how fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough. I'll tell you when I'm finished with you & I'm far from finished with you yet you fat cow. Now tell everyone you're my fuckin slave, tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, or I'll really knock the shit out of you." Tears start rolling from Adelina's eyes & Adelina is feebly bucking & kicking, but Adelina is all pummeled & she's weak, & Adelina can't do anything to get tough Heather off of her. Adelina's face turns beet red from the frustration, and the humiliation, & she starts crying out, "please enough, you win Heather, I'll never go near your husband again."

Heather is infuriated & she gets up off of Adelina. She grabs her hair & she wrenches Adelina up, & Adelina screams, "aahh, my hair, let go," as Heather drags her up onto her wobbly, rubbery legs. Heather screams, "I knocked the shit out of you you fat fuckin whore, & now I'm going to knock the shit out of those big, flabby fat cow tits of yours." Heather rips Adelina's huge push up bra right off of her chest & the crowd is going absolutely crazy as Adelina's huge, sexy breasts just come flopping out of her bra. Heather raises her fists up like a man & she starts pummeling Adelina's big sexy tits, right fist "boom," left breast, left fist, "boom," right breast, "boom, boom, boom, boom," she using Adelina's huge breasts as punching bags. Feebly Adelina is holding her hands out in front of herself trying to stop the blows & crying out, "stop, please stop, I'm begging you stop," but Heather is starting to get off on beating the shit out of Adelina & she really wants to humiliate her. She just keeps on "boom, boom, boom, boom," pounding Adelina's big tits until her tits swell up & turn all red & black & blue.

Heather is clearly winning at this point & Adelina wants to stop. She's looking for a way to end the fight & still retain some of her dignity in front of Johnny & all her friends at the bar, but Heather is really infuriated, & she is far from finished with this fat cow yet. She sends her right fist plowing "boom," right into Adelina's stomach. "ooofff," she pounds the air right out of her & Adelina's eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she grabs her aching belly & she doubles over in pain gasping for air. Adelina isn't prepared for how crazy Heather really is as Heather leans forward & she grabs Adelina's hair with both of her hands & she wrenches her head right up, then quickly she shoves her head back down as she raises her right knee & "bang," Adelina's jaw smashes right into Heather's rising knee. You can hear Adelina's teeth smash together & rattle in her fuckin head as her head swings strait up in the air & Adelina is stood strait up on her feet. Then she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down & when it does, Adelina's eyes are swimming in her fuckin head, & her legs are all wobbly. She has to hold her hands out in front of herself to try & maintain her balance as she just starts to stumble, & then to sway, first forward & then back, & then she just gets this silly little smile across her face, she has this fuckin goofy little grin right across her face she's so fuckin dazed.

Heather is laughing at how tough Adelina thought that she was & how punched senseless she looks now. Adelina might be a very vicious bitch,  but Adelina isn't ready for just how vicious & crazy Heather screams, "I'm going to bash your face in with this ring, over & over again bitch until you get it through your head, you're my slave, you're my fuckin slave, & you're going to do whatever i fuckin tell you to do, & from now on you fat fuckin whore, you are going to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me." Heather pulls her left fist all the way back & she sends that ring plowing full force, "bang," right into Adelina's nose again & you can hear the metal of Heather's wedding ring smash against the bone of her nose & the silence. The whole crowd has gone silent, they are all just standing there totally shocked that big, strong, tough Adelina has had the fuckin shit knocked right out of her & is now becoming submissive to Heather.

The only sound you hear out on the terrace is Adelina crying & crying like a little girl, but Adelina is normally tough & she's quite dominant, & she's quite used to telling people what to do, not being told what to do, and Adelina is still really enraged & she really wants to knock the shit out of Heather, but Adelina's nose is still gushing blood & its starting to get fuckin puffy, & Adelina is starting to get scared & feebly she holds her hands out in front of herself crying out, "alright, enough. I had enough, I'm your fuckin slave, is that what you want, now leave me alone,"  & Adelina starts to walk away on her wobbly legs, trying to get away from Heather, & she cry's out, "too much." but Heather is crazed & she's not finished with this fat cow yet. She shows Adelina her ring again screaming, "I told you to tell everyone that you're my slave. I fuckin told you to tell Johnny & all of your friends that you're going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do. Adelina is crying even harder now, & desperately she cry's out, "Johnny please help me, security, please make her stop, please someone help me, get this crazy bitch off of me,"

BUT THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE SUCH AN EXTREMELY CRUEL & NASTY BITCH, not one person in the fuckin crowd would move a fuckin inch to help this fat, helpless cow, they all just stand there & watch as beautiful, sexy Heather knocks the shit out of Adelina again. Heather takes the ring, again that big fuckin wedding ring & she plows it "bang," right into Adelina's nose again, & this time you could hear the fuckin bone break under the ring & blood is squirting out of Adelina's nose. Adelina's nose is definitely broken now, Heather has bashed Adelina's nose in with her wedding ring & Adelina is really scared now, she's so scared she's shaking in fear & crying like a baby as desperately she cry's out, "I'm your slave Mistress. I'm your fuckin slave Mistress. I'll do whatever you tell me to do."  OH MY GOD, THE CROWD IS GOING FUCKIN CRAZY.

Heather shows Adelina the ring again screaming, "that's right slave, now i want you to beg me, beg me to fuck you with this ring. Beg me to shove my ring, my wedding ring right into your wet, hot pussy & to fuck you until you cum right on the ring, & then I'll make you beg me to suck my finger clean. Now stick your tongue out & lick my wedding ring whore." Adelina is submissive to Heather now, & like a slave, like a pathetic fuckin slave she sticks her tongue out & she starts licking Heather's wedding ring, right on Heather's finger, & the crowd is absolutely screaming as they stand there & watch as Heather has forced tough Adelina into being her slave & Adelina is licking that ring over & over again, feverishly like a fuckin dog licking its master. Heather shows Adelina the ring again, that fuckin wedding ring & she laughs as she says, "& now do you fuckin know what you're going to do you fat cow. You're going to beg me to fuck you with this ring. You're going to beg me to masturbate you with my wedding ring & show Johnny & all of your friends just what a stupid, submissive fat cow you really are."

Adelina is crying hysterically, but Heather is so scared she will do anything Heather tells her to do. Adelina cry's out, "fuck me Mistress. please fuck ne with your wedding ring on your finger Mistress  I'm your slave." Heather is laughing as she screams "now lower your poanties cow, lower your panties & show everyone just what a pathetic fat cow whore you really are." Adelina is embarrassed. Heather is forcing her to strip herself totally naked in front of Johnny & all of her friends, but Adelina is too scared to disobey & totally submissive to Heather, Adelina lowers her anties to the floor & then she kicks them off. Heather is laughing as she walks right around behind Adelina & she takes the finger, the one with the wedding ring on it & she shoves her middle finger right up into Adelina's wet, hot pussy. Adelina is caught totally off gaurd &

her eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she raises up on her feet & Adelina starts jumping, leaping, twisting, trying to dance off of Heather's finger, but she can't. Heather has her right hand laced tightly through Adelina's hair, & she has the middle finger of her left hand shoved deep into Adelina's wet, hot pussy & Adelina just can't get away as she starts crying out, "get it out, please get it out, you're hurting me," but Heather is really getting off on this as she starts plunging her finger in & pulling it halfway out over & over again. She's fucking tough Adelina right in front of Johnny & in front of all of her friends, & Heather is laughing at how tough this fat cow thought she was & how beat up & submissive she looks now as she drags her around in front of everyone until she drags her right in front of me, & my cock is so fuckin hard its busting right through my tight jeans as my tough, beautiful sexy hot wife holds this pathetic cow up on her rubbery legs right in front of me, & Adelina just has this silly little smile across her face, this goofy little fuckin grin right across her fuckin face. Heather looks down & she see's that Adelina's huge baby bottle size nipples are rock hard & beet red, & Adelina has sweat rolling down her face, mixing with her blood & her black eye makeup, & adleina is  letting out thse sexy little cry's as she's breathing heavily, "aahh, aahh, oohh, oohh."

Heather starts laughing as she screams, "you're enjoying this you fat cow, arent you. Johnny, johnny look at her, look at how excited your fat cow whore gets when I fuck her with my wedding ring. Look at her Johnny, look at this big mouth. She thought she was so fuckin tough, look at what I'm doing to her Johnny,she doesn't look so tough now, does she Johnny," & Heather is fucking her with the ring, she's masterbating this big titted cow over & over again with her big, metal ring, & the crowd is going crazy. Heather screams, "Now bitch, you're going to show my husband & all of your freinds just what a stupid, submissive pathetic fat cow you really are Adelina. You're going to moo for everyone. now let me hear you moo."  Adelina is so totally embarrassed, but she's totally scared & she takes a long, deep breath & she lets out a hearty, hefty, "MMMOOOOO." Heather screams "that's right slave, & keep mooing until I tell you that you can stop." Adelina is "MMMMOOOOOO, MMMMOOOOOO," mooing like cow right in front of everyone.

Heather is fuckin her with the ring, she's jerking Adelina's wet hot pussy off with her wedding ring & Adelina's nipples are so hard they're ready to burst & now she's really panting & making all these sexy noises, "aaahhh, aaahhh, aaaoooohhhh, aaaaoooohhh,' & Adelina starts going off. She's coming over & over again right on Heather's finger, right on Heather's big, metal wedding ring. Heather rips the ring out of Adelina's cum soaked cxnt & she holds the ring on Adelina's face screaming, "now suck my wedding ring clean whore." Adelina sticks her tongue out & In front of Johnny & all of the friends she's licking that wedding ring clean,. she's licking it passionately like a dog licking its master. Heather screams, "now you're going to put that big fuckin mouth of yours to some good use Adelina. Lay down, lay down on your back.

Adelina is totally subservient & obediently she lays down on her back on the ground. Heather laughs & she screams, "you think its over, its not over bitch, I'm far from finished with you yet." Heather stands over Adelina & slowly she lowers her panties. Then she lowers herself so that her wet, hot pussy is only inches over Adelina's face screaming, "now you're going to moo again cow, only this time you're going to moo right into my wet hot pussy. Now let me hear you moo." Adelina is on the ground looking up at Heather's wet, hot pussy, & Adelina could never even imagine being this humiliated in her life before, but Adelina is scared. Heather has knocked the fuckin shit right out of her, she punches all the fight right out of her & Adelina is still really scared & she's submissive to Heather & she cry's out, "MMMMOOOO." She starts over & over again "MMMMOOOO, MMMMOOOOO, MMMMOOOO<" over & over again & Heather slowly lowers her wet hot pussy right onto Adelina's lips & Adelina is mooing like a cow right into Heather's soaked pussy. Heather screams, "lick me bitch, suck me off you fat cow whore," Adelina starts licking her pussy & "MOO, MMOOO< MMMOOO, MMMMOOOO," & she sucking her off, & licking her & kissing her inside her wet hot pussy & Heather is panting, & she's making these sexy little noises, & Heather has sweat dripping down her face, & "oooooohhhhhh, ooooooohhhhhhh, OOOOOHHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH." Heather has aone explosive orgasm after another right in Adelina's face, & Adelina is submissive now & she loves it!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Do your think Italian Bitch would are to fight Heather again after what Heather did to her the last time.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Johnny told me that Heather and Katie_fights is going to have a rematch.