News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

IOC – The league continues

• 257 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
IOC – The league continues
« on: June 21, 2011, 11:14:06 PM »
U Can can skip this & can Directly see the main start of the matches as below
Reply #6 on: July 04, 2011, 11:03:58 AM

INDIAN OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP - (Yr Suggestions?)

Hi Friends,

Which I hardly have five in my list…may b as I don’t send invitations & don’t reject any invitations…but its not the subject.

The matches would be on League Basis.

Since some time it was in my mind…& also advised by one of my friends…to think on this line….

I would like some of your advice on this line.

About me - many of u might be knowing me via my stories…& cyberfights/role fights some had with me…if not, then… u can read my

My Fight Library – Some in cyberfight & in story forms.

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,15456.0.html

The main objective is to make some groups…according to height & weights…mainly on weights…

Some time back I wanted to play role fights with some one about this Championship..but it din’t materialize…

You can suggest some non Indian to play in this League.

The matches will be totally decided in my stories…& the league matches will be decided by taking a draw by me…which would be declared prior to each match.

Just for an Idea…there will be lot many changes….thanks.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 12:51:43 AM by HB »
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

Offline ritushah811

Re: INDIAN OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP - (Yr Suggestions?)
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 06:45:21 AM »
 good one !!!

ccunain

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 08:49:45 PM »
Thanks for sharing this article Rohit,

I think u should add Raveena Tandon and Kajol.. for heavy weight i choose Apara Mehta, Pragati Mehra, Seema Kapoor, Kavita Kapoor, Kalyani Thakker, Urvashi Upadhyay i think their are plenty whom can be added .. i put one comparison between Geeta Kapoor V/s Farah Khan both are dance choreographers and just image if they wrestle.. both are fit..!! u can find in celebrity fight in FCF.. !! pls vote ..

Awaiting for your early reply.. Bye TC.. wish u good luck..

Offline dashing77

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2011, 10:29:39 AM »
Group5 seems to be good. You can add Anita Raj in group 5 as well... Some hard matches in grp 5 can be Minakshi - Anita Raj, Anita Raj - Farha. Padmini - Minakshi, etc.

• God Member
Re: INDIANA OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP - (Yr Suggestions?)
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2011, 05:14:35 PM »
Thanks Ritu, Ccunain & dashing…

Actualy it was ritu who advised me…which was already in my mind…but she made me make my mind… & made me drop the idea finaly in the box. Thanks Ritu.

But Ccunain I appreciate ur ideas…

Rest what u advised it may b a separate grp of late 40’s in 70 kgs …

« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 04:29:10 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

• God Member
Re: INDIANA OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP - (Yr Suggestions?)
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2011, 01:51:26 PM »
[quote ]
Very erotic fight, I like to read one of them be finished to slow erotic death by strangulation or smother during the fight.
[/quote]

Ok…but why u ppl put a personnel msg & not on the topic…anyways thanks to u.

Dude I will try…but may be upto un-conscious level….as death wud b lil difficult to me…but yes upto un-consious- level I too wud enjoy. Hope u dint mind. Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 04:30:20 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »

• God Member
Re: INDIANA OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP - (So whether I sud Start it?)
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2011, 08:03:58 PM »
So whether I sud start it….m in a delima….
There were only 3 comments here…& 3 personnel….& some friends don’t want to comment repeatedly on my writings….as they may feel it offended….may b right also….
Anyways…Lets See…

The final lines are drawn as under in 4 main groups – M selecting some un-common names which may make it even more interesting.

Grp-1

Arioma, Bidasha, Bidasta, Dipuka, Kerina, Kritika, Katriana, Laiea, Piyanki, Piyali, Samira, Silpi, Soanam, Sush

Grp-2

Anita, Aromi, Amruta, Farah, Kajoli, Krutuki, Kimi, Manisa, Mimakshi, Meelari, Mamata, Dooja, Punam, Rabina, Sribebi, Sangeeta, Tabbau.

Grp-3

Arnabi, Ashaira, Ayesha, Juhni, Jitu, Karishna, Mabhoori, Maraika, Mohina, Preitu, Ranu, Venu, Bidya, Umeela.

Grp-4 –  

Anjum, Eruna Arami, Bindiya, Dinple, Himani, Jeya, Rekha, Rati, Tinma, Udaiti, Zeemat.

Rules –

-   The matches are fixed by draws…to be declared before hand. Starting with the second 30. 40”s category which is looking more hot to me at present.
-   In League category – all have to play each others in their group & win 2 vital points on every win.
-   After All the matches are over the top four point winners play semi-finals…then final.
-   Any new entrant… which…u can suggest… can directly challenge any-body in the group as per your opinion…& if wins gets equal no. of points…which her opponent won before their fight took place…or looses equal no of points if she looses (that is earns negative points on loosing) . So think twice properly before u want to see ur gal challenge somebody.
-   Any contender of the lower weight or more aging group can challenge any of the Higher weight or lesser age group & if she wins she gets the total no of points the looser won in that group before she fought her & even can challenge the others with higher points in that group to become champion in that group too & become the overall champion of All the groups….or the higher weight in younger group will retain that overall champion title of all the groups…but otherwise if she looses she gets equal no of negative points her winner over her eanred.
For the Challenged in the Superior group she cann’t refuse to fight the challenger from lower & ageing group.
 -   A separate score sheet will be mentioned in a post where each players score against her each opponent will be mentioned against her name. eg. A against B - (0) or (2) or (Awaiting). – Total (6/10).

-   All the matches will be decided by me in my stories.

So keep your fingers crossed for the first match by draw. Hope it comes out of Every-ones Liking. If not…surely it wud be next…so don’t worry!

So give a Big Bang if Possible!

Thanks

Rohit

« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 06:47:39 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »

• God Member
Farah Baaj–

Anaita -

Anaita is Heavy with 72 kgs of weight vs Farah Baaz at low 58-60 kgs. But Farah is a Judo black belt, with lots of match experience.

Anaita looks heavy but surely would not match with Farah’s speed & stamina. Farah has to rely on her speed in this match.

Anaita bare thighs to make Farah fear….looking at her much wider thighs…dressed like an ape women…I know its mainly to make Farah fear.

But Farah is confident in her Panty & bra…showing her rather slim, fit & quick legs…adjusting her pony behind.

The Match started with a test of strength…which I think Farah made the first mistake…She should not have fallen to this trap….& surely Anaita twisted her hands down.
Farah in pains but trying with her right leg to surge ahead….But Anaita is very heavy…She twisted her hands further.

Farah Got down on the mat in pains in her hand…Taking the Advantage Anaita got her large Hips on her relatively slimmer but fitter chest.

Farah trying to make a bridge & trying to dislodge her from her top…with her relatively smaller but energetic & speedy ass.

Gud test of strengths.

But Anaita regaining Supreme…tied her both wrists in her hand.

Now she is pushing her much heavier right knee also on her tinier opponent’s chest.

Both sweating…but Farah not giving up…she still posses much stamina in her…& also relying on it.

Match went for 15 minutes…when Farah for the first time got Anaita down with her leg lock over her head …after a 4-5 minutes of try…now she came back from behind….

Anaita feared if her stamina goes down all may b over.

But she also head locked Farah in her legs very tightly…as if to kill.

& after 3-4 minutes Farah gave up!

So the First Match is over.

Every-one cheered for Anaita.

Scoreboard is flAshaiyraing 2 points against her name.

So she is the First winner in the tournament.

Many others also witnessed this match…but Amu & Amruta Sin looked quiet tensed with the ease Anaita defeated Farah.

Soon Every- one left the Arena!

Anaita – 2, Farah – 0.

(The second match should come soon)

Thanks!

« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 05:03:53 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »

• God Member
The second unwanted match – Ranu vs Juhni after Gud Anaita vs Farah

Juhni –

Ranu-

Though I dint like to come for this match

Ranu looking stronger…though short by an inch or two at about 5’4 against Juhni’s 5’5 or 6”, Ranu looking slightly more stronger as her legs are muscular…Juhni weighing about 56-58 kgs…Ranu 54 kgs but looking more stronger. She is in small skirt with very strong legs…
Juhni looking slimmer…but due to her bit of more height…milky white..good smile on face…also in blue Skirt.
Juhni’s face still looking smiling.
But Ranu looking more deadlier…as if she is not in a mood of friendship or anything. She is looking more serious..Juhni still smiling.
“Jyada has mat..battishi tod doongi” (“Don’t laugh more…will break that all 32”)
“Is it” Juhni…”Jara haath to laga ke dikha” (“Is it…just dare to touch me”)
“abe ja” (“hey slang  go…”) “Tu pehele bitch mein aa” (“First u come in the middle”)
“Le ayee” (“ He here I come”)
Teri ye majal. (“How dare u”)
The wrestling began.
Ranu eyeing for Juhni’s strong thighs with grabbing themin her both arms.
Juhni grabbed Ranu’s back from top.
Both locked as Ranu trying to pull Juhnis legs & Juhni trying to press Ranu down.
Juhni pressed Ranu down.
Ranu went down by surprise.
As she came down to her both knees.
Juhni trying to dominate.
But Ranu dint go down…put her right hand beneath Juhni’s thighs.
A test of strength went on & Ranu picked Juhni on her right shoulder & threw her forward.
Juhni went down fixing her knee in front of Ranu’s tummy.
But Ranu dominated from sides…& trying to pin Juhnis both the wrists on the ground.
But Juhnis waist & legs went up to the occasion & being free on the downside she turned them on Ranu pinning her down.
“Ab bol” (“Now tell”) She picked her right knee up & pinned Ranu’s waist beside it firmly.
Ranu struggling down. Both breast to braest.
Ranu now looking lil worried for the first time.
She was worrying whether she would loose on her ht dis-advantage. She skipped her ass up. Juhni moved along with her. But soon Ranu pinned Juhni on sides on the wall.
Both r struggling..but Juhni got on top.
Ranu thought she had taken enough lightly now...now she wud come out…& she now used her full strength…
But Juhni not willing to give up.
Both caught each other;s by hairs.
Juhni not willing to give up.
Ranu-
I put my right knee on ur belly & try to push up.
Juhni-
I use my power-house ass to pin u.
Both gripped firmy.
Slowly Ranu comes on top.
Pinning Juhni down.
Juhni tries to make bridge & dislodge Ranu.
Ranu moved round. Getting Juhnis both thighs firmly in her two hands…she locks Juhnis head in her powerfull thighs & presses them hard.
Juhni frees her thighs & gets Ranu in a double head lock.
Now this way or that.
Juhni pressing her heels hard on Ranus neck…but not effecting Ranu much..she is also pressing her legs very hard on Juhni’s head.
Juhni is about to give up.
Juhni gave up her lock over Ranu’s legs & tried to run away.
Ranu sensing chance…got hold on the hairs of Juhni in her wrists & put a strong arm bar on Juhnis left hand with her both legs.
Juhni is about to cry in pains.
The second match ended in Ranu’s favour.
But it cud hv been very hard for Ranu.
Juhni also knew it.
Good match.
Ranu – 2 , Juhni – 0.

A detail score card will be reflected soon.

Thanks

« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 05:11:39 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »

Offline dashing77

Anita - Farah match should have been a bit more detailed, though its a good start. Would like to see - Anita - Minakshi, Minakshi- Farah, in the upcoming matches.

• God Member
Anaita - Farah match should have been a bit more detailed, though its a good start. Would like to see - Anaita - Mimakshi, Mimakshi- Farah, in the upcoming matches.

Thanks. I know dashing, but tm wud be constraint to finish up all the matches...also i hv said about the duration of the big moves there...which was not less... also the weight diff was more...
Ya Anaita -Mimakshi wud be one of the best matches in this league...both equaly & heavily matched....but again u know i also dont know when their match will b coming...as its all by lottery. cheers!

