News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fighting Spirit

• 20 Replies

Offline harpua13

• God Member
Re: Fighting Spirit
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2011, 11:01:00 PM »
Thanks, that was a joke from where somebody here was stating any story that took more than that long to get to the action wasn't worth reading. I was like "man, don't even open mine then." lol.
Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2011, 12:30:32 PM »
I started readin The Third Wheel yseterday, but life got in the way. I am looking forward to finishing it.

JT

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2014, 08:34:15 PM »
my vote for Throwback Thursday- one of the best stories here that needs some new readers.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline CecilBDmented

• God Member
Re: Fighting Spirit - There was a fight? Where?
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2014, 05:24:47 PM »
Very interesting ghostly Sci Fi concept, and a great sizzling fight!  ;D :D ;)

Hugs
Kayla

Seriously?  Was it a fight between the 2 female ghosts?Good Lord I read and read and read and finally gave up.  I thought I was reading a month long synopsis of old time ghost hunters.  I would've loved to find the fight but I just couldn't keep wading through all the descriptions of different lives and plots and everything BUT FvsF action.  I'll have to go back and skim through this story again when I'm less prone to fall asleep. 

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2014, 06:21:25 PM »
bravo
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline CecilBDmented

• God Member
Re: The fight was awesome!
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2014, 01:54:25 AM »
authors note: I could have made this about three times as long, when I was writing it it occurred to me I could just take these characters and run with them and there's probably a novels' worth of ideas in my head with what I could do with them, but I didn't want to bog you all down with more story than I needed to.

Honestly, as far as a pure writing experience, this is my favorite thing I've written.  I'm very proud to show it to you all and hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Thanks as always, your faithful scribe H13.  :D

I'm glad to find out there was a fight.  Very interesting and original concept.  Touche'!