Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
October 01, 2014, 04:14:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Author Topic: Beach fight where loser gets Hogtied,Humiliated as voted by you the Fans !  (Read 7700 times)
Grlwrestler
God Member

« on: May 24, 2011, 11:55:05 PM »

PLEASE READ!!    **********This is the fight you the Fans picked from my last poll,with 1 change, my original opponent Monica had to back out of our fight,personal reasons, and so Katterina was nice enough to step in,and fill Monicas spot for this Beach Fight where loser is Hogtied and Humiliated infront of everyone watching!**********

Please vote-comment as how you would actually see this fight happening,not by who's more popular, please!  Kiss
 And as always, thank you for voting and commenting!.......everyone  Kiss Grin

( If you are just browsing the polls,pleez at least vote real quick,only takes a couple seconds  Kiss Smiley )

Here for the 3 F's..fun,friends,fights..nothing else,all drama seekers will be ignored as trying to argue with pea brains leads to only headaches,no resolve!,lol Remember, don't ASSume,just ask !  Smiley
Grlwrestler
God Member

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 12:06:37 AM »

I have no doubt i can beat this over-inflated chesty Bitch!.....it's gonna be so much fun tying her up in her own bikini,and letting onlookers have a lil bit of fun with her,before i use my strap -on, yes infront of everyone, Shocked lol....of course!  Roll Eyes  Kiss

Here for the 3 F's..fun,friends,fights..nothing else,all drama seekers will be ignored as trying to argue with pea brains leads to only headaches,no resolve!,lol Remember, don't ASSume,just ask !  Smiley
edfrompa.usa
God Member

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 12:16:27 AM »

joanne wins easily then hogties her and uses her strapon on her to "own" her.
Katterina
God Member

Who's next!

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 01:25:08 AM »

I had the opportunity to go step in for that cheap slut Monica...and really...who wouldn't want to destroy that mouthy tramp little Joanne...that and another day at the beach... how could I pass this up!

Joanne was even nice enough to suggest that we fight in bikini's...although really...why she's even wearing a top is beyond me...I mean come on people...I filled out better than that when I was 14!  BUT...I suppose it WILL come in handy to tie her up with after so that all of you can do what you want with the little toy too!! 

So here you go ladies (and guys) enjoy your new little play thing... (I suggest gagging her with her thong first)...Wink

xxoo Katt

Your man called, he's going to be very late.
frankietrasktalk
God Member

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2011, 01:59:27 AM »

Katterina has no chance against Joanne. I really believe in her and that she will humiliate Katt. As always........GRLWRESTLER.....ROCKS...FOREVER AND EVER...!!!!!!!!!!!![/i][/b]

Also into male vs male fights in cyber and irl.
Grlwrestler
God Member

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2011, 03:12:47 AM »

Shocked Mouthy little tramp!??.....you BITCH!,i'll show you about being mouthy!....and yah,i do fill my kini out well!, everything on me is REAL!
I'll save you a gag for your mouth when i sit on your face while anyone watching can do what they want to you!  Tongue
Gonna love having your face in the sand while i use my strappy on you when you're face down,ass up!.....
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 04:09:58 AM by grlwrestler joanne » Logged

frankietrasktalk
God Member

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2011, 04:04:33 AM »

After reading Joanne's comment, now you know why I'm such  afan of hers

Also into male vs male fights in cyber and irl.
Kinky gina
God Member

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2011, 05:07:32 AM »

i hope Katterina wins and not just win but punishes your blonde ass u dirty slut...i hope she hogties u making u face the crowd shoving her thong into your mouth as she gives u a fucking of a life time with that strap-on.seeing you in that position being fucked by her would be the best thing i seen ...and after she done kicking your ass maybe i will jump in there and take u done making u submit as i sit on your slutty face go katterina
speed
God Member

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2011, 05:36:58 AM »

I'm voting for my fav Joanne. She'll use Katt's big tits as punching bags and drag her around the beach by her nipples. She'll get Katt down and bounce her perfect ass on Katt's tits, smashing them flat, until Katt surrenders. Then she will hog tie Katt on all fours and pound her sloppy pussy from behind until Katt squeals like a pig. For a final humiliation Joanne will slip off her bikini and ride Katt's face with her sweet pussy until she cums all over Katt's face, leaving her hog tied and naked.  Joanne's the baddest bitch here and I mean that as the ultimate compliment. Speed
speed
God Member

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2011, 05:38:49 AM »

i hope Katterina wins and not just win but punishes your blonde ass u dirty slut...i hope she hogties u making u face the crowd shoving her thong into your mouth as she gives u a fucking of a life time with that strap-on.seeing you in that position being fucked by her would be the best thing i seen ...and after she done kicking your ass maybe i will jump in there and take u done making u submit as i sit on your slutty face go katterina

Guess your not woman enough to take Joanne on woman to woman. Your no match for Joanne and you will end up on all fours with Joanne fucking your pussy.
lil megan

always so beautiful

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2011, 10:00:03 AM »

Even thou jo issa friend of my sis luarie breeze,.I think kat would take jo out with repeated smothering,,Strip her naked n make her so wet,.U'd think there had been a bad flood,.Cuz i know thats what id do if i was kat,. Grin

lil megan
Warlock641
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2011, 12:22:08 PM »

Jo, hate to to tell you this gorgeous, but I think you'll lose.  You'll Kat one heck of a fight, but I'm afraid you're going to find out she's a lot tougher than you thought.  I picture her working over your body and then continually smothering you out with her titties.  When she gets you all set up she'll put you into a sleeper hold and put you out and away for the match.  At least you won't be quite awake when the punishment begins!!  Shocked
rikkiocean27
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2011, 02:12:32 PM »

So Monica couldn't wrestle Joanne? But Kattrina is one of the most gorgeous women of all. Joanne you're the top blonde,cutest and sexiest but I don't know if you can take on a much bigger beautifully built blonde like Kattrina,I didn't know she was 5'11" wow that's tall. I coudn't pick a winner,I did pick the option where one of you uses the strap-on on the other. The winner hogtying the loser on the beach for the crowd to enjoy and then gets that big old strap on going. Wink I would hope Joanne holds her own. I know it would be a tough grueling catfight and Katt would know she's in a fight. Joanne would attack katt's huge boobs pulling and slapping them,they'd pull their hair and get into some dirty tactics. Just tell me which beach and what time and I'm there cheering you on. Wink
Grlwrestler
God Member

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2011, 03:22:46 PM »

I knew i had my hands full with Katterinabitch in this one,but there's still time for me to come back and win,which i plan on!  Wink
As for 'Stinky' Gina..errr,Kinky,sorry heeheee  Roll Eyes, anytime you want,please get in my face Bitch!.....you too Lil Meg, i'm interested what you'll try...that's TRY to do if you were Katt!  Roll Eyes  Tongue

Thanks to everyone who voted and commented so far, it's  you the fans that keep these Hawt polls goin!  Kiss  Grin

xoxoxoxo   Kiss
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 03:44:23 PM by grlwrestler joanne » Logged

Kinky gina
God Member

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2011, 03:26:50 PM »

I hope u lose blonde slut love to see u take that strap- on as she yanks
Your hair hearing u scream that would be great and
And u want some of me I love to make u
Submit hear u say those words then I give everyone a
Show and show them what a dirty slut u are come on people vote for katt
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Jump to: