News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Dirty Mistress

• 2 Replies

Offline Jon Grey

• I updated my profile!!!
Dirty Mistress
« on: December 22, 2011, 09:42:22 PM »
Hi. Some might know me from hostboard; I tapped this out quickly, so if it's a bit rough I apologize. Wanted to say thanks for all the great stories and confrontations on the site!

Hope it's enjoyable:

I couldn't believe my eyes. Mark was in his office chair, his pants and boxers around his ankles. The only reason I couldn't see his thick cock was because Amy, his best friend's ex wife had taken it deep into his throat. Her heavy d-cups hung beneath her, swinging as she slid her mouth up and down. Her hand was hidden beneath the waistband of her skirt, which was a hiked up to her mid-thigh.

I'd come home early, in a strange twist, to give Mark a blowjob. He'd confessed while we'd been fucking that the surprise blowjobs I'd given him in the past were some of his favorites, and usually they had been followed up with lively, long sex, so I was not objecting at all to his fantasy. Neither, it seemed, was Amy. She was taking him deep, pushing the tops of her firm breasts into his thighs, rubbing against his balls. Mark seemed to be enjoying it, though I heard my temper flare as the little voice in my head sneering: "He'd enjoy a blowjob no matter who gave it to him."

Amy saw me first, and the bitch did nothing to acknowledge me except take him as deep as she could on her next down stroke.

"Oh shit," Mark whispered. "Take it Amy." Amy gurgled something, but did as she was asked, keeping her mouth on the base of his cock. I might have been impressed had my boyfriend not been getting a blowjob at the time.

"What the fuck!?" I yelled. Amy slid off while Mark furiously pulled away trying to stuff his raging erection back into his pants. It would have been comical, but despite my anger, jealousy erupted as I watched Amy's perfect boobs settle on her chest. "What is she doing here?"

"The obvious answer, Shelly, is sucking the cum out of your boyfriend's balls. Which I'll get to in a minute. I'm sure the question really is, what the fuck are you doing here, given that you're supposed to be at work, and I was supposed to have another hour to finish him off."

"How long has this been going on?" I said, barely controlling my rage. She glanced at the clock.

"Oh, about thirty-five minutes. I tend to take my time when blowing a guy," she responded languidly.

"I meant the affair," I hissed. Amy smiled politely.

"I know. But you turn such a lovely shade of red when you're angry. Almost like a valentine." I felt my eye twitch as I glanced at Amy. She had always had a great body, but apparently the divorce had given her more time to spend at the gym. Her tone was almost perfect. She had the barest hint of some softness, a feminine aura that surrounded her waist and hips, and of course those ridiculously amazing boobs of hers. Her blonde hair had always seemed natural, and it cascaded in waves to just below her shoulders. Or would have had it not been put into a pony tail. Her hips, I knew, flared out enticingly. I suddenly remembered checking her out at the same time Mark had. I shook myself from the memory.

Amy seemed to be checking me out, too, though her coy smile didn't allow me to really read her face. I knew I kept myself in good shape, and Mark often complimented me on my firm ass. He never had a complaint about my nice boobs either, especially when I wrapped my full c-cups around him. But my breasts weren't the size of Amy's, and I was a bit put out that she gave hour-long blowjobs.

"So you're not going to let me finish?" she asked. She stood, flattening her skirt. "Did you want to, knowing that the only reason you'd get a load that big is because I coaxed it out of him? Oh, he's told me about your ten minute blows," she added. I was ready to kill her.

"I'm going to kill you. And Mark, I'll deal with you after." Amy stood, and I suddenly realized that she'd had just a bit of size on me, too. She was about two inches taller and probably about ten pounds heavier. Most of it was muscle, I understood. It cooled my desire for a fight considerably, but then I saw that little half-grin on her face. My rage slid back into my mind as I glared at her.

"Oh, don't blame Mark. It's not like anyone could resist it," Amy laughed. "He's got a nice cock, and I needed a nice cock. I saw it, I took it. You had nothing to do with it."

I couldn't believe how much of a bitch she was. Before I could say anything, Amy continued: "I bet you couldn't resist me, to be honest. I've made girls turn their heads from their boyfriends, too. Though the boyfriends don't seem to mind. Do they Mark?"

My boyfriend's brown eyes were wide as he slowly comprehended what she was implying.

"You can't be serious," I asked her. "You think you can seduce me?"

"Shelly, I've already watched you check me out. You like these?" she cupped her heavy breasts and jiggled them slightly. "Or do you just like how much time I can spend on your man with my mouth. Can you imagine what I can do to you with my mouth?"

I got a bit nervous. I knew I'd never given Mark a blowjob that lasted more than twenty minutes, and given how hard Mark was even at that point, I had to accept that she had some skill. But I'd also never tried, and I was sure I could do it. But she wasn't asking for a BJ competition.

"I'm willing to bet I can prove that you can't resist me sexually. I bet I can make you cum. If I can, you have to give me Mark whenever I want. Even if he's mid stroke in your pussy." My eyes narrowed as I thought of Amy walking into our apartment while Mark was fucking me.

"What, am I just supposed to lie there and let you get me off?" I asked. Amy giggled.

"No, silly Shelly. You're supposed to work on me, too." I was aghast.

"Why?" I asked, incredulously.

"Isn't he worth fighting for?" Amy asked, motioning to Mark, whose cock was softening, though not much.

"Why don't I kick your ass then?" I asked the blonde, really starting to get frustrated.

"Go ahead," she said. I walked towards her, and didn't have time to register that she was swinging towards my abdomen until I felt an explosion in my stomach. I doubled over, even dropping to one knee as I struggled to gasp for air.

"Shit Amy!" I barely registered my boyfriend's yell. The ringing in my ears was loud. Amy leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Darling, I could knock you out with one punch. I'd probably make the beating last longer, just to show you I could, but if I wanted you out, you'd be out. Ok. So, let's talk more about how we'll prove to Mark who's better for him, K?" I could do nothing but nod as I tried to replace the fire in my belly with some semblance of normalcy. I couldn't believe how hard and fast the punch was.

"Ok." Amy stood then helped me up. I rose unsteadily, but nodded my thanks as she waited for me to recover.

"What do you think attracted Mark to me first?" she asked. I glanced at her exposed tits, her red nipples crinkled and hard.

"Your breasts," I breathed, finally able to speak.

"Yup," Amy said, shaking them gently. I hated how firm they were as she shook them. They were obviously real, and I couldn't believe how little they jiggled. "He couldn't keep his hands off them. Not that I minded. Mark, do you like Shelly's boobs?"

"Oh, yeah," Mark nodded. I warmed slightly, feeling my boyfriend's reassurance wash over me.

"Let's take a look," Amy nodded, nonplussed at Mark's reaction. I struggled for a moment when she reached for my blouse, but she looked at me pointedly. "Um, really? We're gonna be naked anyway." Mark snorted, and I nodded. I felt a bit foolish, but helped her unbutton my blouse. I didn't feel as exposed as I thought I would. The progression of the encounter seemed almost natural after I'd mentally agreed to the competition. Of course, anything was better than getting my ass kicked, I figured.

"I love the bra," Amy said sincerely. I was wearing a nice bra, and I was brought back to the catalyst for the meeting between us. I was preparing for a nice, sexy meeting with my guy.

My anger returned, but I tried to keep it in check. I'd need some control. My head had been swimming a moment ago, but now that the goal had been clarified, I was focused on getting Amy hotter. Hopefully she'd feel the same way about my tits that I felt about hers.

I unhooked my bra and let the garment drop to the ground. My tits fell slightly, wobbling as my hard, pink nipples got even harder in the cooler air. I cupped them, knowing that Mark appreciated seeing my fingers lightly pushing into my flesh.

"Ooh, those are beautiful," she said. I felt her hands reach to mine and pull them away. Then, hungry fingers began delicately pushing and stroking my soft boobs. She jiggled them and then did something I hadn't expected. She leaned over without warning and sucked my left nipple into her mouth. She did it quickly but gently, and I groaned as I felt a warm pair of lips around my tip. Her hand found my other nipple and gently pulled it, sending waves of pleasure from my tits throughout my body.

I was amazed at how good it felt to feel another woman's mouth on my boob. While more gentle, there was an authoritative feel; Amy knew exactly what she was doing. Her teeth nipped at the tip, then kissed the peak better.

"Ooohh," I heard myself groan. I would have reached for my pussy, but Amy's hand found it first, rubbing me through my slacks. She switched boobs, suckling my right nipple with the same skill and precision that she had the first. I couldn't believe how much pleasure she was pulling from me, but something (probably Mark's grunting) reminded me that this was supposed to be a contest. She'd started without me! The bitch!

I reached for her heavy jugs, feeling her flesh fill my hand, but I was still unsteady so I know the moves were clumsy. I almost smiled as I thought of myself as a teenager feeling up his first boob. My smile faded as I felt her hand begin working the clasp of my pants.

"What the hell," I groaned as she deftly undid my pants. I moved my hands from her boobs to her skirt, which slid down her thighs without issue. At least one thing went right, I thought. Amy continued working my tit over with her mouth. I tried to pull away, but she sucked more into her mouth, and the pain of the suction caused me to stop.

I dared not look down; the image in my head of Amy's perfect face suckling my pale boob was almost too much in my imagination. I felt my slacks slide down to my thighs, then my panties followed suit. Our fingers both found bare pussy at the same time, and I felt some satisfaction that Amy's groan was as loud as mine.

That satisfaction was short lived, however. Her hands left my pussy and moved to my ass. I thought she'd try to finger my ass or something, and so I tightened out of fear. Instead, she pulled me down. I felt my finger slide out of her pussy as my titty fell out of her mouth. With my legs trapped by my own clothes, I fell, though her strong arms certainly slowed the fall until my back was against our carpet.