Thanks again!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 05:13:36 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »

• God Member
Jayna –

Bindiya –

Its again a good match…

“Chal aa ja” (“Hey Cmon’)
“Chal aa” (“Cmon”)
Both the girls collided.
Good amount of test of strength going on.
Bindiya stomped Jayna’s feet heavily once their waists locked from sides.
Jayna felt terrible pain.
She snatched Bidiya’s hairs & tried to pull her head close towards her.
Seeing Jayna’s exposed tummy Bidiya gave round of low heavy punches on Jayna’s belly repeatedly with her both hands.
Both gals went together on the floor.
With a good amount of rolls Jayna tried to come up. But Bindiya locked her quiet heavily in her legs.
Jayna’s thighs in pain…as Bindiya sqeezes them in her legs. Giving lots of pains Bindiya comes up.
She pins Jayna’s hairs heavily on the ground. Jayna trying to free her hairs.
Bindiya pins Jayna’s left wrists under her left knee.
Jayna still trying to free her hairs with the other hands…then all of a sudden she slaps Bindiya’s face.
Bindiya leaves Jayna’s hairs & sitting on her chest properly starts slapping Jayna’s face with her both hands in revenge. Then again gets her hairs strongly in her hand.
Jayna too gets her hairs tightly as she closes in on her.
It seemed impossible for Jayna to roll up…as she again started slapping.
Bidiya tries to get her both hands.
& pins them under her knees.
Jayna tries to roll her ass & she rolls on top.
Bindiya locks Jayna’s head in her legs.
She pushed Jayna down.
& getting on her chest starts beating Jayna badly with her both hands.
Jayna gives up in fear.
Match Ends.
Bindiya gets up proudly.
Jayna also gets up.
May b some time next she thought.
Bindiya went out of the room.

It cud hv been lil more I know…but m sorry…but i also tried to to justice...hope u wud excuse me.

Match  - 2 – anything u like....when Jayna was lil slim

Its again a good match…Bidiya looking more stronger…

Jayna coming very close to Bindiya with a Huff…Bindiya;s breasts more larger so she is not worried…Height wise also Bindiya lil better.
Jayna totally staring at Bindiya’s eyes…Bindiya also knowing she is far superior why she sud remove her eyes.
She put her left hand on her larger waist.
But Jayna confident on her grit & integrity…she also picked her left hand on her waist.
Both the gals in middy’s ..u can say Jayna in Indian village dress called lehenga in blue…Bindiya covering her knees but mostly exposing her strong shins in off white…but Jayna is looking more fitter.
She pressed her breasts against Bindiya’s picking her heel a bit up.
Bindiya pushed her approaching hands down.
Jayna tried to free her both wrists in Bindiya’s wrists.
But Bindiya’s grip was strong.
But with speed Jayna broke Bindiya’s grip & picked her heavy thigh in her arms…& not willing to give up. Jayna also pushed Bindiya back showing why she is reckoned as strong.
Bindiya went back with surprise as she was overconfident.
But Jayna could not hold her heavy leg much…She tried to go back & wrap Bidiya’s  belly from back…
Bindiya in delima.
Bindiya pushed her leg behind & fixed it behind Jayna’s leg & tried to trip her back…Jayna about to fall..but balanced her well at the last moment from falling & again came back strongly wrapping Bindiya’s belly from back strongly again.
Bindiya stomped Jayna’s feet hard with her right feet…with an intension to break her..
“Ahh” Jayna’s grip seemed like loosened…Getting the benefit…Bindiya broke Jayna’s grip & very quickly head locked Jayna in her both hands…& pressed it as if to kill…& teach Jayna a lesson in hard squeezing in her hands…Jayna in pains…Bidiya tries to trip her behind.
Both the girls fell on the floor. Bindiya on the top…trying to take change on Jayna’s chest.
Jayna trying.
Bindiya pressing her both wrists down.
Bindiya realy heavy.
Jayna trying to use her swiftness & grits.
Bindiya was confident.
She doesn’t have to do much.
But Jayna proves her wrong & comes on top with her grits.
But Bidiya still confident…was gripping Jayna very well in the finger lock…& putting her feet on Jayna’s thighs pushes her back with her heavier leg…Jayna in problem.
Sweats coming out…Bidiya gets on top.
Jayna fights but looking weak.
The thighs testing each others sweats.
& after five minutes…Jayna slowly gives up.
She cud not match heavier Bindiya.
So Bindiya wins.
“So how was it Jayna”
“Not bad” Jayna trying to put on her blouse well.
“Next time wud u fight?”
“Ehh Cmon”
Bindiya gets up…picks up her belongings from floor.
Bindiya (2) Jayna (0).

« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 05:24:38 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »

• God Member
Re: INDIANA OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP- Score Board
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2011, 04:33:25 PM »
Score Board

Grp -1

Bidasha vs -    Kerima  (2), vs Sameera (2)                                           Total (4-0)

Kerima - vs Bidasha  (0), vs Piyanki (0)                                              Total (0-4)

Piyanki vs -   Kerima  (2)                                                                  Total (2-0)

Sameera vs Katriyana (2), vs Bidasha (0)                                                    Total (2-2)

Katriyana vs Sameera (0)                                                                             Total (0-2)

Dipuka vs Sonum (0)                                                                             Total (0-2)

Sonum vs Dipuka (2)                                                                             Total (2-0)

Grp - 2

Anaita Vs -    Farah (2), Mimakshi  (0)                                               Total (2-2)

Farah Baaz Vs -  Anaita (0) -                                                            Total (0-2)

Kojol Vs -  Kimni (2) -                                                                        Total (2-0)

Kimni  Vs -  Kojol (0) -                                                                        Total (0-2)

Meenakshi Vs -  Manata  (2), Anaita (2) -                                               Total (4-0)

Manata Vs -  Mimakshi  (0) -                                                                        Total (0-2)

Grp - 3

Juhni Vs -    Ranu (0) , Kamishma (2)                                                                            Total (2-2)

Ranu Vs -  Juhni (2) -                                                                              Total (2-0)

Ashaiyra Vs -    Maraika (0)                                                                             Total (0-2)

Maraika Vs -  Ashaiyra (2) -                                                                              Total (2-0)

Kamishma Vs – Juhni (0), Mohina (2) -                                                         Total (2-2)

Mohina Vs Kamishma (0)                                                                           Total (0-2)

Grp - 4

Jana Vs -   Bindiliya  (0)                                                         Total (0-2)

Bindiliya   Vs -  Jana (2) -                                                        Total (2-0)

Dinple Vs -  Bindoo (2) -                                                                  Total (0-2)

Bindoo Vs -  Dinple (0) -                                                                  Total (2-0)

Zimat Vs Teemna   (0)                                                                        Total (0-2)

Teemna Vs - Zimat (2) -                                                                  Total (2-0)

0)                                                                                                                                        

Thanks
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 08:22:12 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »

• God Member
Kojol,

Kimni,

Kojol is looking more muscular between the two. Lil dusky against a very fair Kimni who is a bit taller & heavier than Kojol…at-least by 6-7 kgs.
Both r in thin stripties…Kojol black strips…Kimni pink.
It is going to be a tough match….as Kojol is more agile & tough…Kimni will rely on her weight & height. Kojol is very confident in this match…she knew she is more tighter.
Both the gals came close & joined their fingers overhead.
Kojol staring at Kimni’s eyes.
Kimni twisted Kojols fingers down…Kojol dint analyse that Kimni got such a strength…Kimni used her weight.
But Kojol still in the fight….not willing to go back…
She took Kimni’s breasts on her breasts…test of strength still going on…Kojol twisted Kimni’s hands…& got her in compromising position in pain….Kimni was in pain…cudn’t match Kojols strength…Kojol showed her wooden power.
With her right knee Kojol kicked Kimni’s ass.
Kimni went aback.
Trying to get Kojol’s fingers back.
Kojol got Kimni down….
Kimni lil worried.
Kojol positioned her butts well over Kimni’s chest & held her hairs strongly in her wrists.
Kimni slapped her twice.
But instead of returning the slap Kojol positioned her ass more firmly on Kimni…
But using her weight & a strong flip of her heavy ass Kimni rolled her ass up…Kojol cudn’t stop it.
But soon Kojol rolled back.
Kimni used her bridge & knocked down Kojol on the other side again.
Both double head locked in each others legs…Kimni looking firm.
Kojol broke the lock & rode on Kimni from back…locking Kimni’s neck firmly from front in her tight right arm…Kimni trying to push Kojol back with her strength on her ass…she put Kojol down…but Kojol’s grip was still strong over her neck.
Kojol wrapped her two legs very tightly from both sides on Kimni’s legs…& started trying to smooth her in her solid grip…Both the gals locked very tightly…but Kojol was not able to cope with the weight of Kimni properly…Kimni seems to break.
Both gals broke each others & again raised on their feets.
Kojol picked Kimni’s right leg & thudded her in the back wall quiet well behind her.
Both tried best…& after 10-15 minutes of hard struggles Kimni gave up.
Kojol was too strong.
Kimni gave up…but dint go down second time…as she cud match Kojol with her superior weight…but decided at last to give up.

Kimni – (0), Kojol (2)

Match - 5.

Kerima vs Bidasha

Kerima gave walkover.

Kerima (0), Bidasha (2)

Other news - Anu Agrawal & Jana Prabha opted out due to personnel reasons
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 08:24:05 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »

• God Member
The Big Old Rivals meet Again in a final decider

Piyanki vs Kerima

They already had 2 times….Very Big rivals.

The last two fights between them are….

Kerima vs Piyanki – Family Fued

Piyanki vs Katriyana - Rematch Stiff Competition.

& this would be the ultimate final which both agreed upon.

Piyanki-

“So iss bar public mein ladegi ki akele mein”
 (“So this time sud we fight in public or all alone”)

Kerima-

“Akele mein hi aa ja…ek bar phir freely ladenge…last time hai…thik se hona tchahiye”
(Come alone only…again once more will fight freely…this is last time…should b in right manner).

Piyanki –

“Think hai…phir oosi jage pe?”
(“Okey…again at the same place?”)

Kerima-

“Bilkool” (“Exactly”). Bending her bare right toe down…off her white ankles in her sitting position on the small hard blue plastic stool in front of her mirror in midy.... She is a sizzling milky white Indian beauty.

Both came to the same place in time.

Kerima’s height about an inch less…but very hard customer for Piyanki.

No need to say…It’s a very Big rivalry between the two.

Both came down to their ight swim suits.,,,bare legs…in shiny light blue.

No doubt both knew this would be the final match to decide between them.

“Don’t u think Piyanki there sud hv one to stop fight today…as anything may happen today”

“Its all depends on u…its only u who can create problems…if u give up easily at times their wud b no problems…that u also know probably….there’s no problem from my side anyway, as I will b more dominating between the two…so prob can come only from ur side…when u not surrender when u rightly sud…hope u understand”

“I think u r in a wrong world Piyanki…u know what happened last…today All hell is going to get loose.”

“Only for ur shake…I was saying,,,rest I leave it up to u…best of luck” Piyanki.

“Its enough Piyanki…Come in the middle”

Piyanki came in the middle with her both hands on her waist.

Kerima also came near…

Straight staring at Piyanki’s eyes with her catty eyes…her eyes clear catty as ever,

Piyanki also not removing her eyes thinking she wud b the the more dominating between the two.

Today All hell may break loose.

Kerima swiftly circled back.

So did Piyanki …moving in same Kerima’s way.

Many things will be decided today. It’s the final match between the two.

It was first Kerima who snatched & pulled Piyanki’s head down first.

Piyanki..resisting trying to free both of Kerima’s hand from her hairs lock. But moving forward very swiftly as Kerima is trying to pull her towards her.

Kerima was also conscious…all of a sudden went forward & bored a Big lower punch on Piyankis belly from down under the carpets.

Seeing Karina’s fist approaching towards her Piyanki folded her belly back…so the punch not falling as hard as it was intended…but as Kerima drew forward she caught hold on Kerima’s hairs in her both hands…& tried to jerk & push her heavily on her right side.

As Piyanki went near.. Kerima held Piyanki left thigh solidly in her both arms with an intension to pick it up, & Piyanki head locking Kerima’s her head from top closely.

Piyanki also tried to blow two tight punches from sides on her face which was held down in her hands…in the meantime in between she got.

Kerima went more near to Piyanki & buried her face more close on to her sides so that the punches sud not fell directly on her face…meanwhile she moved aside & wrapped Piyanki’s belly tightly from sides in her both hands.

Piyanki still holding her head from top on her right side tried to give two more blows on Kerima’s face locked on her side ribs…though her body was completely back.

Kerima avoided that narrowly as they just brushed aside her face…not giving her much pains as she as drawing well on back of Piyanki…..

But her Knee was complete free…She picked her beautiful hard knee up…& kicked it twice on Piyanki’s ass from back…& as Piyanki seemed loose her balance forward …she again picked her knee up…& gave another two big kick’s on Piyanki’s ass in quick successions from back …& with full power of her arms tied on Piyanki’s belly from back tried to bring Piyanki down on her four on the ground first.

Piyanki was in delima…Kerima threw her down on her four on her front…

As Piyanki tries to free her, Kerima goes down on her back & locks Piyanki’s neck from front very solidly in her right arm…Piyanki’s legs also cant do anything to her as they were struggling inside Kerima’s legs from behind… though she dint wrap her legs on Piyanki’s…She is not going to leave Piyanki at any cost…Kerima gave two solid blows…on Piyanki’s face from sides from back…

Piyanki in a deep trouble…Kerima not willing to give up her move…Kerima’s position was so strong that she rolled Piyanki on her face on the floor at her will….& locking her wrists very strongly in her hands…she stands up & puts her right leg very mercilessly at Piyanki’s back…Piyanki struggling in an arch…just like a fish taken out of waters in pains & agony…knowing Kerima is in a very good position & at any time can Knock off her vertical bone…she kept struggling not giving Kerima any chance to settle down or she is finished…also with her full strength she is trying to free her wrists from Kerima’s grip…it was the only technique she was left with…

Kerima kicks Piyanki’s face as hitting back cud have been problem.

“Bitch” Piyanki struggling.

“Today it will b all decided Bitch” …Kerima gets down puts a tight Arm bar on Piyanki with her hands & legs on Piyanki’s left hand & trying to close in on her..trying to make her move more stronger.

“Bitch” Piyanki cries in pains.

Also tries to move her legs sideways & head lock Kerima from sides in her legs. But Kerima jumps up on her neck & locks her thighs very close around Piyanki’s face from both sides with folding her right hand painfully back in her hands.

Piyanki in dellima…her face turning red as Kerima squeezes her thighs hard.

Piyanki in deep problem. Her face showing her all agonies…Her eyes went small in pains…face showing the sprains…Piyanki tries to push her head up…Kerima rolls her thighs on her….turning Priyank’s face down.

Piyanki in big delima…She never knew Kerima got so much strengths…

but she struggles. Kerima pulls her hairs from back. Piyanki trying to push her legs in circles & get Kerima down off her back…which she did…but Kerima dint loose her tight thighs hold on her neck…

Piyanki got both the thighs of Kerima & tried to separate them….Kerima herself draws back…gets on her feets before Piyanki cud & gets on her back.. trying to kick Piyanki on her back bone…

Ohhhh…Piyanki gets the first one …but turns swiftly & holds the second one in her both palms…& throws Kerima down in front of her…& getting on her both feets before Kerima cud…hits her toe on Kerima’s exposed pubis…Kerima relents in pains….ehhh Piyanki kicks her ass…& as Piyanki turns gets on her back as if it was her chance thuds Kerima’s fore head twice on the floor…

“get it Bitch”

Kerima taps her hand twice on the floor…as she knew it wud b difficult to cope with Piyanki now…She loosed quiet a strength dominating Piyanki through out but she now came out & overtook the situation…& might take all revenges…which is now impossible for her to cope with…better intelligence wud b to give up.

So it’s a finaly a (3-0) rout for Piyanki in her carrier against Kerima & they decided they wud not fight again.

Its all over.

Piyanki – (2) – Kerima – (0).
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 07:22:33 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »