News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

WBACCF #7: Prefight hype Elisha Cuthbert vs. Rachel Bilson

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF #7: Prefight hype Elisha Cuthbert vs. Rachel Bilson
« on: July 15, 2013, 04:51:06 PM »
Elisha "This should be the happiest time of my life, i just got married to my soulmate and I should feel nothing but joy... Instead that bitch Rachel Bilson insists she is tired of waiting for this fight and wants it immediately... I hate the thought of rematches, you fight someone you win and you move on.  You lose and you get better and move on.  I beat you Rachel, I choked you unconscious, I left you a bloody mess scarred mess... Now you want to do it all over again.  You knocked me out with a cheap shot, you interrupt my honeymoon.. Bitch I'm going to make what I did last time look like a practice.

Rachel "I don't care if Elisha just got married, I want to spend days removing her skin from under my nails.  You never beat me you blonde bimbo, you untalented cancelled bitch.  Oh you couldn't fight me because you were filming so was I.  Oh you couldn't fight me because you were looking for a new network well boo hoo.  I hate you Elisha and you hate me, only difference between us is i never offered excuses to not fight you... We both know whats going to happen in a fight, both of us will end up hurt but you will be crying asking me to stop and then I'll decide... ME, I decide if I will stop or wont' stop.  You've had this coming a long time and I'm tired of having this hate in my heart for some overrated, untalented blonde bitch..  So its go time Elisha, kiss your husband because when I'm done with you it'll be months before  you can enjoy your husband

Offline stoneyrasta

• God Member
Re: WBACCF #7: Prefight hype Elisha Cuthbert vs. Rachel Bilson
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 12:04:32 AM »
{alt}{alt}
{alt}{alt}
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 12:24:12 AM by stoneyrasta »