"Oh shit!" Mark yelled. I wondered why he was so excited until I felt Amy's hands slide from under my firm butt and pull my thighs apart. Suddenly, a pair of lips found my pussy and she wasted no time in sliding her tongue up and down my slit. Soon her hands were pulling away at my clothes, and she'd pull her head away to watch, trying to find the best angle to worm my clothes off of me. While she was working, I sat up quickly, and grabbed her shoulders, rolling to the right. It worked, as Amy's hands were tied up with my clothes. She flopped to the ground and I quickly rolled on top of her. As I sat on top of her, I realized that my legs had straddled her forearms. She was trapped!

"Not so fast," I whispered. "You're good. I hope you like what I've got," I told her with more confidence in my voice than I was feeling. I slipped my hand between my legs to find her pussy. She struggled to fight me off with her own hands, but I slid my finger into her warm slit with an "oooh," as I felt her slick juices on me.

"Oh, shit," Amy whispered. I grinned as I began finger fucking my boyfriend's mistress.

"That feel good?" I asked. "Looks like you'll be the one cumming for me, Amy," I laughed. "Now Mark will know who's better. And I'll finish that blowjob, but you'll get the load that you want. All over your pretty titties." I even reached down to tweak the blonde's nipples as I stroked her off.

"Oooh, yeah," Amy whispered. "You like it now that you're in control, don't you Shelly?" she asked.

"Mmm," I agreed.

"You like playing with my big titties?" she asked. "You like my big boobs?" I nodded. I cupped her left breast and shook it, my jealousy tempered only by my lust as the heavy orb wobbled.

"That's good. Your finger feels really good in my cxnt, Shelly. Sorry I have to stop that now." With a sudden, quick thrust of her hips, I fell forward, my hands unable to stop my fall. I felt my tits slam against Shelly's stomach, and with a violent twist, I knew Amy was free. She had slid out from under me, leaving my tits mashed against the carpet. I felt her knees around my calves, and her strong hands pulled my waist up. I suddenly felt her hairy pussy against my exposed slit.

"Guess what?" Amy asked. She ground her pussy into mine, and I groaned. I tried to pull away, but without my legs to give me purchase, I was trapped. And she knew exactly what she was doing. She ground me harder, and I whimpered.

"You like my pussy on yours?" She began lightly thrusting. I couldn't believe it. The bitch was fucking me. I tried to pull away again, but the combination of the pleasure overriding my "flight" response and the position she'd trapped me in kept me completely prone.

"Don't rub yourself Mark!" Amy warned. "I have plans for you, too. Right after I fuck your girl here." It was amazing, I realized, as she exerted her control over me. Her pussy was plowing into mine, and I could tell it was affecting me more than her. I had to get away, I realized, or she'd have me begging. I'd never felt anything like it before.

"When you're done, I'll let you suck on my big titties, okay? I don't often get to sexfight the girl that makes me the slutty mistress, you know," she said over the rhythmic slapping of her pussy. I gritted my teeth. While it sounded like a delightful fate to my ears, it would essentially cost me my boyfriend's cock.

I pushed up, determined to crawl away. I didn't care about the indignity, I just needed to get away from her pussy. The sounds of her smacking into me had gotten wetter and wetter. I finally got to all fours when I felt her clit strike mine for the first time. I felt my head fling back, and realized that the garbled gurgling moan was my own. By the time the sensations had passed, I realized I was holding my own tit, squeezing the tip and shaking it.

"Oh yeah," I groaned. "Fuck me." I was horrified, but I meant every letter. Amy did just that as I let her dominate my pussy with hers.

"Keep playing with that titty," she instructed. I nodded, jiggling my boob and pulling my nipple. Amy did not prolong her abuse, but forced my orgasm within the minute I asked her to. I felt my tits shaking as I braced myself against the floor, but was aware of little else as an intense climax came over me. Mark's words were lost, though I registered his voice through the blissful fog.

I was sitting back on my legs when I came back around, and Amy was kneeling in front of Mark again. "Who's the best fuck, Mark?" she asked.

"She is," I answered. "Don't bother. She just outfucked me. Holy shit." Amy laughed and throated my guy without a thought. I watched, tacitly understanding that I was going to be involved with this encounter.  She worked him well, though it was obvious any contact was going to get him off. I was amazed to watch the amount of cum coat Amy's boobs as she pulled off and jerked him onto her tits.

"Oh, fuck," I whispered, my eyes widening as ropes of Mark's sperm coated Amy's sizable jugs.

"I told you I'd let you suck my titties," she told me. I groaned and almost refused. Amy saw the hesitation.

"I'll fuck you again once you're done," she whispered. I felt my will break as my body and mind both gave in to the pleasure she promised. Soon I was slurping up my boyfriend's cum off of Amy's tits, loving the feel of the firmness in my mouth.

The next time, Mark got in on the action, as I slid my mouth over him, taking him deeper with each thrust of Amy's powerful hips. The word "titfight" was tossed about, but my ears were filled with my own moans and the slurping sounds of my mouth on Mark's big dick.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 11:29:01 PM by Jon Grey »

Offline Carols 38C candies

• God Member
Re: Dirty Mistress
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 09:05:35 AM »
Lovely story Jon , the only way to battle for a guy

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
Re: Dirty Mistress
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 12:58:11 AM »
Great story.  Hope you post more.