News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Tina vs Nancy (Introduction)

• 0 Replies

Ronnie123

Tina vs Nancy (Introduction)
« on: June 06, 2011, 11:52:10 PM »
Hey guys, just found this site and wanted to share with you a story that happened to me back in my teenage years. It's not of my mom exactly, but it involves both of her sisters. This story will seem to crazy to be true, but I assure you it is. For that reason I want to give you the all the details on the ladies involved and how the fight came to happen.

So this happened back when I was 18 (23 now) my senior year of high school. My mom had 5 sisters, but this story only deals with two. I've never really thought of myself as someone attracted to "older woman" but two of my mom sisters were the exceptions to the rule.

One sister "Aunt Tina" as I called her. Was absolutely gorgeous she was 6'1 with dirty blond hair and an absolutely flawless body. I'm talking about tight ass, long slender legs, gorgeous face, and the cutest set of tits I've ever seen. They were so tiny, but looked fantastic on her. She was rail thin, always called the "toothpick" in the family, definitely not anorexic though, she was toned. She was basically a real life barbie without the breasts, could have definitely been a model.

The other sister was Nancy, and she was the exact opposite. Still gorgeous, but with a completely different build. Short about 5'3 with black hair. She wasn't fat by any means, not even pudgy or "big boned" she just had a little bit more meat on her than Tina. She had an amazing ass, but the highlight of her body was her tits. They were just magnificent. Full D's, not too big not too small and always perky. She was definitely the tough one of the family, she used to do some serious work at the gym and always maintained her toned figure.

Nancy was 37 at the time. Tina was 33.

Basically, the story started when I was over Tina's house helping her fix her computer one day. I had been fantasizing about Tina for a few years and always jumped at the opportunity to help her out, as she was always single and needed help with the normal things guys do. How could a gorgeous girl be single? Well she had been burned by so many guys in the past and she just stopped dating for a while.

So I was just fixing the computer, when I heard crying coming from her bedroom. I peeked in and seen her bawling her eyes out on her bed. I knew this was my shot, so I had to take it. I walked in and asked her what was wrong. She completely broke down and told me everything about how she felt so alone all the time and she was always so stressed from her job and her kids (They weren't home, spending the weekend with their dad, her ex-husband).

I comforted her and told her I understood exactly how she felt. I was in high school without a girlfriend and the stress of school was killing me. I needed say way to release my tensions. This is when I went for it. I gave her a proposition. What if we started having sex? I told her I knew that society said it was wrong, but that didn't matter because it was only between us and that we only live once and should do what makes us happen, since we were both clearly depressed at the time. I told her how much of a stress reliever it would be for her and myself and how we wouldn't have to put up with the hassle of having a significant other. I thought it was going to take a bit of persuading, but to my surprise it didn't. She was so desperate to have sex (she latter revealed she happened been with a man in bed since she was 27!!!!) and I was so desperate to lose my virginity that we were both so into it. She even gushed that she had always thought I was kinda hot, despite feeling guilty for thinking it. I told her to disregard the guilt because it was ok, I've always desired her as well. (I was pretty in shape at the time, I spent quite a bit of time in the school gym)

That was it, the flood gates had opened we made beautiful, sweet, and passionate love together that night. Losing my virginity to her was probably the best experience I've ever had in my life. She was so loving, caring, and sweet, not to mention her body was like a playground for a Horney 18 year old virgin. When we had finished she was surprised to find out I was a virgin because she was blow away by the sex, we both were. I didn't know much of what we were doing and she led most of the way, we started off with her riding me and then went to missionary. It was slow and passionate, but anything but boring we were both taking the time to appreciate every moment kissing each other softly and passionately. We felt each other quivering /shaking She had said the sex with me was better than any of her past partners. She didn't think it was the technique because she could tell I was nervous and didn't know what I was doing, or even how big my package was, she actually admitted I was the smallest guy she's ever slept with, probably only about 4 inches or so, on her guess, and she had many suitors when she was younger some she said she figured must have been at least 7 or larger. She said she thought it was the fact that we both actually cared for each other that gave us so much chemistry and I agreed. We stood in bed a while longer just cuddling and then made love again, which was just as amazing as the first time. It was the she asked me why I wanted her to be my first. I told her she was the most beautiful women I've ever seen as well as the kindest and most caring.

From that point on we kept sleeping together whenever we could throughout my senior year in high school, and then the conflict started. One day when Tina and I were making love Nancy happened to drop by to drop off some candy Tina had bought from her daughters school fund raiser. The door was unlocked and she walked in on us...

We were shocked, and she was outraged. She started flipping out on my aunt calling her a whore. My aunt started firing back and said ended up telling Nancy that she was just jealous because I didn't go to her.

Nancy was outraged by this and said she was much hotter than Tina, and then the war of words ensued. Basically, Nancy and Tina have always been the "hottest" sisters of the family, and they've been fighting over attention, from family and friends and everyone else, since they've been born. It's always been a competition. I was trying to difuse the situation by telling them they were both gorgeous but it didn't help at all.

Finally, Nancy said "I'm so sick and tired of dealing with you, you skinny whore. If I beat your ass will you finally shut the fuck up?" Then Tina responded by saying that she'd never allow herself to get beaten by a fat skank". To this Nancy responded by saying she should put her money with her mouth is and fight her. Tina told her that was fine with her and Nancy told her to be at her house tomorrow and to bring me. She said the winner gets to gets to fuck me and stormed out of the house.

I was stunned after the entire thing went down, but Tina was just pissed. I had no idea why Nancy would want anything to do with me. I mean I she was in virtually the same situation as Tina relationship wise, but still. Tina said Nancy has always wanted everything she has from toys to boys. Then she dropped the bombshell on me...

Apparently, Nancy had slept with Tina's ex husband a long time ago and since then they've always had a grudge, although they both hid it from the rest of the family. I asked her how she knew and she said she had walked in on him and Nancy in her own bed. That's when she said she would never deal with men again.

She had broken down crying thinking about it so I just held her and consoled her. I told her she obviously didn't need to fight Nancy, but she wouldn't have it. She wanted revenge from everything Nancy had ever done to her. I tried to convince her to non fight Nancy, I was afraid for her. Tina was after all, a stick, and Nancy was strong, but she told me she knew she had what it takes to beat Nancy. I promised her that no matter what the outcome I would never sleep with Nancy, and she just laughed, telling me not to worry, saying she wont lose.

That night I made love to her again, with more vigor than I ever have before. I let her know she was my woman and no matter what happened that wouldn't change, but most of all I wanted to pump her up for the fight.