News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Black Mother /daughter sex fight vs Blonde and her spoiled teen

• 17 Replies

Offline dave16

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Black Mother and her daughter confront a rich uppity blonde and her spoiled teenage daughter into what they[white girls] think is going to be a rather simple catfight between the two teens but actually the plan by the black girls is to turn it into a humiliating,one sided sex fight between the four women

Offline dave16

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Black Mother /daughter sex fight vs Blonde and her spoiled teen
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 11:21:04 PM »
Glad you liked the idea...Thought it could start out as a kind of low level hair pulling match between the two teens,as the spoiled white teen is beginning to lose ,her beautiful blonde mother steps in pull the girls apart.At that point the Black teens smiles at her mom...."Lets teach these white bitches a lesson".That's when the black mother begins to strip naked for the planned sex fight the two women had secretly planned.

Need someone to write this....Thanks!.

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 06:43:33 AM »
I'm actually pretty intrigued by this premise (I usually don't like mother/daughter matches or family matches really), but this seems pretty promising.  I definitely wanna see what someone comes up with.

Offline butters

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 05:09:13 AM »
What if we were to deconstruct this idea, give it a twist, add some irony and make it marketable?

Conflict between the social classes has been a staple in the arts and entertainment. One needs only to reference Voltaire and Mozart's Le Nozze di Figaro.

However, conflicts between rich effete whites and their poor Black servants has been done to death.

How about reversing the roles, and setting the story in Baldwin Hills, where the wealthy Vanessa Williams and her snooty daughter Gabrielle Union
Have issues with their salt of the earth domestic pair, Berta (Conchata Ferrell from Two and a Half Men) and her unruly slob of a daughter who bus in each day from Pacoima? This would set up well as a movie of the week for BET ( and with a minor revision, substituing Chula Vista for the locale, Salma Hayek and Naya Rivera for the rich mother and daughter and Telemundo for the network venue).

The pies de resistance, the irony, could be that the very mop and broom handles that Berta and her daughter have had to lug in by bus are used to violate them in the end, so to speak.

All Butters wants for this is an associate producer gig, but will settle for a screenplay credit.

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 10:45:26 PM »
Or, depending on how you want this to go, maybe it shouldn't be based on money or 'rich vs poor.'  Maybe, the two daughters could be on opposing (or same) sports teams and the game didn't go so well.  The two daughters begin catfighting each other when the mothers show up and it turns into a sex fight or tag team sex fight or something along the lines.

Offline dave16

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2011, 10:52:42 PM »
What about a sexy remake of 'Bring it On'.The two teens are rival cheerleaders,one from an upper white rich school and the other a poor inner city school carering mostly to tough black teens.

Offline dave16

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2011, 12:09:08 AM »
Great start to the story.....Can't wait for the next part

Offline Rik3D

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2011, 01:10:23 AM »
 :D Here we go again with a Loosegoose crack story again. Yes I'm a crack whores I guess.  :D

Offline dave16

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2011, 01:33:40 AM »
Getting better and better

Offline dave16

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2011, 11:16:54 PM »
Liked the last chapter of this saga....What if the black girls eventually leave with the cum soaked panties of their white victums as trophies....could be interesting

Offline Boxing_Sara

• She's a knockout, for sure!
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2011, 12:05:15 AM »
Feels like there is still a lot to explore here

Offline dave16

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2011, 09:41:32 PM »
Hope this story gets finished

Offline dave16

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2011, 11:32:50 PM »
Story is looking good....Can't wait for the next chapter

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2011, 12:30:04 AM »
Great story, cant wait to see the rest!

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2011, 06:28:48 PM »
What about a sexy remake of 'Bring it On'.The two teens are rival cheerleaders,one from an upper white rich school and the other a poor inner city school carering mostly to tough black teens.
this idea ssounds good
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt