News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WBACCF #7 Fight #1 Shannon Elizabeth vs. Jodi Lyn O'Keefe

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF #7 Fight #1 Shannon Elizabeth vs. Jodi Lyn O'Keefe
« on: July 26, 2013, 02:35:05 AM »
It was a card of rematches and hatred and the first fight on docket was Shannon Elizabeth vs. Jodi Lyn O'Keefe.  Jodi wanted the fight since Shannon beat Heather but had to get at least one win before that.  She had won two fights one against Milla Jovovich the woman that destroyed Shannon.  She beat Milla in front of Shannon and watched as other held Shannon back.  She followed that win by narrowly defeating Ali Larter.

Shannon had also been in three fights in recent times.  There were two against Heather Graham one she won by decision and the other where she choked Heather out with her bare hands.  She also had a harder than expected fight with Liv Tyler.

Now here she was in Prison garb and the cell opened and in walked Jodi.  Also in Prison garb, the cell was not shut and Jodi had stepped into a slap.  Shannon took the slap and hit her own slap then pushed Jodi into the prison bars

"Milla Jovovich, Cameron Diaz or even Charisma Carpenter I should be fighting any one of them.  Two of them beat me, one of them got close but here I am fighting you, I wanted a challenge.”

Jodi turned around, and looked at the guard “Get this shut.”

The door shut and locked and Jodi threw herself at Shannon tackling the older actress to the floor.  She held her down and looked at her, she never said anything but made sure that her eyes said a story.

Shannon could see the hatred in Jodi’s eyes and remembered how hard fought there first two fights were.  She won those though and when Jodi let her up she wondered if she was going to win this one.  “Come on Shannon get up and see how easy I put you back down.”

Shannon slowly got back up and combed her hair back “Don’t forget you did well the first two times we fought as well but they ended the same.  With you losing and crying for me to stop, this is just how this is going to end.”

Jodi smiled “I’m bigger then you and I am no longer a young girl growing into her body.  Bitch when I’m done with you its going to be you crying for me to stop.”

Jodi stepped in and kicked Shannon in the leg and then got her hands into Shannon’s hair and started to push Shannon back.  Shannon though reached and grabbed Jodi’s hair and turned her quick slamming her into the brick wall.  Jodi slunk down on the wall gasping for air and now Shannon backed away and unbuttoned the orange prison top.

“Why do we keep fighting each other Jodi, what will it take for you to realize that you can’t beat me?”  Jodi got back up and unbuttoned her own top and looked at Shannon’s slightly larger tits.

“Shannon I know I can beat you, when this is over and you are asking me for a rematch and when you do I’ll beat you again and again and again.”  Shannon was getting to angry at what Jodi was saying and the younger woman got within range and hit a right cross that backed Shannon up and into the prison bars

Jodi never moved in just stayed where she was and lifted her hands up in front of her face.  Shannon smiled and did the same and the two started to circle around the confined space.  When Shannon’s body was in front of the bunk bed Jodi rushed at her and the two crashed onto the bottom bunk.

They wrestled on the bed, each woman hitting punches to the other woman’s sides.  Shannon got Jodi pinned to the brick wall connected to the bed and shoved her hand down Jodi’s pants and dug her nails in as deep as she could “That’s how little I respect having to be here with you, this is usually something a fight builds to but…” Shannon and Jodi were both screaming as Jodi got her hand down Shannon’s pants

Jodi was able to move back a little to get a relief from the pain but Shannon was still pressed onto the wall.  Shannon stopped her attack and tried to get Jodi’s hand out of her pants “Can’t take it wimp.  You’re not fighting Liv Tyler this time, which by the way you barely beat”

Tears were starting to form in Shannon’s eyes and in desperation she scratched at Jodi’s eyes.  She felt the sweet relief of Jodi letting her crotch claw go.  She then got her foot up on Jodi’s hip and pushed her down onto her back.  Shannon mounted her but couldn’t seat up fully to do what she wanted.  She hit some semi hard punches to Jodi’s face busting her mouth open.

Jodi twisted her hips and threw Shannon down to the floor, she then spun and kicked Shannon in the head.  Jodi kept blinking trying to get full vision back, she got up but was hit with an uppercut that knocked her back and her shoulders hit the top bunk.  Shannon hit a spinning kick to Jodi’s stomach and it dropped Jodi to one knee.

Shannon got a guillotine choke in and started to put on pressure.  Jodi got her arms under Shannons ass and quickly lifted her and hit her head into the top bunk frame.   Shannon lost her grip of the choke and Jodi stood up and jumped in the air and slammed Shannon’s back to the cement with a spine buster.

Between the uppercut and the spinning kick to the stomach Jodi couldn’t capitalize on her open chance to maybe win the fight.  She layed on top of Shannon who was gasping for air.

Shannon was crawling away from the bottom and was in so much pain that she just wanted to quit but would not give Jodi that satisfaction.  She crawled towards the cell door and got ahold of the bars and started to lift herself up

Shannon turned around but got hit with a Jodi Lyn O’Keefe right hand.  Jodi then grabbed Shannon by the throat holding her against the prison cell and hit three hard punches to Shannon’s stomach.  Shannon could not do much so again she raked the eyes of Jodi.

Jodi backed up and Shannon took a couple of deep breathe’s and then reached and grabbed Jodi’s neck and switched their positions slamming Jodi into the cell bars.  Shannon hit three hard rights to Jodi’s face busting her up.  “I’m going to beat you again and this time I’m going to make it last Jodi” 

Shannon ripped off Jodi’s shirt and then slammed a knee between her legs.   “huh what now, you wanted me here you wanted this fight and now I’m going to thank you.”

Shannon got two handfuls of Jody’s hair and threw her across the cell and her back slammed into the toilet. 

“I’m feeling like me again for the first time since I can’t even remember when.”

She took three quick steps and was ready to kick Jodi in the ribs but Jodi pushed up and dove into a punch getting Shannon in the pussy.  Both women were lying on their chests in so much pain from the crotch attacks.  They started to crawl away from each other and got up to their knees and turned so they faced each other.  Making eye contact they could see what no camera could catch, they caught  a glimpse of the other woman’s soul.

Jodi could see it in Shannon, she could see the fire.  She watched the fights Shannon had since beginning her fighting comeback.  Her fight(s) with Heather Graham she fought scared to lose, it wasn’t the Shannon who tore through people after she was introduced to the world in American Pie.  Her fight with Liv Tyler was an embarrassment, Liv nearly beat her on multiple occasions and Jodi could tell the Milla Jovovich defeat still rang in her head.  This Shannon was the vicious fighter, the one who would take pain just to inflict pain.  This was the highly skilled fighter who wanted to break other women down and make them hurt mentally and physically.  Seeing this Shannon Elizabeth caused a smile to form from Jodi because this was the Shannon she wanted to beat.

Shannon could see the desire in Jodi’s eyes.  It was there the first two times they fought but now there was such a experience behind it.  Before it was just hatred and knowing t he two were similar now it was something different.  Jodi beat Milla Jovovich check that Jodi dominated and destroyed a woman who left her a mental mess.  Beating this Jodi Lyn O’Keefe would end any chances of Jodi ever stepping up again to challenge someone.  Beating her today in this prison cell would leave Jodi a mental mess and that would be the greatest victory ever.  To leave someone the way she was left and to destroy that look in her eyes.

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: WBACCF #7 Fight #1 Shannon Elizabeth vs. Jodi Lyn O'Keefe
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 02:36:16 AM »

Shannon hit a right cross and Jodi followed it with her own.  Jodi came back with a left hook that nearly put Shannon down.  Shannon came back instead with the back part of her right fist and went for a left behind it but missed the mark and nearly went to the floor.

She turned her head only to have Jodi’s fist connect with her right temple.  She collapsed down to her stomach groaning and upset at her missed punch. 

Jodi looked down at the prone Shannon Elizabeth.  Her hands on her thighs she was breathing hard but she was happy it looked like she knocked out her nemesis.  She opened her second card in the WBACCF and once again she won but now she wanted to do some damage.  The second time Shannon beat her she piledrived her twice and then tortured her with bites and kicks to her womanhood.

“Ok bitch, knocking you out is not enough for me and you know why.  What you did to me last time, my god I’m going to enjoy this.”

Jodi stood up smiling like the Cheshire cat she grabbed Shannon’s hair and started to lift her up.  Shannon wasn’t done though and Jodi got hit in the right side under the ribs and an uppercut to her left breast.

Jodi grabbed at Shannon’s shirt but Shannon got her hands on Jodi’s hips and pushed away.  She may have lost her top but she was back on her feet and Jodi was pissed, she thought the fight was over and she was going to get to humiliate Shannon.

“What bitch thought you had me beat.”

Jodi threw the shirt away and went after Shannon but got her punch blocked and countered.  Shannon grabbed Jodi’s throat and pushed her into the cell doors and squeezed “I’m Shannon Elizabeth and I’m better then you.”

Shannon let go of the choke and hit a left elbow to Jodi’s head then a knee between the legs.  Shannon stepped back and as Jodi doubled over she was going ot piledrive her once again like she did before. 

Soon as Jodi felt her head go between the legs she grabbed Shannon’s legs and lifted slamming her down.  Jodi dropped her knee between Shannon’s legs and as Shannon gasped she dove forward hitting an elbow to Shannon’s head.

She could do no more though and relaxed on top of Shannon.  Bare breast on barebreast, their bodies sweat soaked and racked with pain.  “I promise I won’t make the example of you if you say you had enough”  Jodi whispered “Just tap out now!”

“Fuck you, I’m better.”

Shannon grabbed the back of Jodi’s prison pants and hauled upwards getting a scream from Jodi.  The scream was always a signal to change position but when she did she got as far as getting each other on their sides when Jodi grabbed the front of Shannon’s pants and yanked upwards returning the wedgie.

Tiring of the pain from having their pant fabric wedged up inside their orfices both women released and rolled away and lay on their back for a moment.  Jodi took off her pants and kicked them towards the prison doors.  Shannon kicked her pants towards prison bed.

They got on their knees again and once again exchanged right hands then jumped at the other.  Right hands on the other’s left ear they were trying to out power the other and Jodi ended up slamming Shannon down onto her back.  She mounted Shannon and hit a left and a right but when she went for the next right she got her tits torn into with deep scratching gouge.

Now Shannon got on top of Jodi and hit some hard punches only for her tits to get attacked in a similar fashion.  They got up to their feet and exchanged some leg kicks, Shannon hit  one more and when Jodi tried to answer back Shannon went forward her hand on Jodi’s throat she pushed her back against the metal bar of the buck beds.

Shannon hit a knee between the legs of Jodi Lyn “Getting flash backs yet sweetie of those other times, do you remember the first  how I played.”

Jodi got her hands low and inside Shannon getting a loud scream.  She pushed Shannon away and slapped her down to one knee “You go low I go low, you fight dirty and I fight dirtier.”  She went to put her two thumbs in each of Shannon’s eyes but Shannon grabbed her wrists and kept her arms at the wing span. 

Shannon hit the top of her head into Jodi’s stomach backing the younger woman up.  Shannon stood up and the two women traded slaps and kept slapping at each other moving forward until their slaps missed the mark and bodies collided.  Jodi kneed Shannon between the legs getting a scream but also an answer as Shannon hit her own knee between Jodi’s legs

Some security had made its way to the outside of the cell, organizers had feared how far this fight could go as it seemed both women were in a trance at this point.  Ignoring attacks that should have ended a normal battle but these two were not conceding.

Shannon bit down on Jodi’s trapezes but Jodi didn’t scream some tears fell from her eyes and her mouth opened.  It opened to sink into Shannon’s collar bone.  Their right hands went low and left hands dug into the others right breast.  They literally tore into each other for two full minutes before pushing away.

Shannon smiled her teeth bloody but not with her own blood and the smile made Jodi scream “Kill you” She leaped into a wild uncontrolled punch which Shannon ducked and pushed Jodi face first into the prison door.

She tried to push away but got slammed face first into the unforgiving prison bar.  Three punches to her kidney’s and tears rolled down Jodi Lyn’s face.  She was pinned against the prison bars and Shannon was hurting her badly.  Shannon grabbed at her breast and folded it over the prison bar.  Screams and tears from Jodi Lyn O’Keefe filled the entire prison and Shannon continued to torture the breast.

Shannon smiled with devilish delight at what was happening now. 

“The fights over, someone get the keys before Shannon scars her for life.”

“Hear that Jodi, you lost again.”

“Don’t…. Come…In” Jodi started stomping Shannon’s toes and got Shannon to loosen her grip enough so that Jodi could get her body turned enough she got her foot up and kicked Shannon away. 

Jodi turned fully and took three quick steps and jumped up in the air grabbing the roof of the cell bars she kicked Shannon in the face with both feet.  Shannon went flying and slammed into the toilet.  She was pretty well out when Jodi saw her sat there barely conscious.

She could hear them trying to get in and she knew she didn’t have time to hurt Shannon the way she dreamed of but she did win the fight and would get some more shots in.  She stood over Shannon and hit three hard punches that knocked her out cold and off the toilet.

She lifted the toilet seat up and grabbed Shannon by the hair and dunked her head in and kept it there.  They were in the cell and Jodi stood up straight and put her foot between Shannon’s shoulder blades and the video showed Jodi’s strong body, perfect ass, long legs and Shannon’s head in the toilet.  Never had Jodi felt such delight as she felt right now with the final sight of this fight.